I want her back!

Made from Heaven

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Weeks have passed after the concert. And weeks have passed since Minheeshii and Donghae Hyung became I couple. I get up from my bed and go to the living room. I saw Yesung Hyung and Ryewookah. Going out.

“hyung!” I called them.

“Oh Kyuhyunah! We’re going out!” Yesung hyung said.

“Going shopping?” I asked.

“Aniyo. We’re going to Minheeshii. She moved out from his uncle. She’s moving in to her own apartment. We’re going to help her. Donghae Hyung is already there.” Ryeowook said.

“She moved out from his uncle?” I said.

“Yes. We’ll be going now.” Yesung hyung said.

“Wait! I’ll go with you.” I said.

--------skip to Minhee’s apartment----

We got to Minhee’s new apartment. I felt like I’ve been here before.

“Hyung. Isn’t this place looks familiar?” I asked yesung hyung.

“ani.” He said.

“Minhee’s apartment is in 2nd floor. Let’s go.” Ryeowook said.

We went to the 2nd floor to Minhee’s apartment. There we saw a door opened and we saw Donghae hyung and Minhee. Minhee is sitting at Hyung’s lap. Hyung’s forehead is touching  Minhee’s forehead just like they are kissing but they are not they just looking at each other’s eyes and smiling.

“Hey. Love birds!” yesung hyung yelled.

Then Minhee got off from hyung’s lap then they both stand up.

We went closer to them.

“getting busy love birds?” yesung teased them

I saw Minhee blushed then she looks away.

“Ani. We’re just resting. We’re almost finished here.” Donghae hyung said while holding the back of his head. He’s also blushing.

“Aish! Hyung. You don’t have to be embarrassed.” Ryeowook said.

“Shhhh…. Ryeowookah. It’s still not appropriate. For them to act like that.” Yesung hyung said.

“Why? Hyung. We’re all old enough here to understand.” Ryeowookah said.

“It’s because I’m hurting.” Yesung hyung said while holding his chest.

“Hyung you’re jealous. You should find a girl.” Ryeowookah said.

“Yes. I am.” Yesung hyung said.

“Ehem! Ehem!” I try to act coughing maybe they will notice me.

“Oh. Yes. Hyung. We have Kyuhyun here. He wants to help.” Ryeowookah told Donghae Hyung.

Then Donghae Hyung looks at Minheeshii then Minheeshii gave hyung a nod.

“Okay. We needed an extra hand.” Donghae hyung said.

“I’ll go cook some food for you guys.” Minheeshii said.

“Minheeshii. Can I go with you?” Ryeowookshii said.

“Sure. Let’s go.” She said.

“Yah! Ryeowookah. All you think about is cooking even here at Minheeshii’s place.” Yesung hyung said.

“I wanted to cook. You can handle all of these. Right?” Ryeowookah said while pointing at the boxes still outside Minhee’s apartment.

“Aish!”

“Let him Hyung. Minheeya needs a hand at the kitchen. And we can handle these.” Donghae hyung said.

We started moving the remaining boxes inside Minhee’s apartment while Minhee and Ryeowook busy preparing food. As I bring the box inside I heard Minhee’s and Ryeowook’s conversation.

“Nice apartment.” Ryeowook said.

“Thanks.” Minhee said.

“Hyung said that this was your former apartment when you were still studying at Myongji.” He said.

“Yes. It is. I used to live here two years ago then things went bad so I stayed with my uncle for the mean time but now I already have enough money to rent a place so I decided to move back here. Luckily the one who rent this place after me moved out already so I got it again.”

“I see. You’re lucky you got it again.” Ryewookah said.

“I guess. I am.” Minheeshii said.

I looked around the apartment. It looks really familiar; so familiar with me. I wasn’t looking on where I am going that I bumped to a cabinet good thing nothing fell down. Then I saw a frame with a dried flower inside. There’s a phrase that says: MOON FLOWER. Promise to remember.

“Moon Flower?” I said

Then images came to me just like a lightning. I saw Minhee and me. I saw her crying and me crying also I’m asking her to promise that she would do anything to help me remember her. I am hugging her so tight that I don’t want to let her go. I remember I gave her moonflower. I remember we went to see a moonflower bloomed at night. I remembered as getting inside the hospital. I remembered she hid on the cabinet. I remember everything.

“Kyuhyunah! Kyuhyunah!” I was staring blankly at the frame that I didn’t notice Ryeowook.

