I want to be selfish right now

Made from Heaven

Minhee's POV

It's been 4 days since I met Kyuhyun this is his 4th day as a ghost. I hope his new doctor will arrive soon.

I am now on my way to Gyeongjin. It's my grandmother's birthday. I told my mom that I won't come but Kyuhyun insist that we should go. He said that it'll be okay to take some time to relax and we're just waiting for his new doctor to arrive.

Kyuhyun's POV

We're on our way to Gyeongjin now. To visit's Minhee's mom and granny. I really insist Minhee to go here. I want her to be happy and relax just a bit. She has done a lot for me and at the same time I want to see her with her family. Somehow I guess that would make me feel at ease knowing that she won't be alone when I'm gone. I should be happy I know because I am finally going to back to my body but when I think of Minhee I can't help to be sad I guess Minhee notice this already because she's been trying to make me smile; and I try to smile but I guess sadness is now trying to overwhelmed my whole spirits.

"Minheeyah! Minheeyah!" a woman in her 30's called Minhee.

"Umma!" Minhee called her then hug her.

"I miss you so much Minhee" Her mom said while still hugging Minhee.

I just smiled at Minhee and she smiled back at me. I know she miss her mom a lot.

"where's grandma?"

"She's at home. She's very busy cooking food for you." Her  mom said.

"Aigoo. I just hope she won't cook a lot i may not be able to finish all the food."

"You know your granny when she cooks she cooks for hundreds. Ah.... let's go."

"Let's go." Minhee said then look at me. I just nod at her and smile.

After 30 minutes we were already at their house. It was a typical house in the province. Minhee was greeted by her granny immediately drag her inside the house.

"OMO! Granny. Did you cook this all for me?" 

"Ofcourse. I want you to eat a lot because I know you can't eat a lot in Seoul because of your studies and everything and I really miss my Minhee so I cooked all of this for you."

"Granny. Thank you. I miss you also." She said then hugged her grandma.

After they eat. Minhee went to her room to rest. She told me to follow her.

"Where's your uncle?" I asked her.

"He still need to fix something he'll be here later." she said.

"okay."

"Kyuhyunshii..." 

"Neh?..."

"Why are you sad?" she asked.

"Me? NO! I'm not sad." I lied.

"Okay." She said.

"I'll go to the hospital. Just to check." I told her then she give me a nod. "I'll be back later. Okay."

"Neh." she said.

 

Minhee's POV

"Why are you sad?" I asked.

"Me? No! I'm not sad". He said.

Liar. I know you are.

"Okay." I said then turned away from him.

"I'll go to the hospital. Just to check." He told me. I just nod.

"I'll be back later. Okay" He added.

"neh."

Then puff. He's gone. He's lying. I know he's sad. I am too. But I don't want him to know that I am sad because..... because.... I don't want him to get hurt.

Hours have passed but still Kyuhyun is out of sight. We already finished our dinner and Uncle is already here. Where the hell is he? I am getting worried now.

"Minheeya. Can we talk?" Uncle said then we went out in the backyard.

"How are you Minhee?"

"I'm doing good uncle."

"How's your friend doing?"

"He's doing good. He'll be back on his body in no time. His dad found another doctor to help kyuhun live."

"I see. Are you okay with this?"

"Uncle. I am okay. Kyuhyun can get back to his body."

"Are you okay with the fact that when he gets back to his body. He won't remember anything. All that happens between you two. And he will not even remember knowing you."

"what do you mean? He will forget us."

"yes. Minhee. Once he lived again. He will forget about us."

"........."

"Minhee."

"Uncle."

"are you okay Minhee?"

"yes. I am uncle."

"Minheeya. If you want to cry just let it out."

Then tears suddenly burst out. I can't help it. Knowing that Kyuhyun will forget all about me. It hurts a lot. It really hurts a lot.

Uncle hugges me then tapped my on my back.

"Minheeya. Have you already fallen for him?"

"I think. I think I love him. Think I love Kyuhyun."

"Does he knows about this?" he asked.

"I don't think so."

"Minheeya. Just be strong. Okay. Starting from now everything will be even harder for you. I want  you to be strong."

