My Lovely Yuri

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

"SHINee's Mystery Girl appears. Finally, SHINee makes an appearance a month after announcing that they will take a short break before  coming back on stage. They were seen coming out from Incheon Medical Hospital yesterday, with a girl on a wheelchair being pushed by SHINee's Minho. After hearing each member's statement it seemed that the girl is very dear to the SHINee group. 'She's my Juliette' Minho says. Does it mean that SHINee's Minho is now.. TAKEN? " Jonghyun reads the headlines out loud and they clapped their hands. "Finally~!" Onew shouts. "Yah! Yah! Cut it out." Yuri tells them.

[Yuri's POV]

It's been a month and a week since I met them. We're currently at their practice hall. They are practicing the song 'Replay' and dancing as well. Here I am watching them sitting alone in the corner. I grabbed my phone and browsed through my photos. I start to smile as I reminisce to the past. It's been a month but it feels like it was only yesterday.

~This is what happened over the month..

"I don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I keep on pulling my clothes away from Key, who wants to throw them away. "Noona.." I look at Taemin who then opens his arms waiting for a hug, So I ran to him. We were in Sooyoung's house. Key and Taemin came up to my room while Onew and Minho goes out to buy groceries. My eyes were teary and I hugged Taemin tightly. "Hush Noona. Don't cry. Youll have a better wardrobe, so let go of those." , I know it aws kinda ironic. He's younger but he's the one who hushes me down.

He pulls the chair for me. "Look at the mirror." Key says. "Is that girl pretty?" He asks me. I stared at my own reflection, "No." I'm really insecure with the way I look. "I see a pretty Noona." Taemin says as he pulls the elastic band from my hair and takes off my glasses. "See. There she is." He points at the mirror. "Starting today. You will not be wearing any of these." he shows me the box filled with my old clothes.

"Where are we going?" I ask them as they pull me out of the house. "Do not question Almighty Key's work. Hyung will be doing his job now." Taemin pushes me inside the van. We first head down to the salon. "I want her hair brown. Just give her a trim, I want it wavy." I heard Key talking to someone. "How about you Minnie?" Key asks. " What ever you think that's good for me Hyung." He smiles.

They dragged me here and there. Salon to Spa to Boutiques. "Aren't you tired Key?" I ask him. In fact, it wasn't only me who's tired but also taemin. "Hyung~ Noona~" We turned to look at taemin. He was like a lost child in the mall. "I'm hungry." he tells us. "Let's eat first." I tell them and it was my turn to drag them to a resto.  We ate a lot, so in short we have gained strength to continue shopping.

"Key, It looks like your already used to doing this kind of stuff. I mean the girls' stuff." I tell him as he was choosing clothes for me to try on. "Ah. My ex-girlfriend used to drag me here and there, when she was still here in Korea." he takes the mini white dress. "Your ex-girlfriend?" I ask. Who wouldn't be curious?! "Ne. She's in Japan." he answers then pushes me inside the fitting room. "Yah. Key, Isn't this too tight?" i ask as I got out.

Something dropped on the floor. I look at Taeming with his mouth open. Key immediately looks away from me. "Wae?", "Noona~ You're like a goddess!" taemin comes forward and kneels before me. "I don't know what to say. The whole appearance is perfect." Key tells me to change after saying that. It was pretty dark when we got home. "Let's hurry to Minho's place. He's already driving me crazy." I caught a glimpse of Key's phone. Minho was calling.

"We're here." Taemin hugs Jonghyun who just came back from their dorm. "Where's Yuri?" Minho asks. "I'm here." I even raised my hand as I entered the dining area. "I'm sorry if we got home late. We got stuck in traffic." I apologized and bowed my head. I stood up straight ang looked at trio's eyes. Key and Taemin does a high five as they watch the trio's reaction. "Perfect." Jonghyun says. "Minho, leave Yuri now. I'll take her from here." Onew says witha bright smile. "YAH!" Minho snaps at them. "Why are you all acting like that?" he asks. He coughs and gives me his arms. "Let's go." he tells me and we start walking.

From that day onwards, I did the rehearsals with them. We had our own world to play with each other. Wut the most memorable thing that happened in that month was the night Minho and I talked. "You know what?" he dips his feet in the pool as he sits down down beside me. "You're perfect." I smile at his compliment. "You grew prettier than I imagined." he continues. "Key really did a great job." I interrupted his words. He nods. "You don't have to change the way you act infront of anybody, just be yourself." he looks at me. "But, i thought you wanted the world to see me as your perfect girlfriend." I was quite puzzled.  "Yeah. I know, and I think you're already perfect." his stare make my heart flutter. "What do you mean?" I pull my stare away from him and concentrated on my feet. "You have your flaws. You're noisy, crazy and gets sleepy easily." I turned to look at him with s bit od disappointment. "Yah, don't get me wrong." he laughs.

