Kyuhyun's Evil Plan

Made from Heaven

 

Minhee’s POV

It’s already 2am and it’s raining outside and I’m still on phone talking with Donghae. It became a routine for us talking every night whether we were together earlier that day or not. He’s going to Taiwan to shoot an MV. Too bad I’m not going with him that’s why is whining over the phone.

“I will miss you. You know?” he said.

“I’ll miss you too.” I said.

“Why can’t you go with me?”

“Because I’m not assigned to go with you; and because I’m with Teukie Oppa lately. I guess I’ll be permanently assigned to him.”

“You want me to talk to Teukie Hyung so that you can come with me.”

“NO! Lee Donghae. No.”

“But…”

“No. Lee Donghae I said no.”

“But I’ll miss you.”

“It’s just 2 days. You’ll be back after 2 days right?”

“yes. Of course. I will not extend my stay there. If they extend my stay there surely I will die missing you.”

“You should be back here after 2 days. Or else I’m going there.” I said.

“Oh. You’re going. You’re going.” He said.

 He became excited when I mentioned that I’m going.”

“No.I’m not.” I said then I hear a big sigh on the other line.

“Oppa. Don’t be sad. You know I can’t come with you. And 2 days will be fast you won’t even notice that you left for 2 days.” I said and I hear another sigh from him.

“Oppa. There will be a surprise for you when you come back from Taiwan.” I said.

“Surprise?!” What is it?”

“It’s a surprise that’s why I don’t have to tell you what is it?” I said.

“Okay. Ahhh. I love you so much.” He said.

His sweet words always make me smile and feel better.

“I love you too.” I replied.

I look at my watch then I saw it’s almost 3am.

“Oppa. You should go to sleep now. It’s almost 3am. Your flight is 7am. You should sleep now.” I said.

“Okay. You should go to sleep too.”

“Neh.”

“You take care of yourself when I’m gone. Okay?”

“Yes sir.”

“You should eat on time.”

“yes sir.” I said.

“Okay. Good night my baby. I’ll call you tomorrow when we get to Taiwan.I love you.” He said.

“Good night. I love you too.”

“Bye baby.”

“Goodnight Oppa.” I send then end the call.

It’s still raining hard outside. I put my phone on the table to turn off some of the lights to go to sleep when it ring.

“Yubeseyo?”

But no one answered on the other line.

“YUBUSEYO?!”

Still no answer.

“Who is this? I will end this call if you will not answer.”

“Minheeshii.” The caller said.

“Who are you?”

“Kyuhyunshiii.”

“Kyuhyunshii? What? Why did call me?”

He sounds weird.

“Minheeshiii. I need to talk to you.”

“We’ll talk tomorrow.” I told him.

“NO! We…. Neeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd…….. to talk! TODAY! NOW!” He yelled at me.

“Yah! Why are you yelling at me?!”

“Because you’re so stubborn!”

“YAH! Are you drunk?” I asked.

“me? No. I just drink a few bottles but I’m not drunk!” he said.

“Where are you? I’m going to call your hyungs to pick you up.” I said.

“Me? I’m here. Outside your apartment!” he said.

“WHAT?!” I looked at the window and I saw him standing outside in the rain waving at me.

I immediately get an umbrella then go out to get him.

“You stupid jerk! What are you doing? Trying to get sick!” I yelled at him as I help him go inside my apartment.

But he suddenly holds both of my arms and said: “Minheeya. It’s me Kyuhyunshii. You can’t remember me. Why don’t you remember me?”

“Yah! Let me go! Or I will scream!” I said.

“Minheeshii. I remember you. I remember everything. Your favorite flower; your promise; my promise to you.” He said

“Let me go! Stop fooling around!” I said.

“Why don’t you believe me? Why? Is it because you already forgot about me; because you have Donghae hyung? Because you love him and you don’t love me anymore? Why? Can’t you love me again? Can’t you? Why you didn’t keep your promise?!” he’s shaking me now and his grip is starting to hurt me.

I kick him on his leg then run to get my phone. I was about to dial Donghae’s number when he suddenly fell on the floor and throw up.

