The comeback

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend
Minho sees Yuri in her untamed waves and teary eyes. He was too stunned to look away. Yoona returns after 7 years, now Nickhun is confused. Seohyun is coming back home. Sora likes Leeteuk, Leeteuk likes Sora back. Victoria wants Nickhun back. What will happen today!?
 
------ (MBG: I'm sorry - B2ST)
 
~Minho's POV
 
I was too stunned to look away from the the beautiful goddess in front of me.
 
I was drowning in her eyes, I didn't know what to do. All my strength was being up. I can't take my eyes off of her. It was such a beautiful sight. She suddenly stood up which brought me back to my senses. She seemed to wobble, having some difficulties when she stood up and hid her face.
 
I was nervous that she'd fall, then it happened. She slipped and fell it felt like my heart leaped out of my chest, Will it be too late for me to be able to catch her?
 
~Yuri's POV
 
I just finished checking my phone, when my brother texted me. "You have a pretty annoying best friend." then another one came in saying "Your cute brother is quite annoying" it was from Sora. I smiled at the thought. Maybe they do like each there after all.
 
My eyes hurt , it was kinda blurry due to the effect of the light and my hair.
 
I continued to play the piano and hum to the tune.
 
I opened my eyes when I felt like someone was watching me. And because I can hardly see the person standing outside the door, I stood up. i became dizzy as soon as I stood up.
 
i was afraid that he was staring at me and he thinks that he is seeing a ghost. I quickly hid my face and I was planning to get out of the room as quickly as possible.
 
I turned to grab my stuff. I slipped, my voice won't come out suddenly everything became dark. I lost consciousness then.
 
~Minho's POV
 
"Miss!? Miss!? Are you alright!?" I asked as soon as I got hold on her. It was a pretty dumb for me to act that way. Of course she wasn't alright. She just out, that was kinda freaky.
 
I held her face in my palms, suddenly my arms went around her. "What do I do? What should I do?" I was staring to panic. "NO. MINHO. CALM DOWN. SHE'S STILL ALIVE." I told myself. I carried her easily, I should bring her to the clinic.
 
I brought her to the clinic as fast as I could. "What happened?" the nurse asked me. "She slipped. She lost consciousness." I answered. I don't know why, but I stayed with her. "She'll be fine. Don't worry" The nurse gave me some assurance.  I stayed beside her, I sat down and then I found myself holding her hand. It felt right, and wrong at the same time.
 
Soon, i fell asleep beside her. 
 
~Yoona's POV
 
"This is great!" I told Jessica as soon as we got off of the plane. "I know. Good to be back, right?" She said. I avoided her eyes 'cause I know what she was trying to say. "How's Nickhun?" I asked her straight. "Pretty much alright. Can you believe that he's dating someone for almost a year now?" She took off her sun glasses. Nickhun? Dating someone for almost a year now? I can't believe it. "Oh. Nice." I tried to hide my disappointment as I told her that.
 
A few days later we headed to a join a fashion show in town. It was for our special comeback. "Happy Birthday~!" Jessica greeted me oh-so brightly. "Ah.. Thank you!" Giving her a bear hug. We did the rehearsals, I tried my best to concentrate on what I was doing. As I was doing my final walk something caught my attention.
 
"Yoona.." I heard a steady but sad voice said. I turned my gaze to the person who called me.
 
It is him. After 7 years, Not that much has changed. But I can feel a wall was created between us. A very strong wall for that matter. "Nickhun.." I voiced out and tried to give off a smile. He turned his look away and checked his phone when it suddenly rang.
 
I went off of the stage as fast as I could. I have to talk to him, this could be the last chance for us to get everything right. "Nickhun! Hey! How are you?!" Luckily Jessica was able to stop him, So I was able to catch up. "Oh, Jessica. I'm fine. I'm sorry but I've got to rush." "Hey wait! Where are you going?!" I quickly asked. He slowly put himself to a stop and said "I have to check on MY GIRL, something happened to her." then he ran off.
 
It felt like my heart was stabbed s hard tat I can't breathe. "This can't be happening." I mumbled t myself as I held the necklace he gave me years ago. Some part of me answered, "This is what you wanted, right?" 
 
*9 years ago..
 
"Khun!" I called out to him after finishing another garland. He suddenly appears with a basket full of flowers, "Come here! I want you to wear this!" I stood up and quickly placed the garland on top of his head. "You should wear one too." he said, smiling beautifully at me. I took the white one and placed it on top of my head.
 