“Hyung. I’m sorry.”

“The table is ready. Let’s go eat.” He said.

“ah okay.” I said.

“Kyuhyunah. Are you okay?” He asked me.

“yes, hyung. Why?” I asked.

“because you call me Hyung. That’s why?” He said then went to the kitchen.

At the kitchen I saw Yesung hyung, donghae hyung already seated then joined by ryeowookah. Minheeshii was still cooking something.

“Oh Kyuhyunah. Come. The food is almost ready.” Donghae Hyung called me.

I joined them I sit next to Ryeowookah.

Minheeshii have this small round dining table; I sit beside ryeowookah then donghae hyung, empty seat then yesung hyung. I guess the empty chair is for Minheeshii.

“Nice Apartment” I told Minhee.

“Thank you” she said without looking at me. I guess she’s still busy cooking.

“Hyung we shouldv’e brought flowers for Minheeshii as a gift for her new apartment.” Ryeowookah said.

“Aish. Yeah. We forgot.” Yesung hyung said.

“It’s okay. Oppa” Minheee said while she bring the pot on the table then turned back to get the other pot.

“We should’ve bought MOONFLOWER! For Minheeshii” I said and trying emphasize on the word moonflower so that she can hear me.

“OUCH!” Minhee suddenly exclaimed then went to the kitchen sink and open the faucet.

She heard me. I can see on her face that she was surprised that she heard me say the name of the flower that she likes. That she accidentally hit the hot pot.

Donghae hyung get up and to see her.

“What happened?” He asked her.

“I…. my palm accidentally touch the side of the pot.” She said

 “Eishhhh….” Minhee’s hand must be hurting so bad I can see it on her reactions.

“Does it still hurt?” Donghae hyung ask.

“Yeah.” She answered.

Then hyung kissed Minhee’s hand.

“Does it still hurt?” he asked Minhee again.

Minhee smiled at Donghae Hyung.

“Yah! We’re still here. And I told you not to do that in front of me.” Yesung hyung yelled at them.

Thank you Hyung sometimes you’re a God sent.

“Aish! You’re really jealous hyung. You should date. Go find a girl!” Ryeowook said.

“Yes I will. And I want someone like Minheeshiii. Minheeshiii. Do you have an older sister or a cousin or a twin that you can set me up with?” he said.

“sorry oppa. I don’t have. I’m only child and only grandchild at the same time.”

“Ouch. That’s too bad.” Ryeowook said.

“Yeah. It is.” yesung hyung said.

Then She sit down together with Donghae hyung.

“Jongwoon Oppa would like me to set you up with some of my friends?” Minhee said to Yesung hyung.

“That’s nice. I want someone who can cook like you. Who is intelligent just like you? Who is pretty just like you? ”Jongwoon said.

“Hyung. You want someone like Minheeshii?” Ryeowookah said.

I can’t believe this. Is he also inlove with Minheeshii?

“No. I don’t I just want someone like her.” Yesung hyung said.

“It’s the same.” Ryeowookah said. “Hyung there is only one Minheeshii.” He added.

“Yes. If only I met her first before the fish here then….” Yesung hyung was cut out by Donghae hyung.

“That will never happen hyung. You’re not her type.” Donghae hyung said.

Then Minheeshii hit Donghae hyung on his stomach.

“Ouch.”

“You’re a being bad fish.” Minheeshii said.

“Sorry. My bad.” He said then kiss Minheeshii on her cheeks. This makes her blushed again for the second time.

They really have to do that in front of me.

“Yah! I told you not to do that infront of me.” Yesung yelled at them.

“Sorry. Oppa.” Minheeshii said.

“Minheeshii. It’s okay you’re not my type also.” Yesung hyung said then he starts eating his ramyun.

“Hahahahahaha!” Hyung you’re such a bitter.” Ryeowookah said.

“ah. Let’s just eat. Let’s eat. Kyuhyunah! Let’s eat.” Donghae hyung said.

I looked at Minhee while she was looking at Donghae Hyung. Did she really give up on me? She really didn’t wait for me. Have she already forgot all about us.

Things became hard for me every day that I go to SM every time that I saw Minheeshii and every time I saw her with Donghae Hyung. It felt like something is heavy inside me. Sometimes I can’t breathe whenever I see them together that I have to go out of the room. Minheeshii do you really love Donghae hyung? I thought you love me. Do you not love me anymore? Am I too late already because you’re already happy with him? If tell you that I remember everything now will you come back to me. Will you tell me that you love me? Will you choose me over him?

