Promise

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

 

Khun was watching intently when the staff handed him a bottled water. "Your wife brought this for you" He was happy as he took it. "Chincha?" he was smiling dreamily as he took a gulp of water.
Then the ride started, he was staring at the seat that he ocupied earlier. As the ride was at it's peak, he heard his wife shout " HUSBAND! HONEY! HONEY! I SAY YES! LET'S GET MARRIED!" he was shocked. The voice was unusually familiar. "Is that.. ?" he mothed the name of the girl and the staff nodded, he clapped his hands in disbelief. "I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU!" Khun shouted back waving his hands up, hoping she'd see it.
he started to wave his hands crazily when he saw her waving her hands at his direction.
 
The ride finally ended, Khun ran towards the exit. "WIFE!" he called out as soon as he saw her, sitting at the steps.
 
-- (MBG: Obsession - U-Kiss)
 
She was dizzzy but then she hears his voice, her eye sight was kinda blurry but she saw him rushing towards her. "Hi Hubby" Yoona greeted him. "Are you crazy?" he asked. "Wae?" her eyes were narrow, as she tries to get a good look at his handsome face. "don't ever do that again." he says. She tries to stand up on her own but in the end she fails. His arms were strong and was there to catch her.
 
"Come on. Let's get you some rest." he said and carried her. "This is embarrasing." she said, as she tried to cover her face. "I don't care." he asnwers back firmly. She was riding on his back as the people's eyes were settled on them. "Isn't that nichkhun of 2pm?" she heard the people say. "Yes. The girl would be Yoona of SNSD, am I right?" says the other one.
 
Khun's face was serious. he didn't care about anything at all. "does you head still hurts?" he asked. "Yes. A bit." she says.They cannot afford to go home and waste the tickets that they have. "Let's go to the ferris wheel." he said. As soon as they got i the Ferris Wheel he leans her head on his shoulder. "Thankyou~" she said as soon as the ride started.
 
"So I was still able to fulfill my promise." he said. "What promise?" she asked. "The promise to marry you." he said. She blushed. "better rest, I'll enjoy the ride and the view myself. " "No, that's unfair. might as well enjoy myself in this ride too" she said.
 
He smiles as he leans his head on top of her head. He was savoring the moment. Memories start to flash in his mind. "Oppa! do you like amusement parks?" Yuri asked him. "Not much. Wae?" he looks up from his book and sees Yuri fixing her glasses. "Oh, nothing. i thought, maybe you'd wan to go to one with me." then she sits at the chair in front of him. "well. Then let's have our next date there then."
 
That was his promise to Yuri, but now here he is... with his first love.. Yoona
 
"I wonder what our house would look like~" Yoona said, with her eyes closed cutting his thoughts. "I bet it would be wonderful." he says. She opens her eyes and looks at him. "why is that?" she asked. "Because anywhere with a girl like you is wonderful." he says sincerely and seals it with a kiss on the lips. Exactly at the peak of the ferris wheel, a shilouette of lovers having their first kiss with the sun setting down.
 
He gives hugs her, with one thought in mind... I'll think that you are Yuri till the day that I would be able to accept that she's gone and you, Yoona is all I have. They slowly part, he looks at her. She turns to look at the sunset as he places his arms over her shoulder. "HUBBY! look~" she pointed the sun, then turned to him. She looked the same Yoona he knew, but then in that angle he sees Yuri instead. His eyes wide for such sight. He sees Yuri instead of his wife Yoona.
 
He could feel the stabbing pain. Yuri's smiling face is infont of him with the sun setting down. As the darks slowly comes, Yuri's smiling face turns into a frowning face. "hubby~ Are you okay?" when she spoke the image went out completely returning it to the same Yoona that was there. "U-Uhm, N-ne." then he looks away. It was unfair, not to him.. But to his WIFE.. Yoona~
 
-- (MBG: Stay With Me - 2pm)
 
She looks at him with worried expression, he hasn't spoken a word to her ever since they got out of the amusement park. "Are you mad at me?" she boldly asked. "why would i get mad at you?" he asked. "i don't know. You haven't been talking to me since we got out of the amusement park." she said as she focused her sight on the darkness.
 
"I'm just tired. Sorry Wifey~" he took her hand and kissed it lightly. "You should've told me that." she said, taking her hand away from him. "Wifey~ I'm sorry~ Please?" he said, putting his free hand on her face. "Alright. just don't do it again. Arraso?" he salutes her and she gives off a sweet giggle.
 
