The movie thing won't work in real life (Yeah! Mythbusters!)

Made from Heaven

Kyuhyun's POV

I started walking thinking of Jang Nam Hospital then I was already standing in front of Jang Nam Hospital. Whoo. I guess crazy gi... I mean Minhee is right about the ghost thing. I went inside trying not to be seen by anyone. Bapo! Kyuhyun no one could see you. You're a ghost! I went to the nurse station and try to look on their files maybe I could see what room where my body is.

"These Nurses are just chitchatting. I don't have time to listen to their stories." i said to myself.

I decided to go up and take the elevator. (still not used to this ghost thing. Should I try to fly? Nah!) But then I saw mom and dad taking the elevator I speed up my pace then found myself inside the elevator with them.

"Yeobo. I hope there'll be a good news today. I hope Kyuhyunshii will wake up soon. I don't want to see my baby like that." My mom said.

"Just be strong. I know Kyuhyun will be able to come back to us. I know he's a strong kid he has a strong will. Let's just be strong for him." My dad says while tapping my mom consoling her.

Then the elevator door opens. I follow Mom and Dad then they stop and look at the glass panel. My curiosity strikes I look at it also then I saw. ME! At bed with tube on my mouth with all these apparatus beside me. I can't believe what i saw. I was so shocked that I didn't notice mom and dad was already gone. I went to the door (still not used to the ghost thing) and saw the sign ICU. I was about to open the door when a nurse came and she she passed through me. It feels so weird now. WEIRD! She opened the door then I went inside.

And now I am really seeing my body in front of me. I feel so weird looking at myself lifeless. The nurse checks something on the monitor then leaves right away. Now I can go back to my body. I sit on the bed and try to lay down on top of me; well I mean my body of course. I made sure that my position is right; after checking i moved my right arm. Whow! I felt it moved. Why not try to stand up. I try to stand up. Wow! I am really back but then when turned around I still saw my body its still laying on the bed. Looking lifeless. This is not working! It should work. It should work like in movies. Why my body won't move! I try to shake my body but I failed. I can't hold it. This is not real. i should be back on my body. This should work. Then my eyes became blur tears came out fast from my eyes.

 

Minhee's POV

"I'm sorry." then I guy was standing in front of me. His eyes were really really something its like your going to fall in a dream if you stare on his eyes.

I reached for his hand and help me stand up.

"I'm so sorry. I was not looking. I'm sorry." he keeps on bowing and saying he's sorry.

"It's okay. I was walking fast too I didn't see you. I'm sorry." I said then bow to him.

"It's okay. I was really clumsy at times. I'm Lee Donghae by the way." then he did shake hand thing.

"I'm Minhee. Park Minhee." I shake his hands. It feels nice to hold his hand for second time. 

"Minhee." he said my name again.

Why is he repeating my name? Why am I waiting for him to say something again.

"Yes. Minhee. Sorry I have to go now. I'm really sorry for what happened." I said.

Wah! Minheeyah! This cute guy is infront of you and you're leaving. I can't believe you. My heart says deep inside.

"Oh. I see. I hope to see you again." he said

I bow and say sorry again then leave. Actually I don't know how to act infront of him that's why I lied that I have to leave. KKKKK.....

I still can see him looking at me while I'm walking away from him.

------skipping to the apartment-

 

At last I’m on my apartment I can lay down now and rest my very exhausted body and mind. This is just a very long day for me. I opened the door and as I turn on the lights I saw Kyuhyun sitting beside my desk.

“What the heck?! “ I immediately went inside and close the door.

“What the hell are you still doing here? You should be on your body right now. What are you doing here?” I asked

“It didn’t work.” he said while looking down.

“What do you mean it didn’t work?”

“I try to do the things I saw on tv. When a spirit trying to go back on its body and it didn’t work; I try to move my hand but it didn’t move. I try to concentrate and think that I’m back on my own body but still fail. Then I saw dad and mom with the doctors they were seemed to be arguing about something. My dad says that he won't allow it; then the doctors said it would be the only way. I don't know what are they arguing about but it made my mom cry. And it broke my heart to see her cry. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what's happening" He said.

Kyuhyun just bow his head and kept mumbling that he doesn’t know what’s happening to him. I just stare at him because I don’t know how to approach him. I tried to touch his head but he suddenly lifts it up and speaks again.

“Why is he doing this to me? Why is he doing this to my family? I didn’t do anything wrong to him or to anyone. I try to live a good Christian life but why is he doing this to me. Is he trying to punish me by hurting my family? Is he?” He’s now yelling and I can see that tears are falling down on his eyes.

“Kyuhyun.  Don’t say that. He’s not trying to punish you neither your family. Maybe there’s another reason why is this happening. I’m sure he has a good reason. You just need to trust him. Have faith on him.”

“I’m so afraid because I don’t know what’s going to happen. I don’t know if I’m going to live or die. It’s so hard. It’s like you don’t control your life anymore that in any second that I could either live or die. I don’t know what to do. I’m so confused.”

“Kyuhyun. I’m here to help you. Don’t you remember what my Uncle says that I can help you? I can help you get back to your normal life. Kyuhyun shii. I will help you. I promise to help you.”I told him, I’m thinking to hold his hands while I’m saying this words but I rather not.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow I'm making this chapter with 2AM's You wouldn't answer my call on my background. I want to cry. :'(