Heated Discussion

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

As the party finishes.. Nichkhun calls Taecyeon, Kyuhyun and Minho. "You guys, we need to have our own boys party." None of them can refuse since Taecyeon didn't even plan any bachelor party. "So where to now?" Minho asks.

They found themselves standing infront a well known and high class club. "Relax guys, I got this." Taecyeon walked towards the door and suddenly the three fell into an awkward silence. Why? Minho dated Seohyun who 'got married to' Kyuhyun who had a crush on Yoona who 'got married' to Nichkhun who was her ex boyfriend and dated Yuri back then who 'got married' to Minho.

"So how's Seohyun?" Kyuhyun asked Minho awkwardly. "She's fine." he replied. "And yuri?" Kyuhyun turned to Nichkhun. "Oh she's fine. She's actually planning Leeteuk and Sora's wedding." Khun nodded happily. Minho felt uneasy seing Khun smile fakely.

The loud music. The smell of alcohol and sweat was all over. Why would they let Khun take them to this place?

All four of the sat on the comfy seat around the round table. As the drinks arrive Khun stood up. "This is for our awesome friend, Taecyeon who will be getting married soon. Congrats on making your life miserable." He chuckled and they all drank their drinks.

"Come on guys! There's tons of pretty girls around. Let's mingle and grind with few before we get out here as noble men!" Minho stared at Nichkhun, there was something wrong but he doesn't know what it is.

Suzy calls Taec over the phone. When taecyeon saw suzy's name on the caller id, he excused himself and went out of the bar. It was something he had to end. Today. But how?

Minho and Kyuhyun sat together. "You love Seohyun, right?" Kyuhyun asked. Minho sighed. "I loved her." he asnwered as he ran his finger on the mouth of the glass. "Yuri is the one you love, isn't she?" Kyuhyun knew the answer but he wanted to make sure of it. Minho nods and pours himself another shot of vodka. "I love her so much that I can forget everything else just to be with her." He takes the shot and lets out a grimaced face as he places down the shot glass.

[ MBG : Be with you - The Seeya ]

"Oppa.."

"Suzy, what's wrong?"

"Are you really marrying Yoona unnie?"

"...."

"Tell me.. Please.."

".. yes.."

"...then.. how.. about us?"

"Suzy.."

"You said you'll never break my heart. I thought you loved me." a small sobbing was heard from her.

"I do! I love you! I still do.. but.."

"but what?"

"I can't leave Yoona.. I'm sorry."

Taecyeon sighed as he ended the call. He wanted this. He was sure of this. He looks at his photo with Suzy one last time and deleted it. It was not what he wanted to do. "I'm sorry, suzy.." He mumbled before going back in the club.

Nichkhun closed his eyes and started kissing the girl in the middle of the dance floor, raising the can beer and the crowd went wild. "Where's Khun?" Taecyeon asked as he got back. "Dancing." said Minho. Kyuhyun stood up and squinted his eyes. "Dancing? Or making out with someone in the middle of the dance floor?"

They looked at Kyu before looking at where he was pointing. Nichkhun was walking back to their table with a girl. He waves at them and signalled them to keep quiet.

Taecyeon moved out of the way as Nichkhun pushed the girl unto the sofa and went to kiss her with tongue. The three guys watched and Minho was the first to react.

"You bastard! What the hell are you doing!?" he screamed and pull him away from the girl. "Yah! If you want to do it to! Go ahead!" Minho's jaws clenched and fist tightened.

"Do you think.. Yuri.. is just a girl you can play with?" Minho asked.

Nichkhun shrugged and snorted. "She won't leave me anyway. And I'll play if I want to. Mind your own business."

In a swift movement a punch landed on Nichkhun's face. "Get up!" Minho yelled. "You think you're better than me!? You don't deserve her!"

"Said the one who used her to fool the public and forget his ex." Nichkhun laughed as Taecyeon helped him up. "Stop it, Minho. You're only giving him what he wants." Kyuhyun said as he pulled him away.

"You're sick."Taecyeon said as he followed Kyuhyun and Minho.

The girl looked at Nichkhun and spoke. "Is this what you really want, Khun?" He smirked and wiped the blood off of his lips. "It's the only way for him to give up Seohyun and get Yuri back."

"And you?"

"I'm better off alone, thanks for helping me out."

"No problem."

Khun looks at his phone and stares  at Yoona's picture. "I'm sorry I can't fight for you, mi amore.." he sighed and bowed his head before going out through the backdoor of the bar.