Chapter Four

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Tae Kyung carried Mi Nyu down to his car and places her in the front seat. Hyung, will she be okay, Jeremy asked as he looked at the fragile girl. I’ll send her to the hospital, you guys go back first. He said and quickly got into the car, he fasten the seatbelt for her and drove off quickly speeding his way to the hospital.

Shin Woo Hyung, will she be okay? It must be hard for her since she just found out that her mother has already passed away, now her brother is also sick… Jeremy said and turns to Shin Woo but he notice there was something different about Shin Woo, he seems to be upset. Give her some time, Shin Woo said and walk away.

In the car while Tae Kyung was driving, he heard her weak voice calling… Oppa… She slowly sits up straight and turns to him. Where are we going? Sit still and rest, I’ll get you to the hospital soon… Tae Kyung commands her. Why are we going to the hospital? Go Mi Nyu, don’t you remember what happen? Do you know that you just fainted? Tae Kyung looks at her with a worried face… She kept quiet for a moment and she slowly recall what had just happened.

I want to go and find my Oppa, I don’t want to go to the hospital… Please send me home… She cried as she said to him… How could you be okay when you just fainted suddenly, Tae Kyung asked angrily… Please… I am really okay… Please… She cried and begs him…

Aish! Tae Kyung slammed his steering wheel in frustration and stops his car by the side of the road. Mi Nyu looks up and sees Tae Kyung looking out of the window angrily… I’m sorry, just leave me alone… She said as she unbuckles her seatbelt but he did not look at her nor reply her. She opens the door and ran off, Tae Kyung hears the door slam close and he got a shock looking at Mi Nyu running away. He quickly got out of the car and ran after her.

GO MI NYU! Where are you going? Stop right there! He shouted at her… Luckily there were no one around that area, Mi Nyu notices something and she ran over. Tae Kyung caught up with her and he follows her behind as she slowly walks up to the playground. She stops at the merry go-round and looks at it for a moment. Then she starts turning it as she follows it going round and round till she break down and cry. She stumbles onto the soft mat of the playground and kept crying, Tae Kyung went over and hug her as she cry on his shoulder. He did not know what to say so he pats her gently…

He did not know how long he is doing that for but slowly he heard her cry muffles down and notice that she has fell asleep. He did not know what to do so he just stayed there like that.

Luckily there are lights around here… He turns and to her as the light shines onto her face he took a closer look… She’s beautiful, he thought for a while… Aish! What are you thinking Hwang Tae Kyung?! She’s a walking accident zone…

He tries to move himself but notices that Mi Nyu was hugging onto him… Oppa, please don’t leave me alone, she murmured in her sleep. He looks at her and saw tears rolling down her eyes. She must be dreaming of her brother, he said and he wipes her tears away with his hand…

He could feel the weather getting colder as time passes by; he looks at the fragile figure hugging onto him knowing that she will not be awake any moment. He slowly moves her hands away, carrying her up and walk back to the car. He got into the car and removes his jacket placing it over her after he fastens her seatbelt. He took his phone out and saw a lot of missed call and messages from President Ahn, Manager Ma, Shin Woo and Jeremy. He ignored it and drove back home.

At their house, Manager Ma was there explaining to Mi Nyu’s aunt on what had happen while Shin Woo and Jeremy sit around…

Aigoo, why must this happen to Mi Nam? My Mi Nam is still so young… Aigoo Mi Nam arh… She cried out loud as she took the tissues to wipe her tears and blow her nose… I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to lie to you all but Mi Nam did not want his sister to worry and he thought that he could recover faster with the treatments there… Manager Ma said while sobbing…  Where is Mi Nyu now? Is she okay? My poor Mi Nyu arh…

Tae Kyung is with her now, Shin Woo answered her… Leader? Leader is looking after our Mi Nyu? Aigoo, he is so good… At least I don’t have to worry… She got up and went back up into her room. The three of them sat quietly in the living room and 15 minutes later, they heard the door open.

They rush to the door and saw Tae Kyung carrying Mi Nyu in his arms… What happen to sister? Is she okay? Manager Ma asked with a worried face. Lower your voice! She’s asleep, he hissed at him. He ignored them and carries her up. Unknowingly, he carried her into his room but when he’s in the room he suddenly remember…

Aish! Where can I put her at? Should I put her on the floor? But she is so weak now? Or… He looks at his bed and then looks down at her sleeping face… Aish! He did not know why, but his heart always softens everytime he looks at her. So in the end he places her on to the other side of his bed and tucks her in… He stood there and looks at her as his hand slowly reach over to her and brushes away the hairs on her face but she stirred and he got a shock. He quickly withdraws his hand and left the room.

