Chapter Seventeen

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Everyone was caught by surprised at Tae Kyung’s action, Yong Hwa and Jeremy was struck dumbfounded at the scene. He Yi was speechless as Dong Jun was leave heartbroken… Mi Nyu got a shock at what he did to her but she can’t help but closes her eyes and kisses him back slowly.The cameras focus on all their reaction and turns back to focus on the kissing couple. OKAY CUT! The director shouted, both Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu snap out of their kiss awkwardly. He stood up and then reaches out to help Mi Nyu up too. VERY GOOD! VERY GOOD! That’s all for today, it’s a great job done by Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu. It is always good when a real couple is doing the filming; it makes it more real, the director said happily… Thank you, thank you everyone, Mi Nyu said and bows. Great job everyone! PresidentAhn exclaimed happily as he came over with Shin Woo and Jeremy besides him. He Yi stamps her feets feeling upset and walks away. You guys go and get changing; we’ll have dinner together later okay! President Ahn said as he chases them to get change.

After changing Mi Nyu walks around to search for Dong Jun wanting to say good bye to him but she could not find him anywhere. So she walks back to the car park where their van was park at, she heard a familiar voice nearby and she walks over. Oh Abeoji, how are you? I have already forgotten that it is my birthday today if you didn’t call… I am busying working today too… How are the both of you doing there? Send my regards to her. Bye… Omo, I can’t let Oppa see me here, she said to herself and quickly hides behind the pillar as she saw him walking over. She then saw him walks away and she looks at him from the back… Oh so today is his birthday, but why I did not hear that talking about it? Maybe I should ask Jeremy, Mi Nyu said to herself and nod her head. She walks over to the car park and got into the van, she notice that Tae Kyung was not around, only Shin Woo and Jeremy was inside the van. Jeremy, are we going to have a celebration party tonight, she asked happily. No, we are not having any celebration party tonight, why, Jeremy asked curiously. I thought it’s Oppa’s birthday today? Tae Kyung Hyung’s birthday? We already celebrated it before you join us, he nods his head and looks at her. She looks at him then turns away. I thought I heard him saying that it is his birthday today, she said to herself then suddenly Tae Kyung got into the van and sat beside her. She blushes furiously at the sight of him as she remembers the kiss they shared just now.

Halfway through the dinner, Tae Kyung’s phone rings and he hesitated for a while before he stood up and walks away to answer it. Mi Nyu can’t help but looks at him feeling worried. Sorry, I have to go off first, he told President Ahn. Oh Tae Kyung arh, everything’s alright, President Ahn asked. Yes, everything is fine, Tae Kyung said and walks away… Oppa! Mi Nyu calls out to him then he turns over and looks at her. You stay here and eat with them, I’ll be home later, he said and continues to walks away. She looks down sadly not knowing what to do, she continue to eat the food on her plate. Don’t worry, he’ll be fine, she heard Shin Woo said and she looks up and gave him a weak smile.

As he walks into the hotel lobby, he can’t help but keep thinking… It has been more than ten years since she remembers to call me on this day, he thought to himself. As he enters the restaurant, he saw his mother chatting with two reporters on the same table, his heart scatters. Oh Tae Kyung, you’re here, come over and join us… Hwang Tae Kyung sshi, we have met again, one of the reporter greeted him. I’m sorry, I am here to inform that I can’t join you for dinner due to personal reason, he said and leave feeling upset. He thought his mother could finally remember that today was his birthday but in the end she did not. He felt stupid for holding so much hope himself but ended up getting hurt himself…

At home, it was getting late; Mi Nyu said outside while waiting for Tae Kyung to returns home. She felt uneasy after he answered that phone call and left the place… Where he could have gone to, she asked herself. Go Mi Nyu, what are you doing sitting outside when it is so cold? She turns around and saw Jeremy looking at her while he plays with Jolie. Tae Kyung Hyung just call to inform that he will be spending the night in the office to do some works, he won’t be home so you can go back in and rest… He’s not coming back? She asked with a worried expression and went back into the house. She went back up into her room and start thinking, and then she decided to go and find him. She got change quickly, taking her things she sneaks out of the house quietly.

