The name I loved

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

 

Sora was busy walking around the house. "what's wrong?" Leeteuk asked, holding out a jar of chocolate chips. "I'm having a bad feeling about Yuri" she said without looking at him. "What do you mean?" he asked before taking out another chocolate chip. "Nichkhun.. Minho.." She looked at him. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU EATING!" "cwoklayt shipz" he said mouthfully. She sighed. "Those aren't yours.. That belongs to your brothers.." she takes the jar away from him.

"BUT SORA-SSI~" he complained. She leaned her towards him. He turns bright red. "No kissing.. until you learn your lesson" then he falls off of the couch.

--

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Yuri hissed.

"I don't trust him, Yul. Please, I just care about you." He said.

"What's wrong with Taecyeon!?" she pulls out her arms from hs hold.

"It's just that --"

"I'm Yoona's ex broyfriend" Taecyeon buitted in.

"What are you doing here?" Nichkhun asked, pulling Yuri away.

He chuckled, looking at Nichkhun's face.. It was as if he was going to take Yuri away.

"Chill bro.. I'm not taking your girl from you." he said coolly.

"I am not his girl!" she said, breaking away from his hold.

"Really?" Taecyeon eyed them both. Exchanging looks at them.

"Well.. I used to be.. But not anymore!" her cheeks with slight blush.

"Kwon Yuri!" Khun yelled.

"What!?" Yuri stompped her feet and marched away from them

Taecyeon was smiling and Nichkhun glared at him. He shrugs it off and turns his back at him. "Don't you dare come near her.." he just waved his hands and walked away. "It's not like she's yours or anything.." he mumbled.

--

"Seohyun..Minho!" The announcer paired them up. It was through out the game.

It was awkward. Really awkward. "Come on.. It's not as if we're not friends.." forcing her to smile. "We are not friends.." she hissed. "But we have to work this out.." he said. She sighed. "Okay" letting him hold her hand. It was that alien feeling once again. He wasn't looking at her, but she was staring at him.

"Ready! Go!" then he started to run, literally dragging her to her feet.

"Come on Seo! We can do this!" he yelled. Then she remembered something.. 'If there's something that I hate.. That would be losing'.. Upon remembering that she ran as fast as she could. It was so unlike her.

"WE WON!" Minho hugged her as they recieved the reward.

She was startled. He was happy. Extremely happy.

--

"Im Yoona~! Hurry up!" Kyuhyun called out. She came to him teary eyed. "What happened?" He looked at her. They were busy having fun in the playground after eating. Then she went somewhere telling him to wait for her. Now here she is, limping towards him.

He ran towards her. "What happened!?" he was nervously chesking her out when a tear broke out. "I tripped over some rocks." she said. He gave out a heavy sigh. "What were you doing there!?" he asked. She was quite clumsy.

"I followed some butterfly. I wanted you to see it." she said sadly.

He smiled at her.. "Now, now.. Silly.. You shouldn't have went over and hurt yourself.." he smiled. She was still crying. "Dry up the tears butterfly.. We're going to the ice cream shop." He turned his bak to her. "I'll carry you." he said. She was speechless.. he called her butterfly..

"Aww.. come on.." he grabbed her wrist and pulled her. Carrying her like the way Khun carried him around the amusement park.

"Oppa.."

"Hmmm?"

"Gomawo"

"For what?"

"For making me happy."

"Aish.. You.. Yah! Don't thank me.. We're going to the ice cream shop because you got hurt! And it's your treat!"

"arasso.." she can't help but smile.

--

Seohyun was cheering for Eunhyuk. Minho was busy eating on some pineapple. She turns to look at him. She gave him a weird look. "Whuuuuut!?" he said while biting on the pineapple. "stop eating! we have to cheer Hyuk Oppa!" she takes it away from him and starts to eat it by herself.

"YAH! SERORO!! GIVE THAT BACK TO ME!" he was reaching for the food. "Ani~" she chomped on the last fruit and they fall on the floor.. Together..

"What the hell are you two doing!?" Onew yelled.

He stands up first dusting off his shirt. "She ate all my food." he said not looking at his suspicious eyes.

"There are lots of food Minho." he said

"Go Eunhyuk Oppa!" she yelled as soon as she got up.

"Since when did you call him Oppa?" Onew asks.

"Since I got married to Kyuhyun!" she showed off her ring. "ah.. yeah.. right.." says Onew eyeing on Minho.

