Unexpected Date

Made from Heaven

 

I returned to work after 2 days of leave. Thanks to Kyuhyun I don’t have to explain myself. And maybe I should also be thankful to what happened because after I got sick Kyuhyun become friendly to me.  And now I’m not having a hard time when I’m assigned to him.

“Minheeshii.” Hyori Sonsaengnim called me

“Neh…..”

“Kyuhyunshii have to perform a song on a press conference. Go with him okay.” She said.

On the way to the press conference Kyuhyun keep on staring at me the side mirror every time I look at the mirror he looks at me. On the whole ride I have to refuse not to look at the mirror. When we got to the studio we immediately proceed to the makeup room. I was busy preparing his clothes and shoes while his too busy greeting all the people outside. After that he close the door and sit at the sofa. I gave him his clothes for him to change.

“Minhee?” He called my name.

“Neh?”

“Nothing.”

“Okay. Change now I’ll wait here.” I told him

“Okay.”

After 7 minutes he’s finished he sat infront of the mirror then I started to put some powder on his face.

“Minhee.”

“Neh?”

“Did you ever experience or met someone that it feels like you’ve known him or her for a long time?”

I was surprised by what he asked me. That I suddenly freeze for a moment.

“Why? Did you meet someone that made you feel this way?” I asked. Pretend to be okay and not nervous.

“Ah……. Yeah.”

“ Maybe you’re just having a good feeling or aura from this person that’s why you think or you feel that you’ve known her or him before. ”

Gosh. Minhee. This is your chance why you didn’t ask him. I thought to myself.

“Ah okay.” He said.

“If you think you really know this person why don’t you ask that person. Maybe you’re right. Maybe you really knew him or met him or her before.” I added.

“Maybe. But maybe you’re right by the first thing that you said.”

"Okay"

Aish. Minhee. Park Minhee. You should've just asked him. Pabo! Minhee! Pabo!

 

“Minhee.” He called me again.

“Neh.”

“Nothing.” He said then smile.

The press conference starts and the emcee introduced Kyuhyun as the person who sang the Soundtrack for the Drama. The music starts then Kyuhyun came out from the stage and starts singing.

NO. It’s not me

It really doesn’t make sense

I see only you no matter when I eat or sleep

I’m going crazy

I hated you since you always hurt me

But how?  How can I?

It’s strange to love you

 

My heart listens to you

From head to toe

Though my friends tease me, my heart only hears you

1,2,3 You are smiling

You take my breath away

Each day I collect a smile from you to cook a dish called “Love”

Forever

I love you, love you, love you….

 

Why don’t you leave me alone even for a moment?

Even though my heart is blocked, it still only calls for you

I’m excited when I’m cooking for you so I whistle

Even though I cut my finger, my heart is happy thinking about your brilliant smile

 

My heart listens to you

From head to toe

Though my friends tease me, my heart only hears you

1,2,3 You are smiling

You take my breath away

Each day I collect a smile from you to cook a dish called “Love”

 

Passing the night; passing the night….. pass again

Though my memory is fading

My heart and my smiling eyes will not leave you

Forever

 

My heart listens to you

From head to toe

Even though the whole world is laughing, my heart only hears you

1,2,3 You are smiling

You take my breath away

Each day I collect a spirit from you and kiss you to say “I love you”

I love you. Love you. Love you.

Love you. Love you.

Oh baby, my love…..

 

I was staying at the back of the room whole time watching him singing on stage but I thought that he’s looking at me while he was singing and at the same time smiling at me. I was looking around me to check if other people would notice but it seems that I was the only one who’s realizing what Kyuhyun is doing on the stage.

“Wow! Lets’s give Kyuhyunshii a round of applause.” The emcee said and the crowd applause.

“That’s a wonderful song Kyuhyunshii.”

“Kamsahamnida” Kyuhyun said.

“I believe the song is telling about falling in love.”

“Yes. I think it is.”

“The song is really great and your voice even made it greater.”

“Oh. Kamsahamnida.”

“You must be inlove by now because you seem to enjoy the song while you’re singing it.”

“hahahahahaha.” He just laugh it off.

“I’m just joking.” The MC said

“I thought you are.” Kyuhyun answered.

“Well let’s give another round of applause for Super Junior Kyuhyun.”

Then we’re back at the makeup room. He keeps on asking me with non sense questions but I keep answering him yes.

