Juliette's revenge.

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

 

Yuri's back. Minho tells the world she is the one he loves. Seohyun feels betrayed. Nickhun is mad. YoonA is envious. Kyuhyun is losing hope.

Now that SHINee's Juliette gets the world's attention, and the people are going crazy for their love..

Will Minho and Yuri be able to play their cards well till the end? ;))

--

[In the backstage]

"Yuri-sshi!" A voice shouted from afar. "Sora-sshi!" Yuri shouted back to her surprise. They were heading back to SHINee's waiting room. "It's good to see the goddess in her real form!" Sora compliments her and Yuri twirls for her. "Ah. Minho! This is my bestfriend and future sister-in-law.. Sora.." As MInho was about to hold Sora's hand. A hands suddenly appears and interrups them. "Yah, Yah. Minho-ah. You can hold my sister's hands but never my wife's hands." Leeteuk says. "Hyung!" Minho was surprised to meet Leeteuk.

"Oppa!" Yuri embraces Leeteuk tightly. "I missed you!" she tells him. "I missed you too." he tells her. "Yah! Oppa, did you take good care of my bestfriend?" Yuri asks her brother. "Yes." he says sincerely eyeing on Sora. "Yah. Minho, are you the reason behind Yuri's transformation?" Sora asks. Minho scratches his head in embarrasment. "Ne. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have realized how beautiful I am." says Yuri, who automatically entwines her finger with his.

His heart started to flutter as she smiles at him. "Minho, meet my brother. Leeteuk Oppa." she leans on Minho's shoulder as Leeteuk takes Minho's hand. "Take care of my sister. I can't bear to see her sad." Leeteuk tells Minho. Nickhun was watching them from afar. Yoona pats his shoulder, "Is that her?", "Go and mind your own business." he tells her. She shrugs her shoulders "Well, unfortunately you are my business now." HSe heads towards Yuri. Indeed, She is very pretty. No wonder that Nickhun was going crazy about her.

"Hi~" Yoona greets them. "My name is Im Yoona of So Nyu Shi Deh.", "Oh hello." they all geeted and bowed. "If I'm not mistaken, you are Choi Minho of SHINee." She turns to look at Minho. "It's a pleasure to see Suju's leader, Hyung Leeteuk here again." She looks at Leeteuk and Sora. "This is my girlfriend Sora and My sister, Yuri." Leeteuk introduces them. "Minho's girlfriend eh?" MInho nods and wraps his arms around her waist. "You look good together." says Yoona.

{Listen to Can't Let You Go Even If I die by 2am while reading the parts below}

Nickhun can't stand Yoona. he got angrier when he saw Minho wrapping his arms around Yuri's waist. He gets into scene and furiously looks at Minho. Yuri was suprised herself when she saw Nickhun but nobody noticed it. "yah~ Nickhun-ah~" says Sora. "Annyeong," he greets the. "Nickhun-ah of 2pm! A it's a pleasure to meet you." Minho stretches out his hand. Nickhun just looks down on it. "Yuri-sshi.." he looked at her with eyes full of sadness. He grabs Yuri away from Minho and goes for a run.

"Yah! Nickhun!" they all shout. they were about to follow them but Leeteuk stops them. "Let them talk."

"Let me go!" says Yuri, she was being dragged by Nickhun. "Yah! I said Let me go!" he can't look at her, at this moment the world was being unfair to him. He was ignoring YoonA's efforts while Yuri leaves him. Nickhun turns around to face Yuri. Now, he is standing in front of Yuri. "Where have you been?" He asks him. "None of your business." she was acting y, even crossing her arms over her chest.

Nivkhun felt helpless. He hugs her tight, "You don't know how much I missed you. I keep calling you everyday, but you wouldn't answer my calls. What's going on Yuri?" tears start to fall down from his eyes. He could feel Yuri loosening up. "I never gave up on searching for you. Now, that you're back. I won't let you go." he continues. There was a moment of silence.

"Aren't you happy for me?" Yuri breaks the silence. She pushes Nickhun away from her. "Minho saved me. He loved me even without knowing who I really am and accepted me for who I really was. I'm lucky." Nickhun was confused. "I don't get what you mean." he says. "I'm not asking for too much from you Nickhun but after hearing the truth. I want you to know, that you're right." she takes his hands off of her.

"I'm just going to continue acting like it's nothing. That I didn't even heard that you were planning to leave." Yuri looks at her phone. "Yoboseyo?" it was Minho on the other line. "Ne. I'm fine." Yuri tells Minho. Soon Minho appears from the other end of the hallway. "Let's end it here Nickhun. I thought you love me, but it was only a lie." Yuri walks toward Minho's direction and Nickhun sees how Minho welcomes Yuri with arms wide open and entraps her in his arms. He falls down to his knees and his tears start to fall.

-- To be continued. :)