"I'm going to get food." he said. "oh! get me some chicken! I'm starving!" says Onew with sparkling eyes.

--

The night was cold enough for Yuri to wear a jacket. She sat near the fire. She was watching how beautiful it danced in the cold night.

"Hey.." a voice came out of nowhere. Around the bush came Taecyeon.

"You scared me." She said turning back to the fire.

"Sorry. It's just that.. I just want someone to talk to.." he said, his voice was lonely. Yuri looked at him.

"Anything bothering you?" she asked. Well, at least she could kill some time.

"I like this girl.." he started. "But looks like she'll never notice me.." he continued.

She choked upon hearing that. "As if you're easy to ignore!?" she said. He smiled and a luagh escapes his lips. "For some reason.. I guess she wouldn't even think that I exist." he said, laying out his hand. She smiles at him. "Aww.. come on weirdo.. lame jokes~" she stuck her tongue at him. "Hey! I'm not joking! I mean.. aww come on! It's the first time I'm sharing this kind of story.. and i'm sharing this.. to a girl!" he continued, making her laugh. "Don't you have any friends that are girls?" she asked. "Not that much. They all think I'm the World's largest playboy ever alive." he said.

She laughs but notices his sad face.

"Hey. I don't think of you that way." she placed his hand on his shoulder.  "we can be friends" she takes out some gummy bears and offers some to him. He takes the yellow one and smiles. "You're a pretty and nice girl" he complimented. "I know. I hear that a lot from my brother." she takes the blue one and examines it. "You have a brother?" he looks at her when she made a unlikely noise.

"Urgghh.. I have.. and some added brothers actually" she said before eating the red gummy bear.

He eyed her curiously. "Are you like adopted or what??" She smiled at him. He was a nice guy, she kept on wondering how could someone like khun just hate him? "Why did you think of that?" He shrugged.

"You know Park Leeteuk?"she looked at him. He nodded then turned to look at her. " You.. are his sister?" she nodded and smiled. " And the other members of Suju are my added brothers.." she stared at the sky. He was looking at the fire. "how nice.." he said. She just laid herself on the seat and looked at the dancing fire.

"How can I approach her?" he mumbled. "Be a man, get her close to you and be friends." she tossed him a bag of chips. "But I'm enganged to somebody already.." he said in his depressed tone.

Yuri looked at the sky, how lucky can a person get..

"At least you're not inlove with some one who eventually takes you for granted because he's inlove with someone else." she pulled her hood up and hugged her knees. He watched her every move. Her eyes were hidden but her voice says it all. She was reallty sad about it. "What's with you and khun?" he asked to distract her.

"He's just some guy I met over summer,years ago. We became friends and eventually.. we started dating.. then something went wrong which led me to this other guy.." he was amazed of how she was holding up herself together. She sighed as the fire dance in the moonlight. "Do you still love Khun?" she blinked for a couple of times to get out of shock.

"Sorry.. I shouldn't have asked you that.." He stood up and fix himself.

"I used to.." then she stared at the dark night ahead of her. "Well.. Story ends there." she stood up and smiled. "Let's go back" she gave him a nice pat on the shoulder before walking ahead. She trips over and some sand went to her eyes. She rubbed it till it got red. "Stop it Yuri! It might get worse" he said. "I'm fine.." she tried to lift her head up. He cupped her chin to lift up her face and see her eyes.

He blowed someair unto her eyes, causing her to tear up more.

Khun sees this scene and eventually he got mad and pushed Taecyeon away from Yuri.

"You ! what did you do!?" he punched Taecyeon without hearing his explanations. Yuri got up and pulled Khun away. "Stop it! It's not his fault! He was just helping me!" she cried out, but Khun wasn't listening to her. Taecyeon was trying his best to avoid him getting hurt. "What the hell,dude!?" he said as he pushed him away. Khun stumbled and fell. Yuri stood up and stopped the fight. "It's not what it looks like Khun!" she yelled. "But this jerk was about to kiss you!" he pointed at Taecyeon. She was fed up with giving him explanations.

"AND WHAT IS IT TO YOU!? SO WHAT IF HE'D KISS ME!?" she screamed at his face. "IT'S NOT LIKE YOU OWN ME OR ANYTHING!" she was really furious that she pushed him away. "Yul..." Khun called out her voice. That name which he used tocome out of his lips lovingly.. Now, it's name that he needs to let go.

