Chapter Three

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Go Mi Nyu, I give you the permission to be my girlfriend...

Neh?! Tae Kyung said so fast and Mi Nyu did not know if she heard the right thing. She looked at him in disbelief...

Aish! I want you to listen and follow whatever I asked you to do now understand? Tae Kyung did not know how to tell her and he did not want to repeat what he just told her... Let's go now, he held her hand and went to the conference room without listening to what Mi Nyu have to say.

Meanwhile in the conference room, President Ahn, Manager Ma, Shin Woo and Jeremy were waiting for them...

How are we suppose to tell the reporters? Manager Ma asked as he looks at President Ahn who was staring at him with a deadly stare... It's all your fault! President Ahn shouted at him...

We can just tell them that Mi Nam left to the States after the concert since we did not have any appearance after our concert, Shin Woo said calmly as he tries to stop the two from arguing. Oh ya, that's right! You're so smart Shin Woo! President Ahn smile at him. Then the door open and Tae Kyung came in holding Mi Nyu's hand. He walks up to President Ahn, can I talk to you for a moment? President Ahn went to the corner room with the two of them and came back alone shortly.

Where are they? Manager Ma look at President Ahn as he sits down. Inside... Leave the talking to me later... Manager Ma just nod his head and kept quiet and the next minute the reporters all came in one by one. There were eight of them including Reporter Kim and they sit around the table. Inside the small room, Mi Nyu peeps through the door seeing so many reporters, she became nervous...

I'm scared... Do you think I can do it? Will they believe that I am a girl, Go Mi Nyu and not Go Mi Nam? She looks at Tae Kyung nervously and he held her hand up and hold it tight. In my eyes, you are always a girl, he said and smile... Oppa, she call out and look at him with tears in her eyes. Yes, that's right Go Mi Nyu, remember that I am your Oppa not Hyung-nim... Later leave the answering to me and if they ask you anything just say yes or no... Neh Oppa...

Outside President Ahn greeted the reporters and thank them for coming... Are you going to reveal about Hwang Tae Kyung and Yoo He Yi? Reporter Kim was the first one to asked. No no no... We are calling for this meeting to talk about Go Mi Nam...

Go Mi Nam? The reporters asked curiously and look at each other... Yes, Go Mi Nam... As you all know that he did not appear for the interview after the concert the other day... It was because something urgent happen and he had to go away for a moment. So I would like to announce that he will not be appearing in A.N.JELL for period of time...

What happen? Is it because the rumors were true, he could not get along with Hwang Tae Kyung? Is he going to leave A.N.JELL? The reporters start asking curiously... No no no... The both of them get along with each other very well... Sorry due to personally reason we are unable to reveal anything more than this but not to worry. There will be someone who will be joining the boys soon, I will introduce that person later... President Ahn said with a smile on his face... Now to the hot topic... I believe many of you are curious about Hwang Tae Kyung's relationship with Yoo He Yi after the photos were posted up this afternoon... The truth is there is nothing between the two of them, he was just helping her out as a fellow star. I'll let him explain to you all himself as he has something to announce to you all personally...

At the corner of the conference room, the door opens and Tae Kyung came out with Mi Nyu behind him. They were holding hands and the reporters were all surprised and all of them rush up to them and start take photos. Flashes were everywhere, Manager Ma, Shin Woo and Jeremy were all shocked and they turn to look at President Ahn who did not say anything. Mi Nyu got so afraid as the flashes came nearer and she grabs onto Tae Kyung tightly, he notice her feeling uncomfortable. Please stop taking photos, she is not used to it. He said as he politely push the cameras away and guide her to the seats. The reporters quickly sat down and prepare for the big news... Suddenly Reporter Kim pointed at Mi Nyu and shouted Go Mi Nam... Everyone look at her and their eyes widen in shock...

No no no, she is not Go Mi Nam, Mi Nam will be away for the moment... President Ahn reminded them again.

As you see this girl here is Mi Nam's identical twin sister, Go Mi Nyu. She is also my girlfriend... Tae Kyung said with a proud look on his face as he holds his hand up with Mi Nyu's. I did not wish to reveal this but the rumors of me and Yoo He Yi sshi has been spreading too much and I do not want it to affect my relationship with my girlfriend so i decided to announce this...

Twin? So you're Go Mi Nam's twin sister? How long have you two been together? How did you two first met? The reporters start asking...

