Chapter Twenty One

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

A week later, Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu arrived at Incheon Airport with Manager Ma… The both of them were in their disguise to prevent people seeing them…

FLASHBACK…

Hyung, where are you going with the luggage on your hand, Jeremy asked Tae Kyung. I am going the States with Mi Nyu of course, he said and smirk. I want to go too!!! Jeremy said and pouted… Not fair, why does Hyung gets to go on a holiday with Mi Nyu and I have to stay here… I am her boyfriend, of course I have to go with her… This sentence broke Jeremy’s heart and the other one that was staying behind him… Shin Woo Hyung, why can’t we go too? Jeremy, we have to do some filming the next two days, have you forgotten? Jeremy could only nod his head and pout. They sents Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu out as Jeremy keeps hugging onto Mi Nyu… Aish, Jeremy can you behave yourself and stop hugging her like that, she’s mine okay, Tae Kyung said and pull him away from Mi Nyu.

 It’s good to be back home, Mi Nyu said and smiles… You could actually start longer but President Ahn said that you guys have a concert coming up soon so he wants you all to get ready, Manager Ma told them. Come on, let’s go before you get seen by the fans, he said and they hurried out to the van which was waiting for them. When they got home is was already late evening but Jeremy surprised them with a welcome party. They had supper and chat while having some drinks. When the party ended, Mi Nyu was already sleeping on the beans bag. Tae Kyung carried her up into her room and tuck her in, when he came out of the room, he saw Shin Woo staying outside. There’s an envelope on your desk for you from the postman, he said and Tae Kyung thanks him with a smile. He went into the room and opens the envelope up, his lips turns into a smile as he puts it back. He went to have a shower and then went to bed to sleep.

The next day, they woke up early and went to the office to find President Ahn. Inside the office, they sit around on the sofa with Manager Ma and Coordi Wang while waiting for President Ahn.  The door opens and he came in smiling happily and welcomed Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu back. I have good news for all of you, we will have our concert coming up in a month time, meanwhile I will need you guys to prepare for the upcoming 6th album and today you will have an outdoor photo shooting too. It will be a big jackpot, he exclaimed happily… I will treat you all for lunch before heading to the outdoor photo shoot. Yeah I want food, Jeremy said happily… The seven of them left in the van together to a buffet restaurant to have lunch together. Mi Nyu was going round not knowing what to eat, her plate was empty then suddenly someone put a piece of steak on her plate, she looks up in surprise and saw Jeremy smiling at her while taking some more food to fill her plate up. Mi Nyu, you have to eat more, you are too skinny you know, he said. Tae Kyung saw it from far and felt a sense of jealousy but he chooses to ignore it and got back to his seat. All of them were back to the table, Mi Nyu sat in between Tae Kyung and Jeremy while Shin Woo sat next to Coordi Wang and Manager Ma, as usual President Ahn takes the center seat. Everyone starts digging in and all of them chatted happily together on while eating. They went for a few rounds before stopping but Jeremy went on and continues his rounds. After  a while he came back with two bowls of ice cream and place one in front of Mi Nyu and grins happily… Thanks Jeremy, Mi Nyu smiles at him happily and the two of them ate their ice cream as the rest watched them. Shin Woo was smiling at the sight as he saw Tae Kyung pouted in jealousy but keep looking away. After they were done, they went to the shooting scene and prepare themselves.

They went to have their make-up done and change into their clothes… The guys went all done in their suits while waiting for Mi Nyu to come out. After waiting for a while she came out looking like a princess as everyone stood up on their feet and look at her in awe. She was in a white long Victorian gown with black lace trims and she had a beautiful hat on her head with some netting and feathers matching with her hair letting down in locks looking so elegant. Coordi Wang was helping her with the train of her dress as she holds onto her parasol; she walks over to them shyly…  Jeremy walks over to her like a prince holding her hand up and kisses her hand gently. He looks up still holding her hand and grins at her, Mi Nyu you look so beautiful!!! She blushes and said thank you then she saw the two of them walking up to her too… Tae Kyung took her hand away from Jeremy and he pouted… Hyung! Not fair, why do you get to be the one holding her hand always… Jeremy, why not help MI Nyu holds her dress up and please be careful okay, Coordi Wang told him and handed him the train of the dress. He held it gently and carefully making sure not to tear her beautiful gown nor dirty it. Shin Woo smiles and took the parasol from her and opens it up as the three of them walks her over to the platform stage. It is so nice being treated like a princess, Coordi Wang say dreamily to Manager Ma. Don’t you think she is lucky, I wish to be one of them too. Sister is really beautiful in nature, he said and smiles.

