A chance for YOU AND ME.

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

(* Listen to 'Don't foget by Baek Jiyoung' 'Can I love you'  by Yurisanga while reading this Chapter. Mostly MinYul , Khunna and SeoKyu.)

Leeteuk gets home earlier than he expected. He can't let Sora go home so he went home with her as well. "Where's yuri?" he asks one of the maids, they were not able to answer him. "Ah, nevermind. I'll check her myself." she goes up to her room ro check her. "Yuri? Are you still awake?" he peeks inside the door. "Yuri?!" but nobody was there, nobody answers.

He gets in and notices the letter that Yuri left.

"Dear Leeteuk-ssi,

I want to go somewhere, where I can be alone. Sorry If I had to leave without asking for your permission. I love you brother. Take care of Sora for me. I'll be back soon as I get to pull myself back. Believe me, I can surpass this. You know me better than anybody else. Thank you for accepting me as your sister. I want to learn how to accept myself as well. This is just something, that only I can solve.

-Yuri"

He quickly calls Sora to check if his sister was there. "Sora-ssi, is my sister there?" he asks, his voice was shaking. "No. Why?" Sora was curious because Leeteuk was acting that way. "She ran away from home. I tried calling her but she never answers." He says. "Leeteuk, don't worry. I trust her, If she says she'll come back. She will. You know her better than I do" She tries to assure him. "I guess you're right." She was his sister after all, she's the only family that's he's left after all. "She will come back." he tells himself.

Yuri arrives at the Dream Village with the determination to be better than who she already is. She's planning to become better and be able to face Nickhun and let him feel the pain of being left out hanging. She soon contacts Sooyoung for the exact location of the house "As soon as you enter the Dream Village look for house 125-89 KY, that would be it "

She easily found the the house, it was near the Choi Mansion after all. She gets in the house, It was clean and it was fully furnished. "It's good to be alone" she told herself. Sooyoung and Sora were her best friends ever since college. She had the key to sooyoung's house because it used to be thier hangout place before Sooyoung left for Japan. She gets inside the room upstairs, the one that she uses whenever they hang-out. She jumps on the bed and her phone falls, she gets off of the bed and notices a box under the bed. She quickly pulls it out, It was entitled "Khunri".

She slowly opens the white box filled with their pictures. She even gets to see the first CD he gave her. She puts the box on top of the bed and puts the CD on the DVD and turns on the TV. "Hi Yuri-ssi.. Uhm.. I would like you to listen to this song that I will be singing. This one is dedicated to you." Soon the song ends and she finds herself sitting on the floor sobbing. "If ever you forget that I love you. I will tell you this, I LOVE YOU KWON YURI! I will tell you that everyday and even for the rest of our lives." Her phone keeps on ringing, 'Nickhun <3' but she held her from answering it. "I love you Yuri. Khunri! Aja! Hwaiting! Saranghae!"

Minho was having his cold shower back in the dorm. He can't believe what just happened. He saw his ANGEL, and kissed her. He kissed the wrong girl, because he kept on thinking about his ANGEL and he was getting drunk. As he got down from the stage he sees Seohyun. She slaps him and leaves. Is this the end of thier relationship. "Stupid! Stupid!" he kept on hitting the wall as he cried. He left SHINee at the party. He soon plans to go back to the Dream Village to fix himself.

Kyuhyun can't leave Seohyun's side. He brought her to the beach to let her bring out all of her feelings. "CHOI MINHO! YOU JERK! YOU ARE A LIAR! I HATE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!" She collapses after saying those and Kyuhyun quickly grabs her. "Hush now, Hyun. I'm here." He held her tight. He didn't know why he did that but he felt that it was his obligation to protect her. "I will never leave you." He pulls her up, "Come on, let's get you home." he says but when he looked at her it was too late. She was already asleep in his arms. He looks uo unto the sky, "You have given me the most beautiful star and I wil never let her go.''

Nickhun calls Yuri, but she doesn't answer his calls nor his texts. "Maybe she's asleep already " he thought. He gets some rest not knowing the fact that Yuri has left him already. Yoona lies on her bed thinking of the days when she meant the world to nickhun. She got up and sat on her bed, looking directly outside the window. She never thought that nickhun's childish promises were true. She stand up and heads towards her closet. Opens it and takes out a scrapbook. She stares at it's beautiful green cober filled with floral designs. She opens it and slowly runs her hand on each page. Each page contains their memories way back their Middle School days. "Why did I ever doubted your feelings for me.. Is it too late to keep our promises?" She asks herself as she looks at the sky outside the window. "Nickhun.." was the only thing she was able to say.