Yes, Mi Nam is my Oppa... Mi Nyu said nervously...

As you know Mi Nam has only joined us recently, so we are only at the beginning of our relationship. She comes over to our house to find Mi Nam so we get to see each other often... Tae Kyung answered them and smile...

Go Mi Nyu sshi, did you attend the A.N.JELL's performance? Reporter Kim asked... Yes, I did... Mi Nyu replied...

Hwang Tae Kyung sshi, can you identify this woman in this photo that I took the other day? Reporter Kim raise the photo up and show everyone. Tae Kyung let go of Mi Nyu's hand and walk away taking the photo away from him. Looking at it, he smirked and went back to his seat.

I saw you outside He Yi's make up room after your performance and you ran away after that... When I catch up with you, I saw you with He Yi... How do you want to explain this? Reporter Kim asked as he smiles evilly...

This girl here in the photo is her, Go Mi Nyu... Tae Kyung said and hold her hand... Her drinks spilled onto her shirt and our Coordi happen to know He Yi's Coordi so she took her over to borrow some clean clothes. I was there waiting for her outside when you came...

How could it be? The girl in the photo has long hair... Reporter Kim asked again... There is such thing as wig, she did not want to be mistaken as Mi Nam, so she had a wig on...

Then can you explain your photos with He Yi this afternoon? Why were the two of you together? One of the reporter asked. I was sending Mi Nyu to meet someone and went to drive around while waiting for the time to fetch her back so I happen to passed by and saw He Yi. So as fellow stars, I just went over to help her, it was nothing much. He replied them coolly...

See see see, I told you all it was just an misunderstanding so please don't write about them anymore... President Ahn said and clap his hands... Next I would like to announce that Mi Nyu will be joining A.N.JELL as the one and only girl in the band. As talented as her Oppa, she has a beautiful voice, so you all will be able to see her and Tae Kyung singing duet more often... Please welcome Go Mi Nyu!!! He smile happily... The rest of them were too confuse on what was going on and did not say anything... Now, the meeting is over. Thank you everyone for coming!!! Please give us a good write-up... Thank you!

Can we have a picture of the four of them? Reporter Kim asked... Sure sure!!! President Ahn gesture for them to go and take photos. The couple photo please? One of the reporter said... Sure, Tae Kyung replied coolly... He hug Mi Nyu around her shoulder and gesture for her to smile... The flashes were everywhere again... A more loving one, the reporter shouted...

Tae Kyung turn Mi Nyu to the side and stood in front of her, she looks up at him and suddenly he kisses her on her lips. Everyone got a shock and flashes starts again none stop... Mi Nyu feel her heart beating so fast and her face was blushing as her eyes widen in shock. But he parted away quickly and hug her so that her face was bury in his chest as he does not want them to see her shocked face... Sorry... She heard him murmured... She knew this was just an act but her heart was aching... She put on a brave front as she turns over to face the reporters smiling shyly...

After awhile all the reporters were gone... President Ahn looks at Manager Ma, tell me what is going on... Why is it that it was his sister and not Mi Nam the one who sign the contract?

I'm... I'm sorry...I should not have lie to everyone of you... I'm sorry sister... Manager Ma starts sobbing and he kneel down in front of Mi Nyu... What do you mean Manager Ma? Stand up first please don't kneel... Isn't my Oppa in the States recovering from his operation? No... He... What do you mean no? Where is my Oppa then? Mi Nyu asked sounding worried... He is in the hospital, but I lie to you about the operation... What are you talking Manager Ma? Mi Nam is sick... He is too sick to be here, that is the reason why he wants me to get you to help him fulfil his dream of finding your mother... He continue to sobbed as Mi Nyu looks at him in confused... What happen to Oppa? Will he be alright? He... He shares the same fate of your father, Mi Nam has cancer, he is trying very hard to fight his battle... Tears roll down her cheeks... No... It can't be, Oppa is still so young... Tell me this is not true, tell me this is not true... She looks at him hoping that he was lying... I'm sorry sister... I really hope it is not true too, I really...

Before he could finish his sentence, Mi Nyu fainted... Mi Nyu! Everyone shouted as they got a shocked but luckily Tae Kyung caught hold of her as he was standing beside her... He immediately carried her up and walked out of the room, Shin Woo and Jeremy quickly followed him as they help him to open the door.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah!!! Two chapters updated!!! Hope you guys like it... :) Loves~