So what's the plan?

Made from Heaven

Kyuhyun's POV

We take subway then we take a bus and now we're walking. I don't know where are we going. The crazy girl won't even say a word. She's really irritating. We've been travelling for almost an hour but I don't feel tired. WHOA! This ghost thing is not even bad. And people can't see me I can do things to them well except for crazy girl; she can see me I don't why is she the only one who can see me. Just when I going to ask her again where are we going. She suddenly smiled and went inside a store. I didn't bother to went inside the store but then she came out again. She smiled and wave at me telling me to come. Even though I felt irritated to her somehow when I see her smile I feel like smiling too. Kyuhyun snapped out of it will you!

We went inside the store. From the things that were displayed inside I can say that it's a Feng Shui store.

"Uncle!" She called someone.

Then I guy in his 40's came and greet crazy girl.

"It's been a while. How come you just visited me today?" He said.

"Ah. I've been busy with school. How are you? How's the business going?" She asked him.

"I'm doing good. Business is also doing fine. How's your school?" He asked again.

God! Are they going to be like this? Hello! Crazy girl! Why did you bring me here when you're supposed to help me! This crazy girl!

"I'm doing good even though I'm younger than the other students but I'm still coping with them" she answered.

(forgot to tell you. You're uber intelligent here that's why you've been accelerated to college)

"I see. So Who's your friend?" He asked her. At last they notice me..... Wait he can see me. I thought only crazy girl can see me.

"Uncle you can see him" crazy girl asked while pointing her finger to me.

"Yes. I can. Minhee. I can see spirits remember?" he explained to her.

"Thank God. I thought I am going crazy because others can't see him and I can see him. This is such a relief." She said while holding her hands together on her chest. "He's Kyuhyun!" She said. 

That's it she won't tell my problems, or why I am stuck here. This crazy girl. She's not only crazy she's definitely stupid.

"Yah! Are you going to tell your uncle my story or what?!" I shouted at her right ear so that she could hear me clearly.

"Will you stop yelling at me you psycho ghost!" she yelled.

"I'm not a psycho you stupid crazy girl!" I yelled back.

"Minheeyah are you fighting with him?" her uncle said.

"He's the one who started it. He yelled on my ear!" she said while tapping her right ear and looks at me angrily.

"Minheeyah. Minheeyah. Don't be like that to him." Her uncle said.

Ha! Her uncle is nice! He's siding with me. This is great.

"You. You go somewhere. I'll talk with my uncle first." She said while shooing me away.

"Yah! You don't have to do that I'm going away from you." I yelled at her.

"Minheeyah. Don't do that. You should help him not yelled at him." he said to her then turned to me. "I apologize for what my niece did she's nice and kindhearted all the time. Please understand her." Then he bowed to me.

Automatically I bowed to him and said: "It's okay sir. I understand. I do apologize also for what I did. I'm sorry sir. By the way Sir do you know how can I go back to my body?"

Her uncle just smiled. He seemed not to hear anything that I said. I turned to Minhee but she's too waiting for her uncle to answer my question.

"Minheeshii. Is your uncle deaf?" I asked her.

"Yah! How could you say that! We're here to ask him for help and you're insulting him. He's not deaf you stupid." she said while giving a big tap on my head. OUCH! This girl can hit a man pretty hard.

"Minheeshii. Kyuhyunshii.... Mianhe. Kyuhyunshii. I can't hear you. Sorry If I just inform you now. Minheeshii I can see him but I can't hear him. You're the only one who can hear him, touch him, see him." He said to us.

"What?!" Both Minhee and I say at once.

Minhee's POV

"Uncle. You're joking right? I mean. This can't be happening. You can hear others while you can't hear him?" I asked uncle.

He just sway his head left to right and said "Minheeyah. Not all spirits can connect with me. Not all spirits wants to connect with a human being."

"I'll make him connect with you. What do you want me to do?" I asked him.

Again he just sway his head.

"There's nothing you can do to make me hear him. But there's definitely something that you can do to help him." He said then looks at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looks disappointed now when he heard this.

"Uncle. But you can hear dad and auntie right? How come you can't hear him?" I asked uncle but then I noticed Kyuhyun getting so curious and getting really really close to me now.

"Yah! Would you mind? Family Talks? Can you leave for a moment?" I asked Kyuhyun then he smiled and leave us.

I turned to uncle again.

"Minheeyah. Your dad is my brother. Your aunt is my wife certainly there will be a connection between us. But for the young guy there." he points at Kyuhyun who is getting busy looking at the pieces at my uncle's store. "I don't know. I can see him yes. But I can't hear him." My uncle says.

"what does it mean?" I asked him while I look at kyuhyun who is now enjoying himself taking a tour at Uncle's store.

"It means that you're the only He got. You're the only one who could help him." He said.

"Oh. It means he still git a chance to go back to his body?" I asked.

"Yes. But...." 

"but?"

"you've got 5 days to get his spirit back to his body." he said.

"What?! How am I supposed to find his body in 5 days?! What will happen to him if we won't make it."

"It'll be the end for him."

"Shoot! How are going to find his body and get his spirit back to it in 5 days?" 

"Minheeyah. You only got 4 days left. Today is counted already." He said.

"What?! 4 days! What am I going to do now?" NOW I'm really really panicking.

It's like knowing that someone's life is in your hands. If you fail he will die. Isn't it great?! Yeah. It's worse than killing. It is killing itself.

"Minheeyah...." he called me to get my attention.

"Minheeyah. I know you can do this. I know you can help that young man over there. You just need to trust each other. I know you'll be able to help him. You heart is pure and kind this will help you to go through this." He smiled while saying this.

Then suddenly customers came in. This my cue I mean our cue to leave.

"Uncle. I guess we have to go now. See you around uncle and thank you." I don't know if I'll be happy or what. I looked at Kyuhyun and point the door to him and he understand. He even bow again to uncle.

We both leave. And then just a few steps I take. Uncle called me again.

"Minheeyah.... Be careful. Don't get hurt. Okay."

"Don't worry I won't get hurt. I'm strong. Fighting! Uncle." I said and smiled at me and continue walking.

UNCLE's POV

Minhee showed me her smile then started walking again.

"I didn't say physically Minheeyah. I mean don't get emotionally hurt."