Donghae or Kyuhyun

Made from Heaven

 

When I opened my eyes I was in the hospital. As I looked around I saw uncle and donghae.

“Minheeya.” Uncle said.

“Uncle. What happened?”

“You fainted. You’re sick. They take you here. The doctors said that you had a fever but you’re okay now. You just need a rest.”

“But how did you know that I was here.”

“Donghaeshii pick me up from the house and brought me here.” He said then looks at Donghae who is now standing infront of the bed

“I don’t know Ajussi’s number so I decided to go to your house to pick him up and bring him here. Kyuhyunah stayed here with you when I was on my way to Ajussi.” Donghae said.

“Kyuhyunshii?” I can't believe it. Kyuhyun is here.

“Yeah. Kyuhyun he already went home because he had an early schedule. He asks me to tell you to get well soon. And also don’t worry about the office Kyuhyunah already take care of that. So all you have to do is rest here.” Donghae told me.

 

“Donghaeshii is right Minheeya. Maybe you should also quit your teaching English and piano lessons for the mean time.” Uncle said.

“Uncle?”

“Minheeya. You’re tired at SM already then you’re teaching English and piano on your free time. The doctor says the you’re over fatigued that’s why you get sick.” he told me.

“Uncle. You know I love teaching kids. And I don’t consider it as work.” I told him

“Okay. Okay. See Donghaeshii. See how stubborn she is?” Uncle said while giving Donghae this< You see?!> look.

“Yeah. Ajussi. Now I believe you she’s no ordinary.” Donghae said agreeing to my uncle.

“Did you guys talked about me when I’m sleeping?” I asked both of them.

“No” They both said at the same time.

“Hmmmm….”  While looking at them suspiciously.

Uncle stand up and said: “I’ll leave the two of you for a while huh? I have to see your doctor. Donghaeshii would you mind. I’ll be quick.”

“Yes. Ajussi. That’ll be fine.” Donghae said

When uncle left Donghae sat beside me. And put his hand on my forehead.

“Are you feeling better now?” He asked.

“Yes. I am. I’m much better. Thank you.” I said.

“That’s good to here. Are you hungry? I bought some fruits here.” While he showed me that basket of fruits.

“Maybe later.” I said.

“Okay.” He said then looks at me and smile.

Is he always like that? Smiling at me; my conscience is eating me now.

“Oppa. Sorry.” I apologize to him.

“For what?”

“The dinner.”

“Don’t think about it. It’s fine. Your health is more important than anything else. Okay. What I want you to do are to be a good patient here so that you won’t be sick anymore. Okay?”

 

“Yes. Oppa.”

“And If you could quit your teaching that’ll be good also?” he added

“Oppa.”

“Neh. I’m just kidding.” He said.

“Oppa. Why are you so kind to me? Even when I was still studying at Myongji; you were always nice to me.”

“Why? Is there anything wrong with that?”

“aniya. I’m so thankful that you’re nice. It’s good to have someone who’s nice to me.”

“Wae? Is there someone treating you bad at the company?”

“Aniya. There were all nice to me.”

“Hmm. Is that your real answer?”

“Oppa....”

“Well. There’ll be some of us or some of the staff are agitated because as you know. We have to prepare for the concert. We’re in a pressure. It’s just work; don’t mind them if they said anything or did anything. Okay?”

“Yeah. Thank you.”

“You’re always saying thank you. I wish that Thank you can be exchange for a dinner.”

“Hahahahaha. Oppa. I promise. Promise. Promise.”

“Next time. Dinner.”

“Don’t you have to go now?” I asked.

“Me?”

“yes. You can go. I’ll be okay here. I’ll just tell uncle.”

“Aniya. I’ll wait for him.” He said.

“Oppa. I’ll be okay. You should leave now. I know you’re schedules are full starting from today until your concert.”

“You seems to know my schedules huh?”

“Ofcourse. Hyori Sonsaengnim tells us your schedule.”

“But you keep your eye to my schedule.”

 

“Oppa.”

“Hahahahahaha. I’m just kidding. “

When uncle came back he left immediately because he needs to go to rehearsals.

“Donghaeshii is not bad huh? He’s a nice kid.”  Uncle said.

“Yeah. He’s a nice person.” I said.

“What happened to your other friend?” He asked.

“What other friend?”

“Your friend that supposed to remember you did you forget him already?” He said.

I just stay quiet.

“Did he remembers you already?” He asked again.

