Decisions

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

[MBG: COLLIDE - HOWIE DAY]

MInho can't sleep, he was sure he could hear Yuri's voice. He could hear her crying. He tossed and turned trying hard to sleep and all, but he was wide awake. He sat on his bed and saw Onew sleeping on the other bed. He stood up and went to the terrace.

"Yuri.. What's wrong?" he sighed as he looked at the stars. The stars looked dim, not bright as they were when he watched them with Yuri..

--

"Can you count the stars?" Yuri asked him. "Hmm..." he startedpointing at them and counting. "1,2,3.. 4.. 5.. Oh did I count that one already!?" he facepalmed himself and heard her laugh. It was music to his ears. Hearing her laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" he raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're cute." she said and sticked out her tongue at him.

"No.. you are.." he argued with her.

She stood up and ran away from him. He stood up as well and runs after her, grabbing her by the waist and hugging her as they fell at the ground.

She laughed as he tightened his hug around her.

The grass was so much greener even in the middle of the night.

She lays down on the grass with him with her eyes closed, her face facing the pale moonlight. He stared at her, the face that filled his mind and made him have couples of sleepless nights. She was so close for him to touch but still so far for him to have and hold forever.

"Yuri.." he called out to her in mere whisper.

"hmmm..?" she still had her eyes closed.

"I love you."  he said in serious tone.

Her eyes flew open and she looks at him with shocked expression on her face.

"You.. what?" she asked,  facing him. Only to catch him staring at her as if she's the only thing he sees at the moment. She blushed as he moves closer to her.

"I said.. I love you." he said again, making her blush madly.

"Do you love me too?" he asked.

She just nodded, loss for words. "I wanna hear it from you then.." he said, brushed his thumb through her lower lips while looking at her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too." she answered back.

He smiled and cupped her face. Leaning closed till there was only small distance between them.

"Kwon Yuri.. Saranghae.." he whispered againsther lips.

"Nado Saranghae, Choi Minho." she answered back.

He fills the gap between them, sealing their lips. Having only the moon and the stars as witness of their love. A promise of love that they want to keep forever.

--

Yuri cried as she looked at her reflection. She hated how stupid she was for believing in fairy tales and true love. Her phone rings.. | Teukie Oppa~ calling.. | She just stared at the screen. Till she decided to answer it. "Oppa~" she tried to sound lively. "Yah! Yuri~ Where are you?" he asked her. "At some club.. partying with friends." she let out a soft giggle as she wiped her tears away. "Oppa.. can you fetch me here? I wanna go home and I didn't bring my car." she said. "Arrasseo.. I'll track you and be there in less than an hour.." he ended the call.

"Minho.. You lied to me.." she stared at her wall paper. Tears started to fall once again. She promised herself not to get her heart broken after what Nichkhun did to her, but looks like she fell into a black hole. She wanted to forget everything she saw and heard.. But it was hard to ignore the fact that no one wil ever understand that he holds her heart.

---

Leeteuk was going to the garage when he recieved a text from Kyuhyun.

// Hyung.. Where are you? -Maknae >:) //

// Going to fetch Yuri.. Wae? - Angel Leadah //

// Arrasso. I'll come over later. Can I? - Maknae >:) //

// neh. ^^b - Angel Leadah //

He soon headed to grab his keys and straight to his car. He felt something weird about Yuri's actions. She never goes to bars and all. She hated it to be honest, he shook off the thought. 'Maybe she just wants to try something new.' a part of him said.

-- [MBG: Dancing on my own - Pixie Lott] --

"Stay here for the night." Kyu said to Yi Xiao. He grabbed his keys and jacket, when she suddely grabbed his hand. "Don't go." she pleaded. He slowly took off her hand and shook his head. "I have to meet my hyung.." he said and bowed to her. She stood up and looked at the door that was soon closed and she was left alone.

She walked towards his closet and grabbed a pair of his shirts and some boxers too. She heads to the bathroom to calm her nerves with a warm bath. She fills the bathtub with water and used Kyuhyun's toiletries and all. She used to do it before. She can't lose him once more. She knows for a fact that he belongs to her and no one else must get in their way.

-

Seohyun recieved a text in the middle of the night. It was from Kyuhyun. She sat up and starts to read his message.

// Hey there MY Angel Wife.. I miss you.. I am not drunk at the moment so you don't have to worry. I just wanna see you sooner. So get home fast because I wanna tell you something really special. - Hubby Kyu //

-

Leeteuk came just in time. Yuri recieved a text saying he's already inside the club. She hurries to her friends and sees them still having fun. There was Khun, sitting on the corner holding another bottle of beer. The group went silent as they saw Leeteuk appear. "Oppa!" Yuri called out to him. All of them stood and bowed to him, he bowed to them in return.

"Yuri! You're going home already?" Taec asked. She just nodded and grabbed her bag, she bows to them before leaving.

Taec saw the dim expression on Khun's face. "You okay?" he asked. Khun shook his head a bit, he grabs his phone out of his pocket and sees a incoming call from Yoona.. which made him stumble from his seat. He hurries to answer it.

