Happy Together?

Made from Heaven

Minhee's POV

Donghae Oppa and I remained friends. We still talked; hung out and sometimes he still calls me at night. I guess it’s hard to stop something that you are used to do; but were just friends. Teukie Oppa has also learned what happened he didn’t get angry he even worries about me if I’m okay. I guess he really treat me as his little sister. Even Eunbyeol and Nari they know already they were sad at first but then they told me that it’s okay as long as I’m happy. Donghae Oppa also told about us that we already broke up but he warned Yesung Oppa not to court me. He still does care about me.

 

And now this is my last day at SM because I’m going back to Australia to continue my study there. I got a scholarship from one of the biggest University and also my appa wants me to study there; that’s why I decided to grab that scholarship and go back. And also I want to forget all the things that happened here including him. It’s time for me to really moved on and live my life without him. I still got months before I go back there but I wanted to spend time with family first and rest for a bit.

 

“Noona!” Taemin called me when we were at the waiting room at MBC studio.

 

“Taeminah.”

 

“Noona. Why didn’t you tell me? You’re leaving.”

 

“Taeminah. Mianhe but I didn’t want everybody to know that I’m leaving.”

 

“eh? You’re planning not to say goodbye to me.”

 

“Ofcourse I wanted to say goodbye to you.”

 

“Noona. I will miss you.”

 

“I’ll miss you too.”

 

“Can I hug you Noona?”

 

“Ofcourse.” I said then hugged him.

 

“YAH!” Yesung oppa called then break Taemin and me.

 

They’re back from they’re performance.

 

“Taeminah. Who told you to hug Minheeshii huh?” He said.

 

“Hyung. I just want to hug Noona because this is her last day.” Taemin said.

 

“That’s not a good reason. Let me hug you Minheeshii.” Yesung Oppa said then hugs me also.

 

“Yah! Jongwoonah! I told you not to go near her!” Donghae Oppa came in.

 

“Yah! Fishy. She’s not your girlfriend anymore but you’re still over protective.” Yesung Oppa told him.

 

“But I’m her best friend so I have the right to protect her from a land turtle like you.” He said.

 

“Yah! You two keep quiet.” Teukie Oppa came in. “Be sure to take good care of yourself there huh? And don’t let guys there make you cry. Okay?” he said

 

I just nod then he hug me.

 

“Wae? The leader gets a hug but the best friend didn’t get one.” Donghae said.

 

Then I broke off from Teukie Oppa’s hug then hug Donghae Oppa.

 

“I’ll miss you Oppa.” I said.

 

“I’ll miss you too.” He said while sniffing. He’s crying now.

 

“How about me?” Ryeowook said.

 

“Come here.” I motion him

 

I hug him also. Seeing all them makes me cry.

 

“yah! Yah! That’s enough.” Donghae Oppa said to Ryeowook Oppa then went between us.

 

“Hey! Hey! Yo! Yo! What’s up?” Eunhyukshii said as he came in inside the room together with the other members.

“Minheeshii is leaving. She’s going to continue her studies in Australia. This is her last day.” Ryeowook Oppa told them.

 

“What?!” all of them say at once except for Kyuhyunshii who’s trying to look away.

 

“Neh. Thank you for taking care of me.” I said then bow to them.

 

“Take care Minheeshii. God Bless you.” Siwon Oppa said.

 

“Take care Minheeshii. We will miss you especially Kyuhyunah.” Sungmin said.

 

Did Kyuhyunshii told him something?

 

They all hugged me and wished me good luck except for Kyuhyunshii who went out and pretend that he have a call.

 

I guess he’s still avoiding me.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I went out because I don’t really like that kind of stuff saying goodbyes and also I don’t like to say goodbye to her. She’s going to leave Donghae hyung here. Why did Donghae hyung allowed Minhee to go back to Australia. He must be crazy.

 

I go back to the waiting room to change clothes. Donghae Hyung and Minheeshii leave the room first followed by Siwon, Heechul, Shindong and Teukie Hyung. I am still puzzled why did Donghae hyung allowed Minheeshii?

 

“Hyung!” I called Yesung Hyung.

 

“Good thing that Donghae Hyung didn’t stopped Minheeshii to go back to Australia?” I said.

 

“Why not? Is Minheeshii’s life.” He said.

 

“I know but they’re going to marry soon he’s not worried about Minheeshii; that she might found another guy there.” I said.

 

“Kyuhyunah. Are you okay? Why would Donghaeya worry about that? If Minheeshii chose to have a relationship with some guys there that’s out of his concern.”

 

“Hyung! They’re engaged it’s Donghae hyung’s concern.”

