Feelings

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend
Minho's POV
 
"Hyung." I called out Onew, "Hmmm?" he was focused on the book he was reading. "Aren't we going to prepare for our next MV?" I was curious about it, i felt so bored not doing anything for a week already. "I mean, just staying here in our dorm. It's boring, REALLY BORING." I emphasized the word really to get his attention. "Our Manager hasn't called yet. Let's just wait, And please just leave me alone. I really want to finish this book today." he grabbed some chips and ate it.
 
I surrendered, so i went to Key's room. "Minho Appa! You want to join us?" Key asked, Yoogeun was busy with some clay. "What are you guys doing?" I sat down on his bed and watched them. "We're.. making.. a.. cake.." Yoogeun answered.
 
If you'd ask me, It didn't look like a cake at all. But since Yoogeun said it was, It is cake. ^^
 
"Oh, cool. Very god Yoogeun." I commented. As soon as he heard that he smiled at me. "This is for Minho Appa. Key Appa. Onew Appa. Taemin Appa...." He started to point the ones he made. "Where's mine!?" Jhonghyun asked, peeking from the door. "None for you" I said "Yah! Minho!" He snarled at me, Key laughed. Yoogeun shaked his head and stared patting another round clay. It turned flat, then he made another master piece.
 
"For you.'' He said "OH!" we were all surprised, it was really a good one. "Ah! Yoogeun-ah! I really love you so much!" Then he hugged Yoogeun. "Me-rong! Me-rong" They started "So childish!" Key said laughing.
 
"Let's clean you up. You still have to go to school!" Key said. I followed them. I was bored to death, so then I rolled on the floor. I didn't know what to do. "I send Yoogeun to school.I'm too bored to stay here." I announced. "Good. 'Cause our Maknae has just got up." Jhonhyun pointed Taemin. "What time is it?' he asked, while still rubbing his eyes.
 
I sat up straight and then hugged my knees. "It's past 10 already." I answered. As soon as Yoogeun was ready he got in the bathroom. "Let's go Yoogeun." I offered my hand. "Minho! Will you please change clothes first? You have a image to maintain, you know?" key said. He's really like a mother. So i hurried inside my room to change my clothes to more appropriate one.
 
"Let's go?" I smiled at Yoogeun. He nodded and then Jhonghyun followed us.
 
Yuri's POV
 
"Hi there pretty one." It was Nickhun. "You came so early." I said as I was going down the stairs to meet him. "Zup?" My brother Leeteuk suddenly came inside the house. "Doing fine. You?" They were friends. What can I do?
 
"Just working out a bit. I just finished my 2 hour swimming." Leeteuk said showing of his muscles. "Yah! Oppa! So disgusting!" I said while crossing my arms.
 
"Why aren't you proud you me being your brother!?" He asked. I find it funny whenever he says that, the truth is I'm very much proud of him.
 
"Nickhun, I have something to ask." He said. That caught my attention, 'cause he was serious. "What is it?" Nickhun asked, as we took our seats. Leeteuk stood behind the chair I was occupying.
 
"Do you like my sister?" He asked. Nickhun laughed then went serious. "No." he answered. Then it felt like my heart was going to explode. "Because I love her. I want her to be my girlfriend, my fiance and soon-to-be wife" He continued.
 
I bowed my head to cover my face. I was really happy then, when he said that. "Good. I trust you Nickhun." then Leeteuk left us. As i look at him. He was smiling at me. "What?" I asked.
 
I was afraid that i have dirt on my face. "I can still see you blushing, even if you're hiding you're face under that box-framed glasses of yours." He said. "You're blushing! Again!" He pointed my face then stood up. He started clapping and laughing like a kid.
 
Maybe, I should date him already. It's been a year already. Don't worry Khun, you'll soon be my boyfriend. Wait.. He' my boyfriend.. already.. isn't he? Aish! ><