Good Morning, Mrs. Choi

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

-(MBG: Wowowow - SHINee )

Yuri bursted out laughing as soon as she saw Minho. "WIFEY! WHERE ARE YOU!? LET'S GO HOME NOW!EVEN IF I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU YET I'M HAPPY THAT WE GOT MARRIED!~" He shouted, Yuri was watching him. "Oh my gosh!"  she mouthed to the camera. "I'm so happy!" Yuri started to jump up and down. "LET'S DO A COUPLE JUMP AS SOON AS WE FIND EACH OTHER!" He shouted.

Yuri covered herself, laughing at him. "He is crazy." she said, as he was getting down she ran like the wind for him not to see her.
"That was so cool" he told the camera. "Is she there yet?" he asked. "She just ran, she's getting up now. She'll beone of the next few people who'd be jumping" , "really?" he rubbed his hands in anticipation. "How would I know if it's her?" he asked. "You'll know." the staff said.
 
--
"Yah. choi Minho, I'm doing this for you even if I'm scared." Yuri said to the camera. She did the same thing that Minho did. She ran and jumped.
" HUBBY! I'M HERE! SARANGHAE CHOI MINHO!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, then covered her face in embarrasment. " WAIT FOR ME! I'LL BE DOWN IN A BIT! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" She shouted.
 
Minho was keeping himself busy when he heard someone shout. " HUBBY! I'M HERE! SARANGHAE CHOI MINHO!" He was amazed to see who it was. "That's my wife!?" he pointed her. He was happy, crazily happy. " WAIT FOR ME! I'LL BE DOWN IN A BIT! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" he ran towrds the ending point. "WIFE!" He shouted and opened his arms as she was getting lower. He grabbed her hands and brought her down for a tight hug. "Finally~" she said. "Yah, put me down down." she said. He smiled as he helped her get down
--
"Did you know that I'm your husband?" Minho asked as Yuri was settling herself down on the ground. She just shakes her head lightly. "No joke?" he asked eyeing her curiously. She nods. "Let's do a couple jump!" she said pulling his arms. He was alarmed, "W-Wae!?" he tried to pull back his arms away from her.
 
"You said we'd do a couple jump." she said pouting. Her hair slightly out of it's tight ponytail. "When did I say that?" he asked, pretending not to know. "Yah! Why are you like that!?" she was getting annoyed. She turns her back quickly and walks away from him. He watched her with amusement filling up his eyes. "Yuri-ah! Yeobo!" he called out on her, but still it's as if she didn't hear anything at all.
 
He took her hand and ran, he was determined to fulfill his promises. She was being stubborn, puttinmg all her weight backwards. "Yuri-ah" he looked at her, she was totally ignorong him. She was being too sulky, this was the biggest problem with Yuri. Her unpredictable mood swings, even her brother was afraid of it.
 
He stopped and took a look good at her. "Yeobo" he called her out but she didn't listen. She quickly garbs her, carrying her like a groom to his bride. "Yah! Choi Minho! Yah! Put me sown in this instant!" she squealed. Then they were soon ready to jump. Yuri kept on hugging the pole, "I don't want to!" she said. Minho smiled at her lovingly. She really is one hell of a chick. he tickled her and she ends up being on top on him. few inches away from such sweet lips.
 
She stood up in an instant trying to brush away the hot feeling which suddenly rushed in her. "Don't y-you da-dare do that again!" she said. Crossing her arms over her chest. MInho was covering his eyes with playful smile on his lips. He stood up and looked at her with such pleasure. "So my wife hates being tickled then?" he asked. She turned her back to him, then he starts to tickle her on\ce more till their at the edge. "Minho-ah!!!" she shouted then Minho pulled her for a hug, he jumoped with her. "KWON YURI! YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MRS. CHOI YURI!" he shouted. Announcing to the world that she is his. "Babo! Ihate you!" she harshly whispered in his ear. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
"YAH! CHOI MINHO! YOU HAVEN'T  PROPOSED PROPERLY YET!" She yelled back. "KWON YURI! WILL YOU MARRY ME THEN!?" He asked. The couples who were watching form below shouted. "MARRY HIM!" as they hugged each other to support the Minyul couple. "What do you say?" he asked still hugging her tightly. She looked at him, eye to eye. "I'LL MARRY YOU!" She shouted back before they could get down. He kissed her forehead then pulled away. "Don't you think we're having too much skinship for our first date?" he asked as they got down.
 
She pulled his hands, entwining them. She looks at her with a slight grin on her lips. "So? I don't care."
 
They started to run, not caring if the people would think they're crazy. "Where's your car?" she asked. He pointed it out and they started to swing their hands. "Oh! Btw, I took your book." she said opening her bag.  "Hyoyeon had one of my books too. She said she's my wife, earlier." he tells her. She ddn't mind. "You're not jealous?" he asked, she shakes her had. "Nah. Why would I be? I know you love me!" she said, ending it with a giggle. He can't help but smile, how luck he is for having such an adorable WIFE.
 
