Thailand

Made from Heaven

 

Minhee’s POV

SS2 Bangkok.

We arrived in Thailand one day before the concert day. I guess no one knows about what happened last time in Seoul neither Teukie Oppa nor the other members knew about it. I guess Kyuhyun doesn’t want to talk about it.

We were at concert venue for the rehearsal. I was with Nari and Donghae in the makeup room.

“Aigoo. Love birds get a room will you?” Nari said.

“Noona are you jealous?” Donghae said.

“I’m not jealous. You’re just too sweet I can’t take this anymore.” Nari said.”

“Unnie. We’re not doing anything here.” I protested.

“Yeah. You’re not but he’s holding your hand. And by the way he looks at you when you’re talking. Aigoo. You better go to other room.” She said.

Then Donghae and I both laughed at her.

Knock. Knock.Knock.

It’s Eunbyeol.

“Minheeshii. I have to steal your boyfriend for a moment because the PD is looking for him.” She said.

“Yeah. Sure.” I said.

“Have to go. See you later.” Donghae said then stand up and walk to door.

“Don’t forget our dinner later!” he added before he left the room.

“Aigoo! This love birds.” Nari said then sits next to me.

“Unnie…”

“Hey. You have a dinner later with him. How would you go out for the dinner? All the staff are her aside from the 3 managers. They might catch you.” Nari said.

“I don’t know. He just told me he have a plan.”

“What plan?”

“I don’t know.”

“Donghaeshii is being sneaky. You stay here I have to go out for sec I need to get something from Eunbyeol.” She said.

“okay.”

Then Nari left.

Someone knock on the door.

“Nari Unnie. Did you left something?” I said then open the door just to found out the Kyuhyun is standing there.

“What do you want?” I asked him.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Look Kyuhyunshii. I don’t have anything to say to you. And Donghae oppa will be back here any minute now.” I said.

But he still insists on going inside the room then I let him. He sits on the couch while I remain standing. I don’t want to get near him.

“Do you love him?” he asked.

“Yes. I do love him.”

“Have you already forgotten all about me?” he asked.

I didn’t answer.

“Don’t you love me anymore?” He asked again.

“Kyuhyunshii. I’m with your hyung why can’t you accept that. Yes we have a thing in the past but that is past. You don’t need to bring it back.”

“Am I not important to you anymore?”

“I don’t have time for this. I told you already. I’m with Donghae oppa already. Whether you accept it or not that’s reality.” I said

I was planning to leave the room but he grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall.

“Tell me that you don’t love me anymore.” He said.

“What are you doing?! Let me go.” I said.

“Tell me. Look into my eyes. Tell me that you don’t love me anymore. Tell me that you don’t care about me. Tell me that you forgot everything that we’ve been through. Tell me you forgot about promise.”

“! You wanna know truth! The truth is I still love you. I still care for you and I’m still thinking about our promise. I’m still thinking about you.

Then he kissed me. He kissed me so hard. His lips are soft and sweet. It’s like a cotton candy. I was surprised with myself because I kiss him back. We kiss like there’s no tomorrow. But then I woke up from reality and break away.

“This is not right. You should leave.” I said then looked away.

“Minheeshii. Don’t do this to me please.” He said.

“Kyuhyunshii. It’s too late. It’s already too late for us.”

“Don’t say that.” He said then aiming for another kiss again but I resist.

“It’s too late. I loved your Hyung I don’t want to hurt him.” I said.

“But how about me? How about you? Is this what you truly want?

“yes. So please leave.” I said.

Then he let me go and leave the room.

I looked myself in the mirror.

“I’m sorry Kyuhyunshii. I don’t want to hurt Donghae Oppa. I rather hurt myself than to see him in pain. I’m so sorry. I am so sorry.” I thought to myself while tears are now flowing on both my eyes.

“I’m so sorry.” I thought to myself as I hit my chest with my hand. “I’m sorry. I am so sorry.”

SS2 day

After the concert Donghae told me to meet at the 9th floor of the hotel.

I went there and I saw him waiting at the elevator then took me to a room. When we get there’s a table that’s been set for us.

“oppa”

“Well there will be a lot people outside and the managers are roaming around so I decide to get a room where we could have our dinner.” He said.

I was so touched by his actions. I hugged him

“Thank you.” I said.

“Anything for you baby.” He said.

He led me to my chair before he sit to his chair. Then I saw a bottle of champagne.

“Champagne? What’s the occasion?” I asked.

“Oh. You’ll know later.” He said. “Let’s eat first.”

After we ate dinner I went to the balcony to see the view.

“Beautiful isn’t?” He told me as we were looking at the view of Bangkok.

“Neh.”

“But something is more beautiful than that.” He said then let me face him.

“Minheeya.”

“Oppa.”

“I know that we’re going through a rough roads now; but I want you to know that I will stick with you through up and downs. I will love you no matter what.”

“I know. I love you too. And I am so thankful that you’re still with me.” I said.

“Minheeya.”

“neh.

“Will you marry me?” he said then brings out a ring.

“Oppa.”

“I know. I’m too fast. But I wanted to marry you. Before I went to the army I don’t want to take my chances Minhee. I love you so much.And I know you’re the one for me. Will you marry me?” He said.

“YES!”

“Yes? Yes?”

“yes. I will marry you.” I said.

“YES! I’m going to be marrying soon!” He shouts at the balcony.

“Donghae Oppa. Shhhhh. Someone might here you.”

“I am going to marry Park Minhee.” He shouts again.

“Oppa… shhhhh….”

“I love you.”

‘I love you too.” Then he kissed me.

His kiss is like a spell. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. Then he kissed me hard then harder. He suddenly carried me inside the room. We were now kissing passionately.

He took his shirt off then went on top of me and he kissed me again; he was starting to ed my blouse when I suddenly remember Kyuhyun and our kiss. So I stopped Donghae Oppa.

“I’m sorry. I can’t…. It’s too fast. I’m not ready yet.” I told him.

Then he gets off me and sits on the bed. I get up and sit next to him and clung unto his arm.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too if I’m too fast.” He said then kissed me on the forehead.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” He said. “You wanted to go back to your room?” he asked.

“Ani. I wanted to stay here with you.” I said as I hugged him from the back.

“Okay. Whatever my baby wanted; we’ll stay here.” He said.

We stayed on that room that night. Nothing happened we just sleep. Donghae Oppa is truly a gentleman he didn’t do anything to me. He just hugged me until we fall asleep.

On the next morning I wake Donghae Oppa up because we’ll be leaving at noon. As soon as we opened the Door we saw Eunhyuk tying his shoe lace in the hallway. We were surprised to see him.

“Hyung what are doing her?” Donghae asked him.

“You? What both of you are doing there?” This is where teukie hyung’s room located. What did you guys do in there huh? Eunhyuk said while trying to take a peak on the room.

“Nothing.” Both Donghae Oppa and I say at once.

Then Teukie Oppa, Yesung Oppa and Kyuhyunshii came.

“Hyung! Look at our fish here. That’s why we didn’t see him last night. He’s with Minheeshii. Hahahahaha. You two.” Eunhyuk said.

“we didn’t do anything.” I said. Then looked at Kyuhyun but he looked away.

“whooooowwww. Minheeshiii. Don’t lie we know what happened?” yesung oppa said.

“Hyung we didn’t.” Donghae said.

“Okay. Let’s all go down and have breakfast.” Teukie oppa said.

I looked at Kyuhyun but he’s not looking at me. Even in the elevator he’s still not looking at me.

“Kyuhyunshii nothing happened between us.” I thought to myself as I look at him.