Hello, Jealousy~

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

 

{commentaries~}
 
Q: What was your inspiration for their (Minho and Yuri) wedding?
 
Key: The way they met and thir relationship. Yuri saved MInho, they become friends eventually they suddenly fell for each other. Yeah. A fast forward love story. So I rushed the wedding. :))
 
Q: You were one of the witnesses of ther wedding.. What can you say?
 
Soo&Sica: We're very honored. It was iike a fairytale like story. :D Yuri was very beautiful. Minho was gorgeous.
 
Taemin: I'm very envious. Hyung got his chance to marry hi dream girl *sigh*
 
Jjong: Happy. I wanna get married next.
 
Q: Is there anybody else that you want Minho to end up with?
 
Onew: None. Yuri is his match. Seeing them together.. I was like, i'm used to it. She treats us like were his real brothers as well. As for Minho, he wasn't like this before. it was like seeing another side of Minho, a good side. :D
 
--
 
Q:  Is there another girl in Khun's life?
 
Chansung: There was. Now, there is only Yoona.
 
Wooyoung: He talks about Yoona, all day.. all night.. even we're on a project.
 
Q: Chansung almost slipped a name, what was HER relationship with Khun or with Yoona?
 
Junsu: Khun used to date her before Yoona came back.
 
Q: how old was the ring that Khun and Yoona exchanged?
 
Jaebeom: I saw Khun wearing that ring, since our trainee days. He said it was his lucky charm.
 
Junho: He would always wear it in his pinky, before.
 
--
 
Q: Did Kyuhyun change?
 
Sungmin: Yeh. A lot. I wonder what Seohyun did to him
 
Leeteuk: He treats girls nicely.. even my sister.. but around Seohyun.. It was like an Angel Kyu? :))))
 
Q: Seohyun was teary when Kyuhyun kneeled down to propose.. Has Seohyun ever cried in front of many people?
 
Sun: She never cries, in front of us. She was overwhelmed with happiness. ^^
 
-
 
Yoona was very sleepy. She looked at Khun who was still enjoying with his brothers. It was past 11 already and she was tired.  They went here and there. The road trip with his brother was fine. Seriously, even her sister enjoyed the ride.
 
She went up to Taeyeon and Tiffany. "Unnie~ Can I sleep here?" she asked. Tiffany was busy putting night cream on her face. "Sure. It's your house, anyway~" says Taeyeon tapping the bed. "Gomawo." she looks at tiffany, "Unnie, who are you talking to?" Tiffany turns to her. "Me? Nobody. I'm just practicing what I should say later."
 
"Onew's been calling her every night." whispers Taeyeon. "Jinja? Congratulations Unnie. I didn't know you were dating Onew already." Tiffany turns to them. "Yah! What are you saying!? I'm not dating him!"
 
"Sure . Is that why I can see you bluch even your face has night cream?" Taeyeon . Yoona can only smile.
 
Yoona fell asleep while her Unnies were busy arguing whether Tiffany was dating Onew or not. Tiffany gave her a look. "She fell asleep already." says Tiff. Taeyeon pulls up the blanket up to her shoulders. "Sleep well."
 
Khun notices that his wife was missing.
 
"Where's yoona?" he asks chansung. "I don't know. Why ask me?" Chansung follows Jaebeom upstairs. Junsu and Junho were closing up the doors. "Thanks guys" he smiled. He knows that Wooyoung was asleep already. He goes to their room ut she wasn't there Where could she be!?
 
*knock knock* He turned around Tiffany was standing outside the open door. "Yoona's sleeping in our room. I just wanted you to know." he felt relieved. "I'll get her." Tiffany nods at him
 
Tiffany goes in the room first. He carries Yoona up. she fits in his arms a puzzle peice that has been lost from him was back.
 
He goes back in their room with Yoona craddling in his arms. If there is something that he hates right now, it is the fact that he has to leave her for a few days.  He has to shoot a new CF and photoshoot. He takes out a bag and starts to pack his stuff. He couldn't bear to look at Yoona. She was sleeping like baby, and stealing a kiss from a sleeping lady would be so unlike him.
 
He takes a photo of them in his bag. Suddenly a notebook catches his attention. It even has an attached pen with string. Curiousity filled him. It was one of Yoona's stuff. He opens it and sees his picture. He smiles to himself. She pretty sure is obsessed with him. he carefull turns each page. It was all about him. From what he likes to eat to the different kinds of clothes he wears. At the back of her notebook, there was a list.
 
it was her crushes since her early age. he can't help but feel his heart getting heavier. He then thought to himself. "Am I not good enough for her?" but then it crossed his mind. "#1 Nichkhun <3" He still is number one. He then looks at her number 2. "#2 Cho Kyuhyun" He hears Yoona's mumbling which made him panic. Slowly he placed it back on the dresser.
 
-- (MBG: I already have a girl - JYP)
 
 Minho was having a great time with Yuri and Yoogeun. He felt like he just had a family of his own in an instant. It's like seeing the beautiful future ahead of him. There was Yuri, as his wife. She would always stay with him no matter what happens. Just thinking that he'd be with her through all the hardships and pain makes him smile. Well, at least he had a reason not to give up.
 
