Chapter Eleven

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Why, why does thing have to turn out this way? She cried as she ran, she did not know where she was running to, her legs just bring her far away. When she finally got tired and stop then she looks up and saw Go Jae Hyun… She realizes that she was at her father’s tombstone. She was so tired, she broke down in front and cried. Appa, is it true did you left Omma to be with that woman? Please tell me is not true Appa… Did Omma passed away alone? I just want to know who is my Omma, why does this have to happen? She cried and cried so badly til she collapse onto the grass.

Tae Kyung drove back to the house and saw Shin Woo and Jeremy talking outside. Hyung! Jeremy called out, where is Mi Nyu? She’s not back yet? Where did she went? Tae Kyung asked himself. Isn’t she with you? Aunt says that the two of you were together. Hyung! Where is she? Jeremy shouted to get Tae Kyung’s attention as he was kind of lost but he still kept quiet and look at them spacing out. Tae Kyung, where is Mi Nyu? What happen, Shin Woo shouted. Tae Kyung snapped out and look at them then turn back and got into his car as he drives away. Shin Woo Hyung, what happen to Hyung and Mi Nyu? Where is she now, will they be alright? Jeremy asked with a worried face. Let’s go Jeremy, we’ll go and find her… Okay! The both of them ran where Shin Woo’s car was and got into the car.

Tae Kyung drives around and could not find her anywhere, he started to worry and a thought came to his mind. He drove up the hills and run up the slopes and found a fragile figure on the grass next to the tombstone. He ran over and found Mi Nyu laying down on the grass patch with her face stain with tears. He looks at her not knowing what to do then he notice the name on the tombstone. Go Jae Hyun… It’s you… The man that my mother love and left me for… He looks down at Mi Nyu and turn back to face the tomb. Did you really left to be with my mother and leave them alone? Were you in love with my mother? Why does it have to be to like this? It is because of my mother, you left her alone and because of you my mother left me alone… Tears dwells up in his eyes and he hear a weak voice calling out to him… Oppa, I am so sorry… He turns and saw Mi Nyu getting up and stands next to him. I really didn’t know, I really didn’t know… She said as her tears starts rolling down her cheeks again. How come things turn out to be this way… He did not say anything but just look at her. He took out his phone and starts to make a phone call. Hyung, can you check for me on a person. Go Jae Hyun. Thanks… He ended the call quickly as Mi Nyu looks at him in surprise…

Why are you doing this? You are hurting inside too isn’t it? You don’t have to do this for me, Mi Nyu said in a soft voice… I am not just doing it for you, I am doing this for myself too… Suddenly Mi Nyu starts to sneeze and she wraps her arms around herself feeling cold… It’s getting cold, let’s go back, Tae Kyung said to her then turns and walks back to his car as Mi Nyu follows him behind. When they reach, Shin Woo, Jeremy and her aunt were outside and they rush over to them. Aigoo, Mi Nyu arh, where did you go to, you make us all worry… Sorry to make you all worry, I am fine, I just need to rest… Mi Nyu said and went back into the room. Leader arh, thank you for bringing Mi Nyu back safely… He looks at her and nodded his head in acknowledgement. Hyung, is she alright, Jeremy asked. She’s tired, she just need some rest. Tae Kyung said and walks away.

Aunt, can I ask you something? Omo Leader… She turns around and saw him behind her… What is it you want to ask me about? It is about Mi Nyu’s parent, do you know what happen to them? He stood there listening to what she says and then thank her at the end before he walks back to the room. On the way back to the room, he notices the three old ladies standing outside his room and looks at him. Do you love her? Remember this, if you love her learn to let go of the past… She really loves you do you know that? He looks at the three of them in confuse, what are you all talking about what girl? You will find out soon how much you mean to her… The three old ladies looks at him then turn and walk away… That evening, they four of them said good bye and left the village. Throughout the journey back, Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung did not talk to each other.