The morning came and Seohyun wakes up to the smell of bacon. She was still sleepy and the bed felt soft with the smell of kyuhyun. "Must've left his scent on my clothes" she thought. She hears the sizzle of whatever is being cooked. She feels a part of bed was getting lower, as if someone was sitiing. "Sungsung, I don't wanna get up. Leave me alone." she said in her husky morning voice."Seohyun, wake up. We have to get your car today." said the male voice. She opens her eyes widely and shock filled her face when she saw Kyuhyun. "Kyu! Wh-what are you doing here?" she asks. "Well, this is my house. Sorry to wake you up." Kyuhyun scratches the back of his head and smiles.

After a few hours they head down to the shop to check her car "Do you feel okay now?" Kyuhyun asks. "much better." she says. "Sorry about last night" she looks at him. "No biggie. It's alright. We're friends." He gives her a killer smile.

"Minho. Can you get my car checked?" Onew asks him a favor he can't refuse. He takes Onew's car to the shop, he sees Seohyun talking and laughing with Kyuhyun. Jealousy filled him up. "Hyun!" he called her out as soon as he got off of the car. "Who is he?" Kyuhyun asks as soon as Minho gets near. "My ex-boyfriend" she replied. "Ex!? Hey baby, don't joke like that." He tries to grab her by the waist but then she grabs Kyuhyun's arms. "Let go of my fiancee" Minho grabs Seohyun's arm. "We're over Minho! Leave me alone!" Seohyun hugs Kyuhyun. "I'm already dating her. Leave us." Kyuhyun said calmly.

"I can't believe this." he tried to brush off the bad news. Seohyun takes his hands and returns the ring. "I don't love you anymore" she said then she goes back to Kyuhyun's arms.

Leeteuk opens the door, only to see a surprise guest. "Oh, Nickhun." ,"So, what brings you here?" Leeteuk, cutting his thoughts. "Goodmorning. Is Yuri still asleep?" Nickhun asks, "I was planning to get your permission to let Yuri come with me for a few weeks vacation in Thailand."

 "Oh, You still didn't know. I thought you knew." he started. Nickhun was puzzled. "knew what?" , "She went to see you the other day, then the day after that.. She ran away.. I even thought that she ran away with you.." Leeteuk takes a sip of coffee. "You were doing your CF when she went to see you. She was crying when she got home, I thought you guys had a fight." Leeteuk started. "But, that was thursday. I didn't see her on the set. I didn't got the chance to talk to her." Then he got worried. "Could it be?" he thought. She heard a girl sobbing outside of his dressing room. He thought it was YoonA, he looked for YoonA and saw her playing with the staff.

*The conversation..

"So you're leaving her here? You're going back to thailand?" Taeyang asks. "Yes, and when I'm finally over it I'll come back." he replied. Then he hears a sobbing, he checks who it is but tere was nobody insight. "Did you hear that?" he asks taeyang. "Hear what?" he replied. "Ah nevermind." He goes straight to his seat and checks his phone. "I'm planning to bring Yuri along, I want to formally introduce her to my parents." He proudly tells his friend. "Kya! I'm envious of you! Congrats!" and they gave each other high five..

*Back to present..

"I have to find her." he rushes towards the door. "Do you even know where she is?!" LKeeteuk shouted. "I don't know! But I have to find her!" He shouted back.

The day passes and the night comes. it sure was pretty fast. Minho never bothered to check his phone and headed to Adam's bar. He was drinking himself to death and yet nobody could stop him. Yuri goes to Clover shop to buy some supplies she needed. As she heads out of the shop she notices a guy who was wobbling as he walked. She saw 3 men approaching him. "Hey there, drunkard!" The bald one said, "Let's make fun of this one" The thin one pointed the drunk guy. "Yeah then let's take his money and go clubbin' " the guy with the crooked smile said.

"Yah! Leave me alone! You good for nothing bastards!" Minho shouted. It got Yuri's attention "Oh, boy. This is gonna be a trouble!" she hurries to help the drunk guy who was being beaten up by the trio. "Hey! Stop that!" She shouted. The trio looked her way. "Stay out of this!" said the guy who was being beaten. "Yeah! Stay out of this! He's actually enjoying it!"said the one with the crooked smile.

Yuri can't stand to just leave the poor guy alone. The bald guy punches Minho, She tried to catch him only to lose her balance. The trio laughed and then she stood up giving them a flying klick. "I said leave us alone!" she shouted at them. The bald guy throws a punch and she quickly catches his arm and pins him down to the floor. The thin guy runs to attack her, she lets go of the bald guy and steps on his hand and kicks the thin guy on the chest.

The crooked smiled guy tries to stab her, she gets a cut then slaps him hard on the face and was able to take the knife away from the guy and points it to his neck. She sees the bald guys reflection on the knife running towards her, she rolled on the floor immediately. The guys fall down. "Hya!" she screams as the trio got up ontheir feet and runs away.

Minho was able to see the live action. The girl quickly throws away the knife when the trio left then approaches him. "I'm Yuri. Who are you?" she asks. "I'm Minho, Thank you Yuri. You're my Angel." that was the last thing he was able to say before he passed out.