Yuri was like no other. She's not like other girl that boys have to brag about. She was overwhelming herself that she could catch anyone's attention with just one smile. Minho was proud of his Wife. Then something unusual crossed his mind.
 
What if it was Seohyun? What would it feel like? Waking up in the morning and seeing seohyun's face in the morning? Seohyun's innocent and shy smiles when being introduced as his wife. It wasn't bad at all. He then notices that Yoogeun has fallen asleep in Yuri's arms.
 
Everything used to be perfect in his life. Till that one fateful day that he saw that girl. Her features that he, now couldn't remeber so well. Her black hair that has made her look more mysterious, emphasized her face well.
 
Looking at Yuri with her dishieveled hair on the pillow, a baby in her arms. He thought to himself. "Is this the future I really want?"
 
His first kiss with Yuri was different from Seohyun's kiss.
 
>> Flashback <<
 
 
 
Seohyun was one of his fellow trainees.
She had all the qualities that he's been looking for.
He befriends her, thanks to his friends.
They were happy as friends, but a dare takes them one step higher than friends.
 
"Seohyun~!" Victoria called her, she was about to go home early that night because the practice was done earlier than we had expected.
"Oh, Unnie. Wae?" Amber pulled her. "Let's go out tonight! Party!" then she was dragged by them. We just followed them. Seriously, Seohyun was awkward with other boys, except for Minho. Sitting together in the bar, not minding if the others would 0go dancing and what so ever. Key was sitting with taemin. He, once again was nagging.
 
Then the drinks came. Key was still nagging and lecturing Taemin about keeping his image clean.
Due to the awkward situation they just kept on drinking the drinks whenever it came. Minho was laughing to himself, so did Seohyun.
 
"You. I like you~" he said, tipsy. "Jinja!? I actually like yu too.." says she. "Aish, quit playing around like that! We might end up together as a couple before this night ends~" says the Tipsy Minho. She smiles at him, turning red. "Well, I don't mind. Do you?" she joked around. "Well.. It seems to me, that it's a pretty good idea." then he looks at her lips. "What are you staring at?!" she smacked his head lightly. Then she puts her fingers on his lips playfully. "I wonder how thes lips would taste like~" she teased. Without a word he kissed her hard on the lips.
 
Everyone was surprised with the turns of events. Minho even raised his right hand as sign of success while kissing Seohyun. At the end of their kiss, he shouted "Seohyun's my girl now!" then goes for another kiss. Key rolled his eyes. "Guys! Get a room!" says Jjong, covering Taemin's innocent eyes. "Hyung.. Minh-ho H-yung and S-eoh-yun Noo-na." he stammered with his words. "You'll do that in the future too Taeminnie.. Don't watch them" says Jjong pulling Taemin away. "Yah! Yah! Yah! You two! If you want to do it all the way, why don't you just get married first then!" says Key. Onew laughs at them, "Yah, Minho. I got this ring from my bag. Propose to Seohyu quickly so you can marry her soon!" Onew tosses the ring to Key. Key was irritated, he puts the ring in Minho's hand. "be mine?" Minho asks between the kisses. She just nods and he slips the ring on her finger.
 
The next day was totally awkward. Key told them the story and they were embarrassed for acting like that.
Who could have thought just few drinks would bring them together? Now the real question is, who is he in love with? Yuri or Seohyun?
 
>>End Flashback<<
 
Minho went out of the room, the sun was setting. Key was reading a book with Sooyoung, Sica was playing billiards with Jjong, and lastly Taemin was sitting alone by himself. Minho walks towards Taemin. "Oh, Hyung. Wae?" he sits down beside Taemin. His mid was now filled with such unintelligent questions.
 
"Taemin, how do you know if you love a person?" he asks him, staring at the blank space. "Wae? What's the problem Hyung?" Taemin looks at MInho. "Nothing. It's just that, I want to know it." He was serious. Taemin lets out a sigh come out of his lips. Looks like Mr. Perfect isn't perfect at all. "She would be the first thing that would come into your mind when you wake up. When you're happy, she just pops in your head." Taemin looks at his toes, then the pairs. They were happy.
 
"Do you think I love Yul?" it just slipped out of his mouth. Taemin was shock with such question. "From my point of view? Yes. You were never this happy before Hyung. She's the only one who could make you smile like that." Taemin gives him a warm smile and taps his back. "one more thing. when you see that person, it's as if she's the only one you see." says Taemin.
 
Minho blinks. He never thought that being confused would be this disturving. He looks at his hand and touches his ring. A bind of a make believe relationship.
 
--
 
Kyuhyun went out with Seohyun to buys some ice cream in the middle of the night. "I'll give you a piggyback ride" says Kyuhyun, smiling at her, "Jinja?" Seohyun happily rides Kyuhyun's back.
 
"Are you happy?" he asked, as they started to walk in a slow phase. "With you? Of course"
 
"You'll be in thailand by tomorrow. I wonder if you'll miss me?"
"Why wouldn't I?"
"You might get too much attention from other guys, and just forget your handsome husband" he pouted
"Yah! Who told you that you're handsome!?" she pinches his cheek.
"Wae!? Am I not handsome enough for you!?"
"Well.. You are handsome" she giggles
"Just promise me that you'll never take off our wedding ring."
 