"Yoong!" he said as he answered the phone. Taec blinked in surprise. "Good thing you're home already. Neh. Arrasseo." then he ends the call and bid farewell to them.

Taec watched him go. He was curious about it. Why did Yuri suddenly leave? Why did Khun suddenly act weird all of a sudden?

--

Yoona was having another sleepless night. She stood by her open window, she hugged herself as the wind brushed through her skin. She misses his hugs, the way he smiles and makes her feel like she's like the most important thing in his life. But why? why does she feel this way? She  could feel the coldness in his voice as if something was wrong.

--

Taec rode his motorcycle and drove to Yoona's place. There she was, standing in front of her large window. She was as beautiful as ever and he doesn't know why his heart stopped loving such beautiful person. What happened between them? Will she ever take him back in and love him? Will he ever be able to make her his WIFE?

--

"baby dear, you're quiet.. is there anything wrong?" Leeteuk glances at Yuri. "I'm fine, just tired." she said soflty. She has to lie to him and all. She needs to sleep, she needs to forget everything for a while.

They got home earlier than expected. Yuri was sleeping soundly and Leeteuk decided not to wake her up. He carried him inside the house. "Yuri?" Sora walked towards them. "Is she okay?" she asked him worriedly. He just nodded and walked up to her room. "She seems to be having troubles." he said as he laid her down on her bed.

"She might be just mssing Minho so much." she said, holding him by the arm. He then wraps his left arm around her and kisses the top of her forehead. "Maybe or maybe not. I saw Khun was there in the club too, earlier." She looks up to him and frowns. "Khun? As in.. the prince?" she asked and he nodded. She looks back at Yuri's sleeping form and got more worried. "Don't you think he did something to her?" she asked. "He would never do anything to hurt her." He said as if he was damn sure with his words.

--

The next day the idols were on their way to the airport.

"I like your hair. It suits you." says Krystal to Minho. "Don't you think so too, unnie?" she looks at Seohyun, who just simply nodded at her and looked back to the box she was admiring. "Yah. Seohyun.. what's that?" Onew asked, eyeing at the box curiously. "Must be a gift for Kyu." say Eunhyuk who was busy playing on his PSP.

"Aniya." she simply denied and hid it on her bag. The next few minutes of the trip was so boring. Eunhyuk suddenly started singing out of the blue. Onew sang along. 'Dancing~ on my ooooooooooown~' they sang together and Minho can't help but think of Yuri. He was damn sure she wasn't alright. "Hyung. Can I borrow your phone?" he asked Hyuk. He gave his phone and Minho took it with a large smile on his face.

*text message*

Hyuk [Minho] : Hyung! How's it going? How's Yuri?

Leeteuk: She's sick. She's been sick since last night when she came home from a party.

Hyuk [Minho] : Bwoh!? Waeyo?!

Leeteuk: I bet she got too tired and she's kinda stressed out on her work.

Hyuk [Minho] :We're almost in the airport now.

Leeteuk: Jinja? ^^ You guys take care, oh and tell Minho that Yuri's missing him so much. She can't reply to his texts since she's very much sick at the moment.

//end//

"Hyung.. Gomawo." Minho handed Hyuk his phone. Hyuk took it and scanned his phone, seeing the conversation that Leeteuk and Minho had, he goes to look at Minho. "You okay?" he asked, ,aking Onew curious. "Yeah.. I'm fine, Hyung." he lied. It was written all over his face that he misses Yuri and he's very much  worried about her. Krystal looked at Hyuk and asked him. "What's the matter, oppa?" 

"Nothing you should worry about, Stal." He smiled and sat back again.

As soon as they arrived at the airport, Minho always got first in line. Onew literally had to run and catch up with him. Seohyun watched him from afar, as far as she remembered.. Minho would always keep his cool and never rush on anything. But seeing him now, it was way different. She goes to ask Hyuk, "Did something happen to Yuri unnie?" she asked. Hyuk nodded, "She's sick." he said.

That  brought Seohyun into a halt. He never panicked as she got sick once. No. Never. He would come over with a big smile on his face and a basket of apple too. He would keep her company till she falls asleep but never did her panicked. She smiled a bit and started walking again. People do really change when it comes to love.

--

Yoona woke up with a bad feeling. She goes down only to see the most unlikely person she wants to see. "Good Morning, Honey.." says the guy. "What are you doing here?!" she threw the couch pillows at him. He dodges it and laughs. "You still haven't changed. Not even a bit." says the guy, before walking towards her. "Don't you dare take another step." she tells him. "No way.. You are still engaged to me.. remember?" he asks grabbing her by the waist. She hisses at him and glares. "I hate you, Ok Taecyeon."

"Who cares? You'l be my wife soon anyway." Taecyeon said with a slight smirk.

--

"So this is 2PM's dorm?" the girl asked herself before shaking her head. "Should I?" she took her phone out and called him.

"Oppa.." the girl said as soon as he picked up the phone.

Taec lets go of Yoona and walks to the kitchen. Yoona eyed him curiously.

" I'm infront of your dorm.." she said on the other line. Taec ended the call and quickly rushed to the door. "What's with him all of a sudden?" she asked herself.