“Shoot! Kyuhyunshii!” I immediately went beside him to help him stand up. I held his face up. His eyes were closed but there were tears falling from it.

“Why can’t you love me again? Why can’t you love me again? Why can’t you?” he said while crying.

“Kyuhyunshii.”

Kyuhyun’s POV

I woke up the next morning. AISH! My head hurts. I must have drunk a lot last night. I looked around; this is not my room. Ah yes I’m at Minhee’s apartment. Speaking of Minhee where is she?

I got up then I heard noise from the kitchen. I saw her cooking breakfast…. FOR US! Mark my word for us. This is so cool.

She turned around and saw me.

“You’re awake now.” She said then went closer to me touch my forehead. “Your fever is gone now. Does your head hurt?” She asked.

I miss her. I miss her so much.

“A bit.” I said then hold her hand. But she shook it away then went back to the kitchen.

“Okay. You eat first then I’ll give you some medicine for your headache. I bought some inner clothes for you and I washed your clothes it’s clean now you can use it again it’s at the bathroom. You can change after you eat.” She said.

I looked at what am I wearing it’s a piece dress that used by girls as pajama. Just like what Heechul hyung wears when he’s sleeping.

She notices that I looked what I am wearing.

“Aish! I don’t have anything that will fit you. You were burning hot last night I have to change your clothes.” She said.

I looked at her then give her evil smile.

“Don’t try to think anything? I didn’t do anything to you. You maniac!” She said.

She called me maniac again. That’s what he called me when we first met. You can call me crazy but I love hearing her calling me maniac because it reminds me of our first meeting.

“I’m not a maniac!” I told her. As I sit on a chair next to her. But she moved her chair an inch away from me. I hold her hand so that she can’t move any further.

“What are you doing?!” she said.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Trying to move away from you.” She said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I wanted to stay away from you.” She said.

“Why?” I asked again.

“Because…….”

“Why didn’t you keep your promise?” I asked her.

She looked at me her eyes were wide open. She was stunned by what she heard.

“I…. I…. What did you just say?” she said.

“I was drunk last night but I still remember everything that I said. Minheeshii I remember everything now. I remember you. This place. The flower. I remember everything.”

She still didn’t answer me.

“Minheeshii.”

“Don’t try to play games on me again!” She stands up. “You can leave after you eat!” She said then goes inside the bathroom.

She opened the door again and throws my clothes.

After 30 minutes she got out from the bathroom then go straight on her room. I quickly grab my clothes and go inside the bathroom to fix myself.

“I am going to convince you that I am telling the truth.” I said.

Minhee’s POV

After I get dressed I try to look at the kitchen to see if Kyuhyun is still there.

“Shoot! He’s still here?!” I said.

He’s all dressed up now and washing the dishes.

“Aren’t you done yet?” he said.

He saw me.

“Why are you still here?” I said.

He turned around and said: “Are we going now?”

“Where?”

“Aren’t you going to SM? We can go there together?” he said.

“No. Teukie Oppa doesn’t have schedule today. So it’s my free time. So go home.” I said.

“Where are you going?”

“None of your business.” I said then went to the door.

But he grabs my hand.

“yes. It is.”

“Go home. Okay.” I said then free myself from his grip.

We went outside then.

“Go home.” I said.

“Why are you shooing me away?”

“I’m not.”

“You are.”

“No.”

“Then let me give you a ride. I’ll take you. Where are you going?”

“You’re annoying."

"Yes. I know. Well you took care of me last night so let me repay you by giving you a ride.”

“NO!”

“Please. Please. Please.” He said then people are staring at us now.

“Okay. Okay.”

I gave him the address. It’s my free time today so I am going to one of my tutorial lessons. We got there earlier than expected.

“Can I come inside?” he asked before I get off his car.

“NO!” I said.

“Why?”

“Because you’re a distraction.”

“Then I won’t distract you.”

“And how will you do that?”

“I will cover my face so that you will not be distracted.”

“Yeah right! What made you think that it’s your face that I’m talking about.”

“Because you love my face and you love me. That’s what you said two years ago. You love me.” He said.

