Game starts now.

Made from Heaven

 

Minhee’s POV

Again. I was assigned to be with Kyuhyun. He’s going to record another song. Why is that he’s always being asked to sing a song all by himself. Unlike the first time I went with him that we took his own car this time we have the company’s car and a driver. Thank God for that.

Love you more. Love you more….. (my message tone)

A text message from Donghae.

From: Donghae

You’re always assigned to him. I never get to see you more often. I’m afraid he might make you cry again. :(

I replied.

From: Minhee

Oppa. We just saw each other last night. I was with you and Eunhyukshii at SUKIRA recordings. And don’t worry I won’t let him make me cry again. :)

Love you more. Love you more…..

From: Donghae

That’s different I have to share you with that monkey and he even sit beside you on our way home. I wish we’re on Thailand again so that I can have all your attention. :D

I replied again.

From: Minhee

Someone is getting needy. Fish is getting demanding lately. :p

Love you more. Love you more………

From: Donghae

Oopss…. Sorry. It’s just I miss you. I guess I’m jealous because he could spend the whole day with you while I’m here doing a CF all day while you’re there with him.

I replied.

From: Minhee

Don’t worry. Even though I’m with him all day my heart is somewhere else. You’ll know where it is?

Love you more. Love you more…..

“My god! Would you mind! Someone is trying to sleep here!” Kyuhyun yells at me.

What is his problem now? Don’t tell me he can hear my phone; he got these earphones stuck on his ear on their dorm up to now.

From: Donghae

Wohooooo! I feel like singing.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

His text messages makes me smile a lot; makes me look at my phone first thing in the morning; makes me forget about Kyuhyun who is sitting at the back pretending that he’s sleeping.

We arrived at the recording studio; I went inside with him. He didn’t gave me anything; he didn’t even looked at me he just went straight to the studio booth.

“Fine. I’ll leave you.” I said.

I went back to the company vehicle.

“Ooh! Why are you here? Where’s Kyuhyunshii?” The driver asks.

“He’s already inside. They’re starting already. He don’t need me there.” I said.

I sit at the car to wait for him. After 15 minutes my phone rings.

Ring ring ring.

“yubeseyo?”

“where are you?” the caller said.

I looked at my phone to see the caller’s name but it was an unknown number. So I ask for his name.

“It’s Kyuhyun! You stupid! Where are you?! Why did you leave?! You’re supposed to wait for me here. Where are you!” He said.

“I’m just outside. I’m in the car with Yooguen Oppa. Do you need something?” I ask in very calmly tone.

“Yeah! Get yourself in here now! And bring my ipod!” He said then he drop the call.

“AISH!”

I went inside again to bring his ipod but he’s not there I ask the staff where is he. They told me that he’s in the garden. I went there and saw him. He’s looking up in the sky again.

“Here’s your ipod.” I said then give him his ipod.

I was about to leave him again when he suddenly speaks.

“You and Donghae Hyung are getting close now huh?” He said while still looking up in the sky.

I ignored him then try to leave again when he talks again.

“You must be disappointed because you’re stuck with me here instead of being assigned to my other co members?” he said.

Is he trying to annoy me now?

“Maybe I should call Manager Hyung and tell him that the cordi I got here is not productive.” He added.

I just ignored him and left. I stayed inside the studio just in case he will call me again. He was starting to record a song when I received a text message from Nari.

From: Nari

Minheeshii. Is everything okay there? Hyori sonsaengnim is sending Eunbyeolshii there. Please reply ASAP.

From: Minhee

Unnie. Everything is good here. Kyuhyunshii is now recording. Why would they send Eunbyeol Unnie here.

From: Nari

I don’t know. But they want Eunbyeol there and you here at the CF shooting. So when Eunbyeol gets there go here immediately. Okay?

From: Minhee

Okay Unnie. Thank you.

From: Nari

NP. Take care.

What’s wrong?!

After 30 minutes Eunbyeol came then I left immediately. Yooguen Oppa offered to give me a lift to the location of the CF. So I did get there fast. When I came there Nari talked to me.

“What happened?” She asked.

“I don’t know. Nothing happened. Kyuhyun is recording already.” I said.

“Then why do they send Eunbyeolshii there.” She said.

“Neh. That’s what I’m thinking too.” I said.

“Okay. Let’s get to work. The boys already started to shoot. They were doing the individual shoots now. Sungmin and Donghae is at the van. You can go there. I’ll go to Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. Okay.” She said

I went to van where Donghae Oppa and Sungmin are waiting. To tell the truth I am glad that I was exchanged to go here than to be with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun’s POV

“That’s a wrap Kyuhyunshii. Nice job! You can come out now.” The pd said.

I went outside to meet the producer again but I notice Eunbyeol Noona is here. HAH! They sent her to others. That’s good for her for being lazy and unproductive here.

“That’s nice job Kyuhyunshii. I bet you have hard time but still it turn out well” The Pd said.

“Kamsahamnida.”

We were back in the car; I asked Noona where’s Minhee. She told me they were exchanged assignments today. Then I asked to whom did she was originally assigned to.

“To Donghaeshii and Sungminshii.” She said.

“What?!”

I don’t want her to be here neither there spending time with Donghae Hyung. Aish!

Minhee’s POV

I was about to go home with Nari when Hyori Sonsaengnim called me to her office. I went there and she asked me to sit and she closed the door.

“Minheeshii. Are you having any problems regarding with your work?” She asked.

“Ani. I’m not having any problems.” I said.

“How about your co workers? Are you having a hard time with them?” She asked again.

“Ani. They were all nice to me. They are helping me always especially Nari Unnie and Eunbyeol Unnie.” I said.

“Okay. How about the boys? Are you having a hard time dealing with them? I know you’re younger than the boys. Are they giving you a hard time?” She asked.

“They were all nice. Though I’m not close to all them but they’re nice to me.”

“I see. Because there’s a report came to me that you’re being unproductive and lazy. Is that true?” She asked.

I know where she gets that report now. So this is what you’re planning to do Kyuhyunshii; trying to get me fired.

“Ani. It’s just that I went back to the car because….”

“Minheeshii. I know that sometimes the boys can intimidated others and it’s hard to work with them at times. But still you need to stay beside them because we are there to assist them. Isn’t that our job to assist our artist.”

“yes, sonsaengnim.” I said then bow my head.

She stands from her chair then walk closer to me.

“It’s okay. Just don’t do it again. Okay?” She said then smiled at me.

“Mianheyo. Mianheyo.” I said while still looking down.

“It’s okay Minheeshii. Now I want you to go home and rest. Then be here tomorrow and be as productive as you can be.” She said.