Khun's first love

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend
(MBG: Back at you - B2ST)
 
I went to see Yuri, early in the morning. We've been dating for almost a year now. I kept my eyes on the road, heading to the place where the fashion show will later take place. "I should call Yuri, she might get worried." i thought. As the stop light went red, I hurriedly checked my phone.
 
I was surprised to see a note. "Yoona's birthday!". "Oh, I almost forgot." Damn, I just can't get to get her out of my life.
 
Suddenly i felt a rush of guilt, It's like being unfair to Yuri. It's been a year since I first met her, I'm hoping sooner or later she'd be my girlfriend. It was summer last year when Victoria broke up with me.
 
So, I decided to apply on being a lifeguard on one of the most famous resorts in town. I was walking down the locker room when I thought I saw Yoona. I rushed towards her and grabbed her wrist.
 
"Hey!" She snarled at me. "I'm sorry I thought you were someone else" I apologized. Funny, 'Cause I thought she would get mad at me but then she even apologized for me making the mistake.
 
We got along easily, she was fun to be with. I never knew she was a multi-millionaire business tycoon's daughter. She was very simple and down to earth. I started dating her three months after we met.
 
I took her to SUJU's concert, she was very thrilled. I remember when she grabbed my hand and ran towards the backstage. I was nervous because we didn't have V.I.P backstage passes.
 
"Yuri, where are we going?" I asked. "I want you to meet my brother, and well my other brothers." She said. I thought she was joking, but then she led me to places. I was getting more nervous then.
 
"Ah maybe they're producers or part of the crew." in my head. "We're here!" she said. "Oppa! Leeteuk!" It was him. It was funny, I never realized that she was his sister. "Yuri-ssi!!!!!!" Suddenly the other members came in out of nowhere, shouting yuri's name.
 
"Is this what she meant by OTHER BROTHERS!?" I think I was going crazy that moment. "Group Hug!" Shindong shouted! "Yah! Can't. Breathe. Dying!" Yuri shouted. "Who is he?" Kibum asked, looking at me.
 
"Oh!" I heard Yuri, then she rushed towards me and grabbed my arm. "This is Nickhun. Nickhun, that is Leeteuk. He's my brother and they're my other brothers." she looked like she just presented the most beautiful sight in the world.
 
"Hello! We are Super Junior!" they said. "Your boyfriend?" Kangin asked. "No. They're dating." said Leeteuk. "Finally. Nice to meet you." they said to me one by one.
 
I shaked my head of the thought. Yuri, my beautiful Yuri. As I got on the location, I headed to the dressing room to get some rest before the rehearsal starts. I closed my eyes and a face formed insid my head. "Ah, Yuri-ssi" I thought, then there came another face. A sad one though.
 
It's her face, that face that I can't forget. He got up in an instant and got out of the room, when someone suddenly appeared on stage.
 
It's her. My first love,  first heart ache.
 
"Yoona.." Then my voice trailed off.