She continued to walk and he runs up to her, grabbing her wrist and recieves a slap from her. "Let me go Khun" she said in slow anger illing up her voice. "Why? Can't I love you?" he asked. She breaks free from his grip and runs. Taecyeon ran after Yuri, looking back at Khun who stayed at the same spot. "Did I just get dumped by the sam girl twice?" he joked to himself. His hand ran through the traces of Yuri's slap. She sure did leave a mark.

--

Yoona leaned her forehead on the table as Kyuhyun talked animatedly about his married life. She was silent. Not because she doesn't have any good story to share.. but because she didn't want to miss Khun so much. He tapped her shoulder. "Anything wrong?" she shook her head as she grabs his spoon and takes a spoonful of ice cream.

" I just miss him.." her voice was stable. "Yeah, and I miss her.." he said.

"Want to grab something to drink?" he asked absent mindedly as the rain started to pour. She just nodded.

They went to the bar and had some drink. Yoona managed to drag him out of the bar beforehe gottoo tipsy and before the girls could start hitting on him. "I'll drive you home." he offered.

On their way to where his car was parked,there stood a slim chinese girl.

He stood there. Frozen. He turned pale upon seeing her.

"Oppa.. Wae?" Yoona exchanged looks between Kyuhyun and the girl. She approached the girl when she turned to face them. Kyuhyun pulled Yoona away. "Ani.." he then walked towards the girl. The girl suddenly hugged Kyuhyun which confused Yoona. Kyuhyun tried to pull her away and break away from her hug.

"Yoona.. get in the car.." he ordered.

They got in and the chinese girl sat in the back of the car. Yoona can't take the eery feeling due to the silence. "Annyeong~ Yoona Imnida." she streched out her hand to her. The girl accepted it warmly and introduced herself. "I'm Yi Xiao.." Yoona turned to look at Kyuhyun. He had his jaw clenched and so are his fists.

"How did you know Oppa?" she asked. trying tosort things out. "Are you his girlfriend?" Yi Xiao asked back. Yoona choked but then shookher head. "Ani. Were just friends. he's my brother-in-law" she says and gives out a fake laugh. How awkward could it be!

"Brother-in-law?" Yi Xiao eyed her curiously.

"Ne. You see.. He's part of Suju.. He got married to my sister.. Seohyun.. that makes him my brother-in-law... Yeah.. That pretty much islikely to be the story.." She stuck her tongue out to look tired, as if she just did something tiring.

"How did you know him anyway?" she tried to ask once again.

"I'm his fiance.." she shows a ring around her finger. "EX-FIANCE.." he said firmly. Yoona got more confused.

--

Minho walked in the streets of thailand. He was looking for the perfect gift. He kept his hands on his pocket as he continued to wander around. They had to finish the filming of the show tomorrow. Most idols had their next schedule on the day after tomorrow. He was actually quite unhappy about it.

"What are you doing here?" a familiar voice asked him. "Seo..?" she had some shopping bags.

"busy shopping?" he smiled at her, taking her shopping bags. She was about to refuse whn he shushed her. "I can't find anything good to buy." he said as he looked around. "Come on. We don't have all day to search for some stuff that you'll buy." she said grabbing his arm and drags him away.

"We never got to do tis before.." she said as her eyes wandered from left to right. She was obviously right. He never had enough time for her before.

--

Yuri woke up hearing the waves. Actually it was just the pool, the amchine started to make the waves. Making it appear like the sea. Last night Sora called her.

><

S: How's it going?

Y: You just miss me~

S: Sure do! Get back here! Bring your husband along if you want to..

Y: Sora.. You know for a fact that he's in thailand.. right?

S: I know. You've been complaining to me since he left~

Y: Seohyun is there..

S: Really? Are you...

Y: I'm not jealous!

S: Yeah right.. How's it going with Khun?

Y: *sigh* He's acting weird Sora.. Really weird..

S: You better clear things up between the two of you..

><

She sure did have a point. But then.. What was there to clear between them? They sat on the round table for breakfast. She was wearing her blue jeans and checkered button down shirt.

"Good Morning~" she greeted everyone as she takes her seat, waiting for the food to be served, Taecyeon takes the seat beside her. While Khun sits down on her other side. The breakfast went smoothly. Soon they were gathered to practice what to do next.

