Chapter Thirteen

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Mi Nyu was resting on the bed when she heard a knock at the door… She sits up as she looks at clock and wonders who is it at this time as the guys are still in the studio. The door opens and the person walks over to her bedside… She was dumbfounded when she saw the person. What do you want here? I am here to see you, can’t you see? The person holds the basket of fruits up and put it on the side table. I don’t need you to come and visit me, please go… That person let out a laugh and reaches the hand out to Mi Nyu’s face… It wouldn’t be right for me not to take care of you, moreover you are Jae Hyun’s daughter… Mo Hwa Ran ssi, I am not going to admit whatever you say so please go away before I call for help… Before you try to do anything foolish why don’t you listen out to what I got to say to you first? Mi Nyu stares at her in disbelief. I don’t want to hear anything from you and I have nothing to talk with you about. You are still not ashamed of yourself for abandoning your son, the person you should love the most and you want to tell me about love? Don’t make me laugh at your jokes, Mi Nyu said and smirked.

How dare you say that the love between your father and I is a joke? We are really in love, I have the proof in my hand, the song that your father wrote to beg me to go back to him… I don’t believe it! Listen to it, this is the prove, you will end up leaving like your mother after she finally realize that your father loves me and not her. She said and threw a CD on the side table then turns around walking out of the room. Mi Nyu looks at the closed door with tears in her eyes, she was angry and sad at the same time. She reaches out for the CD and saw the words written on it… What Should I Do… Tears start to roll down her cheeks as she looks at the CD on her hand… She puts it back onto the side table and lay down on the bed to rest again and soon she fell asleep.

Awhile later the room door open and she heard someone calling her name… Go Mi Nyu! You feeling better? She opens her eyes and saw Jeremy by her bedside holding her hand in his. Jeremy, she calls out to him as she tries to sit up and someone supported her from the other side of her bed. Shin Woo Oppa, she greeted as she saw it was him. She looks around the room and notice no one else and she let out a sign of disappointment. Tae Kyung says that he will be here later, he has something to settle first, Shin Woo said when he notice that Mi Nyu was looking around for him. Oh okay, she said and try to smile at them… How was everything today, she asked them. We just went to practice, nothing much except that you wasn’t there, Jeremy said with a sad pout. Mi Nyu arh, you must get well soon quickly so that you can join us back for practice… Don’t worry Shin Woo Oppa, the doctor came in the morning and told me that I can be discharge tomorrow by noon… Really? Yeah!!! Jeremy exclaimed happily…

At A.N Entertainment office, Tae Kyung was talking to his senior in the office. Hyung, did you help me to check on the person I told you about the other time? Oh yes, Go Jae Hyun right? Let me get the file… There you go, he passes a file to Tae Kyung and sat down beside him… Why did you want to check on this person suddenly? Hyung, do you think you can find anyone who knows this man in person? His friends or? Let me see, he told the file and flip through the records. There is one person we can find, maybe I can call him out so that you can meet him and ask him personally. Thanks Hyung! You let me know again when I can meet this person. I’ve got to go now, bye! Tae Kyung bow and bid goodbye before he left.

At the hospital, Shin Woo and Jeremy are still happily chatting with Mi Nyu. Are you hungry Mi Nyu? Do you want us to buy something up for you to eat? I am kind of hungry now, can you help me buy a sandwich up Shin Woo Oppa? Sandwich? It does not have enough nutrition, you are still recovering you must eat proper meal, Jeremy lectured her. Shin Woo Hyung, let’s go, I will go with you… The two of them looks at Jeremy trying to control themselves from laughing at the way Jeremy lecture…

Within five minutes, the door opens up… That was fast, Mi Nyu said as she turns over but she saw that it was Tae Kyung. Oh Oppa, you are here… Eat this, he said and place a carrier in front of her. I have asked Shin Woo Oppa and Jeremy to buy me something; I better call them and let them know… She quickly took her phone from the drawer at the side table and the CD dropped accidently… I have already told them when I met them at downstairs, Tae Kyung said as he bends down to take the CD. He turns it over and look at it, then he turns to Mi Nyu and stares at her. She came just now? Erm… Yes… What did she say, what does she wants? I believe this is from her too right? He points at the basket of fruits and looks at Mi Nyu angrily. Yes, she wants me to believe what she said the other day was true and gave me this CD as evidence. Tae Kyung wanted to smash the CD onto the floor but she held onto his hand and shakes her head. Oppa, no… I want to listen to the song… She was almost breaking into tears as she shakes her head looking at him. I believe that song was not made for her, I believe my Appa did not made this song for her so I want to listen to it. Please… Fine, he said and gave her the CD back. Thank you, she murmured…

