Triplets for life

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

Seohyun's feet led her to the terrace on the upper floor. She breathed the cold air and hugged herself. "This is how it's supposed to be anyway." She sobbed. Letting her hands cover . "Seohyun?" Yoona called out as she appeared from the shadows. "U-Unnie!" she stuttered and wiped her tears away.

"Too late, sweetheart. I saw them already." she said and walked up to her. "I'm sorry." she pressed down herself to her in the hug she was able to receive. "Seohyun.. Shush now.. Everything will be fine. Don't cry. You're making me cry."

"Is this a drama? Can I join?" A voice made them look at the open door. "Hi." It was Yuri and her voice was shaking as well. "So it this some bonding moment for only us three?" Yuri tried to lift up the mood.

They all sat on the wooden bench and sighed their heart out. "Finally. Peace. At last." Yoona commented. Seohyun nodded. "As long as we're away from the party. I guess we're pretty much alright."

"I guess this is the right time for me to say goodbye." Seohyun started, staring up to the sky. Yoona and Yuri looked at her with a puzzled look. "Are you and Kyu going to somewhere?" Yoona asked. Yuri who felt somewhat suffocated by the thought of Seo and Minho leaving.

"Nope. Just me. Not even Minho." She continued, making Yuri a bit more relaxed than she was.

"But where are you going, Seohyun?" Yuri had to ask. "Australia.. Just gonna enjoy the weather there. Get some time away from everything else and maybe come back." Seohyun shrugged as if it was just a small matter. "Does Kyuhyyun oppa know about this?" Yoona took Seohyun's hand. "He at least deserves to know that you're leaving." Yuri added.

Seohyun stood up and shook her head. "If there is one thing I wanna keep from him. It's not my feelings but the place where I will be going. I don't want him to follow me or what so ever. He has a life that he should get busy on with and it's better for me not to be in it."

Unable to contain her curiousity, Yoona asked. "Then how about Minho?"

"He doesn't love me at all. He loves someone else." Seohyun smiled and turned to look at Yuri, who is busy staring at the pair of shoes she wore for that party. "Why does it seem that he's not doing anything for her then?" "Because he's afraid of losing, more after he had the thought that he has already lost her."

Yuri stopped and bit her lip. "I can't let him see me suffer. I can't. I don't want to." she stated, which caught Yoona and Seohyun's attention. "Suffer?" "What do you mean by that?" Yuri nodded and sighed right after. "I have a heart problem and it's failing me. I thought I would be already fine after nine years but.. as far as you can see. I've been in and out of the hospital. It's because it's failing me big time now."

Shock registered on the other two's faces. "You're not dying.. right?" Yoona gulped. Seohyun stared at Yuri. Who could've thought she would suffer such? She looked so healthy and lively.

"Maybe.. or maybe not?" Yuri laughed and turned to them. "What? Girls.. Death is natural. You just need to be ready for it." Seohyun shook her head. "Unnie. Minho .. deserves to know this." Yuri looked up to her when she stood up. "Go tell him. Then I will tell Kyuhyun oppa that you're going to Australia." 

Yoona suddenly cried. "It's unfair. It really is." Yuri hugged her. "I know. I know. Everything is unfair. You're getting married to a man you don't love. Seohyun's running away from her true love and me.. fate is taking me away from the one I love." Seohyun sat back and rubbed Yoona's back. "Why do you want to marry Taecyeon?" Yoona shook her head. "I don't want to. I have to." she whispered.

"Looks like we all have tragic endings." Yuri joked. "Yeah." Seohyun agreed and Yoona nodded.

Suddenly a shooting star passed and they all got the chance to see it. The three of them closed their eyes and wished for something. Maybe it is childish to still wish upon a star, but if you know that fate isn't on your side and nothing really is. Wouldn't you want to at least earn a bit of hope?

"Done wishing?" a guy's voice startled them. "I'm here to take my lovely fiance back to the party." Taecyeon said. Yoona smiled faintly and stood up, so did the other two. They hugged each other. "Maybe this is the last bonding we can have. Yuri unnie.. take care of Khun and please.. follow your heart." then she turns to Seohyun, hugging her tight. "Tell Minho.. he deserves to know it and Yuri unnie deserves her happiness." She didn't care anymore if she sounded selfish anymore.

Soon she took slow steps and took Taecyeon's hand.

Seohyun then looked at Yuri. "Unnie.. Minho.. loves you.. He still does." she took her purse and took out a small picture. "He kept that picture in his wallet. He accidentally dropped it and I think you need to know about it." Yuri took the polaroid picture and her tears started to pour down.

It was that stolen picture that Sora took when they did the laundry. Minho held her right hand and his left  arm was around her waist. She was looking up to him while he smiled lovingly down at her. The bubbles even made it more magical as well. A relationship that was bound to be just by contract became reality.

"I'll be leaving first." Seohyun said. Yuri was left reminiscing to the happiness and the pain.

"I still love you, Minho. I always will evern after a thousand of years pass." She hugged the picture to her chest. Letting her tears be witnessed by the stars.