-- Next day (Sorry if te days are being rushed.. :\ It's just that there are more important scenes than to put more side stories)
 
Kyuhyun wakes up earlier than the ususal. So what if his Hyungs are still sleeping?
He washed his face and brushed his teeth. He has to make breakast for his wife. She'll be leaving for thailand today.
He grind Ma for Seohyun, it was what she liked best in the morning. He knew how to make it because of Yuri. She used to grind Ma for the members. ^^
 
He gets the food ready and rushes to the bathroom to take a bath. He finishes his bath and Seohyun was still asleep. He goes to check on his Hyungs. They were still asleep. He comes in and makes a loud noise in the room. "WAKE UP! THE SUN IS ALREADY UP! BE QUIET WHEN YOU GET OUT! MY WIFE IS STILL SLEEPING!" he starts to shake their shoulders to wake them up.
 
"Who woke this little devil up!?" Heechul covers his head with a pillow. Leeteuk brushes his eyes and sees Kyuhyun fresh and clean. "Is this the effect of getting married!?" Kangin, still sleepy fell back to bed. They slept around morning already.
 
-- (MBG: My heart is beating - K.Will)
 
Yuri wakes up and sees Yoogeun hugging Minho, sleeping soundly. She finds happiness early in the morning with one thought in mind, her husband and son are still sleeping peacefully.
 
She rushes to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. Breakfast in bed for everyone actually. She was multi-tasking, she was mixing the instant mixture for pancake while boiling the oatmeal. She heats up the other pan, with the pancake mixture in her other hand. It was ready. She paces it in the table and rushes to the fridge to grabon some fruits.
 
She takes out apples, strawberries and some kiwis.
She sets the pan in low heat so that the pancake won't get burnt. Yuri puts in the bread on the toaster and takes out some jams.
She rushes to check on her oatmeal, it was already cooked! She takes out 8 bowls and four trays.
Pancake here, fruits there, add the jam on the toasted bread, prepare milk for Yoogeun, coffe for the others.
 
In a span of thirty minutes, she was done.
"Perfect~" she thought to herself. First, she brought the trays up, one by one. She places it on the mini bar. She goes into the first room, opens the door and leaves the food on the table, with a sticky note. "Thank you for being such great sisters~ <3 - Yul"
 
Then she goes to the boys room, they were still sleeping soundly when she quietly entered their room.  She places it on their table. "You guys are the best Brothers-in-law that I've had. <3 -- Yul"
 
she goes out and knocks loudly on both doors. She runs back to the mini bar to grab Minho and Yoogeun's tray. As soon as she saw Key and Sica peek out of the door she quickly closes their door and calls out Minho.
 
"Minho~ Yoogeun~ Breakfast in bed!" she said excitedly. Yoogeun was the first one to wake up, "Wake appa up~ " says Yuri.
"Appa~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoogeun screamed. H starts hitting Minho's back while Yuri laughed silently at the view. "Kiss him~" she tells her. He does and he only flinches. "Still not up?" she asked. Yoogeun shrugs. Yuri comes closer to MInho. Minho steals a morning kiss from her and smiles.
 
"I was waiting for that~" he said in his morning voice. "Yah! what was that!?" Yuri turned her back at him, he sat up straight and pulled her hand. She falls on her back on the bed. "Yoogeun-ah~ come here. Family hug!" Minho hugs them tightly. "Goodmorning Umma. Goodmorning Appa" then he plants kisses on their cheeks.
 
She stands up but he catches her hand. "Where are you going?" she points the food and brings it over. "Wow~ You prepared this for us!?" he was happy. He gives it a taste and pretends to dislike it. "Yah! Why is the coffee bitter!? The toast has too muchjam and the oatmeal is too sweet!" he teases her. Too bad, that was what Yuri had always hate. People criticizing her cooking skills. Sure she could bake but this breakfast was made with her full effort.
 
Yoogeun takes a bite. "Umma, it tastes good" he even raise a thumb at Yuri. She smiled, "If you don't like it.. Just throw it away.." she says softly and walks away. "Babe~!" he called out, but she ignored him and continued to the bathroom. Yoogeun glared at him. "Bad Appa! Umma made great food!"
 
he was just joking around, it was actually good. He stands up and goes to the bathroom, but the door was locked. He starts to knock but he was ignored. She won't open the door. He soon hears a knock on their door. "What is it?" he asked and opened the door. "Where's Yul?" Sica asked. He pointed the bathroom door. "Is she taking a bath?" he wasn't able to answer.
 
Yoogeun climbs off of the bed and runs to the bathroom door. "Umma! I saw your letter! Gomawo!" he leaned his ear on the door, waiting for a respond. "Wae?" Jessica looks at him and he looks away. "GOOD MORNING~" Sooyoung was holding a piece of paper just like what Sica was holding. "What is that?" he frowns.
 
"Letter~ from Yuri~" Sooyoung sang. He then sees the boys coming out of their room. Taemin was running, "NOONA!~" he called out. Sica sees Jjong and approaches him. "Morning princess~" he greeted. Sooyoung sees Key. "Hey Diva!~ Looking great in the morning." she says. "It's because you are lookin at me~" he pulls her on the waist.
 
