Two lost souls

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

(MBG: Paradise - Infinite)

"He called me Angel. Weird, but his voice sounded like my ANGEL's voice. Aish! I should not be thinking like this right now. He's hurt and I have to help him." Yuri was battling with her self inside her head.

She puts Minho's arms around her shoulder and pulled him up. "Aish! Yah! Come on! Why are you so heavy!?" She complained. She was somehow able to manager to get him inside her car.

"Where should I take him? To the hospital or to Sooyoung's house?" She thought. "I can'r bring him to the hospital or else they might trace me. Fine! I'll take him home with me then." She decided. She starts the car with shaking hands.

They soon gets home safely. "Yah! Why is this happening to me!?" She somped her feet as soon as she got off of the car. She hurriedly opens the passenger's side and get Minho out of the car. They get inside of the house and she lays him down on the sofa. "na ottokae!?" She started to panic.

She takes out the first aid kit and a towel. She runs to the kitchen and gets back with a bowl of warm water. She dips the towel in the water and squeezes it before slowly damping it on Minho. She takes out one of her extra large shirts. She immidiately takes off Minho's black long sleeves. "WOW" she mouthed as she gets to see a magnificent view of Minho's body.

"Yuri! Focus! Don't get tempted!" She tells herself and fixes her eye glasses. She changed his clothes and took care of him. She didn't mind her cut and she fell asleep on the floor beside Minho after making food.

Sungmin bumps into Sunny on his way to Yuri's place. "Hey! Watch it!" Sunny shouted. "Hey! You're the one who bumped me!" Sunny rolls her eyes upon hearing that. "Wait! You're Yuri's friend. Am I right!?" He asks. "Yes I am, And who are you then!?" She asks without noticing who he really was. "Sungmin of Super Junior." he introduces himself the SUJU way. Sunny laughs, "What a jerk! Yeah! Sure!" She says. Sungmin soon takes off his hood and big glasses. "But, I really am. i am Lee Sungmin of SUJU" then Sunny looks at him again.

She gasped, and to her horror he was telling the truth. She was so embarrassed, she ran away from him. "Do I look like a ghost or anything?" He asked himself.

Minho wakes up feeling sick. He feels a soft skin beside him and he slowly opens his eyes. He was not in his house nor in their dorm. "The !? Where the hell am I!?" He gets an headache when he quickly gets up. He sees a girl, she moves and then wakes up. She strechted out his arms and looked at him "Oh, You're up already." She says. "Could it be her? No. It's impossible." He thought then he shakes his head in dibelief. "You saved me last night." He said. She just nodded. "I-it wa-was you!?" His eyes widened.

"Why? I don't look like the one who gets into a fight, Don't I?" She smirked. "Yuri, Am I right?" He asks. She nodded. he then notices that he was wearing a pink shirt, it sort of fits him well. "Is this yours?" he grabs the end of the shirt to show her. "Yes, that's my shirt. Sorry if it's pink. It's the only one that I had that could fit you." She smiles.

Yuri stood up and headed to the kitchen, Minho notices her cut and he quicky stood up. "Yuri-ssi!" he called out. Yuri turned and Minho gets out of balance and hugs her. "Wae!?" she bursted out as they fell down on the floor. "You're hurt!" Minho says, She looks him in the eyes. It was filled with concern. His eys were up her energy then she feels the pain.

"I-I'm f-fine." She lied. He sits and grabs her arm. "No you're not!" she was somehow shocked for him acting that way. "You saved my life. Thank you."   he says sincerely. She was not able to say a word. She smiled, he stands up and offers his hand. They headed to the kitchen. "Can I borrow your first aid kit?" he asks and she gets it pretty fast. "I'll treat your wound. This is the least I can do for you." He says as he stared to clean her wound. She could feel electric shock everytime his skin would get in contect with hers.

"I like your house." he says. "Aniyo. This Is not my house. My best friend owns this." she replied. "So where is she?" He asks still concentrating on mending her wound. "Oh, she's in Japan. I'm here for vacation." she tells him. "So why were you drunk last night? I mean if you don't mind." She asks  then looks at him. He was quiet then it started to feel awkward. "You don't have to answer me." she says. "My fiancee left me. She broke up with me." His voice sounded cold and distant then. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." She said in low voice.

"You? Where do you really live?" e fires her back a question. "Oh. Me? I used to live with my mother in Busan. Then my father took me to Seoul when my mother died. I live with my half-brother." She answered confidently.  "That's sad. Sorry." he said apologetically. "It's okay. I'm over it. I'm here for clearing up my mind." she says. "Clearing your mind up? Why?" he asks. They stared to feel confident with each other, so it was okay to answer it.

"I'll tell you later. Let's eat first." she stands up and gets the food ready. They enjoyed the food and also each other's company as well. She then tells the story about Nickhun without mentioning names. "Woah. What a jerk!" She heard him say. "Nah. Don't mind it." She cleans up. "Hey, you better get some rest."

"Where are we anyway? I'm curious of the view outside. It kinda looks familiar to me." he sits down on the sofa and looks out the window. "We're in Incheon. In Dream Village." She says. "Why?" she asks back. "I live here in this village." he turns to look at her. "Huh?" she was puzzled. He hurriedly runs outside "Minho! Be careful!" she runs after him. He was surprised of what he saw.

His house was in sight, though quite far. "I live there." he tells yuri and hurriedly grabs her and runs toward the Mansion. "Hey! Don't run so fast!" she yells at him. They were both panting as they reach the big gate. He rings the doorbell. "Master Minho!" the maid shouted and he smiles. "You.. You're SHINee's Choi Minho!" she covers . "Well, Yes I am." he smiles at her.

He pulled her inside of the mansion. "Wait for me here." he tells her. "Ne." she said. He runs upstairs. He changes his clothes and comes back after a few minutes. Yuri was so sleepy that she wasn't able to wait for Minho. she fell asleep while waiting for him. "I'm back." he says running towards Yuri. But she was already asleep. He looks at her sleeping form. "Yuri?" he tries to wake her up. He reaches for her face, his eyes widened. "Yuri! You have a fever!" he easily carries her. "Must I get the guest room ready sir?" Fabi asks him.

"No. She'll be in my room. I'll take care of her myself." he tells them. They were all shocked, never did Minho take any girl in the mansion nor inside his room.

Yuri felt like floating. "Is this a dream? Where's Minho?" She thought. "He'll be back." She thought. "He'll be back."

Minho can't leave Yuri's side then he realized that they weren't able to close the door at Yuri's place he ran like a fool to make sure Yuri's stuff were okay. As he got to the house he looks for the keys. He goes up and sees a picture of a familiar guy in the frame with broken glass. He takes out the picture. He was right, it was Nickhun of 2pm.

Was he the jerk that Yuri mentioned earlier? A phone ring got his attention and then he takes her phone. As he was walking back to his house, he thinks of a plan to get back Seohyun and to get Yuri's revenge. He stopped in the middle o hs walking home. He has thought of the best plan that they can share. He runs back home, he felt that it's as if Yuri was really sent from the above to help him down here on earth.