" In case you haven't noticed. Your imperfection makes you perfect. Don't change that." He smiles then he slowly touches my face. "i liked your black hair better, but brown suits you well." he gives me a kiss on the forehead before going inside the house.

~Present [end of flashback]

"Yuri to earth~ Yoohoo." Jonghyun snapped me back to reality. "Wae?" So I was a bit far in thought, I guess. "Honey~ We're going home now. We have to pack our things and head back to Seoul later." Minho was picking up our stuff. "What!? A-Are you serious!?" I feel like dying. "Ne. The manager just called. We have to get back to seoul now." So there it was. Finally, I was about to get back home.

---

[Minho's POV]

After I finished my part I looked at Yuri through the mirror. She was staring blankly in nowhere. "So, it's been a month since we got 'in a relationship' eh?" I thought. The days seemed to pass very fast. Yuri and I should not be considered as lovers, but we do have our own connection. We play badminton together at the park in the village every saturday. She even taught me how to swim properly. It's been a month.

I wonder why I don't miss seohyun that much. Maybe it's because Yuri never fails to amuse me. I went to her place the other way and i was surprised that she was cleaning the house.

"Oh! Why are you here?!" she asks. "I'm bored at home, then my feet brought me here." she makes a face but then lets me enter. "What are you doing anyway?" , "Cleaning the house." She pulls her hair up and ties it back in place. "I'll act as a carefree husband and be a good housewife. Okay?" I even messed with her hair. I took the book that she was reading and I started reading it.

I can't keep my concentration on the book. She was more fun to watch. She continued singing as she was cleaning. While I was lying on the sofa, I took out my phone and videoed her house cleaning performance. I finished the video before she even got to notice it. "Why are you watching me?" she said in annoyed voice. " 'Cause I'm bored." I lied. "Why don't you just help me clean?" It was a pretty good idea so I stood up. "Alright. Tell me what to do." She shows me that irresistable smile that even melt the 'Onew Condition'

"Yah! That's a wrap! we can go back now!" Onew was excited. That brought me back to my senses. We just finished our rehearsal perfectly. "Excuse me." Onew answers the phone as he walks out of the door. Yuri was still in deep thought. I can't believe it, how could she still look so adorable even if she looks like a dumb student with her thought flying around. "We got to go back to Seoul today." Uh-oh there goes the Onew condition. "Wae?" I was the only one who was able to ask him. "We have to do the performance tonight."

"Yuri to earth~ Yoohoo." Jonghyun snapped Yuri back to reality. "Wae?" She was a bit surprised."Honey~ We're going home now. We have to pack our things and head back to Seoul later." I picked up our stuff "What!? A-Are you serious!?" Se turned pale upon hearing that. "Ne. The manager just called. We have to get back to seoul now." It was time to face the world again.

--

"Charming YoonA cries over her interview, who could be the mystery man behind her tears?" Yoona was reading the news about SHINee when she caught a sight of this. "Yoona. The president is calling you to his office." says her manager. She quickly heads to the President's office. "What are you doing here?" she asks Nickhun. "have a seat." says the President. "I would like the two of you to appear on the show later tonight, rehearse a performance after this meeting. that would be all." Nickhun stans up and bids farewell. "What!?" she was surprised. A performance tonight? It was already lunch time and they were only left with few hours to rehearse. "Yah, stand up now. Hurry, Hurry." says nickhun who grabs her arm.

"What's wrong with you?" she asks. It was a bit crazy to think that she wanted the performance badly. She then notices that Nickhun was a bit calm today, or so she thought. "Here." He suddenly holds out his hand for her to hold. "W-Wae?" She was suprised by his actions. "Aish! Just don't ask! After the performance I'm sure of one thing." he never bothere to look at her. "What?" she asks. "We'll be a pair. Just like Kyuhyun and his girl Seohyun" he continues. "But I'm not your girl" she was furious about it. "Welcome to showbiz. just play along well, Jal ga!" he grabs her hand and walks. She may admit it or not, but the truth is.. She is enjoying the moment.

--

Yuri kept on staring outside the window. Minho notices that Yuri has been quiet since they left the village. "Yuri?" he calls her. "Hmm?" she didn't look at him. "Aren't you happy that you'll be home soon?" He asks her. Everbody was looking at them. "Aniyo. I'm quite excited to see my brother and my bestfriend again. It's just that.." she stops and sniffles. "Yuri-ah~" they all call out on her. "Yah~ Don't mind me." she wipes her tears away "It's just that, Dream Village has been a part of my life. That place will always remind me of being with you guys," then she turns to smile at them "Yah! Maybe what you meant is that place reminds you of being with Minho!" key quickly cover Jonghyun's mouth "Stop ruining the moment." which brings them laughter.