Yuri was watching Khun do his rehearsal before the actual shoot. Chansung was talking with Taecyeon. She leaned her head on the tree as she watched Khun. She smiled as he did some silly faces. He runs to the water but backs up eventually, complaining that the water is too cold. She notices his towel and brings it to him.

"Gomawo.." he said as she offered him his towel.

"Mian.." she started. He schuckled. "Ani.. It's my fault anyway." then she brings up about them but he refused to listen. "Yul.. It's fine. We're still friends. At least, we could stay in that level.. right?" she felt happy upon hearing it and hugged him.

--

The last part of the game was idol-idol-connect..

One idol will be chosen and he has to tell the truth about the connection he/she had with the other idol's name that they will be picking out. It was more of revelations and stuff which most idols are scared of.

"Onew~!" he stood up and picked a name out of the box. "Luna?" he showed it to the camera. "She and I.. We used to date? Something like that.." the idols teased them but then Eunhyuk spoke, "I bet if Tiffany is watching this.. she'll be all like.. 'You're adead man Lee Jinki!' " he even demonstrated how Tiffany would react. Eunhyuk took a newspaper andcrumpled it while making unlikely faces.

They were laughing as they continued. "Amber!" ~> "Siwon?" Amber let out a girlish giggle as she turned a bit pink. " I used to have this big crush on him! That was like 2 years ago." she continued. Onew and Eunhyuk stood up. imitating how Siwon walks and looks at a pretty lady.

"Seohyun!" ~> "Yonghwa?" - "He's my first boyfriend. ^^"

"Victoria!" ~> "Nichkhun!?" - "ex boyfriend.. I was his girlfriend before he started dating Leeteuk's sister." she smiled brokenly at everyone. "Yuri-ssi?" another idol blurted out. She nodded. "Isn't MInho her husband right now?" they all look at him as he nods and shows their ring. "They actually got married." Onew boasted. "Victoria was Khun's girlfriend..He used to date Leeteuk's sister Yuri-ssi, who eventually married Minho-ssi.. Khun is now married to another idol.. which is Yoona-ssi.. who is part of SNSD.. Seohyun and Tiffany are also in the group.. " the MC stated. "Wow! idols are surely connected to each other!"

"Minho!" he picked up a name with a pounding heart... "Seohyun?"

Then the camera showed a two shot. Showing the two of them. Seohyun was avoiding his, so did Minho. " You guys were seen doing sopping last night.." they nodded. Onew was silently listening, with his arms crossed above his chest and as the story goes he crosses his legs.  "Ne. I was wandering last night. Looking for some stuff to buy and bring back home. She was there then we ended up buying stuff together."

"So what's with you two?"

"Actually.. Seohyun is the name you could really associate with my name.."

"wae?"

"because it's the name I used to love.." eveyone gasped upon hearing that.

"We used to date. She's my ex fiance also.." so then he has already revealed the truth but.. what will be it's effect on Yuri, Khun, Yoona and Kyuhyun? 

--

Yoona got home and realized that she had a few more schedules to clear, so she can have a free time with Nichkhun when he comes back. she recieves a text from a unknown number.

' Hey Yoona. I hope you still remember me. I'm still waiting for you and let me remind you that. You're getting married to me as soon as the FAKE MARRIAGE of yours with Nichkhun ends - Anonymous'

--

Yuri threw herself to the water and let her minc go blank. She was thinking of Minho the whole day and she felt like a neglected wife at the moment. She relaxes her body till one thing happened. She was drowning. She falls asleep while she was on water.

Taecyeon was busy reading his script when he saw Khun passing by.

"You've seen Yul?" khun asked. "She said that she'll go for a dip." says taecyeon.

Suddenly a girl shouts. "YURI! YURI!" Khun and Taecyeon's attention went to the water. Khun ran fast and duved into the water, grabbing Yuri with one hand. "YURI!" He shouted then pulls her off to the dry land. ''Ottoke!?" he said in repeated manner. "CPR, dude!" Taecyeon screamed. He was alarmed, knowing that it would be wrong to do such thing. "Yah! Pabo! If you're not gonna do it.. Get out of the way and let me do it!" taecyeon screamed. Khun didn't think of anything else anymore and gave Yuri a CPR.

--

"You should've watched your words." Eunhyuk said to Minho. "Hyung! You scraed me!" he said in surprised tone. "You never know who'll get hurt by your statement." Hyukie said. Minho was confused and he goes to his bed with a messed up mind.


FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND WE'LL SEE WHO'LL GET MARRIED!