Chapter Seven

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

He put the luggage down in her room and walk away, suddenly he turn back and stare at her. Go Mi Nyu, don’t you dare go to England with Jeremy, he said and walks out. Mi Nyu looks at him walking away she closes her room door. She starts to unpack the two shopping bags that Tae Kyung bought for her and she notice something, it was a grey sweater with pink skirt and ivory coat… I don’t remember trying this, she said and took the clothes as she walks over to Tae Kyung’r room.

She opens the door after Tae Kyung gave her permission to come in. Oppa, we have to bring this back, I think they have put it in by accident, she said as she showed him the clothes on her hands. He looks at her, aish, how stupid can she be, he thought. I have paid for it so they have to pack it in. What? How come you bought this Oppa? Is this for He Yi sshi? He looks at her angrily, Go Mi Nyu, how many times must I tell you that I have nothing to do with her? Do I look like I am such an unfaithful guy? You are my girlfriend now and you keep mentioning about me and that devil fairy, what will the media thinks if they hear this?! I bought this for you, now you get out of the room. Aish! He saw her in shocked as she slowly turns and walks out of his room.

The boys were all waiting downstairs as Manager Ma came in. Where’s Mi Nam, he asked casually. Is Mi Nyu, Go Mi Nyu, Jeremy told him. Oh yes, Mi Nyu, I go up and get her now. Before he could take a steps on the stairs, a beautiful girl came down. Sister? Oh my gosh, you look so pretty in this dress… Manager Ma, you’ve came. I’m sorry to keep you waiting… The guys stare at her in awe, like an angel coming down from heaven. She was wearing the white dress with pink lace trim and a blue coat over her. Go Mi Nyu! You’re so pretty!!! Jeremy exclaimed happily and ran over to hug her. Tae Kyung quickly pull him away, Jeremy stop hugging her. Hyung! Why can’t I hug her, it’s not fair… Jeremy pouted and looked at them with his puppy eyes. No Jeremy, she’s my girl. Let’s go now. He took Mi Nyu’s hand and walk out. Mi Nyu saw Shin Woo looking at her and she gave him a smile but he seems to be sad.

In the van, Shin Woo and Jeremy sat at the back while Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu sat in front. Jeremy was sleeping, Shin Woo was listening to his music, Tae Kyung was also with his ear piece on, Mi Nyu was looking outside at the scenery. Tae Kyung notices that she was wearing her hair pin on and he smiles and closes his eyes to rest. No one talk throughout the whole journey as they reach their point of destination, they came out and find themselves outside the salon. Tae Kyung look at Manager Ma, what are we doing here? Oh, we are here to prepare for the photo shoot later, let’s go in… He gestures for them to go in and Coordi Wang was there already… Oh you so pretty Mi Nam… She ran to Mi Nyu and hugs her… Unnie, is Mi Nyu, she whispered softly… Oh yes, Mi Nyu, sorry… Come on, let’s go and get you done. She pulls her away from the boys as she gesture for the stylists. They went into a private room leaving the boys outside. Unnie, where are we going? You’ll know it later…

One and a half hours later, the guys were done and they went to the lounge to wait for Mi Nyu. There were no sign of Mi Nyu or Coordi Wang coming out of the room at all. Another hour passes, Tae Kyung got pissed off. Aish, what is taking her so long. Don’t worry, they will be out soon, they are just… Before Manager Ma could finish saying, Tae Kyung stood up and walks towards to room that Mi Nyu went into.

He reaches for the door handle and he heard a scream from inside, he could recognize her voice, it was Mi Nyu’s screaming. He tries to open it but it was lock… Unnie! Wait, it hurts… Ah!!! It is going to be done soon, you have to get used to it… But… But it is my first time… Ah!!! Almost done… Ah!!! Yah! Lower your voice Mi Nyu!

He twisted his brows hearing th conversation and he recalls that time he found out that Mi Nyu was a girl through the web cam. He got an uneasy feeling as he taught of how Coordi Wang touching Mi Nyu. He quickly snapped out and starts banging at the door. Yah! Open up! I say open up! Manager Ma and the two of them quickly ran over. Tae Kyung, what are you doing? You want to create a scene here? Stop shouting and banging. Manager Ma hissed at him but got scared when Tae Kyung stares at him. Hyung, what happen? Why are you shouting, you can’t wait to see Mi Nyu? Jeremy asked curiously…  She’ll be out soon, don’t worry, Shin Woo said and look at Tae Kyung.

Inside the room, Mi Nyu got a shocked hearing Tae Kyung shouting at the door and banging the door. He must be anxious to see you, Coordi Wang said and smile at Mi Nyu. Oppa sounds like he is angry, I got to go get him now… Wait, you are not done yet last check before you can go.