A week passes by, they were all busy with their schedule as Mi Nyu was busy learning her new song and no one notices anything between Mi Nyu and Tae Kyung. In front of others they try to be close to each other but as soon as no one was around they became cold towards each other. Finally the day came for Mi Nyu to do her recording, President Ahn gathered them to the recording room. Mi Nyu was already there preparing the music starts playing and she begins to sings as she notice Shin Woo coming in with Jeremy… Suddenly the music stops, she looks up in confuse… Mi Nyu arh, louder abit, your voice is too soft said President Ahn… She nodded her head in acknowledgment then the music starts to play again, this time she saw Tae Kyung coming in. Their eyes met as she starts to sings, everyone including Tae Kyung was amazed at the voice and the feeling of this song. She sang her heart out as she recalls her memories with him, how she wish she could love him but she knew she could not as she will only hurt him and bring him pain… Shin Woo felt the feelings, he knew what she means but he could only look at Tae Kyung in envy. She pause as she finish the first part, she could not take it anymore, she pull off the headset and runs out leaving all of them in shocked. Shin Woo and Jeremy looks at Tae Kyung and he opens the door and ran after her…

Go Mi Nyu!!! Mi Nyu stop! He ran after her as she runs up to the rooftop garden. Finally she stops and stood there as her tears start to fell. Go Mi Nyu, he calls out to her from behind. No… Don’t look at me, I don’t want to let anyone see me like that… I don’t want anyone to know, I am trying my best to hide it, why does it have to be so hard… Tae Kyung felt the pain in his heart, he did not know why but unknowingly he walks towards her turning her around and pull her into his embrace. She was shocked as tears continue to roll down her cheeks… Then the rain starts to fall onto them, the two of them stood there under the rain as he continues to hug her and let her cry on his shoulder… But he never understood it, she was not crying because of anything else… She was crying because of him but he never knew it…

The both of them were all soaking wet as they went back to the recording room… Omo, what happen to the two of you? President Ahn asked as all of them look at them in shock to see the both of them drench wet. The both of you better go back and dry yourself up before you catch a cold. Mi Nyu arh, well done for today… We’ll continue it tomorrow with Tae Kyung… What has it got to do with me, Tae Kyung asked. Oh, didn’t I told you that we will be making this song a duet, the both of you will be singing this song and doing the music video together… The four of them look at him with a surprise look… Without Words… It will be a jackpot! President Ahn exclaimed happily…

In the van on the way back, all of them were not talking even Jeremy who is always so chatty never made a single noise. Shin Woo looks at Mi Nyu who as wrapping her hands around herself with her eyes closed. He wanted to take his jacket to cover her up but he knew that it wasn’t right for him to do so. Jeremy was looking at Mi Nyu and a thought came to his mind and he smiles happily at himself. When they reach home, Shin Woo went to the kitchen in a hurry and came back with a cup of tea on his hand. Mi Nyu, he calls out to her as he saw her about to go up the stairs. Drink a cup of hot tea first to warm yourself… She took the cup from him and smiles, thank you so much Shin Woo Oppa… Tae Kyung who was at the kitchen drinking his water kept looking at them… Hyung! Let’s do a party tonight! It has been so long since we did a party, let’s celebrate the success of Mi Nyu’s first recording, Jeremy said happily… Tae Kyung looks at him with an emotionless face as Shin Woo and Mi Nyu gave him a smile… Thank you Jeremy, Mi Nyu looks at him and smiles. Yeah!!! Jeremy shouted happily like a kid.

Later that night, the four of them sat around the table eating and drinking happily… Mi Nyu was the only one that was not eating as she holds the can of beer on her hand sipping it bit by bit. Go Mi Nyu, why aren’t you eating? Oh… I am not hungry Jeremy, you guys can go ahead and eat… Are you feeling okay Mi Nyu arh, Shin Woo asked. Yes, I am alright just that I am a bit tired… Do you want to go up and rest first? Before she could reply, Go Mi Nyu don’t tell me you are drunk with just one can of beer? No, of course not, Mi Nyu said quickly… Hyung, let her go back and rest first… Mi Nyu, you have a good rest okay… Thank you Jeremy… Mi Nyu said and she stood up wobbly walking up to her room…

In the middle of the night,, Tae Kyung came down to the kitchen as he could not sleep. He opens the fridge to take a bottle of water out and closes it. Why do I seems to have sleepless night nowadays? When did it started? Was it after Go Mi Nyu moved back to her own room? He drank his water and asked himself. He turns and threw the empty bottle away as he turns back he got a shock. Yah! Go Mi Nyu! Why are you standing here without making any noise?! He shouted at her feeling pissed but then he notice something wasn’t right. Her face and lips were pale and she looks very sick… Yah, what happen to you? I want to drink some water, she said with a weak voice and fainted as she falls onto Tae Kyung. He grabs hold onto her as her body collapse onto him and he felt her body heating up. Yah! Go Mi Nyu, why are you so hot?! Yah wake up Mi Nyu!

 

 ******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please continue reading! Hope you all like this and stay tune for the next chapter while I do an update for the other story... Please comment... ~Loves