 

“Kyuhyunah. They broke up already. They broke up a month ago. You’re so late. That’s what you get when you stay too much on your room and play star craft all day. You don’t even know what’s happening in your surroundings.”

 

They broke up. They broke up already. I thought they were still going out.

 

“yah! Kyuhyunah! Where are you going?! You still haven’t changed your clothes!” Yesung hyung yelled when I left them.

 

No one’s POV

 

Donghae took Minhee home. He walked Minhee to her door then left. Minhee crashed to her bed when she gets inside her apartment when someone knocks on her door.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

“wait!” Minhee shouts.

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

 

“gosh! I said wait!” Minhee said.

 

She opened the door and saw Kyuhyun panting.

 

“Why…. Why did you break up with hyung?” He said while catching his breath.

 

“What are you doing here? And did you just run on your way here?” She asked.

 

“Why can’t you just answer my question?!” He said.

 

“Why would I? And I didn’t break up with him. He broke up with me.” She said.

 

“Why?” he asked again.

 

“What do you mean why? Did you just go here to ask me who broke up with whom? He broke with me. Okay.” She said.

 

Then Kyuhyun wet closer to her. They’re face were just an inch apart.

“Why did let him broke up with you?” He said while staring at Minhee’s eyes.

 

Minhee panicked. She can’t think of anything. She looked away and said.

 

“I don’t know. Because it’s what he wanted.” She said while trying to avoid Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

“Liar.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“What?! Who told you that I’m….”

 

Minhee wasn’t able to continue her sentence because Kyuhyun kiss her. He kissed her so hard.

 

But Minhee broke off and said: “Yah! Yah! Yah! You just came here and kiss me. You maniac!”

 

“What did you say?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Maniac. Psycho.” Minhee said.

 

Then Kyuhyun grabbed Minhee’s body and went closer to her face.

 

“You know I miss that.” He said.

 

“What?! Me; calling you maniac?” She asked.

 

“No. Your eyes when you’re calling me that name. I can sense fear and love at the same time.” He said.

 

“Oh…. Shu…”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her again. This time Minhee didn’t break off. Instead she put her arms around Kyuhyun’s neck. Then Kyuhyun closed the door behind them.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I woke up the next day feeling so tired yet happy. Yes. We did it. We made love. What can I do? I miss her so much. And I guess she miss me also? I open my eyes and there she was on my arms still asleep. I miss her. I miss looking at her face. I miss watching her sleeping. Actually I used to watch her sleep when I’m still a ghost/ spirit yeah whatever you call that. It fascinates me how she sleeps so calm I hope she’s dreaming about me. She looks so tired but still radiant. She even told me that she’s still a last night then I told her me too; but she didn’t believe me. This crazy girl won’t believe anything that I tell her. She’s crazy, annoying at times but that what makes me fall in love with her. Yes. I guess I’m really in love with this crazy girl. Cho Kyuhyun is in love. And this girl beside me is the culprit of making me crazy, mad and even made me cry because of love. I love her so much. I love her with all my heart; with all my soul.

 

Minhee’s POV

 

I woke up feeling so tired. I open my eyes so and found out that Kyuhyun’s is not there.

 

“Where did that psycho go?” I thought to myself.

 

Then I heard noise in the kitchen. I get up then I saw him in the kitchen.

 

“Is he trying to cook breakfast for us?” I thought to myself.

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” I yelled at him.

 

“Yah! You’re still not calling me oppa?” he said. Then motion me to come closer to him.

 

“Are you cooking?” I said as I went closer to him.

 

“neh.” He said as he hugged from the back and kisses the top of my head.

 

“What are you cooking?” I asked.

 

“Bacon, ham, ramyun.” He said.

 

I looked at the ham it looks okay. Then looked at the bacon it looks weird. Then taste the ramyun it taste bland.

 

“We’re you trying to kill me by your cooking?” I said.

 

“At least I cooked something.” He said.

 

This made me smile.

 

“Sit down. I’ll do the cooking.” I told him.

 

“Are you still going back to Australia?” He asked me; as he put his head on my shoulder.

 

“I have to.” I said.

 

“How about me?” he said.

 

I face him and said:” You know that my dad sent me there once to study; it’s my dad’s wish so I have to fulfill it.

 

He smirked then said” You have to fulfill my wish too; before you go then.”

 

“Wish?”

 

“yes. My wish.” He said.

 

“What is it? What’s your wish?” I asked.

 

“Marry me.” He said.

 

“No.” I said.

 

“Why? I just ask you to marry me.” He said.

 

“No. I will not marry you.”

 

“Don’t you believe me? I want to marry you.”

 

“No I don’t believe you. Now sit down and eat. You’ll be late.” I said.