She puts the CD back into the drawer and opens up the food he brought for her and ate quietly. Eating halfway she suddenly remembered that she has not informed him yet. Oppa, the doctor came this morning and told me that I can be discharge tomorrow by noon. Don’t worry I can go back by myself, Shin Woo Oppa says that you all have a photo shoot tomorrow in the morning and would be able to make it here by noon. He looks at her then smirk and turns way. She pouted and continues eating then Jeremy and Shin Woo came back. Mi Nyu, I got you fruit juice, Jeremy said happily and passes it to Mi Nyu. Thank you Jeremy, she smiles happily… Tae Kyung pouted at the scene, she does not even thank me for the dinner I bought for her and now she thank Jeremy for the cup of fruit juice… They chat together as Mi Nyu eats her dinner. The time was getting late and the visitation hours were over so the three of them left and went home.

The next day morning, Mi Nyu packs her things and gets ready to discharge. Suddenly she remembers something, she opens the drawer and found it missing… Where did the CD goes? I remember I left it inside here? She search up and down for it that she did not even notice someone coming into the room. Are you looking for this? She heard his voice and turns around, Oppa where did you found it at? She looks at him curiously and took it from his hand. Thank you, she said happily and smile. Oppa! Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be at the studio now? Mi Nyu looks at the time and turn back to look at him, was it cancelled? Go Mi Nyu, do you think I will let you go out of the hospital alone? What will people think of me like that, he asked with a smirk. She did not understand what he means so she just took her clothes and went into the bathroom to change. While she was inside Tae Kyung went out to do the paperwork for her then went back into the room… He saw her came out of the bathroom in a fresh new set of clothes smiling happily to herself. Finally I can go out of this place, she said and carries her bag. She notice the basket of fruits, she hesitated a bit before taking it. Let’s go Oppa, she said happily… Why do you want to take that? Tae Kyung said pointing to the basket of fruits. It is because she is your mother no matter what the fact can’t be change… She said and looks at him with a smile but he could not understand how she could be such a soft hearted person. He took the bag on her hand and took out a shade and passes it to her… She looks at him curiously, what is this for Oppa? It is for you to wear it… There are still reporters around and those nurses too… Oh, she quickly took it and put it on and Tae Kyung held onto her hand as they walk out of the hospital to his car.

They got into the car quickly and Mi Nyu did her pig nose immediately after she fastens her seatbelt. Tae Kyung was fastening his seatbelt notice it and felt pissed off at the ugly scene. What are you doing again? Oh, I told you before it is for health, she said and continue pressing… As ugly as the pig and as dangerous as the rabbit… Dwaejitokki, he said and smirk… As he was driving, he opens the compartment and took his MP3 out and passes it to Mi Nyu. Plug the ear piece on to listen, he commands her and she follows. She plugs the ear piece on at one side of her ear and press the play button. The music starts playing, she listens to it peacefully and slowly her eyes widen and she looks at him in shocked. This song… What Should I Do… It is? How did you got it? He did not reply her as he continues driving… When the song ended she returns him back the MP3. Oppa, can you drive me to the cathedral? I want to go and find Mother Superior… He looks at her then turn back to see the road… How long will you need, he asked her. Two hours, she answered but he did not reply. The car stops outside the cathedral, she bows and said thank you before she turns and walks in…

Mother Superior! She calls out and runs over to hug her… Gemma…  She calls her name and hugs Mi Nyu back. Mother Superior, there are so many things I want to tell you and I don’t know where to start from, Mi Nyu said almost breaking into tears. Come my dear, let’s go in and talk… She held onto Mi Nyu’s hand like a mother to her child and brought her into the hall… The both of them sat down and Mi Nyu starts to pour her heart out to her… It was already two hours and there was no sign of Mi Nyu coming out yet, Tae Kyung got out of the car and walks in. As he enters the hall, he heard Mi Nyu’s voice… Mother Superior, it is so hard to love the star… Sometimes he makes my day with his shine and someday he shuts himself off from me and my world went into darkness… I really don’t know how long I can continue this; I really don’t want him to get hurt again but what she did to my Omma I could not forget… Mother Superior please teach me and tell me how do I learn to forgive her. She is someone precious to him and I know he is hurting inside too… My Gemma… You finally learn to know what love is, slowly you will learn how to forgive and forget… Loving someone is not taking something precious away from that person, remember that my dear… She her hair and pats her gently then she looks up and notice a man standing there… Who is that? Mother Superior calls out and Mi Nyu looks up immediately and got a shock… Oppa…

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Another chapter for you guys... So sad, I think the previous chapter was too boring, there are so little comments... I hope I have done better for this chapter... Enjoy it and please comments... It will motivate me better... :) ~Loves