Where else could I find a fish like you?

Made from Heaven

 

Thailand. This is my first time here. Good thing they assigned me to come. It will help me to forget everything that happened in Seoul. From the moment we got out of the plane we went straight to the location where Siwonshii and Donghae Oppa will film their CF. Good thing the location is near our hotel which is actually a resort.

Donghae Oppa and Siwon shii shoot their CF on day then do tv guestings at night. Their schedules are so tight that everynight we got to the hotels we are all tired.

Last day of CF shooting Siwonshiii have to leave right away because he still have some schedule in Seoul and also he's shooting a drama; Jungmin sonsaengnim went back to Seoul with him. While Donghae Oppa have to stay behind because he still have another conference to attend in the afternoon. So me, Eunbyeol and Nari have to stay.

The day before that Donghae asked me for dinner and I said yes. So after the conference we head back to the hotel. I take a bath and change my clothes. And ready to go to dinner.

“What are you wearing?” Nari asked me while looking at me from head to toe.

“Ahm. Tshirt and Jeans. I can add a cap.” I said.

“Crap!” Eunbyeol said when she saw me. “You’re going to a date with that?” She said.

“It’s not a date. It’s just a dinner. And I don’t have anything to wear aside from this.” I told them

They looked at each other then looks at me then have this evil smile.

“wae? Wae? Unnie? What are you planning?” I said.

“This is for you. Trust us okay.” Nari said.

---------------skip----------------------

I was walking at the hallway when I received a text message from Donghae.

 

From: Donghae

I’m already here at the lobby. See you! ;D

 

“Urgh these heels are killing me.” Yes I am wearing heels which Eunbyeol unnie lend me and short black dress from Nari Unnie. I am so embarrassed walking at the hallway wearing this dress and this high heel sandal.

At last I reached the stairs going down to the lobby. Then I saw him. Lee Donghae. Oh God now I want to thank Eunbyeol and Nari Unnie for what they’ve done to me.

Donghae is wearing this black coat and pants matched with black polo inside. OMG. Kill me now. Is he the real Lee Donghae that I see every day. He looks up the stairs then he found me. He smiles.

I am melting now because of his smile. Aish! Minhee control yourself. Minhee.

“Hi!” He said then he offers his hand to assist me on going down the stairs.

 

“Hi.” I said. I can’t think of anything. Is he really Lee Donghae.

“Shall we go?” he said.

“Neh.” I said then he offers his arm for me to hold on to it.

He took me outside the hotel where you can still see the ocean but I guess it’s still inside the hotel premises because there is a table and chairs in here. But it happens to be only one table and two chairs meaning the place is exclusive for us.

“oppa..” I said.

He just smiled and led me to a chair.

“Aren’t this is too much for a dinner? I don’t have a lot of money in here.” I whispered to him.

“Don’t worry I’ll be paying.” He whispered to me.

“ahhhh….”

After we eat our dinner; Donghae told me that he have to make a phone call so he leaves. I stare blankly at the sea then I saw a shooting star. I made a wish.

“I wish that I could forget everything and move on already.” I mumble to myself.

Then a guy approaches me and said that Donghae is asking me to follow him on the other room.  So I stand up and follow this guy who approaches me. He led me to a huge room full with balloons everywhere and I saw a chair in the center. The guy told me to sit on the chair so I sit.

“Where’s Donghae?” I asked him.

“He’ll be coming miss don’t worry.” He said then he leaves.

Music starts and suddenly Donghae came out from the other door and started singing:

I'll wait until you come back
Cause I can't forget your love
I think my tears will flow
When I think about you
I just keep going deeper
I can't stop thinkin' about your love
I don't think I can forget
Everything about you
I don't think I could believe it
If you come back

I can't forget your love
Until whenever
I'll wait until you come back
I can't forget your love
I'll wait until forever
Cause I can't 
I can't forget your love

Thinking about you
I stay up all night when I can't sleep
I can't hold back the tears that flow
Sometimes I cried alone
In this world, I have no one but you
I lost you
And I had nothing left
So I can't forget your love

I can't forget your love
Until whenever
I'll wait until you come back
I can't forget your love
I'll wait until forever
Cause I can't 
I can't forget your love

I've never tried to forget you before
Because it was just worthless to me
The things I remember about you everyday
Are as precious to me as breathing, so
I can't forget your love
Girl, you know that I need your love
I need your everything
I need you back
I can wait
Till you come back
Come back to me

I can't forget your love
Until whenever
I'll wait until you come back
I can't forget your love
I'll wait until forever
Cause I can't 
I can't forget your love
I just wanna be with you

The song ended he walk closer to me.

 

“Minheeya……”

“Oppa, You know that...” I want to tell him something but he cut me out.

“I know. I know you still love him. Even though you’re not sure; but I just want to tell you that I love you so much; That I promise I won’t hurt you and I won’t forget you. I will wait for you until you forget all about him. I will wait until forever. Until you open your heart for me. All I want is a chance to show you how much I love you. I don’t expect you to give your answer to me today. I just want you to hear my feelings. Park Minhee. I love you so much. From the first day that I saw you at Myongji until today I still love you. And I promise to wait for you.” He said.

It made me cry.

“Oh God. I don’t  want you to cry. Did I do something wrong Minhee? Oh please don’t cry.” He said while wiping my tears.

 

“Oppa. Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for saying that you will wait for me. I really wanted to forget about him. I just hope you’re still there when that happens.” I said.

“Minheeya.” He said then hugged me. “I promise to be there when you’re ready. I will wait for you.” He said.

After a few minutes of crying he breaks our hugged.

“Minheeya….”

“neh?”

“Do you want to dance?” he said.

“what?!” I said.

“aish. Let’s dance.” He said. He grabbed me then put my hands on his shoulders then put his hands on my waist then the music start.

“Oppa! I know this song!” I said.

“Neh. I know you really like this song that’s why I picked it.”

Your thoughts, your expressions, they make me laugh.

The happiness and tiny sorrows you give me

I’m still inexperienced in love

There are times when it’s too much to deal with

Bit by bit you slowly show me

 

You are my all, my everything

Don’t make it difficult, don’t ever forget

The feelings that you have

That figure, that passion

Your earnest shining eyes

The promise you made me last year

Still remains the same in my heart

The future is something that

We will draw together

 

I already know the things that I can see, the heart is like a precious stone

I won’t let it be in pain, I won’t let it be injured, I’ll protect you.

 

Truthfulness is in this hopeless world

Can you show me the path

So I can walk beside you?

 

You are my all, my everything

Don’t make it difficult, don’t ever forget

The feelings that you have

That figure, that passion

Your earnest shining eyes

The promise you made me last year

Still remains the same in my heart

The future is something that

We will draw together

And you always be my all, my everything

 

It must be love, the day my heart forced me

To feel my dream is when I didn’t lose sight of it

For the personI’m thankful for, I will dedicate myself to you

Even if I have to wait a long time; only you can do this for me

 

You are my all, my everything

I know the things that will give us time and pain.

Aren’t you going back to me?

So that we can go and live together

All the burdens that I have

Separated us from being friends

I’ll be here so don’t be worried.

You are my all, my everything

Don’t make it difficult, don’t ever forget

The feelings that you have

That figure, that passion

Your earnest shining eyes

The promise you made me last year

Still remains the same in my heart

In the future I’ll be able to laugh by your side

Your glowing beautiful appearance is everything

And you will always be my all

My everything

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys. here are the songs which Donghae prepare for minhee just for your info 2PM I can't and CSJH My Everything

Kyuhyun's POV will be coming up next and also Donghae's POV.

Thank you for all your comments.

I try to update tomorrow. Thanks.