Tae Kyung arh, is sister okay? What did the doctor say? Manager Ma asked anxiously. She did not go to the hospital, he replied calmly as he walks over to the kitchen to get his water. Why? I thought you sent her there? She didn’t want to go to the hospital, this time he replied him soundly slightly pissed off. Will she be okay, Hyung? Jeremy asked… Can I go up and see her? She’ll be alright, let her sleep Jeremy… But I really want to see her, just one look please? Jeremy pouted and did his puppy eyes at Tae Kyung. Yah Tae Kyung arh, I also want to see her too…  No, you guys are not going into my room and make a mess inside! Tae Kyung said feeling pissed off.

Your room?! The two of them shouted out loud… She’s in your room, Shin Woo asked. Realizing that he had spilled the beans, he tried to remain calm and look at them. Yes, my room… Is there anything wrong? Ever since her aunt came she has been sleeping in my room, he said looking as cool as he can. But… But she’s a girl, Manager Ma said looking at Tae Kyung with doubt… She’s a girl all along, you knew that and you were the one who cause her to be in this state. Tae Kyung gave him a deadly stare…

Hyung! How can you be sleeping with her in the same room? It’s not fair! Jeremy proclaimed… Don’t forget you guys rejected her when President Ahn asked the two of you and she chose me… He said with a smirked look… But... But... Tae Kyung glared at him... Never mind, Manager Ma said...

Tae Kyung, what was is about just now between you and Mi Nyu? Shin Woo asked him... Why did you do that, he continue referring to the kiss. She's my girl, why can't I do that? Tae Kyung replied him coolly. Shin Woo felt upset and kept quiet and Tae Kyung notice it. Are the two of you really together Hyung? Jeremy looks at him curiously... Yes... But how? I mean since when? Manager Ma asked him with doubts in his face... It's none of your problem, it's between the two of us. Don't worry, I will take care of her... He said finish and walk out of the house.

After a while, he came back with Mi Nyu's bag and shopping bags and he notice Shin Woo looking at the shopping bags on his hand... He looks at Shin Woo then turn and went back up into his room...

Shin Woo walks up to his room but ended up standing in front of Tae Kyung's room... I could have been the one taking care of you... Why didn't you just walk another step nearer? Wasn't I the one who is looking out for you all the time? Are you really with Tae Kyung now? Mi Nyu arh, why didn't you reach out to me? He stood there and thought silently...

Inside the room, Tae Kyung came out from the bathroom wanting to go to bed but he remember that Mi Nyu was sleeping on his bed so he went over to his desk. He took his paper and pencil out wanting to do some writing ended up thinking of what happen today. He remember Mi Nyu saying that Shin Woo called her while he was stuck with He Yi and how happy Jeremy was when he know that Mi Nyu was actually a girl and how Jeremy kiss her... He thought and he pouted with jealousy on his face...

Aish! Why am I feeling this way? He draws a circle on the piece of blank paper. Because I don't like them to get close to her...

Why I don't like them to get close to her? He draws another circle inside the first one... Because she is the only one that can makes me happy...

Why is she the only one that can makes me happy? He drew another circle inside the first two circles... What does she means to me? He looks over at her then draw a question mark... He kept looking at the piece of paper and soon he falls asleep in his desk...

In the middle of the night Mi Nyu wakes up and found herself on Tae Kyung's bed... Omo, what am I doing on Hyung-nim's bed? What did I do? How? She thought to herself and looked around, then she saw Tae Kyung sleeping on the desk... Hyung... Oppa??? What is he doing there? She got up and walked over to him, she looks at his peaceful face while he sleeps. She recalls what happen at the playground just now... Oppa carry me here? He must be very tired and cold now, she said to herself and when back to the bed to take the blue jacket that he took off to cover her just now. She gently place it onto his shoulders and looks at him... Oppa, sorry and thank you, she whispered softly... She went to the bathroom changing to some clean clothes and left the room...

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for all your support... :) I'm sorry that I did not update yesterday... I will try to update another chapter tomorrow before I fly off as I will be away for 9 days. I hope there will be Wi-Fi for me to use in the hotel... So I can keep updating for you all... This story will have more of Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu. Please forgive me if you find it too boring or draggy... Loves~