unexpected Trip

Made from Heaven

Kyuhyun's POV

The next day I woke up at our dorm. I’m still on high because of yesterday I get to spend the whole day with Minheeshii. And I can’t hide my feelings. I’m so happy and thrilled.

I went to the kitchen and I saw Ryeowookah and Eunhyuk hyung talking about Donghae hyung. But I’m too happy to take time to know what they were talking about so I ignored them and get a glass of water.

“Donghae hyung will take Minheeshii to Mokpo today that’s his plan. But I thought Hyung will arrive tomorrow.”

WHAT?! Hyung will take Minheeshii to Mokpo.

“He just told Minheeshii that he’ll be away for 2 days. But he’ll be back today. And I think he’s on his way to see Minheeshii now.” Eunhyuk hyung said

“Donghae hyung must be really serious about Minheeshii.” Ryeowook said.

“I guess. I think he’s planning to ask Minheeshii to marry him today.”

WHAT?! He can’t do that. No way! Hyung! Marry Minheeshii right away; so that I could not steal her from you.

I went to my room to get my phone then dialed Minhee’s number.

“Yah! Where are you?!”

“Why are you calling me early in the morning and asking me where am I?” She said.

Why can’t she just answer my question?

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” I asked her again.

“I’m at train station!”

“Stay there. Don’t go anywhere. Wait for me there!” I said.

Minhee’s POV

I’m here early at the train station when my phone rings.

“Yubuseyo?”

“Yah! Where are you?!” I looked at my phone to see the number it says : KYUHYUN

Gosh. Do he really have to yell at me on phone.

“Why are you calling me early in the morning and asking me where am I?” I said.

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” he asked again. He yelled even louder.

“I’m at train station!” I screamed at the phone.

“Stay there. Don’t go anywhere. Wait for me there!” He said then put the phone down.

“Stupid! Jerk!”

What’s wrong with him now.

Kyuhyun’s POV

I arrived at the train station and looked for her. Where are you? Minheeshiii. Hyung I won’t let you marry her. No way!

Then I saw her sitting at the corner and she’s alone. Where’s Donghae hyung?

“yah!” I called her.

She looks at me then looked away. I sit beside her.

“What are you doing here? People might recognize you. They might think something about you?” she said.

“They won’t!” I’m wearing a cap and glasses no one would recognize me.

“What are you doing here?” she asked me again.

“ahhh…. I’m…. nothing..” I don’t know what to say.

“Why don’t you go home? You have nothing to do here.” She said while looking around she seems to be searching for someone. She’s probably waiting for hyung.

“Why don’t we go home together?” I said.

“I’m waiting for someone. You go home by yourself. You did get here by yourself then you can go home alone.” She said.

She’s really stubborn.

“ooohhhh. Umma!” She suddenly stands up and yell.

“umma?!” I turned around and saw her uncle together with her mom and grandmother.

I thought she….. AISH! Eunhyuk hyung!

I don’t have a choice I’m already here. I went to them and greet Minhee’s family.

“Granny. I’m glad you’re here at Seoul to celebrate your birthday. It’s been a while since you visit me here.” She said. Then her uncle saw me walking to them.

“Kyuhyunshii?” Uncle called me

“Annyeonghasayo.” I greeted and bow at them

“oh Annyeonghasayo.” Both her mom and grand mom greet me

“You must be Minheeyah’s boyfriend.” Her grandmom mistaken me for being he’s boyfriend. It’s looks like I’m going to enjoy this.

“ah…. Ani….” I cover Minhee’s mouth.

“yes. I am Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you.”

“Aigoo. Minheeya. Your boyfriend is good looking.” Her mom said.

“ah. Anii…” I still cover Minhee’s mouth for her not to be able to speak.

“Excuse us please.” I told Minhee’s family then take Minheeshii to side.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing? You’re not my boyfried.” She said.

“What do you want me to do? Tell your granny that I’m not your boyfriend and tell her that your boyfriend is in Taiwan. That’s why he can’t be here to celebrate you granny’s birthday.” I told her.

