Mr. Perfect and Ms. Perfect Imperfection

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend
Yuri's POV
 
"Ms. Yuri" our maid called out. I turned to look at her. "Ms. Sunny called, she said she'll drop Kyungsan here."
 
"Oh! That's great! You won't mind, right Khun?" I wanted to have his approval. He knows Sunny and Hyoyeon. They're my childhood friends, and Kyungsan is the baby that we adopted. He just nodded. I hugged him then he gave off a very bright smile. "Thank you! Thank you!" I said.
 
The door bell rang, I didn't mind. It could be my best friend Sora. We continued playing scrabble, as if the guest didn't arrived. "Yuriririririririririri~" Sora called. "Yes?" I asked. "I'm here."  She followed my voice and got to the living room fast. "Oh, Hi Khun!" She brightly said. She was wearing her hair up and large white shirt paired with black jeans and low cut sneakers.
 
"Hi Sora. Want to join?" He asked.
 
"No. I'm here for Leeteuk." She said and sat down beside me. "He's upstairs. What's up with the two of you?" I asked. She turned her face away from me. "Nothing. Why?" she said back. "Nothing. I just like you for my brother. I really wish you'd be my sister-in-law" I continued. She smiled.
 
Then the door bell run again. "It must be Sunny." Khun said. "Mommy Yuri! Kyunsan's here already!" Sunny shouted. I could hear Kyungsan's high pitched giggles already. I welcomed them with a warm hug. "Hi honey! Did you miss me!?" I asked Kyungsan and gave him a rain of kisses.
 
"I have to go now, Yuri. Take care of Kyungsan." Then like a wind she was gone. "What's up with her?" Leeteuk asked as he got down. "She said she has a recording to do today." I answered. Kyungsan was already 4. But still his giggles were still baby-like.
 
"Sora-ssi" he said slowly. He looked stunned as he stared at Sora. "You do like her." I whispered. "Yeah" he was dumbfounded. I gasped and laughed at him "Shut up!" he scowled at me.
 
"What's wrong?" Sora approached us. "Nothing." I answered. "Khun~ Do you want to go with me? I'm going to take Kyunsan to school now." I said sweetly.
 
"Yah! You're acting like a wife calling your husband to go with you to send your son to school." Sora said. "Shh.."  I told her to keep quiet. "Ah. Sure!" Khun said and got up. "Let's go?" he came towards me.
 
"Oppa! Take care of Sora." I said as we headed towards the door.
 
~Minho's POV
 
"hoo! I feel good.. tananananana~" I started to sing as we walked out of our dorm to send Yoogeun to school. "So noisy." said Yoogeun. "Yoogeun-ah! Don't you like my voice? Don't you want to see me happy?" I sounded like a nagging father. "Stop it. You just miss your fiancee." Jonghyun said.
 
"Seohyun Noona?" Yoogeun asked. "You'll soon call her MOMMY" I told him.
 
We arrived at the school then. Jonghyun had to see Taemin, so he rushed back to the dorm. I sent Yoogeun to his classroom and walked away. I don't know where I'm going, so I just followed my instinct. Then I heard someone playing the piano down the music room.
 
~Yuri's POV
 
"We're here." I said and got off of Khun's car. "I can't stay. I have to practice for the fashion show later." said Khun. i was sad for a moment. "I understand." It wasn't his fault if he had to go. "I'll call you." He said. "Bye Kyungsan~ Be a good boy to Mommy!" he waved and we said our goodbyes then
 
I sent him Kyungsan to his classroom and went downstairs. I had this feeling tat i had to go to the music room, So I went there.
 
I found myself playing the piano. Humming a song that just came out of my mind. Suddenly my hair got messy due to the loose elastic band I used for my hair. My bangs were getting in my eyes so i had to take off my glasses. I rubbed my eyes, it felt teary then i continued playing the piano and humming the tune as well.
 
~Minho's POV
 
I peeked through the slight open door. I saw someone playing the piano. I was sure it was a girl.
 
She had long raven-black hair. I tried to open the door a bit more. I could hardy see her face. It was hidden under her black hair. 
 
She flipped her hair to the other side and I got frozen from where i was watching. It's as if I was seeing a goddess right in front me. 
 
She stopped playing. She might have sensed it that I was watching her. She opened her eyes and looked my way. 
 
I seem to drown looking at those wonderful eyes.
 
Am I dreaming? Or is it a real goddess that I'm seeing?