Lies, Love, Life.

Wanted: Perfect Girlfriend

[MBG: Wide Awake - Katy Perry]

Yuri slowly opened her eyes only to be welcomed by the white ceiling and the feeling of someone holding her hand. She looks around. There was Yoona and seohyun.. Khun.. Kyuhyun.. Then she spotted Minho holding her hand and she smiles to herself. Who could have thought that this guy would mean the world to her?
 

Yoona stands up and pulls up a blanket over Khun, who was sleeping soundly before she starts to walk to the door. "Yoong.." she heard Yuri call her. She turned to her surprise. She smiles to her and holds her hand. "Hey Yul.." She smiled softly to her. "Where are you going?" she asked. "I'm ending everything with Khun." Yoona responded. She sees that confusion was all over her face.

"Yuri.. Nichkhun still loves you.. I don't wanna get in the way." She bows to her before leaving. As soon as the door was closed behind her. She felt her heart got heavier and tears were about to fall. 

"Why am I even crying? This is the reality that I wanted.." She looks at the empty hallway and starts to wallk towards the elevator. She was trying hard not to cry till she got inside the elevator.

--

Minho wakes up feeling someone his hair. He looks up to her with a smile on his lips. "Baby.." he said softly. She smiles and slowly tears up. "H-Hi.." she greeted him back as a tears slowly falls from her eyes. Its fall gave a different affect on him. It was as if a bomb exploded right infront of him.

"Y-Yuri.. is there something wrong? Does it hurt anywhere?" He asked as he wiped her tears away. "I'm home. I am never going away. I'm never leaving you again." His sweet words made her cry. How could she leave him? How did this happen. This was not how things were supposed to be.  Kyuhyun wakes up and sees the couple's soft talking. He sees Seohyun sleeping and leans her head on his shoulder. "Let me love you while I still can." he whispered in thin air and closed his eyes once again.

--

It has been days since Yuri got out of the hospital and sadly they have to end their Make Believe Marriage.

[Khuna..]

Yoona was getting ready for their number. She looked at the mirror and slowly down at the ring. Their promise rings. "Promises are meant to be broken." She softly said and wore it again. It felt so perfect. So right. Memories start to fill her mind.

"YOONA!" The girls shouted in unison. Her Soshi sisters rushed into her dressing room and hugged her. Even Yuri and Seohyun was there. It was wrong to hold grudges on them because they were her sisters as well. "Hi girls~" she said in her ringing voice. "Aja! Hwaiting!" they encouraged her in unison. Yuri hugged her and Seohyun even fized her hair. "Yoong.." Yuri said in a sad voice. Yoona only gave her a soft eyesmile before heading to the stage.

Nichkhun suddenly felt terrified of going up on stage. His brothers were behind him along with their new member Taecyeon. He looks at them as if asking for help. This was more like a nightmare.  "Why did this happen all of a sudden?" He asked them. They all shrugged, except for Taec. "Maybe because she needs to focus on something much more important better than this make believe wedding you two are in." Jay shot a glare at Taecyeon. "What did you say?!" Khun said with narrowed eyes. He was about to attack Taec when Chansung grabbed him. "Hyung! Keep your calm! You don't want all of us get into a suspension for our performance next week." says the Maknae while holding him tight. Wooyoung suddenly spoke. "Seriously, guys. Are you fighting over Yoona?" Junsu and Junho looked at him. "Go ahead and kill each other once we get to the dorm." says Jay. He was annoyed at the childish fights the two were having.

As soon as Yoona got up on stage, Khun can't ignore the fact that hecould feel her so distant. What's wrong? He stands beside her and asks her. "Yoona. What's wrong?" but she ignore him and smiles at the people. Then there it was their performance starts. They danced and sung together. They were so sweet and all.

After the performance they hugged each other and the host comes in. They looked at the audience and bows. "Annyeonghaseyo! We are KhunNa!" They smiled at the host and finally the time to bid everyone farewell has come.