"Why are you all here?" Minho asked as they pushed him inside the room. They see Yoogeun was still waiting for Yuri to respond. "What are you doing there, little buddy?" Onew carries him. "Umma went in there. Crying." he pointed at the door and imitated what Yuri looked like a few minutes ago.
"Why did she cry?" Taemin asks, leaning his ears on the door. "yah yah yah! what do you think are you doing!?" Minho tries to pull him away but he only hushes him away. "She's crying" he said sadly.
 
"Why is she crying, anyway?" Sica asked. Minho goes back to bed and looks at his tray and notices something underneath it. "When you leave later.. don't forget.. I'll be waiting for your soon return. Arrasso? :D Saranghae~! ^^ <3 Yul loves Min~ Does MIn love Yul too? --MInyul" he smack his forehead. PABO! He shouldn't have made fun of her hardwork.
 
Everybody glares at him, suddenly he felt scared. "If something bad happens to Yuri, I swear Choi MInho.." Sooyoung turns the knob repeatedly but still it wasn't opening. Sica pulls out her phone and tries to call Yuri. Her phone rings, Minho looks back on their bed. It was there. He picks it up and was surprised of her new wallpaper. It was him and Yoogeun.
 
His rushed footsteps leads him to the bed side table. he takes out the keys and opens the bathroom door. thereshe was, sitiing on the floor hugging her knees and sobbing silently. "Umma!" Yoogeun leapt out of Onew's hold and runs to her. "I like the fruits! The bread was good! will you make me a healthy lunch later too? Umma?" she shakes her head. "Aniyo. Umma can't cook well, my dear." Minho gets six smacks on his back.
 
Sica went to her, holding out her note. "Yah! Kwon Yuri! You should build a cafe. I like the coffee, you do better coffee than Sunny" she smiles at her wiping her tears away. Next was Sooyoung, "Seriously, since when were you able to make such great toast?" Sooyoung ruffles her hair. The boys came in with big smiles on their faces. "We're just here to tell you that.. THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD, we'll eat well!" they said in unison and left.
 
"Yeah. I guess we should go too." says Sica, elbowing Sooyoung. "You're right! Key might go in our room and steal my food!" They run back to their room. Yoogeun looks at Yuri with sadness in his eyes. He pulls Minho and pushes him to her.
 
"Appa! You should also apoligize to Umma!" he looks at his son as he crosses his little arms above his chest and walks away dramatically with his lips pouted. He didn't give them another look and continued to their bed. "umma! I'll eat well!" he shouted.
 
Minho knelt down before her. "I'm not as good as her. Probably, will never be." she murmured. Every tear felt like a bomb that explodes in his heart. "I was just joking around. Please. I'm sorry" he whipered. Her tears kept on falling. "It's so unfair." she mumbled. "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry. Really." he pulled her up and gave her a hug.
 
She started to cry loudly, "I'm sorry. You know what, It's really good.. I was just teasing you, because you did a better job than I could." he said over her head as he down her hair. "come on, don't cry." he kissed her forehead and the tip of her nose, which made her giggle.
 
--
"Khunnie~ I'll be late! Hurry up!" Yoona called out from the car. "I'm already here! Wait!" he runs and opens the door. "You should be thankful that I'm not in the mood to rdrive, or else I should've left you already." he smiled at her. "Sorry~ Alright?" then he starts to drive.
 
He'll be sending her off to her photoshoot. She was eating a sandwich and even feeds him. "Hw many days will you be gone?" she asked. "A week?" he wasn't even sure about it.
 
They arrive on the set. Kyuhyun brought all her stuff and intofuced himself as her husband. " Hello, I am Nichkhun of 2pm, please take care of my wife and treat her well." and he bows infront of the staff. They couldn't help but giggle, who could have thought that Yoona woud be this lucky. "Yoong~ I can't stay. I'll have to go now. Call me, arrasso?" she nods as he leaves her with a kiss before he goes.
--
 
"Won't you be late for your flight?" Yuri asked as they tackle the road towards her next project. "Aniyo. I'll take our private jet to thailand, so don't worry." he grabs her hand as a sign of assurance. "When will be your start of filming for the show then?" sheopens her phone and takes down notes. "probably the day after tomorrow. I can actually  leave later tonight, so i can take care of you." he smirks.
 
"Aish~ Just admit it. You just don't want to leave me~" She teased messing with his hair. "Yah! Not the hair!" he says avoiding her touch, but she has completely destroyed his marvelous hair. He did the same with her hair as a sign of revenge. "Yah! I'm older than you but you act as if I'm younger than you!" she yells. He laughs at reality. he would always hug her or mess around with her hair, he likes doing it.
 
"Can I borrow your phone for a while?" she asks. He takes out his phone and hands it out to her. "Wae?" he asks, eyeing on Yuri. "Nothing, I'm just going to take a look." she opens his files and everything. There was nothing, so she surrendered. "If you;re thinking that I have someone else, the you're wrong baby~" he even blows her a kiss and she blocks it away.
 
"Better be good Mr. Choi, or else I'll follow you in thailand and drag your pretty back home." she grins. "Drag? My ?" he looks at her and his lower lip. "So now you wanna play rough, huh?" she blinks and turns away. "Why don't you just focus on driving? Will ya!?"
 
