When the Love goes wrong

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend
Two days after that incident, the SUJU boys decided to throw a party. Leeteuk talked to Hyoyeon about having the party at her bar. "Sure. That would be great." She was thrilled to see the SUJU boys complete once again. Onew walks down the bar to grab something to drink at their dorm later that evening. "Hyoyeon! The usual. please?" And Hyoyeon excused herself to grab what he ordered. "Oh. Isn't it Leeteuk-ssi!" Onew was surprised himself to see Leeteuk. "Hmm. Oh. Onew. It's you. How's it going?" They had their usual chatter and soon SHINee was invited to SUJU's party.
 
[SHINee's dorm]
 
Minho was walking back and forth with his hands on his head. "I kissed her. It's so sweet. Her lips are so soft." and Yuri's image keep playing on his head. He called her ANGEL even if she looked more like a goddess in his eyes. She was very pretty and her sleeping form made him want to know who she really is. "Minho! What's wrong with you dude?" Jonghyun asked, putting him into a stop.
 
"Hyung. You became like thet ever since the day you sent Yoogeun to school." said the adorable maknae taemin. "Come here Taemin, I'll put eyeliner on you" said Key. "You're frustrated. Again." Key added. Minho turned to look at them, "Is it that obvious?" If he could trust people, SHINee is the only people he could really trust.
 
"Yeah. That's why I brought us some drinks." Onew came in the house showing off some alcoholic stuff. "What's this?" Key asked as soon as he picked up a small envelope which looks like an invitation. "Oh. That! Good thing you picked that one up." Onew placed down the drinks on the table. "SUJU party?" Taemin was curious with one of his eyes with eyeliner and the other one without it.
 
"We have to watch over taemin." Onew said while opening one the expensive wine he brought for the group. "Why don't we just leave Teamin here?" jhonghyun teased Taemin. "Hyung! You are so unfair." They laughed. "I think Leeteuk-ssi will be bringing her girlfriend with him tomorrow." Onew said. "Girlfriend?" Everyone was curious about it. "That's what he told me. Oh, well. Let's just drink and enjoy this night." They toasted to that.
 
[Leeteuk and Yuri's Mansion]
 
"So, I was like.. 'Yah! Oppa! why are you staring like that!?' Ahh!" Sora was telling Yuri what happened between her and Leeteuk. "Yuri~! Are you listening?" Sora called, then waved her hands infront of her face. "Huh? Ah. You two should get married already." She absent-mindedly commented. "Do we look good together!?" Sora asked. Yuri nodded. Sora stood up and started jumping around yuri's room.
 
"Yah! Yuri-ssi! Stop stomping around!" It was Leeteuk. Yuri wore her glasses again and took a lollipop. As soon as she opened it she ate and covered her face with a book. "Yah! Yuri-ssi!" Leeteuk shouted but Sora was to happy to pay attention. Suddenly he opens the door and Sora turns around. Shock filled her face. "It wasn't me Oppa." Yuri mumbled. He came in with shy face. Sora apologized and bowed in front of him.He does the same and bumps his head with hers.
 
"Ah! Seriously? You two! Admit it! You like each other! Get married already!" Yuri stomped her way out of the room and slams the door. The two got quiet since it was awkward. "Uhm.. Ah.. Sora-ssi.." Leeteuk started. "Y-yeah?" Sora said in a small voice. "I like you." He said very manly. She looks him in the eyes and the space between them gets smaller and smaller.
 
"Yah! See? I knew it. Get out of my room! Ah, You two." Suddenly Yuri opens the door widely. Leeteuk grabs Sora's arms and leaves the room without   looking at her sister. Yuri smiled and Sora turned to look at her. She silently started dancing like a fool, Sora can't help but smile.
 
*(Try listening to Dropping the tears by K.Will while reading Yuri's part below)
 
Yuri let out a heavy sigh. "Maybe I should call Nickhun." she thought. "Or maybe not. I should surprise him!" She went to the location where Nickhun was filming a CF. She hid herself well, she wanted to surprise him badly.
 
