Chapter Two

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

Hyung! Jeremy called out to him... Tae Kyung, what is it so urgent that you want us to be here now? Manager Ma asked in frustration and look at him, suddenly his jaw dropped open seeing the familiar face behind Tae Kyung... Sister... He choked and stared at them in shocked... Both Jeremy and Shin Woo was shocked to see that too... What are you trying to do now letting her come here like that Tae Kyung? He looked at him in confused... 

Sister??? She's your sister, Manager Ma? Jeremy could not recognize the girl as he point at her while looking curiously at Manager Ma... No no no, she's not my sister... Oh, then is Tae Kyung Hyung's sister? He looks at him, I didn't know you have a sister Hyung... Nice to meet you! I'm Jeremy... He turn to Mi Nyu and smiles...

Jeremy, stop it! She's not my sister, I don't have any sister... I called you all here because I have something to announce and ask you both Shin Woo and Jeremy, Tae Kyung said with a serious look... Mi Nyu kept looking down as she was so nervous and she grip on to Tae Kyung's hand tightly... Ready? She heard him asking her... She closed her eyes tight and nodded her head, then Tae Kyung turn her around to face him. Not knowing what to do, she stood still with her eyes still close... Then she felt someone's hand on her head, she opens her eyes and saw Tae Kyung removing her hair pin and wig and her eyes widen in shock...

The three of them standing there was also shock at what Tae Kyung was doing... They saw him putting the hair pin onto the short hair girl and he gently combs her hair with his hands to make it neat... Shin Woo saw the scene of it and he felt upset... Mi Nyu felt her heart beating fast again and Tae Kyung turns her around to face them. Jeremy got a shock as he stares at her with his eyes widen, Shin Woo just look at her pretending to be in shock too while Manager Ma shakes his head and look at them...

Go Mi Nam! You're a girl? Jeremy asked while looking at her in disbelief... Mi Nyu look down and tries to hide behind Tae Kyung... I'm sorry for not letting you guys know earlier, as you can see she'a a girl. She's the Go Mi Nam that you all know all along but she is not the real Go Mi Nam... Her name is Go Mi Nyu... I am so sorry, I am not a guy... I didn't mean to lie to you all, Mi Nyu said looking down.

Manager Ma, please explain... Tae Kyung gave him a look that scare him as Jeremy and Shin Woo turns and look at him curiously. Er... I'm sorry... He bowed down to them... She is actually the identical twin of Go Mi Nam... Twin? Then where is real Go Mi Nam? Jeremy asked Manager Ma... He's in the States... In the hospital so he could not be here... I'm sorry sister... I lie to you... He turn to Mi Nyu and kneel down sobbing... What do you mean Manager Ma? She asked looking worried and hold him up... I... Actually... Suddenly his phone rang, it was President Ahn...

Manager Ma: Yes President Ahn?

President Ahn: Where are the boys?

Manager Ma: They are in the sound room now...

President Ahn: Okay, I am coming over now... Wait there for me.

Manager Ma: Okay...

They hanged up and he look at Tae Kyung, he's coming over now. What should I do? Tae Kyung ignore him and turn to Shin Woo and Jeremy... Shin Woo, Jeremy, if you guys cannot accept it don't worry. I will settle it myself and explain to President Ahn... Shin Woo walked up to Mi Nyu and she look up at him shyly. Nice to meet you Go Mi Nyu, I am Kang Shin Woo, he smiles and pat her head... Shin Woo Hyung, she called and look at him... I can't be your hyung from now onwards since you are a girl but I can be your oppa... Tae Kyung felt jealous as he saw Shin Woo patting Mi Nyu's head and saying that he can be her oppa... Shin Woo Oppa, she called him and smile...

So Shin Woo is okay, what about you Jeremy?

Jeremy walks over to Mi Nyu and held her by the shoulders with his hands and she got a shock as he looks at her angrily... So you're actually a girl, how can I not know it? Why didn't I realize it? He said while staring at her and she lower her head... I'm sorry Jeremy... Suddenly Jeremy's face turns into a smile and he kiss her on her forehead. Everyone got a shock at what he did... You're a girl! I'm so happy that you're a girl!!! Hyung! She's a girl! He turns to them and shouted happily then turn back with his hands wide open trying to hug Mi Nyu who stood there in shocked. Tae Kyung and Shin Woo manage to grab him before he could do anything. Hyung! She's a girl... He kept smiling as he look at her...