--
 
Super Junior leaves first after breakfast due to their photoshoot. Kyuhyun tells them that he'll just drop Seohyun at the airport first and follow them at the location. Sungmin joins Sunny and Hyoyeon , suddenly the house felt empty once again.
 
"It feels something is missing." Kyuhyun walked around the house, finding a box filled with pictures. He picked them up one by one. There was Heechul and Shindong eating cookies. Sungmin and Sunny with flour powder on their faces. The dance battle between Hyo and Hyuk. The models (yesung, leeteuk, siwon, donghae and kibum) wearing their pajamas. A shot of Kangin with ice cream on his face . A shot of Ryewook and HanGeng cuddling on bed. Then there was them, He was kneeling infront of Seohyun with a ring on his hand.
 
He smiles as he sees all the pictures. It was just a day but they sure had a lot of memories together.
 
"Hyun~ It's time to leave.. " ha called out on her. "I'm done. Let's go?" she was pulling her trolley bag. he takes it from her a sthey head to the car. "Call me as soon as you get to thailand." he was serious in his driving. "Ne. Arrasso. Don't sleep past 10pm okay? Or else your skin cells won't grow anymore." she says. he just nods his head. "What's with the cold treatment?" she says. "Nothing. I just don't want to miss you so much." he said.
 
"WAE!?"
"Because I may not be able to stop myself and follow you there. I can't imagine someone else with you." he gave her a sad look.
"Jinja? You better be good to your Hyungs here, understand? I'm keeping an eye on you." she his cheeks.
 
As they got on the airport, Kyuhyun grabbed her hand as they walked around. He didn't mind if the prople  were taking photos of them. They were wearing shades, they're still idols that has to protect their image. Kyuhyun blocked off the camera so they won't be able to bother Seohyun. They got in and sat on the benches.
 
"Let's take pictures~" says Seohyun, taking out her camera. They took pictures, the other idols were silently watching the lovely couple. The f(x) members comes in and sees Seohyun. "SERORO~" Victoria called out and rasn to hug her. "Omo! How have you been!?" she asked. "Omo, Unnie~ Are you going to thailand too?" she asks. "Ani. I'm going to Hong Kong today." she joked. Kyuhyun felt left out, and seohyun felt it too. She then pulls out kyuhyun and introduces him. "This is my HUSBAND, Kyuhyun of SUJU" Victoria looked at her carefully. Kyuhyun bows, his phone rings and he excuses himself to answer the call.
 
"Weren't you already engaged to.. Minho?" she asks quietly, Seohyun didn't know where to look. Then Amber and Luna shows up. "I was. We already broke up. Months ago." she said. Luna noticesthe different ring on her finger. "Did he give you that?" she asked. Seohyun nodded. "Where's Minho's?" she dared to ask. Everything was being brought up. "I gave it back to him when we broke up." she says.
 
Kyuhyun comes back with a sad face. "Wae?" she hugs him immediately. "I have to go." he whispers, suddenly a flood of sadness rushed through her whole being. "Now be good, I'll go first. Arrasso?" she was still hugging him tightly leaning her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. she looks up to him and pouts, quickly Kyuhyun stole a kiss and ran away like a fan girl. " I KISSED MY WIFE~!" seohyun blushes.
--
 
Minho and Yuri arrived on set. Minho went to the trunk and grabbed Yuri's stuff. Her hair was hanging onher shoulders, her shorts dhowed off her beautiful legs, and her button down shirt. Minho goes to her side and wraps her arms around her shoulder. "I guess I'll stay here with you till the sun sets." he says and smiles gorgeously at her.
 
"You might lose your project." she sais in a worried tone, "Ani. I'm going there with Onew Hyung. He has a schedule until afternoon." then they walk towards the entrance. They greet the PDs, staff and others.
 
"Choi Minho, right?" the director comes in. "Ne. Choi Minho of SHINee, sir." he said and bowed before him. "What brings you here?" he then points Yuri. "She's my wife, I was wondering if I could stay until the afternoon." he asks permission while Yuri goes to her stylist. "Oh, sure. I never thought you were the one that Yuri married" the director smiles. Yuri leaves Minho for a while to change her clothes.
 
Khun notices a familiar car but ignores it. He heads to where the staff were. "Look! khun's here already!" Yuri's stylist screamed. The water was glittering. He was here again, after a year. "Shin Noona~!" he called out and smiled at her. "Good thing your here already." she helps him with his stuff and he sees a familiar shilouette.
 
She was wearing a white dress and herhair was flowing freely. Nice S-Line and legs. Suddenly a man appoaches the girl. They were under the large beach umbrellas. He walked coolly when the reflection of the light hits him. He sees a bracelet on the guy and the girl. She turns around as he gives her a back hug and they started to talk to each other. Khun takes off his glasses and says her name.. "Yuri.."
 
-- (MBG: Somebody else - Se7en)
 
Since when did she arrived? Since when did he started to hold her tighter than I do? So many questions flooded Nichkhun's mind. It felt as if it was only yesterday. That yesterday that held unto so sweetly. The Yuri he knew was the same as the stranger Yuri that he is watching now. It was only her hair that changed. The raven black hair has turned into a brunette.
 