"The special performance that our beloved pair has made is because.. 'KHUNNA' has a very important message to tell everyone.. They are ending their marriage today.." The host said. The crowd was in shock even Khun. Hearing it made him felt like he got shot in the heart.

Yoona  took the chance to talk. " We really appreciate all your support and love for us. Please do continue supporting me and Khun even if we're gonna be separating ways now." She sniffled and laughed. "It wasn't easy to make sudch decisions. We're thankful for everything even if it has to come to an end." she said.

"Even I, myself.. did not want this day to come. But.." he looks down and wipes his tears. "Things always has to end some way or another." and they both bowed at each other and to the crowd. As soon as they got off the stage she walks to him and says "I'm marrying Taec." She returns the ring to him and leaves him with mouth hanging open.

-

Q: What will you miss the most about Yoona?

N: Her smile. *looks away and back again, smiles a bit sadly*

-

Q: What did you feel when you said goodbye to Khun?

Y: I thought I was used to goodbyes and all.. but it felt like it broke my heart into pieces.

--

[MBG : I didn't mean to make you mine - Nina]

"Yuri! Palli! Palli!" Sora yelled at the top of her lungs. Yuri rushed down the stairs and Sora hands her a slice of bread and a glass of milk. She could hear her brother's footsteps from the garage. "Yah.. You two.. trying to deceive me? I know that Yul just got up." he said as he grabbed for a glass of pineapple juice. Sora nudges him and spoke. "Aish, yeobo.." They look at Yuri who was pretty much distracted for days already. "Ka Jja. We'll be late." says Leeteuk before leaning to kiss his fiance. "Neh." Yuri finishes her food and gets inside Leeteuk's car.

"Are you nervous?" he asked. She nodded. "Yul. Are you nevous of being in live broadcast or because of Minho?" His eys focused o the road. She looks at him and then outside the window. "To be honest, oppa.. I don't know."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Minho bowed to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk but his eyes were looking for someone else. He stood straight and smiled widely as he saw her. She looked at him and smiled sotly. Not the same bright smile she used to give off. He was confused but he ignored it when he heard Hyuk cough. "Shall we go in?" Leeteuk said and leads the way.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are SUPER JUNI-OR!" Eunhyuk and Leeteuk said in unison. "Yeh. To start off.. Hyung! Chukae! You're getting married soon!" Leeteuk smiled widely as he blushed. "Aish, do you really have to open up that topic? Anyway.. Today we have some special guests!" says Leeteuk in a lively DJ voice.

Minho looked at Yuri and holds her hand. She smiles and slowly looks back at her brother. "Neh~ They are known as the y Couple!" says Hyuk. "Sekshiii Coupleu?" Leeteuk asked. "Mhmm.. You should've seen their performance. It was so y!" says Hyuk and Leeteuk glares. "Ya Ya Ya.. They are married.. And they are.." Teuk gives them the cue. They nod and greeted in unison. "Annyeonghaseyo~!" , "Romeo Minho" "And Juliet Yuri..".. "We are MinYul couple!" they laughes together as they finished their greeting.

"Ah.. So envious. Minho married a very beautiful girl." say Hyuk. "Kamsahamnida, hyung.' Minho chuckled and looked at Yuri. "We're so lucky to have this couple here." says Leeteuk. "Yuri-ah.. how was it having Minho as your husband?" Leeteuk asked as he played a soft melody in the background. "Yah! Oppa!" She giggled and coughs a bit. "He's the most wonderful person in the world, I mean.. it's not everyday you meet a guy like him and get married.. right?" the boys nodded in unison. "He thought me a lot of things. He once again made me believe in fairy tales. He even told me that.. With or without crown.. I will always be his princess." She smiled at them. "waaaah.. so cheesy!" says Hyuk. Minho can't help but smile. "This is awkward! Hearing it from my own sister!" says Teuk.