They started to get ready and pose for the photo shoot together, then they had it in pairs. They were all happy to be able to take with her individually. Next they changed into their next set of clothes and continue the shooting. The guys were in a different style of suits while Mi Nyu changed into a simple long gown in red. After this, they all had their individual shoots in pairs with Mi Nyu.  She went with Tae Kyung first as they both changed into a matching color clothes. Mi Nyu was in a navy blue long dress with a thick white belt that has a big ribbon in the middle while Tae Kyung was in a navy blue suit with a white v-neck shirt inside… After they were done, it was Shin Woo’s turn, he wore a black suit with a hint of red t as Mi Nyu changes into a simple knee length black dress with a small little hat that has some red and black netting on. The last one was Jeremy, he was in a white suit with pink and white color shirt inside but it was very stylist as he matches with a white baggy pants and high cut boots, Mi Nyu changed into a short tube dress which is fluffy at the bottom that was pink in color and with lots of lace and ribbons and the top was white ruffles silk. She looks totally cute in it as her hair was bun up like a little girl, Jeremy smiles and looks at her happily. The dress was totally matching to Jeremy’s suit and the style was cute. When it was done, Jeremy took his phone out and held on to Mi Nyu, she looks at him curiously… Let’s take a picture together on my phone, he said happily and they posed happily as Jeremy took a quick snap. After that they went to change back into their clothes happily. When everything was done it was already evening time so they decide to head out for a dinner before going back home.

After they finish their dinner, they headed back home but upon reaching home, Tae Kyung receive a phone call and heads out again. Mi Nyu was worried about him as his face look troubled after he hangs up on the phone so she decided to stay up to walk for him. Since it was getting late and she was feeling sleepy, she decided to go down to get a drink and watch some television drama to keep herself awake. After switching channels after channels, there wasn’t any show that was interesting, so she sat here with the television on. Suddenly a pair of hands touch her shoulder and she jump up in shock. Sshhh, it’s me, the voice said and she turn and saw Jeremy. Oh, what are you doing here, did I on the TV volume too loud? No, I came down for a drink actually, what are you doing down here so late? Ain’t you tired after a whole day of photo shoot? I am waiting for Tae Kyung Oppa, I am worried about him as I saw his face full of worried when he left, she said and yawn… I wanted to find some show to keep me awake but there isn’t any… It’s alright, I will keep you accompany then, but first let me get us some drinks, he said and went into the kitchen then came back with two bottle of juice. He places it on the coffee table and sits next to her. So, tell me about the trip to the States, how was it? It was fun, I get to meet with my Oppa but was sad to see him sick… Does the two of you look the same? I am really curious how you got in here when you are a girl, he chuckles. We really look alike, so I cut my hair short to become like him, the only thing is that Oppa has a scar on his hand due to accident and his feet are a lot bigger than mine, she said and smile… Aren’t you sad that you had to cut away your long hair? Girls always love their hair to be long… Yes, but this is the least I can do for him and anyway now I have long hair too although it is an extension… After chatting for a while, Mi Nyu got really tired and unknowingly she stumbles onto Jeremy’s shoulder and he got a shock. He calls her name a few times but there was no response. Seeing her sleeping, he smiles gently and moves her away from his shoulder. He got up and carried her in the bridal style up into her room and places her gently on her bed, covering her with the blanket. He sat besides looking at her and brushes the hair away from her face. Thank you for being my princess today even though the moment was short but I was happy, he said softly. I know I can’t be selfish to snatch you away from Tae Kyung Hyung as you love him too but just for tonight, let me be your prince for this once Mi Nyu… His eyes were full of pain when he looks at her, he has fallen for her since the beginning even though she was a ‘guy’, but knowing that she was a girl, he was happier to know that but it hurts him to know that she was in love with his hyung. He knows that his hyung loves her too and he wanted her to be happy. Just this once, Mi Nyu, my princess, he whispered and bends down to kiss her on her forehead… Sarang Hae Go Mi Nyu, he whispered gently and smiles…

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update... Hope you all like this chapter and this side of Jeremy which I think is really sweet and romantic... Hehex... Thanks for reading and subscribing. Loves ya all lots!