She no longer had the eys that were full of questions. No more box framed glasses to cover her beautiful eyes. She had a shy smile before but now he  sees her smiling with confidence. Was this all because of Minho? Where was the Yuri he knew?
 
He walks silently towards his place. He walked towards his place and watched the lovers from where he is.
 
She runs to the water and he follows, Khun was watching from the higher part of the place. Seeing her smile like that he felt sad. She starts to splash water to him. The photographers starts to approach them and takes pictures of them. He could hear her shrieks of happiness. He smiles bitterly to himself. He was being tortured. He turned his back away on the loving couple.
 
He grabs hold of his shirt, exactly above his heart. He silently curses himself for feeling this way. It was over between them. Yes, they dated before but they were never an official couple. They never were, but it doesn't mean that she didn't became a part of his life.
 
Chansung comes up and sees him in a horrible state. "Hyung." he called out. Khun looked at him and tried to smile. "Any problem?" Khun asked and took his bottled water. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" Chansung looks out and sees Yuri with Minho. Khun was able to finish his water in one drink. Chansung tapped his back lightly. "There are no cameras watching you right now, go ahead.. let all the pain out"
 
Khun was left there, watching how MInho carried Yuri and twirl her around.
He goes down and watches them closer. Trying to take in all the pain he could till it would hurt no more.
Yuri caught a sight of him and she stopped, she smiles and waves at him. Minho looked at Yuri then looks at him. He raises a hand and smiles at him. Minho nods and Yuri starts to play around once again.
 
He will never be able to know what happened to the story of KHUNRI, how it just came into an end.
They finished playing and the couple approaches him, MInho was carrying Yuri. She was smiling happily, as bright as the sun. Khun puts on his sun glasses to avoid talking to them. They will be starting in an hour.
 
Yuri takes the towel and hands it to Minho. "Now what to do!? You're clothes are all wet!" she was drying up her hair. MInho laughs, "I brought some clothes. You worry too much." he said. Yuri's phone rings and sees it was Onew.
 
"yoboseyo?"
"Are you with Minho right now?"
"Ne. Wae?"
"He's not answering my calls.. We need to go."
 
Yuri looks at MInho. "yeobo.. Onew says that you guys have to leave now." Minho stops and looks at him. He takes his phones and sees the messages. "I'll go and change my clothes now." he says and she just nodded. Under his glasses, he was watching her every move. "So, you got married?" he managed to ask. She turns to him, still drying her hair up.
 
"Yep ^^" she looks at him. "How is it? Is he treating you well?" she stops and gives him a look, "Of course he does." she says and walks near the pool. She watched how the calm water sparkled and closed her eyes. He stands up and follows her. "Are you happy?" he takes off his sun glasses to meet her eyes. She turns to look at him. "Khun, I'm very much happy with him right now." she smiles.
 
"I guess you really are." he said, tapping her back and smiles.
 
--
 
Yoona was practicing her pose when a amiliar face comes in. That person comes in, he sees her and waves his hands at her direction. She looks around to make sure he was waving at her. She pointed herself and he nods. She smiles and runs to greet him. "Annyeong!" she greeted, he smiled at her as well as she proceeds to the room with him.
 
"When are you going to invite us over?" she asked. "Wae?" , "Aww, come on! You married my sister and you're not invitin us, as a whole to your house?!" she crosses her arms. "Aigoo~ I'll ask Seohyun if you could come over. Well, as soon as she comes back from thailand." He sits on the chair and gets his make-up done.
 
"She's in thailand!?" there it was again, the alligator Yoong. "Mmm. i dropped her off at the airport earlier." he says. "Andwe. Don't put anything on my lips~ I just kissed my wife earlier," he tells the stylist, who nods away. "What!? You already kissed Seroro?" she was surprised. Actually they weren't close, but since he, married Seohyun.. She got in touch with him to keep track of Seohyun as well.
 
"Wae? You haven't been kissed yet?" he asks, she looks at her toes. "Aish~ You little.." he said and she laughs right away. "My husband~ Well, he just loves me so much.. I guess" she smiles at him. "No one's love is greater than my Wife's love for me." he stood up as soon as the stylist was done and hugs himself. "Yah, Weirdo~" she called out to her.
 
"Cho Kyuhyun! Im Yoona! get on set please!" , "Ne." they said in unison and walked their way on set.
--
 
Minho pulled Yuri from Khun. "Oh, yeobo~" she said. "come on, send me off like a good wife does to her husband when he's leaving for work." His grip tightens around her pulse. "Y-Yeo-boo.. It hurts." she says. Minh was glaring at Khun and Khun fight back with glaring as well. "Dide, she's getting hurt." he says and tries to grab Yuri.
 
Yuri blocks Khun, and pleads. "What's wrong with you two?" she pulled away from MInho's tight grip. "Don't worry Khun, I'm fine." she says and entwines her fingers with Minho's. "Let's go Yeobo.." she says and pulls him away.
 
He walks without looking back at him. don't he dare lay a finger on Yuri or else he will rip his face with his own hands.
 