"How about you Minho?" "Hmm?" he spaced out still looking at Yuri. "Aish.. dear listeners.. our Flaming Charisma has just zoned out and is caught looking at my sister, Yuri." says Teuk. He smiles sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck. "Yuri-ah.. is a goddess.." he says and the guys faed a gasp. He chuckled a little. "She's the sweetest thing ever. Trust me.. You'll fall for her smile and you'll be willing to do anything for her." She looks at him wide wide. "I'm still under her spell and I have no plans on getting the spell out." He grins at her and she blushes while looking back at Hyuk who nudges Teuk. "Aish! The LOVE IS IN THE AIR!" The boys reaised their arms and smiled. "ka jja! Our lovely couple had prepared something for us!" says Hyuk. "Mm! Shall we listen to their awesome song?" The couple stood up and went to their positions. Soon they were singing and she only looked at the lyrics and he felt empty. Wae?

As they sat down the other two applauded and they bowes a bit. "A letter just came in and this is.. quite sad.. really sad." Teuk said as he looked at Yuri. "Our lovely MinYul couple is ending their marriage today. Minho will be doing a drama and Yuri will be focusing on her career. We apologize on behalf of the show for letting this happen all of a sudden." Hyuk looked over the couple and Yuri was wiping her tears. "Any messages for your supporters?" Teuk asked. "Neh. Uhm. Kamsahamnida. We are really sad about this sudden divorce that we are having, but then again it doesn't mean that MinYul days will be over. We love you all and we appreciate all the love and support. Kamsahamnida."

"Yuri?" Teuk handed her a tissue. "yeh. Kamsahamnida. You guys are always gonna be part of our lives and in our hearts." She avoids Minho's looks. They were over. After the show Yuri went out of the room and headed to Leeteuk's car. "Yuri!" Minho screamed as she left.

--

[MBG: Princess of China - coldplay ft. Rihanna]

SeoKyu's ending was the most tragic one. Seohyun was in a sudden trip and only sent a letter to WGM. So Kyuhyun had no choice but to do the same as well.

"Kyu Oppa! ^^ Annyeong.. Angel Wife here. Mianhamnida. I know how hard it is to part ways with you. You know for a fact that I'm not as good as everyone thinks I am. I wanna thank you for all the love and care. I will miss you a lot. This is very much inappropriate to handle our divorce like this, but then again. I will come home and we can still be firends, right? You promised me that. I will hold unto your promise. I'll see you soon. Okay? -Seo"

"Hey Seo.. Thank you for all the delicious food you've made for me. I will miss those. I kinda miss waking up and seeing you first in the morning. I kinda got used to it already and it makes me sad whenever I realize that you're not my wife anymore. Thank you for everything. Come back safetly. :) -Kyu"

--

The night Seohyun finished reading his letter she realized something. She can't leave without him.

"Yi Xiao!" Kyu yelled as Yi Xiao spilled the juice over the two of them. He was sure that it was an accident but it suddenly made him mad as hell for no reason. Tomorrow she'll be going back to China and he should at least treat her properly before she leaves. "Go take a bath and change your clothes. I'll clean this up." She nodded and leaves him. He cleans up and heads for the shower after Yi Xiao did.

Seohyun took a deep breathe and went inside the elevator. "Seohyun. AJA!" she said to herself. She was holding a box of cake and she slowly walks to his unit. She stood there nervously and rang the doorbell. "Who is it!?" a girl's voice made her step back but it was too late. The door opens and she sees a girl, wearing Kyu's sweater. "Yi Xiao! How many times did I ha--" Kyu was surprised to see Seo standing there, with eyes wide and filled with tears. "Mianeh." She hands the box to Yi Xiao and runs to the elevator.  Kyu runs after her, still half and only with his towel covering his lower body. "Seohyun!" but it was too late and the last image left on his mind was her tears falling.

Yi Xiao turns to look at the tv seeing a familiar face.

'Yoona?' she thought.

"To be honest.. she's my fiance" says tac.

"Did you really have to shout it to the world?!" Yoona laughed.

Kyuhyun went in, raging and sees in the news. "2pm's Taecyeon and SNSD's Yoona.. rumored to be engaged.. Their statements.. To be revealed."

"We're engaged.. since we graduated highschool." says Taec and kissed Yoona's forehead in public.