These words made me cry harder.

"Uncle." 

"yes?"

"Am I weird? I fell in love with a ghost."

"no. There's no weird on that. You just happens to find a person to love that's it."

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I was walking my way to Minhee's house. I'm so excited to see Minhee because I got a surprise for her  when I saw Uncle and Minhee talking. I know they can see saw I hide and try to listen to what they are talking about.

"How's your friend?" uncle asked.

"He's doing good he'll back on his body in no time. His dad found another doctor to help kyuhyun live." she said.

"I see. are you okay with this?"

"Uncle. I'm okay. Kyuhyun can get back on his body." Minhee said

 

"Are you okay with the fact that when he gets back to his body. He won't remember anything. All that happens between you two. And he will not even remember knowing you." 

"what?! I will forget everything. I will forget about Minhee." I said to myself

Then Minhee asked "what do you mean? He will forget us."

 

"yes. Minhee. Once he lived again. He will forget about us."

Minhee can't talk now. I take peek to see her. I saw tears on her eyes now. But she's trying so hard not to cry in front of his uncle.

"Minhee."

"Uncle."

"are you okay Minhee?"

"yes. I am uncle."

"Minheeya. If you want to cry just let it out." Uncle told her. Then his uncle hugged her and asked her the question which is so surprising to hear.

 

"Minheeya. Have you already fallen for him?" 

"I think. I think I love him. I think I love Kyuhyun." 

I was so shocked to hear this that it made me stand up and I am now visible to Minhee's uncle. He saw me but didn't bother to tell Minhee instead he asked Minhee if I know about it.

"No. I don't think so." Minhee answered. Then his uncle looks at me and smile.

"Minheeya. Just be strong. Okay. Starting from now everything will be even harder for you. I want  you to be strong."

That's the last word of uncle to Minhee.

Minhee is inlove with me. And I.... I..... I will forget her when I get back to my body. I don't want that to happen. I don't want to forget her.

"I don't want that to happen." I shouted.

"What do you want not to happen?" Minhee suddenly appear.

"Minheeshiiiii!" 

"What?!" She said. while looking at me. Her eyes are still red because of crying.

"Aniyo. aniyo." I told her.

"Yah! Where have you been? You told me that you're going to the hospital...." She said. I can tell that she's mad now.

"I went to the hospital." 

"You went to the hospital then what? Why are you late? Do you know what time you left and what time is it now?" She said.

"Minheeshiii. You looked like my wife now and I'm your husband. And you're nagging me because I came late." I told her.

She blushed then turn away. "because you are late." she said.

"aish" I grabbed her hands. "Let's go. I have a surprise for you." I told her.

"wae? surprise for me?" She said.

"Yes. Let's go. We have to hurry." I told her and dragged her.

Minhee's POV

He takes my hand and walks me towards the forest. It’s almost dark that I can barely see anything. But he told me to keep walking that it’s just near.

"Minheeshii.." 

"Where are we going?" I asked him. Then he points at the ground. It's a flower bud. A white flower bud.

"Moonflower?!" I exclaimed. "Kyuhyunshii..."

"When I saw it I thought of you so. DARAN!" He said. "Let's wait for it until it blooms okay?" He said.

"Okay."

We stayed there so that we can see the moonflower bloom at night. We sat under the tree where the moon flower is located. I was looking up in the sky while Kyuhyun is looking upon the moonflower just in case it opened.

 

“How old were you when your dad passed away?” he ask.

“I was 16 years old. I'm was in my first year in college back then. I passed the acceleration exam there.”

“Is that how you were able to enter university here?”

“yeah.”

“is it hard losing someone that you love?”

“Yes. At first but my dad always tells me that people who passed away goes to heaven then becomes an angel. It didn’t become so hard for me because I know my dad went to heaven and became my guardian angel.”

“Maybe I should see your dad and ask him If I could take his place?’

"Huh?"

“being your guardian angel. I want to be your guardian angel so that I won’t leave you.”

“You’re not going to be my guardian angel.”

“why?”

“Because you’re gonna live and will go back to your normal life.”

