How the? What the?

Made from Heaven

 

Minhee's POV

"Oh jeez! Out of all the day. Why  now? Please don't rain. I don't have umbrella. Jebal." I whispered to myself.

Then the hard rain start to fall.

"AISH! It's either stay here (looking at the school feeling creepy) or walk under the rain and go home. As if I have a choice."

I started walking really really fast. But then my clumsiness kicks in. I slipped then all the books on my hand fall on the ground.

This is what happened if I keep complaining disaster after a disaster.

"Sorry Dad" While looking up in the sky. "I won't complain anymore. Saranghaeyo"

My dad is in heaven now. He died a few years ago. That's why I'm back here in Korea I used to study in Australia back then but when my dad passed away. I have to stay and study here. Because of financial matters. Plus the fact that I have to be with my mom. Not that she's living alone. She's living with eomonie. They live at province. While I study here in Seoul. I told her I don't need to go to Seoul to study. I can just go to any school in our province but she refuse she told me that she may never send me again to Australia to study but at least she can send me to Seoul.

So here I am in Seoul. Alone. Studying. At least I can go home by bus not by plane ayt?!

I stood up and fix my things start brushing my legs because of the dirt on it, when someone bumped me from behind.

"Ouch!" That hurts really bad now. For second time around I stumble on the ground.

I saw two guys rushing; walking away from me. One looked at me but then looks away.

"Yah! You should at least apologize!" I yelled at them.

"Sorry, we're really sorry" The other guy yelled while he's being dragged by the first guy. 

"You! You!" I yelled at them again.

"We're sorry." He yelled again then go inside a black van that's been waiting for them.

"AISH! Damn you! Stupid! Arrogant!" I shouted at the van while it was driving away.

------skip to the apartment-

At last Minhee reached her apartment. It's not small neither big but it's cozy and it suits her. She slammed herself to the bed and the tv.

BREAKING NEWS: Super Junior Members met accident........

Then Minhee falls into a deep sleep.

KYUHYUN's POV

"Aish. My head hurts! Oh Did I drink again last night.... Ouch! My arms hurt too! I've been practicing so hard yesterday.

I opened my eyes then I'm on this small apartment. "What the? Where the hell am I?"

I try to look around and see where am I but then I saw a girl sleeping on the bed.

"What the? Is this some kind a of a prank?!" I said to myself. I walked closely to her to see who is she.

Minhee's POV

I wake up when I heard squitching then I try to take a peek by opening my left eye I see a tall guy walking towards me.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Somebody help me. He's going to kill me. Minhee think. Think Minhee.... Okay when he gets near I would him him my pillows then run immediately..... Yeah that's it.  Minhee as if pillows could hurt him. I don't care at least it will give me time to escape.

Kyuhyun's POV

I should wake her up!

Minhee's POV

He's getting near.

Kyuhyun & Minhee: 1.... 2..... 3...

KYUHYUN's POV

When I got near her she suddenly gets up and throwing pillows at me.

"Yah! Yah!" I yelled at her.

She keeps on hitting me with two pillows.

"You! Maniac! Maniac! Psycho!" she yelled.

"Yah! I'm not Maniac. Yah! Stop that!" I said. Then I grabbed her hand and pushed her on the bed.

I was holding both of her hands when she screamed. So I cover with my right hand while my left hand still holding both of her two hands.

She was looking at me. She's scared now. Should I let her go. What if she would scream again?

"I will let you go but don't scream." I told her then she nodded.

Then I take my hands off and stand up. She immediately stoop up and kick me on my leg. Then run towards the kitchen.

MINHEE's POV

I don't know why did I run to the kitchen when I should run towards the door. Stupid Minhee. Stupid. Now what?!

I look for knife or anything. Then I found a fork. This will do. I turned then I found him standing holding his right leg feeling hurt.

"Yah! why did you do that?!"

"What am I supposed to do hug you?! Maniac!" I yelled at him.

"I told you I'm not a maniac!" he said.

"Then what are you doing here?! Psycho. Planning to do something to me. Are you going to me then kill me then take all my money?" I said (watching too much discovery you should yell for help not explain to him. BAPO!)
 

"What? me? you? Are you for real? I have a taste you know and standards and you won't even passed that standard. You weirdo!" he said.

"Yah! You arrogant psycho?! I don't like you also. and you won't even passed my standard!" I yelled at him. (how can he say those things won't passed his standards as if! You're not good looking psycho!)

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Why am I here?" He said.

"What the? I don't know why you're here that's why I'm asking you stupid!"

"I'm not stupid! You weirdo crazy little monster!"

"who did you call monster?!"

"you!"

"Why are you here? what do you want from me?" I asked him

"I don't know why I'm here. I woke up then I'm here." he said.

"Don't fool me you maniac!" I said

"For the last time I'm not a maniac. If you call me maniac again I would...." He warned me

"What?! What?! What?!" I said

Then with a blink of an eye he was already beside me grabbing both of my hands and covering my mouth.

He was also shock from what he did. He was like "The Flash" in comics. He moves so fast.

He take his hand out my mouth. 

"How the hell did you do that?" I asked him

"I don't have any idea?" he answered me very confused.