“No. I think he won’t remember me no matter what I do.”

“Why?”

“Nothing. I just thought of it.”

“But from what I saw last night I thought that he already remember everything because from the way that he looks at me and he’s really worried about you. Of course Donghaeshii is also worried.” He said.

“Uncle”

“Okay. Okay. I won’t say anything else. But I guess you should give Kyuhyun a chance. It’s not easy for someone who almost died and lives again to remember you. Even if he promise to remember it’s still hard for him.”

“Why do I feel like you’re always on his side ever since you met him?” I asked him

“Ah. I’m not on his side. I’m just being fair.” He said.

On that afternoon the doctor says that I can go home but still I need to rest at home. Uncle and I were on our way at the lobby when we met Kyuhyun at the hallway.

“Kyuhyunshii….” My uncle called his name.

“Minheeshii. Ajussi” He said then bow to my uncle.

I was surprised to see him at the hospital. Uncle asks him if he’s going to visit someone.

“I was just going to check Minheeshii?” He said.

I try to look at the other way because I’m still mad at him for what he did yesterday.

 

“Oh. I see. Minheeya  he’s going to visit you.” Uncle told me. “She’s okay the doctor says that she can go home but she still need to rest.” Uncle told him.

“Ah. I see.” He said.

Kyuhyun is still standing in front of us. Uncle was now looking at me and asking me to say something to Kyuhyun.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Welcome.”

“Kyuhyunshii would you mind if I leave Minhee with you; I have to get a cab at the lobby.”

“No need Sir. I have my car. I’ll take you home.”

I was again surprised when I heard this.

“Aren’t you supposed to be on your rehearsal?” I asked him.

“The rehearsal finished earlier than expected because Leeteuk hyung and Donghae hyung have a guesting.”

“Okay. Minhee. Kyuhyun is offering his car.” My uncle is now trying to convince me.

“Okay. Okay. Okay.” I said.

Kyuhyun took us home. He even helped uncle to carry some of my things out from the car to my room.

“Ah. Minhee. Do you need anything?”

“Nothing. I’m okay Uncle.” I said as I sit on my bed.

“How about you Kyuhyunshii would you like something to drink?” He asked Kyuhyun.

“I’m okay Sir. Don’t worry.” He said

“Ah. Don’t be shy. I’ll get a cup of tea. Okay” Uncle said.

He really likes Kyuhyun. I knew it. He even offers him a cup of tea.

“Okay sir.” Kyuhyun said.

Then Uncle disappear; I notice that Kyuhyun is still standing because the only available place to sit on my room is my bed.

“Kyuhunshii….”  I called him.

“huh?”

 

“You can sit on my bed.”

“I’m fine.” He said. Trying so hard not to look tired.

“You’re too tall. I’m getting dizzy whenever I looked you from my bed. You should sit down.”

Then he sits. He was still looking around my room while I stay quiet.

“Mianhe” we both say sorry at the same time. We looked at each other and we both smiled.

“I’m sorry for leaving you. You shouldn’t be sick. If only I didn’t leave you.” He said.

“It’s my fault. I was the one who ask to stop the car and get out right.”

“But if it wasn’t for me you never get caught in the rain and you won’t get fever.”

“Let’s just forget about it. Okay.” I said.

“Are you sure you’re okay? You’ve changed. The last time I saw your eyes are big. And you’re really angry at me. And now you’re telling me that it’s okay.” He said.

“Well let’s just that I can easily get angry and at the same time I can easily forgive. And the fact that you volunteered to drive us home. Let’s just say we’re quits.” I said.

“Ahahahahah. Look who’s the double personality now.”

“It’s not split personality. It’s different. It’s what you called forgiveness.”  I explained.

“Okay. I forgive you.” He said and smirked.

“Huh? You forgive me? Isn’t it should be the other way around. I should be the one who forgive you.”

“Okay. Are we friends?” He asked.

“Okay. Friends. I forgive you.” I said.

Suddenly Kyuhyun’s phone rings.

“Yeah. Yeah. Okay. Thanks.” He said to the caller then end the call.

“They’re looking for you at the office?” I asks.

“Yeah. I have to go now.” he said.

“Thanks for giving us a ride.” I said.

“Welcome. You take care huh?”

“Neh.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just made time to post this chapter. I won't be able to update for the ff days because I'll be busy. Uber busy. Thank you for all the comments. Thanks Thanks.