“Minheeshiii.” I called her one time when we were at the MBC waiting room.

“Neh?”

“Can I talk to you for second?”

“Sure. What’s up? You need something?” She smiled at me.

I miss that smile. I miss her face. I miss her so much.

“Kyuhyunshiii? Do you need something?” She asked.

“Ah. Ani.”

“Okay.”

“Wait.” I called her again.

“yes?”

“Minheeshii. I remember.” I said.

“Remember what? That you need something that’s why called me?” she said.

She’s still the same; the same Minhee that I met before.

“No. I remember you. I remember us. Minheeshii I remember everything now.” I said then step closer to her so that I can touch her face.

“Noona!” someone called her. She turned around it’s Taeminah.

AISH! Taemin sometimes you’re annoying.

“Noona. I’m glad you’re here. I haven’t seen you for a long time.” Taeminah told Minheeshii.

“Neh. How are you Taeminshii?” She asked him.

“I’m doing good. Oh Hyung you’re here!”

Yes. Taeminah I’m here and you just happened to ruin my moment.

“Can I steal Noona; Hyung just for a while?” He asked me.

“Taeminshii you don’t have to asked him?” She said.

“Ah. Okay. Noona. Let’s go to cafeteria. Let’s eat. It’s my treat.”

And they left me. I hate this. When we have a time just the two of us? It’s either she’s with Donghae hyung or with Nari Noona. And now that I have her alone ready to tell her everything; Taeminah suddenly appeared. Yeah right!

What are you going to do now?! It’s your fault Kyuhyunshii. If you just remembered her earlier then it’s you that hold her hands while walking; it’s you who she have her smile for. Stupid Kyuhyunshii. Stupid you.

“STUPID KYUHYUNSHII! Bapo!” I yelled while looking at my reflection on the mirror.

I went back to the dorm and went straight to my room. I lay down on my bed stare at the ceiling.

“Why is it so difficult? Why is everything is so difficult?” I whisper to myself.

“Kyuhyunah.”

I get up then I saw Teukie Hyung.

“Hyung.”

“Kyuhyunah. What’s up?” he said then sit on my bed.

“Nothing much Hyung.” I lied.

“Hmmmm. Anything to share?” he asked me.

“Nothing’s wrong.” I lied again.

“Hmmmm…. Then why are you not playing starcraft lately?”

“I don’t feel like playing hyung.” I said. It’s true I don’t feel like doing anything or play starcraft, or go out.

“How’s Minheeshii?” he asked.

“Hyung. Are you kidding me? She’s with Donghae hyung. Happy.” I said.

“Are you happy? Seeing her happy? With Donghaeya?” He asked me again.

I wasn’t able to speak when he said happy with Donghae hyung.

He just sighed and tapped me on my back.

“Hyung. She’s telling the truth. Minhee’s telling the truth.” I told him.

“You mean. She. You.” He said.

“Yes hyung. She’s telling the truth. I remembered everything now. Everything about her; about us; about the promised that I made to her. That I…. I…. won’t…. let her go if ever I see her again.” I said.

“How? How did you remember?” he asked.

“I don’t know. When I went to her apartment with Yesung hyung and ryeowookah everything just came back to me. Like memories from my past. Maybe because I was at Minhee’s apartment I spend time there or rather my spirit spend time there.”

“Did you already tell her that you remember?”

“I wasn’t able to. Everytime I try to talk to her it’s either Donghae hyung will interfere or Ryeowook and yesung hyung will. And this afternoon Taeminah appeared just right before I will tell her.”

“What are you going to do now? Even if you tell her that wouldn’t change the fact that she’s with Donghaeya now and she loves Donghae now.”

“No hyung. She still loves me.” I said.

“Whoow! Kyuhyunah don’t be delusional Minheeshii is already with Donghaeya now.”

“Hyung. When we were at her place I mentioned her favorite flower then I saw her reactions she was stunned when she heard me and she accidentally hit the pot.”

“Kyuhyunah even though she had that reaction she’s with Donghaeya now. So I guess you have to let her go because she already moved on.”

“No hyung. I promise to her that I won’t let her go when I see her again. So I won’t let her go. Even if she didn’t keep her promise; I will keep my promise to her. I will do anything to have her back.” I said.

“Kyuhyunah. Don’t tell me you’re going to steal Minheeshii from Donghaeya.”

“I’m going to steal her back.” I said.