“Don’t start with me again.” I said then get out of the car.

He followed me then catches me.

“Why are you trying to run away from me every time I try to tell you that I remember everything now.” He said.

“Because I know you’re lying.”

‘I am not lying. Can’t you see? I’m not lying. Look into my eyes. I’m telling the truth here.” He said. His eyes were pleading. Just like his eyes two years ago.

‘NO. Even if you remembered everything; it’s too late Kyuhyunshii. I’m with Donghae oppa already.” I said.

“No. I will steal you from him. I will get you back from him. Remember what I told you If I see you again I won’t let you go.”

“Kyuhyunshii.”

“Shhhh…… Don’t say anything. Go inside. We’ll talk later. I’ll wait for you here. Okay?” He smiled then goes back to his car.

I felt like I was being hypnotized by him. I went inside the house.

After the tutorial I went out and his is still there. He waited for 3 hours.

I went to his car and knock on the window. He opened the door and let me in.

“Why are you still here?” I asked him.

“I told you. I’ll wait for you.” He said.

“Okay. Let’s go home.” I told him.

“Ani.”

“what?!”

“Let’s eat first. You didn’t finish your breakfast this morning.” He said then starts driving.

“I don’t feel like eating today. I want to go home.” I told him.

“Still the same stubborn Minheeshii. Don’t want to eat when I tell her to eat.”

“What?!”

“You’re still the same. Same old stubborn you; just like the Minheeshii that I fell in love before.”

“Kyuhyunshiii….”

Then he holds my hands and put it on his lap. But I remove my hands immediately.

He just smiled and let a big sigh. “Let’s eat.” He said.

We stopped on a nearby restaurant and eat. He ordered a lot of food and told me to finish it all.

We just finished eating when my phone rings.It’s Donghae. I go outside to answer the call.

“Yubeseyo. Oppa!”

“We just landed in here. We’re still at the airport. I’ll call you again later at the hotel. Okay?” he said.

“Okay. Take care.

“You too. I miss you.” He said

“ I miss you too.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” I said then end the call.

I went back inside the restaurant.

“Hyung?” he asked about the caller.

“neh. He’s just told me that they were already in Taiwan.”

“Oh. Your future ex is kinda busy lately.” He said.

“Future ex?”

“Yes. Future ex. Didn't I tell you earlier that I’m going to steal you from him?”

Okay. That’s it. I’m outta here. I stand up and leave the restaurant.

“Wait! Where are you going?” he caught me outside.

“I’m going home. You should go home. I told you even if you remember everything I….” He cut me out then cupped my face with both of his hands.

“Okay. Okay. But can we at least be friends?” He said.

“I don’t know. If you keep acting like this I don’t want to be your friend.” I said.

“Okay. I won’t. I promise.” He said while he holds my hand and put it on his chest. “I’ll stop. Please don’t leave.” He added.

“Kyuhyunshii. You need to go home. Teukie must be getting worried about you.”

“I already called him. Don’t worry.”

“Then I need to go home. I don’t have anything to do here.” I said.

“Let’s go somewhere else.” He said.

“what?!”

Kyuhyun’s POV

When she heard me that I’m going to steal her from hyung; she immediately leaves the restaurant. Luckily I caught her outside.

“Wait! Where are you going?” I asked her

“I’m going home. You should go home. I told you even if you remember everything I….” I cut her out then cupped her face with my hands.

“Okay. Okay. But can we at least be friends?” He said.

“I don’t know. If you keep acting like this I don’t want to be your friend.” She said.

“Okay. I won’t. I promise.” I said while he holds my hand and put it on my chest. “I’ll stop. Please don’t leave.” I added.

“Kyuhyunshii. You need to go home. Teukie must be getting worried about you.”  She said.

“I already called him. Don’t worry.” I said

“Then I need to go home. I don’t have anything to do here.” she said.

“Let’s go somewhere else.” I said.

Minheeshii. I will make sure that this day will be mine. I can’t promise that I won’t steal you from Donghae hyung. I’m sorry I can’t do that. I can’t let you be with him knowing that you should’ve been mine.