"Sun is setting down." he said as he pointed towards the sun. We were on top of a hill, It was our secret place. It was like heaven, our very own heavenly garden was there too. I was wearing a dress with ruffles and he was wearing a white shirt paired with beach shorts. "Oh, so beautiful" I watched as the sun was setting.
 
I was 16 back then and he was 15. Suddenly he took off a necklace that I didn't notice he was wearing and placed it on me. "What are you doing!?" I asked. "I want you to know that I love you. We are to young to get married. This is a sign that I will always love you." He said emotionally.
 
Tears started to flow from my eyes. "Why are you crying!? Didn't you like it!?" He asked. "No, silly. I like it so much that I'm crying because of too much happiness." I hugged him tight and he twirled me around "I love you Yoona!" he shouted, "I love you too Khun!" I shouted back.
 
~ Nickhun's POV
 
It was her, it really is. I wanted to get mad right there and then. She looked at me as if she was longing for me. All was left of me for her was nothing. I quickly turned around t check my phone, it was a text message from the school nurse saying that Yuri is in the clinic.
 
I felt nervous right then, So I started running. Jessica blocked me "Nickhun! Hey! How are you?!", "Oh, Jessica. I'm fine. I'm sorry but I've got to rush." ., "Hey wait! Where are you going?!" I heard Yoona panting. I stopped and said "I have to check on MY GIRL, something happened to her." then I ran off.  I didn't want to see her face, I don't want to lose Yuri just because she's back. She lost me 7 years ago and there's no turning back.
 
*7 years ago
 
"Just few more years and I can propose to you already." I was proud to tell her that myself. "Really, huh?" Yoona was writing something on her notebook. "What's that?" I asked. "Nothing. Just your name and mine." then she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and ran off. We were happy then. I was never her official boyfriend, everybody thinks I'm just her best friend.
 
Few days after that, she became cold and distant to me. I was so confused. "Did I do anything wrong!? Why is she staying away from me?" I asked myself. i was on my way home when I saw her holding hands with someone else. The feeling of being shot right through the hearts was less panful, I guess. Rather than seeing the girl I love, in love with someone else. He kissed her on the lips. I grabbed a hold of myself.
 
"Nickhun." I saw how the smile on her face vanished when she saw me. "Hello Nickhun. I'm Taecyon. I'm her boyfriend." I bowed my head down as soon as I heard that. "Is it true?" I asked with my voice shaking. "Khun.. I-i'm s-so-sorry.." I can hear her voice tremble. I walked silently away from them. The next day, Yoona came to me. "Hey" she said with a hesitant smile. I didn't respond. "I'm sorry. We can still be friends, right?" I scoffed as soon as I heard the word friend. "Friends!? After all these years!?" I stood up and pushed the table away. It was lunch break so most of our classmates weren't there. "Khun. I'm really sorry." She said as she bowed her head down.
 
"What does he have, that I don't have!? Am I not good enough for you!?" I sounded ridiculous that time. I was about to cry.
 
"You are too much for me and I.. Love him.." that hit me. I was silent for that moment. "Now, you chose him. You lose me." I was furious.
 
"I'm leaving tomorrow. Please don't do this." She pleaded. "Then go, I don't need you in my life anymore." then she got out of the room in an instant and I didn't see her after that incident.
 
I got back to the school back easily. I have to see Yuri. Yuri is the one I love.
 
~Yuri's POV
 
I slowly opened my eyes, i tried to move. A face appeared as soon as I opened my eyes. "Are you alright? I've got to leave now." the soft voice asked. Must be my angel. I thought. I saw an imag of a guy but blurry. It felt like I was dreaming. There was a soft touch on my lips as I closed my eyes once more. Soft lips brushed through mine. An Angel's kiss I thought to myself. Then I went back to sleep.
 
"Yuri? Honey?" I could hear Nickhun calling my name. "Mommy!? Are you alright?" Kyungsan asked, it was what she meant even if he was mumbling it. "Yes. I guess I'm fine." I answered back.
 
On our way home. I thought of something. It was that Angel's kiss. Was it just a dream?
 
~ Seohyun's POV
 
"Finally, I'm home!" I smiled to myself. I'll see my fiancee soon. Will he be surprised to see me?