"He's leaving?" Yoona asked Jessica. "Yes, he's going back to Thailand" Jessica answered back. She was shocked. "He's leaving? Why?" she thought to herself.
 
"I can't stand it anymore. I can't stay with her like this anymore. I've waited too long and she keeps pretending like it's nothing!?" She heard Nickhun say. His dressing room's door was open and he was talking to Taeyang. "I thought you love her?" Taeyang asked.
 
"I used to." He coldly answered. Her tears started to fall. "So you're leaving her here? You're going back to Thailand?" Taeyang asks. "Yes, and when I'm finally over it I'll come back." Yuri was crying silently and then she puts her hood up and rushes to her car. "This is unfair! Am I not good enough for him!? I thought he loves me. It was a lie." She runs up to her room not minding the two love birds. "This can't be happening!" She started to shout. She kept on crying while reminiscing the times she had with Nickhun. "Yuri! Open the door! What's wrong? Talk to me. Please!" Sora and Leteuk pleaded outside of her door.
 
[Seohyun's apartment]
 
Soehyun quickly grabs the couple shirt she brought for her and Minho. She quickly wraps it anf placed it in her bag. Suddenly her phone rang, "Yoboseyo?" she answered the phone immediately. "What!? Tonight?! B-but, I-" She was lost for words. "I understand." Her face turned dark. "Where are you going?" Sungyeol asks his cousin. "I have to do another MV today. That was my manager who just called." she started packing her stuff.
 
"But I thought we'll be heading to SHINee's dorm today?" Sungyeol starts to scratch his head. "I'm sorry cousin. I have to finish the MV with Trax today." , "Alright then. I'll drive you there." Sungyeol gives him a warm smile
 
{The next day}
 
"Yuri, are you coming with us?" Leeteuk asks as soon as he opens the door o Yuri's room. She didn't respond. She wasn't wearing her glasses and her hair was down. "Are you okay? I'll listen lo to you." Yuri was silent, she was looking outside the window and her mind must be wandering. Leeteuk sat down and took he hand. " I can post pone SUJU's party if you want me to." He takes out his phone. Yuri quickly grabs it, "No Oppa. I want to be alone. Enjoy your party." She gave him a some what you may call smile.
 
As the night comes Leeteuk was driving his car with Sora. "Will Yuri be alright?" Sora asks. "Yeah, She's strong. I know she'll be able to surpass whatever she's experiencing right now." Leeteuk assures her.
 
SHINee get themselves ready for the party, Minho was still frustrated. Seohyun hasn't called him for a few days already. " I'll drive." Minho suggested and walks his way towards the driver's seat. "No! You can't drive! We'l get ourselves into an accident if you drive now!" Jonghyun blocks him from the driver's seat and Taemin quickly pulls him to the back seat. "Let's seat here together hyung." Taemin smiles brightly at him.
 
Because of his frustration, Minho quickly turns off his phone as a rebellion to his fiancee. Seohyun on the other hand just finished her project and hurriedly heads back home. "Sungyeol." she called her cousin on the phone. "What?" He sounded like he was eating. "Can you contact Minho for me? He doesn't answer any of my calls" she asks. "Alright. I'll call you back" Sungyeol hangs up.
 
Sungyeol calls Minho, but can't get in touch with him either. He tries calling someone else then calls Seohyun back. "They're not in their dorm either. They went to SUJU's party down at the Soshified's bar.", Seohyun gets ready quick to see Minho immediately.
 
"SHINee brothers! We're glad you guys came!" Leeteuk welcomed them with glasses of whiskey. Minho drank it straight up, everyone was amazed. "Let's get this party started!" Minho shouted and they all applauded.
 
--- (MBG: One for me - SHINee)
 
Seohyun drives her way to the Soshified bar, when her tire got flat. She got off of the car immediately to see what happened. "Omo! What to do!?" She was stuck in the middle of nowhere. "I'll call Sungyeol!" She thought. She took out her phone and to her dismay it was running low battery. She tried calling her cousin and her phone dies.
 