-- (MBG: Y.O.U - SHINee)
 
"Where's our stuff?" they asked the PD, "It's at your new house already." Yuri looked at Minho with excitement. "We already have a house~!" she sang in high pitch tone. "Yeah. Let's go then." he said. He opens the door for Yuri before running on his place. He sits down, closes the door and grabs his seatbelt. "Wear your seatbelt. Even if you're sitting at the back. Arraso?" he said. She eyed him, "Who told you that?" she asked as she tries to fix her wn seatbelt. "Oh, uhm, just some friend." he said as he tries to focus on driving.
 
The silence filled the car as she didn't speak any word with him trying to find out who told him that. She has one person in mind. "Yul~" he cooed. "Hmm?" he focused his eyes on her as the stop light turned red. "Are you mad?" he asked, trying to touch her face. She avoids it and shakes her head. Soon she was looking outside, with her mind in deep thought.
 
"Yul baby, I know you're mad at me. Tell me, please." he  hands her his phone showing them their selca taken earlier as his wallpaper. She sighed. "Did Seohyun told you that?" she asked. "H-huh?" Uh-oh, She's quite sensetive when it comes to Seohyun. He knows what she wanted to point out. "Well, yeah. One of those safety tips. Not bad, right?" he asked, trying to catch her eyes. She quietly nods, "Better watch the road. I don't want to die yet." she said coldly.
 
--
They reach the destination and Yuri didn't wait for him to open the door for her. "You should've waited for me." he said. "No thanks, I can handle myself." she pockets her hands, keeping them away from his reach. "yul baby~ Wae? You're acting cold to me." giving her a back hug, wrapping his arms on her waist. This feeling which completes her. Only he could fill the hole in her heart. A pain which was brought by seohyun's name was suddenly gone. "You're jealous, baby?" he asked whispering on her ear.
 
She shyly nods at him. Slowly heat was flowing on her face. "You are my Wife, I am your Husband. understand?" he kisses her head. Burying himself into her scent. Filling up his senses with such sweert scent. A minute has passed and they haven't changed their position a bit. "I'm sorry Min Baby." she said facing him, placing her hands over his chest.
 
"I'll always forgive you, no matter what." he said, leaning his forehead unto hers. "Let' check the house!" she said brightly wrapping her arms around his. This is the happiest day for them, No, It's thestart of the happiest days of theirlives. minho thought.
--
 
They head to the fourth floor of the building, "4A - 1259" They looked at each other. "12-5" she said. "12-9" then they smiled. What a coincidence! She tried to open the door but Minho quickly grabbed her hand. "No, let me open the door." he insisted, so she had to let him open the door. "Bam bam babababam~" Minho started to sing Love House's theme song while opening the door then turns to Yuri. Her hands were clasped together anticipating on how their house would look like. She joins him with his singing, as she was walking behind him; he stopped her. Blocking her way through the door.
 
He turns to her. "Wae!?" she was getting all excited then he stops her. "Remember, we got married." he said, raising one finger to shut her up. "I have to carry my bride." he said then goes to his position to carry her. She giggled as she rose up from the floor, lying comfortably in his arms. "Bam bam babababam~" they sang. Abusing the Love House theme song.
 
The lights as soon as they got in. Their surprised faces were epic. They were laughin with each other, while he was still carrying her. Due to too much laughing, he kneels down on the floor and she lets go of him and rolls on the floor. What a very unpredictable Yuri. "Yuli-ah~! Why did you roll on the floor!?" he asked, tearing up. "I don't know!" she answered back.
 
The house was pretty. No, pretty was an understatement because they falt like royalty as they looked around the house. "Daebak!" Yuri shouted in her delight. Minho was looking everywhere. Who could have thought that they'd have such house. She started walking around. It was said that the house had three extra bedrooms in the house. One for SNSD, one for SHINee and the last one would be a small guest room.
 
 
The walls were white. As soon as you get inside the house there would be a large pot with a plant. The sofa was more likely a mix of bronze and gold in color. It would fit all the suju, shinee and snsd members. They also have a big flatscreen tv. they walked towards the dining are, only to find a hidden swimming pool past the dining area! Their house had it's own open area.
 
There was a automatic glass roof incase it would rain, it was up to them if they would choose to leave it open or closed. The dinin area was easy to be seen, but the kitchen and the bathroom was hidden. "Where's the kitchen?" Yuri asked, still turning and turning, but no sign of the kitchen! Minho then notices something unusual on the wall. He presses down the button, "What does this do?" he asked as he pushes down the button.
 