"Yah. Yeobo." he pulls her.
"Wae?"
"Do you really love me?"
"Ne. No doubt."
 
Upon hearing her sincere answer, he hugs her and kisses her before they were able to walk further away from where they were. "Wait for me, I'll be back soon" he says. She just nods and hugs her once more. As Yuri buries herself in his chest Minho looks at Khun who bitterly turns away and goes into the water. Chansung was watching them, he slightly shaked his head as he realized something. It still wasn't over for him.
 
--
 
Onew and MInho were in the Choi's Private Jet. Onew notices Minho's uneasiness. He didn;t even touch his food. He would just look at his phone and taps his fingers on the table. He can't bear it any longer. He has been this way since he arrived earlier. It felt wierd, as if he was having a heavy burden inside of him. Was he sick or what?
 
"Minho, You're acting weird today." he grabs Minho's phone and sees his wallpaper. It was Yuri and Yoogeun. He places it back and looks at Minho. He was staring blankly at the window, but still his fingers were tapping the table; creating annoying noise. "Hyung.. Is it wrong to be selfish?" he asks. "What? What's with your question!?" Onew was surprised with such question.
 
"Is this related to Yuri!?" Onew asked. MInho sighed, Onew leans back and watches Minho's expression. "She's filled up my mind! All I think about is her! Now that I'm leaving for few days, it feels like.. I don't know! I just can't imagine other guys watching her! i don't like the thought of Khun taking care of her! She;s mine!" He was like a kid who's toy was stolen when he wasn't looking.
 
"Wae? do you not trust Yuri?" He asks. "I trust her! It's just that --" Onew cuts him off, "Just let it go, If you really trust her.. You should know better than I do." Onew takes out a book. "You're her husband. Believe me, do you think she would just ditch you like a hot potato and go out with another man behind you're back?!" Onew pushes the book towards him
 
"What's this?" He takes the book and eyes Onew. "She gave me that earlier, before we left your house." Minho opens it and sees pictures with captions underneath it. "You should know better, MInho. Khun is just like any othe ordinary men, who runs after your wife.. you, You're the husband." Onew stans up and leaves him.
 
--
 
Seohyun and the thers had already arrives in thailand. she does what her husband told her to do. She calls him.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
"Kyu~ We're already here in Thailand!"
"Jinja? How is it? Is the weather nice?"
"Yup! It's great here!"
"Yah! Don't say that, you haven't been around yet."
"Oppa!~ Let's go and eat~!" Seohyun hears a girl's voice in the background.
"Ne~! i'll go with you guys, just a sec~!" says Kyuhyun
"Who was that?"
"That? Oh it's Yoona. We're filming together."
"U-Uhm. Go ah-head. I guess you haven't eaten yet."
"Hmm. Arrasso, take care hyun~"
 
"It's just Yoona.." she repeated to herself again and again. They got to the hotel and she shared a room with few idols. She didn't mind it at all. She sits calmly on the sofa. Luna jumps in and opens the television. "Omo! It's WGM!" she said as she flipped through channels, she chose to watch WGM.
"You're taking part in it, right Seo?" asks Sohee. "Ne" she answered politely.
 
They watched the show together. There was Minho, he was calling out for Yuri to come down when their doorbell rang. Then there was Yoogeun and the rest of SHINee. "Woah~ Yuri looks good!" says Jia. "She knows how FASHION works!" says Hyorin while tying her hair up. "Yah~ Keep your voices low." says Victoria.
 
"They have a jaccuzzi!?" exclaims Luna, as she sees the rest of the SHINee members play around. "Do you have those?" asks Victoria, Seohyun politely smiles and shakes her head. Then there was a scene where Minho pulls Yuri and whispers something. Seohyun looked away, he was never close to any girl. "Aigooo~ They're too intimate~" say Jia. "Have you been in their house already?" asks Min. "Ani, but I guess we'll visit them when I come back." say Seohyun.
 
Then there was them. They all teased Seohyun, she was cooking and Kyuhyun comes down. They kept on watching, the SUJU boys ruins the mood and they all reacted. Seohyun smiled and blushed. Then the boys starts discussing about their necklace. "You're wearing the pair right now, right?" Luna came closer to her to have a look. She shows her necklace and then everyone was like.. "OHHHHHHHHHH~ It's truee~"
 

~"Yah, Kyu~ If you had the chance to choose your wife.. who would you choose? I mean among the 7 girls left?" Leeteuk asks Kyuhyun. "7?" all eyes shot him a look. "What!? of course Seohyun and Yuri is excluded~" says Leeteuk. Kyuhyun then thinks to himself. Kangin takes out something from his bag. "If you're confused. Here." he hands Kyuhyun, a SNSD's group picture. "What the heck!? Why do you have that!?" asks Siwon. "Wae? I'm a fan. Got a problem with that?!"

Kyuhyun's eye went to the one in the center. "I'd take Yoona~" ~

The other girls continued watching and then something went rght into her head. If it wasn't her.. It would be YOONA..

--

Minho and Onew ame around lunch time. They see all the other idols having lunch. They went to their room and changes their clothes, they'll be having a orientation later. "Omo. Hyung! You're here." Minho sees Eunhyuk as soon as he opened the door. "Wae? Don't you like it?" Eunhyuk asks. He goes to him and hugs him. "yah! Minho~ Ani~ The camera is watching~" he pretends to do something malicious wit Minho. Minho plays along and then Onew blocks the camera. "Censored~" Onew whispered.