“what if I can’t”

“what if you can go back?”

“If that happens I will going to find you.”

"But........"

"Oh.... Minhee. Minhee..... Look look......" he points at the moon flower. The bud is now opening.

"It's so beautiful. I will never forget this experience. Thank you Kyuhyunshii." I said trying so hard not to cry.

"Me too. I will treasure this moment with you. I won't forget this." he said while still looking at the flower

"Kyuhyunshii...." 

"neh."

"there's something you need to know. You won't be able to remember...."

"I won't be able to remember everything when i get back to my body..." he said.

"How did you know?"

"i heard you and you're uncle talking."

"How much have you heard?"

"Not that much...." he said while rolling his eyes.

"Kyuhyunshiii."

"Minheeshii...you should do everything for me to remember you?"

 

“what?!”

“yes. You have to promise me; that when I live and forgot you; you’ll do everything for me to remember you. Even if you have to kidnap me or something just don’t let me forget you okay?” He said.

“Kyuhyunshii.”

“Minhee. Promise me. Okay?”

“Okay. I promise.”

“Minhee. I rather die to be with you than to live without you.” he said to me.

“Kyuhyunshii. Don’t say that. You know you have to live.”

“I know but I….” 

ring. ring. ring. ring.

"Yubuseyo. Donghae Oppa?!" I greet Donghae.

"neh. neh. Thank you Oppa. See you." I said then end the call.

 

“Donghae hyung? Ah You two are getting close now….” he said while looking far.

“Kyuhyun shii! You’re gonna live. Donghae told me that you’re doctor is already here in Korea. They will perform the operation tonight."

I thought he’s going to be happy with Donghae’s news but it’s the opposite. 

 

We decide to back to Seoul at that night. I just told my mom that there’s an emergency meeting at the University. I told Kyuhyun that we have to be at the hospital while the operation is taking place he just said yes and goes on to whatever I say. For the whole time that we’re  going back to Seoul I try to pretend that I’m happy for him that he could get back to his normal life but when we’re at the Hospital I can no longer hide my feelings. Tears are starting to form on my eyes just thinking that Kyuhyun will soon forget me. I don’t want to be selfish but this is what I truly feel I don’t want him to live again. If I could only wish for him not to live but I can’t do that knowing that a lot of people are waiting for him to comeback.

Kyuhyun notice it. He suggests that we should stay outside the hospital. I followed him and we get in the Hospital’s mini garden. No one is around since it’s already late. I sat on the bench while he stays standing.

“Just ask me not to go back then I won’t I will do anything for me not to live again.” He said while bowing his head. His voice is in different tone. It’s neither happy nor glad at all. He’s pleading.

“Kyuhyunshii. You know that I can’t do that. You should live and go back to your normal life. You should go back singing, back to you family, to your co members, to your fans.”

“That’s nothing to me. What’s important now is being with you. That’s what I’m thinking right now. If I go back there, you will lose me, I will lose you. I don’t want to lose you Minhee.”

“Kyuhyunshii! Don’t ask me to be selfish. Please. Don’t ask me to ask you to choose me instead of them. Because God knows how I wanted to but I can’t because it’s not right. Kyuhyun a lot of people needs you. Your family needs you, your fans, your co members they all need you. How can you compare me with the thousands of people who is praying and wanting you to come back? Kyuhyun I can’t live knowing that I hurt these people by asking you to choose me. I can’t.”

“Minhee.” He suddenly hugs me so tight.

“Promise me. You won’t let me forget you. You’ll do everything for me to remember you okay? You’ll do that huh?” He said while still hugging me.

 

“Yes. I promise. To do that.”

“Minhee. I will let you go this time but I promise you I won’t let you go when we see each other again.”

I wasn’t able to answer him. He’s words are made me cry so hard. So this is I should I feel when I’m about to lose someone that I love.

Then all of sudden Kyuhyun disappear. And I knew that the operation is successful and Kyuhyun is now back on his body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaaaa! Now I'm crying. I'm listening to Jaejoong's For you it's separation for me i't waiting while editing this chapter. It makes me cry. Hope you like this.