"Are we there yet?" she asked, looking at the given map to them. "Almost." he said. "Turn left there!" she pinted out. Then as they turn left they find the right location. "We're here already." he said, running to open the door for her. "Where is it?" she asks. Then he grabs her hand and runs off to the house.
 
 
They rushed in but they didn't enter through the front door, but through the back door at the kitchen. "I guess we went the wrong way!" she said as soon as she saw the kitchen. "Does it matter?" he asked. They were like kids as they ran around the house checking every place. "What do you think?" he asked, cupping his own chin as if a detective checking on a suspect. "It exceeded my expectation~" she said, trying to copy his pose.
 
They ran to the living room and jumped on the sofa. Their house felt like thier very own wonderland. "Wanna go out?" he asked. She closed her eyes. "No way. I want to saty here. Go out by yourself." she said and did a merong. "Ahhhhhh~ You want to play a game, eh?" he said, smiling at her mischieviously.
 
He grabbed her and carried her in an instant! "hubby~! Put me down! You maniac!" she squealed. "No way~" he said maliciously. "YAH! PUT ME DOWN IN THIS INSTANT!" she yelled. as they got up on the second floor. Then he opens the first door he sees. "What is this?" he puts her down as he examines the room.
 
 
"By chance, could this be.. My brothers-in-law's room?" she asked the camera. he jumps on the bed. "Wow~ It's a pretty soft bed." he jumps on the large bed and points out the bunk bed to Yoona. "Wooyoung and Jaebeom Hyung will like that." he said. She heads to the bathroom. "Hubby~ I like their bathroom." he comes over to take a look. "It's small~" he teased.
 
"Is there a room for my sisters?" she asked. The PD pointed the other room and she goes out of the room in an instant. "This is insane~" he said as he followed her out of the room to the other room.
 
 
"Tiffany Unnie willl like this~" she said as she ran inside the room. She twirled and twirled till she got dizzy. She kept on laughing till she fell on the floor. "Im Yoona!" he rushed by her side. She was still laughing while Khun was tapping her face. " What the hell -" he started. She puts a finger on his lips and smiles. "I'm just enjoying our house." she said and stood up.
 
"Come on, Hubby~ Let's have a tour into our room" she pulled him up and he smies slyly at the camera. "I'm going to call Jaebeom Hyung." he said. He pulls out his phone when he saw hisown wallpaper. It was Yuri and Him, he hides it away from the camera. He quickly tries to find a replacement. He puts on 2pm's album cover as his wallpaper and locks his files. Just in case Yoona gets a hold of his phone.
 
 
He comes in the room and sees Yoona. She is busy unpacking her stuff. "Who are you calling?" she asks as soon as she sees him enter the room. "Jaebeom Hyung." he answers. He lies down on the bed, as if he had been living in that house for a long time already. "Yah. Move." she says, pushing him at the edge of the bed.
 
"Hyung~!" he bolted and sat straight as soon as Jaebeom answered his call. "uh?" - Jeabeom. "I've already moved in my new house with my wife." khun boasted. "Did you call me just to brag about your happy life!?" Yoona heard Jaebeom. "Yah~ Hyung, don't shout. My wife is listening." he said. Yoona stands up and goes in the bathroom.
 
"Oh. Mian." Jaebeom apologized quickly. "Don't you find it difficult?" Jaebeom asked. Khun was rollin on the bed while talkin with Jaebeom. "Aniyo. I'm happy. The house is pretty cool as well." he kept on bragging. "When will you invite us over then?" Jaebeom asked, Wooyoung grabs the phone from Jaebeom. "We want to see your wife!" says Wooyoung. "Yah. Hyung. Let us meet your wife~" he hears Chansung. "Wait, I'll ask my wife." he turns to look at Yoona.
 
"Wifey~ My brothers are asking if they could come over.." he asks. "Sure~! That would be great!" she answered loudly. "She says No." Khun tells them. "Wae!? You little punk! She already said YES!" says Jaebeom. "Arasso. I'll send you the address. just come over when you guys want to." then he ends the call.
 
Yoona was busy and not paying attention to him. "Wifey~ Come here." he grabs her hand and pulls her into the bed. "Hubby~ What are you doing!? I'm not yet done~!" she wiggled her way to break free but his arms around her only gets tighter. "No, let's just stay like this for a while." Yoona can't help but smile. The Khun who loved her was back, or so she thought.