The door opens up, Coordi Wang came out first. Let me present to you Go Mi Nyu… She smiles and turns back to gesture Mi Nyu out. She came out looking down, feeling shy. Tae Kyung’s back was facing her when she came out. What took you so long? He said and turns around as he got a shock. Everyone was looking at her, she had long hair now and it was about shoulder length but she was still wearing her hair pin. What happen to your hair sister? We did a new hair extension for her to make her looks like a girl, Coordi Wang said happily… Don’t she look prettier now Tae Kyung? Before he could reply, Jeremy went to Mi Nyu and kiss her on her forehead. You are so pretty Princess… He did a bow like a prince and Mi Nyu blushes slightly. She’s not pretty, Tae Kyung said and look at Mi Nyu as everyone got a shock.

She felt her heart breaks as he says that, tears dwell up in her eyes as she excuse herself to the washroom. Hyung! How could you say that? Jeremy said and gave him a disapproving look. Hwang Tae Kyung! Can you not be so mean to your girlfriend? Do you know how happy she was to be able to get the hair extension so that she can have her long hair back? Every girl wants to look pretty with long hair especially in front of their boyfriend; Coordi Wang gave him a look too. Sister must be very sad now, Manager Ma look at him and turn to look at the direction Mi Nyu went.

Shin Woo did not say anything, he looked at him and walk away to go after Mi Nyu. Tae Kyung hurry up and catches up with Shin Woo holding him back. Shin Woo turns around and they stare at each other. Leave her alone, what do you think you are doing, Tae Kyung asked. Shin Woo move away from Tae Kyung’s grab.  Is this the way you treat your girlfriend by making her upset and cry? It’s none of your business, she’s my girl… Sometimes I wonder was it just an act, Shin Woo said and smirked as he walks away. At the same time Mi Nyu came out of the washroom and saw Tae Kyung standing there, she focus herself as she walks over trying to pretend to be alright. Oppa, sorry to keep you waiting for so long, let’s go! She smiles and walk ahead of him joining the rest who was waiting for her.

He saw them smiling happily at her and Jeremy even put his arm across Mi Nyu’s shoulder as he took his phone out to take a picture with her. He pouted and walked over while he kept his eyes on them. He heard Jeremy asking Mi Nyu if he could take pictures with her along in the studio later and she agreed to it. Yeah! I can finally take a nice photo with you, Jeremy exclaimed happily.

At the studio, they changed and did their make up. Mi Nyu was the only one who did not have to change as the Coordi Wang likes her in the dress so she went to did her shootings first. As usual she was nervous and did not really know how to pose, she remembered how Coordi Wang taught her the pose before when she took it as her brother previously and started posing. Do you and your brother do the same pose? You both are really twin, pose are so alike. The photographer said and laughs as he shakes his head. Mi Nyu saw Coordi Wang hinting her and she starts to follow how she poses. At first she was uncomfortable as the pose were mostly girlish pose but soon she got used to it and start posing naturally. Suddenly she stiffen up as she saw Tae Kyung walking over, he was wearing a white suit with light pink sleeveless shirt inside which color was matching to hers.

Oh, you are here, good. Let me take photos for the two of you first then, the photographer said to him and gesture him over. Sorry, I’ll like to take a rest first. Is it alright? Mi Nyu asked as she avoids Tae Kyung’s eyes. Sure, I’ll take for you first then Tae Kyung… Mi Nyu quickly walks away to the resting area and pick up a bottle of water. She tries to open it but it was too tight, suddenly a hand reaches over taking it away from her. She looks up and saw Shin Woo opening it and passes back to her as he smiles at her. Shin Woo Oppa… Thank you…  He sat down next to her and looks into her eyes, she started to feel nervous and she turns away. How does it feel to have your photo shoot as a girl now? Nervous, but luckily Unnie is here to help me… She smile faintly and drank her water. You look very pretty Mi Nyu… Er… Thank you, she said and avoids eye contact with him then she notices someone staring at them and she quickly turn away. Are you feeling alright? Shin Woo asked as he notices her expression changes, he turns towards the direction she was looking at previously and saw Tae Kyung having his photo shoots and he smiles. I am alright, why? You and Tae Kyung… I mean are you happy being together with him? I… Er… Shin Woo Hyung! Suddenly she lightens up hearing Jeremy calling Shin Woo to distract his attention from her. Mi Nyu, let’s go take our photo shoots together. Sure! She quickly walks over to where Tae Kyung was as the two of them follows behind. Shin Woo Hyung, what were you and Mi Nyu talking about just now? Oh, nothing… Shin Woo said and smiles at Jeremy…

The four of them starts taking their photos; they were all in white with hint of light pink to match with Mi Nyu. She was quite stiff at first as mostly she was next to Tae Kyung or between Shin Woo and Tae Kyung. As they start changing positions she starts to relax and became more comfortable in front of the camera. The boys took turns to take photos with her individually and she was smiling happily and felt comfortable as she took with Shin Woo. Jeremy and Mi Nyu had lots of fun and laughter during their shootings. It was Tae Kyung’s turn but she stiffens up suddenly not knowing how to pose when the flashes started. Everyone was looking at her curiously…

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally the website is alright... Yeah!!! :) Enjoy!!! Please comment!!! Loves~