Chapter Five

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Tae Kyung wakes up to find himself sleeping on his desk, so he sleepily walks back to his bed and his jacket fell onto the floor. He looks at it and then turn to his bed and found the bed empty. He looks around the room and found her nowhere, he went to the bathroom and it was empty too… Aish, where did she go to? He thought as he starts to worry, he then remembers that she says that she wants to go and find her brother. He starts to panicked and went out of his room, he went down to see her shoes still around. He starts going around the house to find her, from the kitchen, living room, music room, store room to the second floor in Mi Nyu’s room where her aunt was sleeping. She was nowhere to be found, he turns to look at Shin Woo and Jeremy’s room.

Standing outside he starts to think… Will she be inside any of their room? He asked himself, doubting so he turn and went up to the rooftop. At the rooftop, he saw a small figure standing at a corner, the light not very bright and he could not really see clearly but he walks over slowly. As he got nearer, he called out to her... Go Mi Nyu, what are you doing here?

She stared into the sky with tears in her eye; she could not see the stars clearly… She then clasps her hands together and closes her eyes in prayer and suddenly she heard a voice calling her…

Oppa… She looks at him in shocked…How did you manage to get up here? I thought you can’t see anything in the dark? She asked him as he stands next to her… Yah! Why did you come up here alone in the middle of the night? He asked her loudly and it startled her, he could not really see her clearly so he moves his face nearer to her and stare at her… Go Mi Nyu, next time don’t be at the place where I can’t see you… He said to her and she got a shock as he moves in closer to her face. She moves her head backwards and without realizing it she falls backwards grabbing onto Tae Kyung and they fell onto the ground together with Tae Kyung on top of Mi Nyu and their lips on each other as their eyes widen in shock.

He quickly got himself up and pull her up while still in shocked of what just happen… They stood there quietly not knowing what to say, Tae Kyung looks at her and quickly turns away as Mi Nyu turns her head over. Mi Nyu was looking at Tae Kyung too but quickly turns her head away as he turns over. Oppa… I’m sorry for causing you so much trouble again and thank you for helping me… Mi Nyu said and Tae Kyung turns to her… What are you thinking of doing now? He asked her wondering if she will leave to the States to visit her brother. I don’t know, I thought of going to the States to see my brother but I can’t leave here like that… She said and looks up to the sky…

He looks at her not knowing what to say to her… He does not want her to go, but why? He asked himself in his heart and then shakes his head to clear the thoughts away...  Are you okay Oppa? She asked him as she saw him shaking his head, you must be tired Oppa… Go and sleep, I’ll be fine, don’t worry… She told her with a smile on her face but he could see the sadness in her eyes… Its cold here, let’s go, he grab her hand and pull her back into the house. He brought her to the music room and sat down at the piano then turn to her, do you know what song will you be singing? No… She said and looks at him curiously…He starts playing the piano and slowly she dwells into the music as she starts to recalls that it was because of this song that she decided to stay and help her brother… The memories playback and she thinks of how she first met them, how she spends every moment here with the guys to this very day… She smiles as he was playing and slowly she drift off to sleep and her head fell onto Tae Kyung’s shoulder.

He felt her head falling onto his shoulder as he plays the last key. Aish, why does she always have to make me carry her, he said and look at her… But when he just carry her up, she starts to stirred and cuddle onto him, he felt happy for the first time with a girl being so close to him. As he does not likes any girls to get close to him nor touch him but Mi Nyu was different. He did not mind when she gets so close to him, he does not gets angry for the wrong things she does and he was happy in fact.

He was already very tired but he still carries her up into the room on to his bed then he went and slept besides her leaving a gap in between them…

The next day morning, Mi Nyus aunt was preparing breakfast as usual and Shin Woo came down with Jeremy… Good morning aunt!!! They greeted her and she gesture for them to come over and eat their breakfast. They sat down and ate as they notice aunt slightly different today, she was very quiet not like usual talking and laughing happily. Shin Woo tries to talk to Mi Nyus aunt and asked her how she is feeling now… I won’t be able to make any more breakfast for you all… Why?! Where are you going aunt? Jeremy asked loudly as he looks shocked and upset. I am going back to the village today, three days later is my brother’s death anniversary. I want to go and pay respect to him and ask him to look over Mi Nam… Tears start dwelling in her eyes as she says. Is Mi Nyu going back with you? I believe she wants to go and pay respect to her father too, Shin Woo asked. I have not told her yet, where is she? Is she still sleeping? Aigoo, I will go and wake her up now… Aunt wait! They shouted at the same time and she look at them as they did not know what to say… What is it boys? Eh… Mi Nyu is in Tae Kyung’s room, Shin Woo said calmly. I know that, she said and went up.

Hyung, do we have to tell her that Tae Kyung Hyung and Mi Nyu are together now? She doesn’t seem to know what is happening… Jeremy asked Shin Woo with a worried face… Let them tell her themselves, we don’t get involved in it. Shin Woo say as he drink his tea. AIGOO!!!! WHAT IS THIS!!! They turn saw Mi Nyu’s aunt coming down the stairs in a hurry looking very shock. Aigoo Aigoo… She said and shakes her head as she looks up the staircase and then turn back to look at Shin Woo and Jeremy…

Since when are they are like that? She asked and looks at them with a curious look… What do you mean aunt, Shin Woo asked, what happen? Aigoo, since when leader is like that? Aigoo my Mi Nyu is so innocent… Jeremy looks at her starting to feel worry. Aunt, what did you saw? He asked her as his face expression changes. Leader and Mi Nyu my little niece… WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Shin Woo and Jeremy shouted at the same time with shocked in their face… Jeremy starts to let his imagination runs weird… He starts to think of Tae Kyung and Mi Nyu kissing each other on the bed and their hands roams around each other’s bodies…

NO NO NO, it can’t be like that! He slap his own face as Shin Woo and Mi Nyu’s aunt looks at him in shock of seeing what he has done to himself. What are you doing Jeremy? Shin Woo stares at him blankly… What are you thinking little boy? Mi Nyu’s aunt asked him too… He looks at them not knowing how to explain to them, he went speechless and shakes his head violently… Nothing nothing… He said and he continues to eat his breakfast…

Aigoo, why is it like that? Her aunt said and shakes her head in unbelief…

 What happen? Why is Aunt in shock? Shin Woo thought to himself as he looks up the stairs...

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah!!!! Free wi-fi!!!

Thank you for all your comments and support... I manage to get my free wi-fi in the hotel. hope you guys like this update... :) I'll try my best to update the next one soon... Loves~