Romeo and Juliette

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

A month has passed and everybody barely notices it.

YoonA and Nickhun acted civil towards each other in their work. Maybe they just need time to heal the wound that they had years ago. NIckhun is still in search for Yuri, but his duty calls and he has to answer back to his job. YoonA suffers the consenquence of Yuri loss. "I thought it would be easy for me to put thigs back together, now that she's missing. But then, I never thought it would be harder."

she said in one of her interview. "Why?" the Mc asks. "Because when she ran away... She took his heart with him." Tears slightly crawled their way out of her eyes. "If you don't mind YoonA, Can you tell us who's the special guy?" The other MC asks her, She looked at them and slightly shaked her head. "No. I don't want him to think that I'm helpless just because of him." She ends her interview with that statement.

"That's sad." Yuri commented after watching the show. "Isn't it? Her center of envy is the one lucky." says Key. They were having their work out break when the watched YoonA's interview. "Key~ I brought you a energy drink~" Jonghyun sings."Thankyou" and he quickly grabs it from Jonghyun. " Wae? How about me?" Yuri turns to look at Jonghyun. "You can have mine." he offers his drink and even bows down and kneels.

"Aish.. Are you planning on taking my girl away from me!?" Minho pulls Jonghyun's hood to cover his face. "Bo wae!? It's dark! It's dark! Save me!" Minho quickly pushes him to Onew. "Ah! My savior! Kiss me!" Jonghyun says then he pouts.Onew pouts his lips and Yuri covers as she watches them. "Now, let's meet Prince Charming." Taemin announces as if he is an MC in a show. Key quickly pulls the hood and Jonghyun's eys widened in terror and in addition to that he jumped back and fell on the ground.

Yuri quickly grabs on Minho's arm. "Hahahahaahaha! My! My! I can't breathe!" she says. They were all too happy watching Jonghyun suffer on the floor. She accidentally steps on a plastic bottle which made her slip. "Yuri-ah!" They all shouted and turned to look at her condition. "I'm fine." She quickly says and tries to stand on her own. "Ahhhh!" She shouted in pain. They looked at Minho's face which cannot be described. Yuri held Minho's hand tightly.

"Seohyun-ssi look who came over to see visit you!" Seohyun throws a look at her cousin. "Huh?" She was absorbed with studying when her cousin came running to her room. "Sungyeol, calm down!" she tells him. "But, I can't! This is too much to take!" She clamly goes down to see her visitor. "Hi Seohyun!" Heechul and Shindong greeted her with full smile. "uh, ah, annyeong." she bows. "Are you expecting someone else?" Shindong asks as soon as she offers them to have a seat. "A-aAni-Aniyo.." she stuttered. "Kyuhyun is on his way here. He called us to check if you're still here." Heechul whispers it. She was relieved upon hearing that.

Seohyun had the chance to talk to them and after a few minutes Kyuhyun called Shindong. "Yoh! Where are you?" Shindong asked. "Ah, Okay." then he hungs up. "He said that he's almost here." She smiled. "So, Hyun. Did you ever had a boyfriend?" Heechul asks. "Ne." She knew it was better to be honest than to lie to them. "Really? How long did your relationship last?" The boys seemed interested in this topic. She was suddenly in deep thought. "7 months?" she answers. "Actually, we were already engaged." she continued. Their eyes widened upon hearing that.

"We got engaged on our 5th month. It was a joke, actually but then we jost took it a bit seriously." She stared as they got nothing left to say. "So, where is he then anyway?" Shindong asks. "I don't know. I threw away my phone and got a new one. I didn't want to get in touch with him anyway." She sounded bitter, so she looked away. "It's been a month since we broke up." she was confident that she'd be able to get over him sooner.

"Why did you break up anyway?", "He kissed a girl in the bar and he wasn't that serious in our relationship" then there was deafening silence. "Yah! Why did we ever brought up that topic?! Now, we're awkward." Heechul covers his face with his hands. Seohyun smiles at them "I'm fine with it."or so she thought. "I'm sorry, I'm late." Kyuhyun came in. Maybe she has to do things her way now. "Let's go?" Kyuhyun asks, she grabs her bag and nods.

Yoona goes back to her dressing room and packs her stuff. "Why did you do that?" She turned to see who was talking. "Nickhun..", "Did you say that so that they could pity you?" he crossed his arms and stares at her. "A-Ani.. " she was unable to continue what she was about to say.  He came in and closes the door. He leans back at the door and waits for her to explain. "W-ae? What a-re y-yo-you doing?" She was nervous, If there's one thing that she scared of.. it was making Nickhun angry. "Stop making things up. You're making yourself helpless infront of eveyone." He was wearing a red leather jacket which made him look more dangerous.

He stepped towards her direction, she stepped back and she hits the wall. Her heart was beating fast that she could hear it. Then there was nickhun's hand on the wall and his body blocking her. "Is this what you want?" It was more intense than ever. "Don't use the media and my situation with yuri to get me back." She could feel his breath through her skin. "Is this what you're asking for?" He grabs her waist and actes as if he was going to kiss her. "Yah! Stop it! Leave me alone!" She pushed him away and he looked surprised. "Do a favor for me Yoona. Leave Yuri out of this." Then he hurriedly gets out of the room. He then passes Jessica.

Jessica goes inside the room "What did just happened here?" she asks Yoona, who giave her no reply at all.

"She going to be fine." says the doctor to Minho. "Are you sure?" Key asks "She will be fine in no time." The doctor assures them. "You can see her now, she will be discharged today as well." then the doctor leaves. "See? I told you Minho. She'll be fine." Jonghyun pats his back and then he goes in to see her. "Hi!" She said to them brightly. "Can we go home now?" she asks them. Minho shakes his head. "Not yet. Let's wait for the doctor." She pouts and looks at her fingernails. "Oh!" Jonghyun points Yuri. "Wae?" they all look at Jonghyun then at Yuri.

"She pouts prettily." Jonghyun smiles. "aish!" they all throw a pillow at jonghyun. "You're discharged now." The doctor comes in with some papers which were needed to be signed. As they were leaving the hospital, cameras start flashing. "Damn." they all hear Onew and Minho say the same thing. Minho was pushing Yuri's wheelchair and Onew along with taemin blocks their right side, and Jonghyun and Key at their left side.

Yuri was surprised and scared as well. She can't do anything right now, If only she could run. As they got out of the hospital Minho goes infront of Yuri. "we have to protect you." he tells her. "What are you going to do?"she asks her. He fixes his sleeves and carries her. "This will be on the news." Key says. "Minho! Is she your girl?", "How about Seohyun!?", "Is she your new girl?", "Does SHINee approve to Minho's new relationship?" 

MInho carried her and they continued walking to the van. "Please do not get to close. As you can see, she's injured." Onew blocks them so Minho could get Yuri in the van safely. Jonghyun pulls up Yuri's hood to cover her face.

"Can you tell us who she is?", "We'll let Minho answer that." Key grabs Taemin who waves at the camera . They all go in the van and before Minho closes the door he leaves the people hanging with..  "She's My Juliette."