She got down from the taxi and walks up the stairs looking around where Tae Kyung might be. She went up and search around, she heard people talking so she walks over. To her surprise she saw Mo Hwa Ran and Tae Kyung. Why did you embarrass me by walking away like that? Mo Hwa Ran asked Tae Kyung furiously. I don’t want to be there with you people especially with those reporters around, he answered her. Why? Are you afraid that people will know that you are my son? I was actually planning to announce that just now, she said and smile. Tae Kyung stares at her in disbelief as he starts fuming in anger. Why do you want to announce, all along you said that I will affect your career didn’t you, he asked her angrily. Yes, but now I feel that I should announce it… Why? Are you afraid that I will affect your career? Tae Kyung gave her a smirk look which makes her angry. Why are you like this? Aren’t you supposed to be my son? You should be listening to me and do whatever I tell you to do so, she said angrily. I gave up the man that I love because I had you, I choose to give birth to you and because of you I lost him. I just want you to help me collect my memoires back why can’t you do it. You hate me for loving another man, don’t you think that I don’t hate you too? At least I did my duty as your mother and brought you into this world, she said with tears in her eyes. Tae Kyung looks at her, his eyes were tearing too. If you did your duty as a mother and brought me into this world, you should at least remember what date it was, he said with a shaking voice. Mo Hwa Ran was caught by surprise at his question, is it today, she asked him… Tae Kyung did not answer but walks away leaving Mo Hwa Ran standing there looking at his back as he walks away.

How could you have done such a cruel thing to him? She heard a voice from the corner, she turns over and saw Mi Nyu walking over. What are you doing here? Mo Hwa Ran asked in surprised as she looks at her. How could you do this to him after saying how much sacrifice you have made giving up my father just to give birth to him? You don’t even know how to love someone in the first place... If you said you love my father, why did you got involve with another man and got yourself pregnant with Tae Kyung? You are such a liar… Do you know how much your words have hurt him, saying that you hate him. How could a mother say that to her own child? Moreover you say this to him on his birthday?! Mi Nyu was so angry that she shouted at her. Mo Hwa Ran was speechless as she did not know what to say. Don’t you know that Oppa has always wanted to have his mother’s love yet this is what you give you, threatening to destroy his career with a sudden announcement saying that he is your son so that you could take advantage of him. Mi Nyu was crying as she said those words, her heart was hurting for him. Don’t you dare hurt him, she said before she ran away to find Tae Kyung again.

She ran up and found Tae Kyung walking towards the sound room; he stood there and stumbles against the wall. He started crying and he covers his hand over his mouth so that no one could hear him. Mi Nyu stood at the corner with tears in her eyes as she sees him crying for the first time. Mother Superior, my star is crying… What can I do now? I really don’t want to see him like that, please tell me what can I do to take his pain away from him… She quietly looks at him, after a few minutes he went into the sound room. Taking out his jacket, he ties his hair up and went over to the keyboard. He took the bottle of water from the nearby shelf and opens it up to drink it… After finishing he realizes that there was no more, so he put it aside and put his headphones up. Realizing that he does not have any more water, she rush to the nearby convenient stores and got two bottles of water. She quickly puts it into the room as she notice that Tae Kyung was not around and when to hide. A minute later he came back into the room and went over to the keyboard as he opens the bottle of water to drink. Suddenly one of the light bulb got blown, knowing that Tae Kyung does not like dark places, she quickly went to get a light bulb for replacement and came back quickly to change it. Tae Kyung came back with a new light bulb on his hand but to realize that the light was alright now. It’s weird, coming to think of it the water too, he walks over taking the bottle of water up and looks at it curiously. Ah… How I wish there that I can have a cup of hot coffee now, he said out loudly as he eye around. Mi Nyu heard it and she ran out again to get him the cup of coffee. On her way back she had difficulty holding the coffee as it was very hot, then something caught her eyes when she passes by one of the shop. She got into the shop and came out happily as she rushes back to the office. Unknown to her, Tae Kyung stood upstairs looking at her… Oh, so it was her, Go Mi Nyu… She was not looking at the front when she ran up as she was focusing on changing hands to hold the cup of coffee so she will not drop it. Go Mi Nyu… When did you became a part time coffee delivery person, he asked as she looks at him in surprised. Erm… Oppa, it’s not like that… I came here to apologize to you about this afternoon… I accidently heard your conversation with your father and I heard that you were staying in the office so I got worried and came over. Then I overheard your conversation with your mother too… She said as she looks down biting her lips… I am sorry… Tae Kyung can’t help but laughs at her silliness and cuteness… Aish forget it since you have improve now… Not only you apologize, you came all the way here to look for me and even bought me coffee, he said. She passes him the coffee and he holds it… Ouch! Why is it so hot?! He shouted at her… You said you wanted a hot coffee, she murmured… Oh… Realizing that it was his fault he kept quiet… Oppa, I don’t know if it is okay to tell you this but I want to wish you a Happy Birthday! She said and passes him something as she smiles at him happily.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update... Hope that you all enjoy it and please wait for the next one soon okay... Please comments... ~loves