"Are you going home first?" Onew asks. "Can she stay first stay in the dorm? I still want to taste some of Yuri Noona's cooking." Taemin says. "she's going to the concert later right? I still want to choose the right dress for her!" says Key. "I still want to play with her!" says Jonghyun. They all look at Minho waiting for him to say something. "I just want to be with her. Is there any problem with that?" He asks then looks out the window.

--

"Are you ready?" Kyuhyun asks Seohyun. She nods, "You can just hold my hand if ever you feel nervous. Okay?" She smiles at the thought of holding his hands. Time passes and soon there was only two hours left before the show. "Yuri~ Let's go! We still have a dry rehearsal!" Key shouts at Minho's door. "I'm done." she steps out of the room. "Don't you think I'm too dressed up?" She asks the guys who's jaws have completely fallen in her sight.

"You'll be the opening act, followed by Nickhun and Yoona. SHINee will be the last to perform." Seohyun and Kyuhyun just finished their dry rehearsal. Nickhun goes to the stage and was followed by YoonA.

"Stay here. We'll just finish our rehearsal and come back." Minho tells Yuri before he leaves SHINee's room. "I'll stay here." she assures him.

--

Seohyun grabs Kyuhyun's hand while performing. She was so nervous that she couldn't let go of his hand. "I'll be fine." She ends her line and the crowd shouts for more. Nickhun grabs YoonA's hand and leads her to the stage. "Let's do this together. Aja!" He gives her encouragement. As they were reaching the final  verse of the song. SHINee was on the side of the stage already.

"1,2,3! SHINee! Hwaiting! Yuri-shi! Hwaiting!" She smiles at them and goes to her seat as they get ready for their performance. "That was a ver well performance! Let's give Nickhun and Yoona a round of applause!" says Tiffany. "The next performs had been gone for a month and now they are back with a new story to tell!" Says Jokwon "Let's all welcome SHINee!" the crowd goes wild as they sing REPLAY. :)

As they got to the chorus part they puch minho to go down the stage. The camera follows where they were pointing. The screen show Yuri, in her whtie dress, looking like a goddess lost in thought. MInho scratches his head and hurriedly goes down. She takes Yuri's hand and leads her to the stage. "Aniyo! I can't do this~!" she tells minho. "You can. We danced this together, right?" They got on the stage and Minho wouldn't let go of her.

"This is for our Yuri-sshi!" SHINee shouts. "Noona nomu yehpuh.. Michyuh.. Replay, replay, replay.." Yuri tried to dance along but then Minho forwards with her  "I I I love you girl.." then he stares at her eyes and the crowd just couldn't take it anymore. They go wild in an instant. Jokwon enters the scene and hands a boquet to Minho and he kneels down to offer it to Yuri.

Yuri taks the boquet and hugs Minho, everyone is in shock and amazement. Whou could have ever thought that Minho would do such thing for a girl. Nickhun was shocked to see who was on screen. He was currently on backstage with YoonA that time. "Yuri-sshi.." he says as he sees her taking the boquet. The camera focused on them, YoonA was shocked to see Yuri on screen.

Kyuhyun watches as Seohyun's eyes widened to see Minho with a girl on stage. "Are you alright?" he grabs her hand. She grabs his hand tightly. "Minho-ah.." she whispers.

"Hello everyone!" Minho shouts. "We are the Shining SHINee!" they introduced themselves. "yah! Minho, is she the girl that you guys hid from us?" JoKwon asks them. "Ne." they answered in chorus. "Very pretty~" says tiffany. "Why not introduce her everyone?" says tiffany. " Annyeong. My name is Kwon Yuri." Yuri bows down infront of all. "Where did you find such lovely and charming lady, Minho?" JoKwon was soon beside Yuri. "She's a goddess sent down from heaven for me~" he answers. She hits him on the shoulder and smiles.

"So is she your Juliette?" Tiffany asks. "Ne. She is MY Juliette!" he empasized the word MY. "And he's MY Romeo." syas Yuri. "What can the members say about them then?" Tiffany was near Onew so she handed him the mic first. "Yuri's a very good person. I even told minho this.. 'Yah! If you're not going to take Yuri seriously, I'll take care of her! " they laughed when MInho hugged Yuri tighter. "Jonghyun?", "I'm jealous and envious.", "Key?" "She's very adorable. We all love her.", "Taemin?" "Noona~ Don't ever leave Hyung. He loves you more than we do."

"Minho? Anything you would like to add to that?" Jo Kwon hands him the mic. "Saranghae Yur-sshi. Saranghae.."

Nickhun's face darkens upon hearing that.