Calm down Jeremy, President Ahn is coming soon... Tae Kyung sounded pissed off at what Jeremy just did, Go Mi Nyu, get hold of yourself! She snapped out from the shock and look at him, I'm sorry Oppa...

They heard someone trying to open the door and Mi Nyu quickly hides behind Tae Kyung again as Manager Ma went to unlock the door...

Tae Kyung arh, so you are here! I want an explanation from you between you and He Yi! President Ahn asked angrily then he notice someone behind Tae Kyung. Who's behind you? A girl? He Yi? He asked curiously as he tries to see who was it. Aish! Stop talking about that devil fairy will you? I have something to discuss with you, Tae Kyung said and he pulls Mi Nyu beside him holding onto her...

Go Mi Nam?! He's a girl? President Ahn got a shock and shouted loudly that Mi Nyu got scared... No, she's not Go Mi Nam. She's Go Mi Nyu, his identical twin. Oh, I thought Mi Nam was a girl. Why is she here? Where is Mi Nam, I thought Manager Ma said that you were with him? President Ahn tone down his voice and asked. I was with her all along, the Go Mi Nam we knew was her all along, Tae Kyung said calmly... WHAT?! How can that be? President Ahn look at Mi Nyu...

Sorry President Ahn... I didn't mean to lie to you but my Oppa is in the hospital in States now due to an failed operation so I wanted to help him fulfil his dream on finding our mother... But he will be back soon, please forgive him... I'm sorry... Mi Nyu said shakily and she did not dare to look at him... What the hell is going on?! He asked loudly and look at them... Sorry, I should have told you earlier, if there is someone you have to question or blame come to me. Tae Kyung said calmly to him looking at him in the eyes. Oppa! Mi Nyu called out to him and shake her head...

Aish! Tae Kyung! You... Before he could continue his phone rang...

President Ahn: What is it now Coordi Wang?

Coordi Wang: He Yi sshi is here to find Tae Kyung...

President Ahn: Okay, I'll get him to go over. Bye!

He hangs up the call and turn to Tae Kyung... He Yi is here to find you, are you both in a relationship or not? No! Of course not! Aish, what does that devil fairy wants now? I'll call her... He took his phone out and dial...

He Yi: Oh, Oppa you've call... I'm in the office waiting for you...

Tae Kyung: Who's your Oppa?! Did I say you can call me that? What are you thinking coming to our office at this time when there are reporters all around?!

He Yi: I'm here to return your jacket and make a deal with you...

Tae Kyung: What are you talking about? Leave the jacket with our Coordi and leave here now!

He Yi: No! Not until I see you... Since people thinks that we are together why not make it real? We become a real couple and I won't expose the girl...

Tae Kyung: Stop lying you devil fairy, there is no way I will do that with you and you don't know who she is...

Before she could say anything he hangs up on her...

Yah! Hwang Tae Kyung! How dare you hang up on me?! I'll let all the reporters know that Go Mi Nam is a girl! She said angrily then she look up to see if there is anyone in the room as she has forgotten about Coordi Wang but there was no one around. She start pressing her phone...

Tae Kyung heard his phone ring and took it out, he looks at the phone in shock and turn to look at Mi Nyu and a thought came to his mind.

Are the reporters downstairs? He turn and asked President Ahn. Yes, a lot of them have been here since the afternoon. Why? What are you planning to do? We'll have a reporter meeting now. Manager Ma, go get all the reporters into the conference room now and make sure you keep He Yi away from the reporters before she reveals to them that Mi Nam is a girl. What?! How does she knows? Shouted both Manager Ma and President Ahn... No no no... I can't let her destroy our image, President Ahn said and took his phone out to make phone call while leaving the room with Manager Ma.

Shin Woo, Jeremy, both of you go over to the conference room first... But... Before Jeremy could say anything... Jeremy, let's go, Shin Woo said and pull him out of the room... Tae Kyung waited for them to leave the room and he turn to Mi Nyu...

Go Mi Nyu, I give you the permission to be my girlfriend...

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Guys! I hope you all like this update... I need some comments, do you all think it is too long?