She started to worry, "I'm running out of luck. Does this mean something bad is going to happen?" she asks herself. A flash of light was at the end of the road and it was getting nearer, she stood in the middle of the road and started waving her hands up and jumping up and down! "Help!" She cried out.
 
"Where are you?" Sungmin asks Kyuhyun. "I'm almost there." he said and hungs up. He was driving on a deserted road and he is late for the party. "Blast it! If only heechul was with me. I could've finished the interview earlier."Kyuhyun mumbled to himself. Suddenly a girl figure was jumping up and downwhile waving her arms in the air. "Help!" she cried. He stopped as soon as he got near the woman. "Hi, I'm sorry to bother you bu my tires got flat. Would you mind helping me?" The pretty girl smiles and Kyuhyun is bedazzled by her beauty.
 
"Who could resist helping such a beautiful lady!?" he thought. "Uhm.. Sure.." He hurriedly checks her tires. "By the way I'm Seohyun." He quickly turns and looks at her. "I'm Kyuhyun." he introduces himself and get back on checking the tire. "Kyuhyun? As in, Kyuhyun of Super Junior!?" she was surprised. "Uhm, Well, Yes." He said. "Oh my gosh! Of all the times! Why is it now that I got to meet you!? I'm so embarrassed." She cover herself with her hand and hides at the back of the car.
 
Kyuhyun was amused of what he saw and heard. "This one is hell of a girl." he smiled to himself. "Do you have any extra tire?" he asks. "Uh-oh. I don't have any." She looked like she was going to cry.
 
He picks up his phone and calls someone. "Grab your all your stuff, I'll take you to your destination." Kyuhyun offers to give her a ride. "Grab the opportunity Hyun! It's not everyday that you get a chance to meet an idol and would offer to give you a ride." She thought. "Oh, thank you" she got in his car and they started to travel. "So, hyun." he started then looks at her.
 
"Do you mind if I call you HYUN?" he asks. She quickly shakes her head. "Aniyo~ I don't mind at all." she was so cute that Kyuhyun had to focus all his attention to the road. "Wh-Where a-t, Uhm, I mean Where are you going anyway?" He pulls off himself from embarrassment. "Kyuhyun! why do you keep stammering!? You're an idol! She's just a girl." he thought.
 
"Soshified bar. I'm going to meet with SHINee." She said. "OH! I'm heading there too." Kyuhyun's wide smile appears. They continue to chatter about other stuffs and headed to the Soshified bar. "Minho, that's enough. You're close to getting drunk." Onew tried to stop him. "Onew! Let's dance!" hyoyeon pulled him away from Minho.
 
Minho sees a girl playing the piano and that ANGEL (Yuri) suddenly registers on his mind. "Angel." he got up from his seat and started walking towards the girl. "We're here." kyuhyun said and they got out of the car. "Thank yo so much Kyu Hyun. " and they entered through the back door. "Hey there Angel." Minho said with his husky y voice. The girl smiled and then he kissed her without thought.
 
The people started shouting and screaming. "Go Minho! Nice move!" The people shouted. Seohyun looked around, thinking that Minho had prepared a  surprise for her. As she got up the stairs, She sees Minho kissing another girl and enjoying it.
 
Minho finishes the kiss, realizing that it wasn't his ANGEL that he was kissing. He got down from the stage in an instant and sees Seohyun crying. "Seohyun! W-when d-do, d-did y-ou come?" he stammered his words. "i saw everything Minho. It's over." She slaps his face and runs away. "Hey Seohyun! Look, I brought us some drinks." Kyuhyun said as he bumps into her. "Why!?" he asks as soon as he sees her crying. He gives the glasses to Kangin and hugs Seohyun. "Get me out of here. Please." She pleaded.
 
Yuri packed her stuffs and left tthe letter on top of her bed. "Oppa. I know you'll understand." and heads out of her room and drives herself outof their Mansion. Not sure, where to go. "I'll have to clear my mind first, then I'll come back to solve everything in time."