--

Kyuhyun woke up and went out of the room as soon as he finished wahing up, seeing Sora and Leeteuk having a wonderful breakfast. "Good Morning." he greeted them with a large smile on his face. "Hey maknae, come on and eat." Leeteuk said. Kyuhyun looked around and spoke softly. "Yuri's still not up?" he asked them. Sora shook her head slowly and suddenly, Yuri appeared from the door.

"Good Morning" she bowed to them. She smiled, and suddenly fainted.

"Yuri!" the three of them screamed in unison. Kyuhyun grabs her fast and looks at Leeteuk. "Hyung! We should take her to the hospital!" Kyuhyun carried her and Leeteuk nodded. Sora called the hospital.

--

Eunhyuk got an emergency call as soon as they got back in Korea.

"What!? She's sick?!" Eunhyuk accidentally said outloud. He rushes to Minho and tells him Yuri's condition.

"What hospital?" Minho asked in a serious tone. Eunhyuk told him everything and Seohyun over heard the conversation.

"Mianeh, for interrupting.. but can I come with you Minho?" she asked. Minho just nodded and then they called out for a cab to take them to he hospital.

--

[Taecyeon's POV]

This is not good. No one should know who she is. Why did she suddenly want to see me!?

- [MBG: Severely - FT. Island]-

The news went around fast.

Nichkhun even cancelled his photoshoot just to see Yuri.

--

Kyuhyun was still in his pajamas and grey sweater. Leeteuk had to check the others in their dorm. He sat on the couch near Yuri and watched her. "She's stressed out." says the nurse who came in. He stood up and bowed. "What could be the reason?" he asked. "She's depressed. She's gettingthiner and her last check up was 2 years ago." the nurse said before leaving. So she had been lying to them about going on her check ups and all.

"Yuri, wae?" it was all that he could say.

--

Kyuhyun calls Yoona and tells her to pay Yuri a visit. He asked her to bring him some clothes and some food as well. She quickly takes a shower and carries everything that was needed. Was she on a rush because of Yuri or Kyuhyun?
 

Yoona managed to get to the hospital nin a span of 10 minutes. "Oppa!" she said as soon as she got in the room. She rushed as Kyu stood up. He hugs her. "Is she okay?" he simply nodded.

"I'll just change clothes. Can you watch her for me?" Yoona simply nodded and sat on the couch. Kyuhyun was worried that it would happen again. He has to decide now. Should he tell his Hyungs about her condition? Then something made him think of Seohyun.

Yoona calls Khun, knowing that he was going to pick her up today because they are going to their house. 

{phone call}

N: Yeoboseyo?

Y: Khunnie.. ^^

N: oh? ne?

Y: Where are you? I'm off somewhere today. Visiting my friend. So you don't have to pick me up. Arrasso?
N: Arrasso. I gotta go, Yoong. I gotta go and hang out with my brothers. Bye.

-End Call-

She sees Kyuhyun got out of the bathroom and leans his head on the door. She stood up and walked towards him. "Oppa.. Waeyo?" she asked as she patted his back. "I promised I'll be in the airport when Seohyun comes. I have to fix my problem with Yi Xiao.. but I can't leave Yuri.. Especially in this kind of situation.." He faced her while she took his hand and patted it. "Oppa.. you don't have to decide which to focus on first anyway." she said and smiled. Suddenly two people were heard arguing as they approached Yuri's room.

"I just don't want them to get the wrong idea." the guy said. "But you said I can go!" the girl argued with the guy. Yoona and Kyuhyun turned their heads to the door as it swung open. There they were. Minho and Seohyun. "Kyu Oppa." Seohyun said as soon as they got in and saw Kyu holding hands with Yoona. "Seo.." Kyu managed to voice out 

The four of them stood frozen as the door slowly closed and Yuri slowly opens her eyes only to see such view. Minho and Seohyun.. Kyuhyun and Yoona.. "W-Where am I?" she asked. They all rushed to her sides. When the door opened loudly and there was Nichkhun, in all his glory. Yoona looked at Khun with a shocked expression. Khun just ran towards Yuri's bed. "Yuri-ah!" he screamed. Yuri breathed slowly. 'Does this mean I have to let you go?' she thought as she glanced back to Minho. She slowly closes her eyes and escapes reality again with a heavy heart.

"I love you too much, but you love her more.." she whispered and there stood five people who continued to exchange suspicious looks.

--

"What? She's in the hospital?!" Taec almost screamed at Chansung over the phone, his back facing the building. Suddenly a girl jumps on his back and buries her face into his neck.

"Oppa. Didn't you miss me??" the girl asked and he turns to hug her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course I missed you, Suzy."


\o/ DONE WITH THIS ONE! \o/ *runs around screaming*

Hello to my readers. ^^ Sorry if this oe took long to be completed. OTL
My apologies, but then again.. Thank you for waiting and keeping on loving this story. *throws love everywhere* 

 

Hello to emykrs. Guys! Make sure to read her story.. 'YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND'! I tell you.. it's awesome. Oh and I will list the playlist of each chapter at the end of the story <3 \o/ I love you all!

--EasternPearl