 
It opened! It was their kitchen! Yuri squealed as she enter the heart of their home. There was a large chalk board on the wall, then there  was a mini tv, the cabinets were brown, she had a large place for herself! She hugged Minho as they looked around the Kitchen. MInho sat on one of the stools and they had a role play. "Yul Baby~ Bake some cookies for me please~" he cooed. "Sure Minhoney~" she asnwered back as sweetly as he called her name.
 
they got out of the kitchen, "This must be the bathroom." Yuri pointed out, Minho shrugged his shoulders. "Could be." he said. She pressed down the button and *click * the button turned green and it opened. The two door shower was facing the large mirror, there was also two sinks. Then there was also a bathtub! the toilet was facing the bathub. Yuri ran into the empty and dry bathub. Pretending that she was taking a bath, Minho got inside the shower room and pretended that he just finished taking shower.
 
"Yul baby~ Hand me the towel please~" he said. Then she pretended to cover her body. "Minhoney~ come and get it~" she said in her y voice. They bursted out laughing. "We shouldn't do this" he said. Covering his, now red face. "Yeah. It'll be awkward!" she said and dticked out her tongue as they got out of the bathroom.
 
Minho went to greb their stuff, Yuri ran to the second floor. "Yeobo~! We have an entertainment area~" she shouted. He head peeking from the glass railings. "WOW~" he said as he saw a large place to play in, then there was three doors and another at the opposite end of the hallway.
 
 
They opened a room, it was all pink. "So pretty~" she said. "I bet my sisters-in-law would die upon seeing their room!" he said. She nodded in agreement. "It has it's own bathroom" the PD said. "Jinja?" Yuri entered the room and headed to what seems to look like a cabinet. She opens it slowly and a small chic lavender bathroom appeared in front of her. "Minhoney~ come and see this!" she called out. "Cute!" he said. Then they went out of the room. "Sisters, I'm envious of your room!" she said to the camera.
 
 
Soon they opened the door in the middle room, which seemed to be smaller. It has a bed which could fit two people with a bed side table and a little chair. "This has a bathroom also, i assume?" says yuri. The PD nods then she gets to see the bathroom. It was small. It has a sink, a hower and a toilet. It was small but still pretty though, with it's semi periwinkle and blue mix color of painted walls.
 
 
They went to the last room in that side, "We should put a sign here, SHINee's World" Minho suggested. Yuri gave him a thumbs up. "Daebak!" Yuri had full with Daebak that day. The room had two large beds with a sidetable in between the two with a lamp shade on top of it. They also have a working table and two comfortable couch with a table on the end of the room. "My brothers will soon live here. Trust me." Minho said seriously. Yuri laughed at his serious face. Mino opened the door which seemed to be the bathroom. It has marble toned sink and tiles. The shower has it's bathub as well. "We shouldn't invite them here." he said. "I agree with you" she said and they did a high five.
 
 
Now it was time to see their room. "Bam bam babababam~" they started to sing as they tip toed their way to their room. "We'll be putting 'Minyul's wonderland' out here." said Yuri pointing at their door. Minho held the door knob, and slightly turned it..
 
"PARADISE!" Minho shouted as soon as he saw the room. The four poster bed has it's curtains and the lighting of the room was perfect they jumped on the bed, relaxing themselves. "This is our home." said Minho. "we should get a maid." Yuri suggested. "No~ We'll do the house works ouselves." says Minho.
 
 
Minho got up and peeked into their bathroom, it was a japanese inspired theme. Minho looked happy just by looking at it. they'll be sharing the same house, the same room and worst the same bathroom! Hell! Soon the night falls into its deepest. Yuri had prepared herself to sleep. Minho was planning to get out of the room, when all of a sudden Yuri calls him back.
 
"You can sleep here." she said. Brushing her hair as she got out of the bathroom. She was wearing their couple pajamas that she brought. Luckily it fits the both of them. "E-excuse me? D-Did I hear t-that right? I c-can sleep here?" he asked, blinking for a couple of times before realizing that she was pretty cool about it. "Yeah. We can pu a lot of pillows in between" she said.
 
They placed in all the pillows in between. She was soon asleep and he was not able to think well. SHE. IS. ON. THE. SAME. BED. WITH. ME.  he told himself and turned at Yuri. She was facing his direction. Her hair falling on her face. He couldn't resist her. He pulled her for a tight hus and kissed her temple. It was perfect, as if two puzzle pieces were places together.
 
He buried himself in her hair, inhaling her scent. "Good Night Mrs. Choi." he said ans soon dozed off to sleep. Yuri felt good in her sleep. It felt perfect. the warmth that was embracing her, the warmth that was soothing her inside as well. She slept happily.
 
The hours passed by so quick, that soonit was morning already. Yuri felt a missing pressence. She felt empty, the warmth was gone. Only the suns ray were now burning her skin. She wakes up and brushes her eyes. She stood up looking for Minho. She heads to the bathroom. There it was, the handsome face that has filled her dreams only that now it was reality. He looked at her, eyeing her as he continued to brush hid teeth. "Oh, my Yul baby is already up. Sorry I got up already. You looked so peacful in your sleep." He was smiling at her, early this morning. What a great day to start a day. "Well then, Good Morning " she greeted him. He looks at the mirror and turns back to her, with such special smile. "Good Morning, Mrs. Choi" and her heart skipped a beat.