Chapter One

You're Beautiful (Twisted Version)

This is for you guys, to those who reads and comments and subscribe... Enjoy!

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Go Mi Nam! Do you want to go back like that as a girl instead of a guy? You can start from the beginning again... I'll explain to President Ahn and the rest of them... I'll help you if you want to... Tae Kyung looked at her as she stands at the car door...

I... I don't know... Do you think I can do that Hyung-nim? What about my Oppa... She look at him feeling shocked to hear what he had just asked her.

Told you not to call me like that when you are dressing like a girl... It is so weird! He gave her the look again feeling uncomfortable... Sorry... Erm... Hwang Tae Kyung sshi, I...

Aish, skip the formality with me! He cuts in and smirked... What can I call you then? Oppa? She looks at him with her puppy eyes...

Go Mi Nyu! I give you the permission to call me that from now onwards... Let's go! He walks over and took the carrier bags from her hand and put it in the back seats... You don't need those anymore... He walks back to the driver seat and got into the car, Mi Nyu was curious and she got into the car too... In the car, she took her bag and open it, Tae Kyung looks at her to see if she notice anything or not...

Wow, it's a hair pin... It's so beautiful... She took it out from her bag looking surprised... How can this small hair pin makes her so happy,, he thought...

Suddenly she passed the pin to him and he look at her in confuse... It must be He Yi sshi's hair pin, you better keep it for her... What?! He stare at her in disbelief... Why did you say it is hers? It's not hers... I thought you were with her, she answered the phone when I call you just now... Aish! how dare the devil fairy! The pin is not hers... It's... It's yours... He said as he try to avoid eye contact with her but try to see her from the corner of his eyes for her reactions... Really? She smiles happily and her eyes beam with shine... I happen to pass by a store just now so I got it to replace that broken hair pin of yours. Don't look down on this hair pin, it cost me 100000won he said with a smirked...

It's so pretty... She said and turn it around seeing the price tag of 3000won... Hyung-nim, I mean Oppa, it's says 3000won here why did you say it's 100000won? I paid 100000won for it... It's say 3000won on the price tag, why do you want to lie Hyung nim?? Aish! Forget it! I'll bring you back there to proof... No matter how much it cost I really love it! Thank you so much Hyung... Oh no is... Thank you so much Oppa! She said before he could finish his sentence and gave him the sweetest smile he ever seen...

Suddenly he pull the car to a stop and got out, Mi Nyu quickly put her hair pin into her pocket and came out of the car too. She look around and found herself at MyungDong again... What are we doing here? She turn over to see Tae Kyung with his sunglasses on as she wears her coat... Ain't you cold? Where's your jacket? Don't talk about that... That devil fairy, aish... He said with a frustrated look... Oh wait! She got into the back seats and came out with a blue jacket on her hands... You can wear this, it''s new I just bought it. Shin Woo Hyung told me that I could get clothes that are cheap and nice from this shop... She said and hand over the jacket to Tae Kyung, he took it and take a look at it... Shin Woo? You called him? He asked her with a serious look sounding jealous... No, he called me and told me where I could get nice food, ice cream and clothes, she said happily... Aish, this girl must be dumb or what, how can this jacket be cheap, he thought to himself looking at her... Put it on Hyung-nim! Go Mi Nyu, is Oppa... Oppa... Aish... Oh ya, Oppa... Sorry... She said and look down with a pout... He put on the jacket and surprisingly it fits him well...

They walk down the shops with Tae Kyung in front and Mi Nyu following him behind nervously... Suddenly he turn behind and look at her...

Why didn't you put it on, the hair pin? He asked her curiously... You said hair pin on my wig does not match, she said with a sad look... Did I say that? He murmured to himself feeling guilty... I mean the old hair pin that you had does not suits you... Put it on, he told her... Neh... She took the hair pin out, removing the price tag and stick it on her hand phone. She tried to pin it onto her wig but could not do so as she does not have any mirror to see... Tae Kyung looks at her with a smirk and walks over taking the hair pin from her and pin it up onto her wig... She was shocked and her face was blushing, her heart starts to beat very fast... Are you planning to stand there the whole day? She heard him asking and she quickly catches up with him...