“I look good on stage right?” He started asking

“Neh.”

“I do sing great right?”

“Neh.”

“I am good looking right?”

“Neh.”

“You will go out with me tonight right?”

“Neh. Oh?”

“Oopps. You already said yes. Hahahahaha. I’ll change then we’ll go eat.”

When we went to the parking lot I was surprised to see his car.

“Oh. Where’s Yooguen Oppa?”

“He already went home. He told me that his wife is not feeling well so I let him go.”

“Okay. But how did your car get here?”

“Of course I ask someone to bring it here. Car doesn’t drive itself.”

“Yeah. Yeah.”

When we get inside the car he immediately get the cap at the back seat and put it on my head. And he put his glasses on.

“Shall we go?”

I just nod.

 

“What do you want to eat?” he asks.

“Anything. You choose.” I said.

“Hmmmmmmm…….. Let’s eat meat today.” He said while smiling like there’s no tomorrow.

“Samgyupsal?” I suggested.

“Yes. Let’s have samgyupsal.” He said.

“Kyuhyunshii…… “ I called him. I really really wanted to ask him.

“Neh?”

“Nothing.” I said. I just can’t. Words can’t slip out of my mouth.

“hehehehehehehe.” He laughed.

“Why?”

“What?” he asked me back.

“Why did you laugh?” I asked.

“Nothing. I just notice your eyes get big when you say samgyupsal.” He said.

“It did?”

“yes.” He said then he laugh again.

 

“You’re lying.”

“I’m not.” He said.

“Let’s just look for some samgyupsal.” I said.

“Okay.” He’s really smiling like a kid now who’s on his way on candy store.

At last we stopped in front of a restaurant. Before we entered the restaurant he looks at me and fixes the cap on my head and then holds my hand as we go inside. My heart was thumbing while we were entering the restaurant not because I’m worried that someone might see us together but because he was holding my hand so tight that I don’t want him to let go of my hand. He chose to sit at the corner. Its good thing that it was already late only few people are eating at that restaurant that time. Kyuhyun have me seated first then he sat at the chair next to me.

“What would you like to have?” the lady ask Kyuhyun.

“Neh. Ajumma. Can please give us samgyupsal?”

“Okay. Is that all?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

“Okay.”

Then the lady left to get our food.

I was busy looking around when I noticed Kyuhyun blankly starting at me.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked.

“Why? Is it bad to look at you?” He asked me back.

“No.”

“Then let me stare at you.” He said.

“You’re weird you know.”

“me?” He said.

“yes. You are. People might think you’re crazy because you’re smiling like that.” I told him

“who cares about other people?”

“ha?! You should care about what they say and what they think about you.” I said.

“Yah! Yah! Park Minhee.”

“What?!” I said.

 

“Who are you to tell me what should I care about huh? I’m still older than you. You should at least respect me. You’re not even using appropriate names here. You’re only calling Donghae Hyung Oppa. How about me huh? I’m older than you and you don’t use honorifics when you’re talking to me.”

“But you’re just a months older than me why should I call you Oppa?” I said.

“Yah! I’m still older than you. You’re calling Ryeowookshii Oppa but you don’t call me Oppa.” He said.

Is he really serious. We're arguing about me not calling him oppa.

“That’s because he’s a year older than me. I’m born on December.” I reasoned out.

“See! You should use honorifics I’m 10 months older than you.” he said.

“Neh.”

“What did you say?” 

“Neh. Oppa.”

“Good. Let’s eat.”

We ate dinner and Kyuhyun took me home.

“Thank you for the dinner Kyuh….. Oppa.” I said.

I was about to get out of the car when

“Minheeshii.” He called me. “ Thank you for having dinner with me.” He said.

“You’re welcome.” I said the get out of the car.

I was looking at Kyuhyun’s car when Uncle approached me.

“So I guess he already remembers you by this time?” he said while smiling  at me.

“No. He still doesn’t remember anything.” I said then walk inside the house.

“Wae? Did you ask him already?”

“No.”

“Then how would you know if he remembers you or not.”

“I just know uncle.”

“But you’re not sure.”

“Aish. It’s just that. That…..”

“Go on..”

“It’s just that I don’t think it’s time yet.”

 

“Minheeya. You know you have to do this. Either today or tomorrow so why wait? When you can do it today?”

“Okay. Okay. I’ll ask him tomorrow.” I said.