She wasn’t able to answer me because she knows I’m right.

“Let’s go. They’re waiting for us.” Then I grabbed her hand and pulled her.

Minhee’s POV

He’s now pretending to be my boyfriend. He’s a….. AISH!

Kyuhyun took us to restaurant to celebrate Granny’s birthday. I told him not to but he still insist on taking us there. Plus I think he’s trying to get Granny’s approval here. He even sit next to granny at the restaurant.

Aigoo. Kyuhyunshii. Don’t try too hard, you’re not my boyfriend.

“Minheeya” Uncle called me while we were eating.

“Neh. Uncle?”

“You and Donghaeshii are still going out? Right?” he asked.

‘Yes. Uncle”

“Then why does Kyuhyun told your granny that he’s your boyfriend.” He asked.

“He’s delusional.” I said to Uncle.

“ahhhh….”

After we ate we went to Namsan Park. Kyuhyun’s idea AGAIN.

We saw several statues, and then went to see the aquarium then to the fountain. Yeah. Kyuhyun’s idea is not bad. Mom and granny are enjoying everything they see. And Kyuhyun seems to be enjoying also; pretending to be my boyfriend in front of them.

We took a cable car to Seoul Tower. Granny looks so happy on this day.

Kyuhyun suddenly sits beside me.

“Gumowo.” I told him.

“Nah. It’s okay I’m glad to be here with your family again. Celebrating granny’s birthday for the second time around.” He said.

“yeah. I’m also glad you’re here to celebrate with us. And also they can see you now unlike before.” I said.

This made him smile.

“Why are you smiling?” I asked.

“You believe me now?” He said.

“Neh. I believe you. That you already remembered me; but still it won’t change the fact that I am your hyung’s girlfriend.” I told him.

This made his smile disappear.

“Gwenchana. I’m going to steal you from him anyway.” He said.

“what?!”

“Oh. Where here. Let’s go.” He just cut me out again.

AISH! Kyuhyunshii….

After spending the whole day at Namsan Park; mom and granny have to go home that day also. I asked them to stay but they told me that Granny will just have a hard time sleeping because she’s not use to sleep on someone’s house except for ours in the province.

We took them to the train station to catch the last trip.

“Thank you for this day Minheeya.” Granny told me while she’s hugging me.

“Happy bday Granny. I love you.” I told her.

“I love you too princess.”

Then I went to hug my mom.

“You take care. Okay?” she said.

“yes. Umma. I love you.”

“I love you too princess.”

“Kyuhyunshiii. Thank you for today. It’s nice meeting you. Now we know that there will be another person that will take care and protect our Minheeya aside from his Uncle.” Granny told Kyuhyunshii.

“It’s okay granny.” He said then bow to granny.

“Take care of our Minheeya. Will you?” Umma told him.

“yes. Eomonim. I will take care of her.” He said then bow to umma

“Soejunah. We’ll be going now.” Granny told uncle.

“Yes. Eomonie. Take Care. Hyeongnim take care.” He told granny and umma.

Umma and granny went inside the train.

“Uncle. We’ll take you home.” Kyuhyun offered a ride to Uncle as we go outside the station.

“ah. Ani. Aniyo. I’ll just take a cab.”

“Uncle. I can give you a ride home.” Kyuhyun said.

“ah aniyo. You should take Minheeya home. I can manage myself and I still need to visit someone.” He said.

We waited for uncle to take a cab before we head home.

“Thank you for the ride.” I told him.

“It’s okay.”

“Goodnight.” I said then get off his car.

“Goodnight.”

I went inside my apartment then immediately crashed myself to bed. I am so tired and exhausted.

Love you more. Love you more…..

From: Kyuhyun

I’m still going to steal you from hyung. Goodnight. Sleep tight princess.

Aigoo. Kyuhyunshii. You’re such a stubborn kid.

Then my phone suddenly rings.

“Donghae Oppa!”