As they walk together, a lot of girls were staring at her and she felt uneasy... Then something caught her eye as she pass by a shop, she stood there and admire the display... Tae Kyung notice that she was not beside him and he called out to her angrily, Go Mi... He turn around and saw her standing outside a shop looking at the display, the view of her makes his heart soften instantly and he walks over to her. She was looking at a dress on the window display, it was a simple long sleeved white color fluffy dress with pink lace trim and a blue color coat over it. A thought came to his mind, he held her hand and brought her into the shop... Can I have the set on the display outside? He said to the salesgirl pointing at the window display... Yes sure sure, she replied... Hyung... Oppa, what are we doing here? Mi Nyu asked him nervously... You don't need those guys clothes anymore, he said looking proud... Then the salesgirl came with the clothes. Miss, please follow me to the fitting room... Sir, kindly wait here, when your girlfriend is ready I'll call you in... I am... Mi Nyu tried to said something but got cut in by Tae Kyung... Sure, he said coolly. He then turn and whisper to her ear, just let them think what they want, you don't want us to get caught do you? She nodded and followed the girl into the fitting room corner...

After awhile the salesgirl came out to call him and when he walks in, he saw a girl standing in front of the big mirror with her back facing him... She notice him and she turn around... Do I look okay Oppa? Does it looks weird? He was speechless looking at how beautiful she was even though in her wig. Oppa! Oppa!!! He snapped out of his thought and look at her feeling slightly pissed off, he turn and walk away... She pouted and went back to change out... Meanwhile outside, Tae Kyung told the salesgirl to wrap the clothes up and he notice something at a corner. He looks at it for awhile and turn to the salesgirl. Can I have that wrap up too... Sure, the salesgirl said and pack it up for him as he make the payment. Then Mi Nyu came out looking upset as Tae Kyung ignores her... The salesgirl passes her the two carrier bags and she look at her in confuse... I didn't buy anything, she said and the salesgirl smiles at her. Your boyfriend bought it for you, she said to her.. Mi Nyu looks at Tae Kyung as he walks out of the shop, she thank the salesgirl and quickly went out of the shop to find Tae Kyung.

Oppa! It is so expensive, I don't have so much to pay you... Mi Nyu said to Tae Kyung... He smile secretly and he turn back to her with a solemn face, remember you own me, he said... Yes Oppa... She said looking down thinking that he was angry... They walked back to the car quietly...

Meanwhile in the A.N Entertainment office... President Ahn was in his office with Manager Ma and Coordi Wang...

Where is Tae Kyung now? President Ahn asked the two of them... He... He was with Mi Nam just now but I don't know why he ended up with He Yi, Manager Ma replied... That kid! Aish! President Ahn took his phone out and called Tae Kyung...

While he was driving, his phone rang...

President Ahn: Tae Kyung arh, where are you now? I want you to come back now immediately! I want you to explain your relationship with He Yi...

Tae Kyung: I have things to tell you too and for one last time I am saying I have nothing to do with her.

President Ahn: Come in through the back door, reporters are everywhere...

Tae Kyung: Aish! Okay...

After they hang up, Mi Nyu look at Tae Kyung with a worried face... Is everything okay? All because of that devil fairy... He said angrily and took his phone out to make a phone call...

Tae Kyung: Shin Woo, get Jeremy and Manager Ma to the sound room now. I have things to discuss with you guys, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Shin Woo: Okay...

They hang up and Shin Woo went to get Jeremy and Manager Ma as he was already back in the office after Mi Nyu left him...

In the sound room...

I am so busy because of him, what does he wants to discuss about now? Manager Ma said angrily... Shin Woo Hyung! Did Tae Kyung Hyung said anything else? Where is Go Mi Nam by the way? Jeremy asked chattily... No, he will be here soon. Maybe he is with Mi Nam now, Shin Woo reply sadly...

Tae Kyung's car stop at the back entrance of their office within 5 minutes, they quickly got out of the car and luckily there was no one around...

Wait! I have not change yet... Mi Nyu pointed at her clothes... You are going in like that, Miss Go Mi Nyu... He said and grab her hand as they hurry up to the sound room... Outside the sound room... Mi Nyu suddenly stop, Tae Kyung turn around and look at her... She looked worried and full of doubts...

Will it be alright? I'm scared now... How? What should I do? She looks like she was about to cry as she looks down. Tae Kyung tighten his grip on her hand and she look up at him... Trust me, he said to her... Then he opens the door...