A secret

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

The plan is created, and the only thing that Minho needs is yuri's approval.

Minho's POV

I know it's kinda cruel to think of a plan using Yuri to get back Seohyun. Well, she had been dating Nickhun. I just want her to get even with his this time as well. I wonder what will her reaction be once I tell her my plans. Aish! I should get some shower and wash off all this negative thoughts.

--

Minho heads to hit the shower. "He's not answering." Key tells Onew. "Where the hell is he!?" Onew was mad. "Here comes the Onew Condition!" Jonghyun covers his head at the back seat. "shhhhh! we might get into an accident if you don't shut up." Taemin tells Jonghyun. '"Yah! Onew, focus on driving. We might never get to Incheon." Key snaps at Onew. They all shut up to avoid accident.

--

Yuri's POV

I slowly open my eyes with a heavy head. "Where the hell am I?" I was supposed to be in Minho's house. I hear splashing of water on the floor. I keep on looking around without getting off the bed. A picture frame gets my attention. "Must be a model." I told myself. She was very pretty. Who is she anyway?

Soon I hear footsteps, so I pretended to be alseep again. Then there was a knock on the door. "Sir, the tea is already here." an old voice said. "Just put it on the table." said another voice, "Minho!?" could it be?. I got up and was surprised to see such body insight. His upper body was exposed and the lower half was covered with white towel. There was also white towel on his shoulders.

"Yah! Why are you !?" I covered myself with the blanket. "Oh, Sorry. You're already up." He says. He walks back inside the other room. I tried to calm myself as soon as he was gone. "Calm down Yuri. He's just another guy." I told myself. I was always with the SUJU boys and they never affected me that much as he affected me. Why is this happening to me!? Am I being blessed or am I being punished!?

Minho's POV

As soon as I was done taking a shower, someone knocks on my door. Who could it be? "Sir, the tea is already here." an old voice said. "Just put it on the table." I told Fabi as soon as I opened the door. I throwed a glance at Yuri, but she was still asleep. "Yah! Why are you !?" said a girl's voice. "Oh. Sorry. You're already up." I answered back. I wasn't at all, she must ba just exaggerating things. I dressed up to face her formally.

--

Minho goes bak in his room, then he finds Yuri standing by the window. "Are you okay?" He asked her when he notices some tears on her cheek. "I'm fine" she wiped her tears away. "I just miss my brother and my best friends." She tells him. "have a seat" he pulls a chair for her to sit down then offers her some tea. "We're both sick, so let's just enjoy this tea." he puts up his cup and she looks at him. "You used to date Nickhun." he starts. "Wae!?" she spills some tea on her clothes. "hot! hot! hot!" she started jumpin up and dwn. He found it cute and amusing.

He runs to the sink and takes a towel and places it over the running water. "yah! yah! here yuri!" he gives her the damp towel and runs quickly to the door. "Yah!" he shouted and one of the maids come in rushing to the room. "what is it sir?" the maid asks. "Get me one of my cousins clothes. she just spilled tea on her clothes. Make it fast!" he orders them. "No. Minho, I'm fine." She fixes herself and sits back down on the chair. 

"You're phone is ringing." She points his phone then he quickly answers it. "Yoboseyo?", "Minho! Where the hell are you?" someone asked on the other end of the line. "I'm at home. In Incheon." then quickly hungs up. "Sir, this is are the only ones left." The maid showed him a few dresses. "I'll take them. Thankyou." then he puts it down on the bed. "Quick. Change your clothes." He pulls her chair and grabs her hand.

He picks the pink one and pushes her to the dressing room. "B-but M-mi-minho!".. In the end she still tried it. "How do I look?" She asks as soon as she gets back. He started laughing. "I'm sorry. You look like a 12 year old kid." he picks the black dress and hands it to her. "Can I see your glasses?" he asks and takes it away from her. "Now, change!" he closes the door and wears the glasses.

"Sir, the whole SHINee group is here to see you." Fabi tells him. "Don't let them come up!" he tells him and then he hides all the girls' dresses on his drawers. Minho comes down to see his friends. "Where have you been!?" Onew asks him in high voice. "I'm sorry." he apologizes. "I'm pretty upset about this." Onew mumbles. "Hyung! We were so worried about you!" Taemin hugs him. "I'm fine. thank you for the concern." he brushes his hair then. "What's with the glasses!?" Key asks him. "Oh! this isn't mine." he takes it off.

"Minho~" a girl's voice came from the second floor. Everybody looked up and sees a pretty girl coming down the stairs barefoot. "Minho! where are my glasses? " she was so careful that she didn't notice that everyone was watching her. "Wow. Noonan nomu yehpuh" Taemin says. "Who is she?" Key whispers at Minho. "Hi, Miss.. May I know your name?" Jonghyun was pretty fast offering his hand as Yuri was walking down the stairs.

"Yah! Let go of her. She's mine." Minho grabs her by the waist. "Huh!?" they all had the same surprised expression. "Yep. You heard me right." He pulls his white long sleeves and looks at them. "You're joking!" Jonghyun "Is he really you're boyfriend?" they were all curious but only Key was able to ask it. She looks at Minho then he smiles at her sweetly "Uh. Uhm. Quite unbelievable isn't it?" she tells them and grabbed his arms. All of their jaws fell. "I was with her last night." He tells them, at least at that part he wasn't lying at all. "Is that why you have a cut?" taemin points out her arm. She looks at her arm and nods at them.

"Kya! I'm so envious!" they hear Jonghyun shout. "Now, now.. haul your pretty face and get inside the room. We'll talk later." He tells her then hugs her. "Thankyou." he whispered in her ears. Then she looks at the boys. "Why don't you introduce them to me first before I go?" she requested. "Oh. Forgive me. My manners. That is our leader Onew. Our diva Key. Our Bling Bling Jonghyun. Our maknae Taemin. And lastly, Yours truly.. Your Flaming Charisma Minho" And gives her the flaming charisma look.

"We are SHINee" they said altogether. "Annyeong.. I'm Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you all." she introduces herself. "Excuse me,  I'll have to leave you guys first." All the guys looked at her with admiration. "Dude! You've got a story to tell!" Jonghyun pulls Minho and they crowded him "Hey! Hey! this is creepy!" Minho says and they all give him a killing look.

Yuri sat at the corner of Minho's room. "What did I just do!? Now, I've made a big mess!" she tells herself. Minho comes in and locks th door. He lets out a bigh heavy sigh. He looks for her "Yuri?" then she comes out to see him. "I'm sorry about earlier. I would like to ask you a favor."he was hesitating. "Are they still there?" she asks. "There at the garden. Having coffee." he assures her that nobody was listening.

"Be my girl Yuri." one shot. She laughed. "Are you joking!?" She asks him, "I want Seohyun back." he tells her straight all his intentions. "And I want you to get equal with Nickhun." She walked calmly across the room.

"I'll transform you into an IT GIRL and introduce you as MY Girlfriend." he tells her. She was still quiet. "I will change you into something that I could call mine. I'll make you the PERFECT GIRLFRIEND for me. I'll brand you mine, 'Cause ever since you walked into my life.... You were already mine." She turns to look at him upon hearing that "I know it sounds crazy.. but.." , "Fine. I accept it." She was sure that Minho didn't know her background, that was good. All she wanted was to get back on Nickhun. "You can't fall in love with me." he tells her. "Don't worry. I won't" She smiles and winks at him.