They went to lunch together. "How's Cola? Is she doing well?" Eunhyuk asks before taking a mouthful amount of salad. "Who's Cola?" Onew asks right away. "Yul. Wae? You don't call her Cola, don't you?" the two boys shakes their heads. "Ahh.. It's because of her skin and her personality that we've come up wit the nickname COLA" he explained.

Onew laughs and Minho smiles. "Cola~ sounds sweet and exciting" says Minho. "Be careful when you call her Cola." Hyuk warns them. "She explodes like one." he continued. "Ahhhhhhhh~" the boys said in unison. "So how is she?" Hyuk asks again. "She's fine. She bakes really well" Hyuk raises both his thumbs when he heard that Yuri bakes well. "We always raid their kitchen in their mansion, when she still used to live there"

"I watched her take part on Swan Lake as well. We practiced it once on stage. It was really embarrasing, but she was great!" minho was very proud of his wife. "Hyung.. You shouldn't have asked him about sister-in-law" says Onew. "Wae? wae? wae?" Hyuk turns to Onew. "Because he won't stop bragging about her, about her cooking, their house... It'slike he knows every little thing she does." says Onew. Hyuk's eys got large. "Yah, don't tell me that you're watching our little sister take a bath as well.. I'm going to drag you to hell" says Hyuk. Minho waves is hands over his face.

"Ani! ani! Aniyo! Of course I respect Yul baby when it comes to such matters~" he says honestly. "Yah. You can drop the endearment. She's not here." says Onew. "but I already got used to it.. Yul baby~" he says again the two guys gives him a look and starts to smack each other's hand.

"omo.. It's my sister in law! Your sister-in-law as well!" Hyuk said while pointing at Minho. Hyuk waves his hands and then Minho turns. he's dead. He's in thailand with Seohyun. "Annyeong~ Seroro~" says Hyuk, Onew bows and smiled. Minho awkwardly bows to her. Seungri appears with a camera on his hands. "guys~ can i take a picture of you? as a group." they agreed, Minho stood next to Hyuk and Seohyun while Onew was on his other side. "Hana, dul, set~" the flash goes and there it was.

"Seohyun-ssi.. Minho here, is your brother-in-law.. Did you know abou that?" syas Hyuk. "Ne. We were watching WGM upstairs earlier." says Seohyun. "Jinja?" Onew looks at her. "Ne. The wedding was great. I'm envious." then she turns to Minho. "Congratulations~" she says and holds out her hand. Minho takes her hand and a shock of electric current went through his veins making him pull away first.

"Let's take a picture together~" says Hyuk and takes a picture of the four of them. "I'll send it out to the ther members~" he says and quickly sends it away. Minho and Onew looks at each other. What if it reaches Yuri? She didn't know that he's be filming in thaiand with Seohyun. As much as possible SHINee was avoiding Minho to get caught in a scandal with other women. It was for the sake of his image and yuri's, as well.

--

Kyuhyun's phone vibrated but he wasn't able to take a look at it. Yoona was in the middle of enjoying their lunch. He took out his phone but Yoona immediately grabs it away. "Omo, it's from Eunhyuk Oppa~" she says and opens the picture. "seohyun's here" she faces Kyuhyun his phone. He looks at Seohyun, and there he was.. choi Minho..

It othered him a bit, b\ut then he thought.. Minho has Yuri.

--

Khun offers Yuri a towel. Yuri accepts it and they chat about how they will work it out on the scenes. "Yuri, you got a message." Khun points out her phone. She takes it and sees it was from Eunhyuk. "Aish.. This monkey! i think he's ju--" she sees the picture. Seohyun and MInho were standing so close with each other.

Her face was in sudden dim. "Yuri?" she heard Khun's voice and then she stood up. "Don't mind me, let's get the next shot done." says Yuri.

"is it okay if I do this?" Khun was holding out the oil. He has to rub it on her skin for the next scene. "ne." they do the next scene. She did an amazing job, even Khun was amazed. They way she walked, talked and acted. She could seduce anybody. Khun never thought she'd do such thing. "Are you alright?" Khun comes over and puts a towel over her shoulder. She just nods.A guy then approaches them, asking if he went on the right set of filming. 

Yuri nods at him. "Why? are you also an actor?" Yuri asked. "Ne. I am." he bows to her. Khun was looking at the guy, he was some what familiar to him. "Really? I haven't seen you around" says Khun. "I just arrived, I'l be on the next scenes." says the guy. "I'm Kwon Yuri and he's Nichkhun Horvejkul" says Yuri. "Nichkhun?" the guy was looking at her but he was pointing Khun. Yuri nodded. "So, what's your name??" she aks. "My name is..."

Khun's eyes widened upon hearing his name.

This was it. The battle of all the battles. "so it's you.." says Khun. Yuri was confused, she was pulled by Khun before they would be able to get to know each other. Unluckily, their stylist sees them arguing. The guy watched how Khun pulled away Yuri. Who could have thought that he would meet him once again? ;))