Taking who? where?

This is MBLAQ

[Mir’s POV]

 

I went home feeling happier than I have been in a long time. The air felt crisper and my heart felt lighter. I just hoped that whatever Aimee was going through right now was not too difficult.

 

I walked in to the dorm and I found Seungho alone sitting on the ground staring at his phone.

 

“Where are the guys?” I wondered as I walked in. He sighed heavily.

 

“They went to go get some food. They’ll be back soon.” He answered. I nodded and took off my shoes at the entry way.

 

“Something wrong?” I wondered.

 

First Aimee now him? I hope it’s not bad…

 

“Just some family stuff,” He answered. I sat down next to him and nodded.

 

“I see… Aimee told me she had some stuff on her mind.” I drifted off.

 

“She told you huh?” He questioned. I shrugged.

 

“Well we didn’t go in to details but-,”  Seungho quickly cut me off.

 

“I can’t believe my parents came all this way just to come take my sister. I mean I understand that they are willing to give her many opportunities, but it’s not about opportunities… it’s about being a family.” He confessed. I could tell that he wanted to vent. Then it hit me…

 

Did he just say come take my sister?

 

“Your parents are taking Aimee away?” I yelled. His eyes widened.

 

“She didn’t tell you did she…”Seungho answered. I shook my head.

 

“Yeah… they want to take her to live in New York…” He told me. Then all the sudden I felt like the world was breaking down around me.

 

No Aimee… I can’t…

 

I quickly ran to the door and put on my shoes. I needed to go see Aimee.

 

[Aimee’s Pov]

 

I told Sungyeol everything and we were sitting down drinking our smoothies at the shop. He sighed and shook his head.

 

“I don’t want to be selfish but I really wish you would just stay,” He told me honestly. I smiled. Only Sungyeol would be so straightforward about what he wanted.

 

“Well at least you are telling me to stay,” I muttered. He smiled and plucked my forehead. “Ow… what was that for?” I said. He rolled his eyes.

 

“People aren’t telling you to stay because they want you to be happy. They probably all want you to stay, but they don’t want to make decisions for you,” He scolded. I glared at him.

 

“You didn’t have to flick me,” I muttered. He just laughed and continued to drink his smoothie.

 

“I’m your friend. I have to let you know when you are being dense,” He assured me. I shoved him lightly and we decided to walk back home.

 

“So how is trainee life going by the way?” I asked. He shrugged lightly.

 

“Hard. I train a lot and I miss home, but I know this will pay off,” He said. At this moment I admired the look in Sungyeol’s eyes. He was determined and sure. I wanted to be that sure about my life. Maybe going to New York was something I needed more for myself than for my family.

 

“Is it worth it? Being away from home to do something you love?” I asked. He shrugged.

 

“At first it’s a dream come true. You are finally a step closer to what it is you want to do in life, but then…it turns in to a nightmare. You have to work extremely hard and push yourself past what you think you can do. Then after you get past the nightmare… it’s all worth it,” He honestly replied.

 

“Thanks for being honest with me Sungyeol. You have no idea how much I needed that,” I told him. He smiled and hugged me.

 

“Well of course… what else are friends for?” He questioned.

 

When we arrived home I was surprised to see Mir sitting there waiting at my doorstep.

 

“I think I should go home before he sees me with you,” Sungyeol said pointing at Mir. I nodded and he hugged me goodbye. Then I hurried to my doorstep and eyed Mir curiously.

 

“Mir… what are you doing here?” I asked.


So yes I posted again like i promised. Now that i have most of the last chapter typed i can now honestly say there are only 2 chapters left of this story T.T Ahh... i feel like im letting another one of my children go >_< so hard...

please give me feedback since we only have 2 posts to go before its over. >_<

 

but anyanys please do submit your questions below for the questionaire and if you aren't comfortable doing that please message me or comment my profile i don't mind taking them there... but yesh... this story is really going to end soon so please enjoy what is left ^^ until next time Pyong~!