Did you like it?

This is MBLAQ

I sat outside my complex for a while. I can’t understand what happened just now. Mir assured me there was nothing going on with her and Hyomin. He seemed sincere about it as well. There was something wrong with this…it surely had to be with Hyomin. However, my heart hurt to have seen Mir kiss her. I know something is off, but I still couldn’t get the image past my head.

 

I’ll talk to him… when I’m ready.

 

I took a deep breath and walked back in to my house.

 

“Welcome home honey!” Sungyeol greeted me in a joking manner. I smiled slightly and walked back in to the kitchen with him. He had already started cooking the burgers. “I took the opportunity to cook the burgers since I got bored,” He confessed. I smiled and patted his back.

 

“Thanks… too bad I still owe you since I didn’t cook for you,” I told him, taking a seat at my table. Then Sungyeol turned around with a smiley face, but as he looked at him his expression changed.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked, a new worried expression was on his face. I shook my head.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” I replied. He flipped a burger and turned his attention back at me.

 

“What happened with Mir?” He asked. I shook my head.

 

“I’d rather not talk about it, please.” I insisted. He shrugged and finished cooking the burgers. Then we sat down and Sungyeol tried to find ways to distract me.

 

“Let’s play some games,” He told me, dragging me away from my food. I was a slow eater and he had already eaten twice the amount that I had.

 

“Yah! I wasn’t done,” I complained. However, he didn’t pay attention and he soon started to teach me how to play a new game.

 

“C’mon Aimee… shoot at the target,” He told me. Unfortunately for Sungyeol, I was horrible at video games. My mood immediately changed when I accidently shot Sungyeol’s character and killed him. I couldn’t stop laughing at Sungyeol’s horrified face. Once again Sungyeol was able to make me feel better.

 

“Well I got to get home,” he told me, after finishing another round of the video game. He stood up with him and hugged him tightly.

 

“Even though you didn’t know what was wrong with me you made me feel better. Thanks Yeolie,” I told him. He rubbed the top of my head and chuckled.

 

“Yeolie? I think I’m going to like that,” He replied. I let go his embrace and waved good bye to him once more. I felt glad that Sungyeol was there for me. He sure knew the right buttons to push when I was feeling down. Seconds later my doorbell rang. I opened the door and Mir’s figure flashed before my eyes. He walked in to the house like it was nothing.

 

“I saw what’s his face leave just now. He seemed happy.” Mir commented. I felt a knot build in my throat just looking at him.

 

“Um… what are you doing here?” I asked. He sat down on the couch and smiled at me.

 

“I just wanted to make sure that he didn’t brainwash you or something,” Mir told me. I looked down at the ground and shook my head.

 

Well it’s either now or never…

 

“I saw you kissing Hyomin today…” I blurted out. His eyes widened.

 

“H-how…” He stuttered. I sighed.

 

“I got a text from you telling me it was urgent and to meet you at the park and well when I finally saw you… you were swapping spit with her,” I told him. I showed him my phone as proof. He looked confused.

 

“I didn’t send this,” He told me. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Then how did I get it?” I asked him. He shrugged.

 

“The only time I left my phone was at the café when I was with Hyomin…” He thought back.

 

“Then It had to be Hyomin…” I told him.

 

“No…I’ve known Hyomin forever… she’s too nice to plan something like this,” He defended her. Then I recalled the moment I had with her in the café.

 

“You’re wrong…maybe Hyomin from your childhood was kind but she’s not…” I spat, trying not to curse.

 

“…it’s just not possible,” Mir muttered. I groaned in frustration.

 

“It is! After I met her she threatened me about getting too close to you. She’s anything but nice,” I shot at him. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to come up with words to tell him. “Just tell me…you didn’t enjoy that kiss…” I told him. However, there was a long pause. I quickly grew impatient.

 

“Look I… I didn’t kiss her- ,”

 

“That’s not what I asked! I asked if you liked it!” I yelled, feeling tears trickle out of my eyes. He remained silent.

 

“I was shocked an-,”

 

“Did you like it…” I muttered.

 

“Kinda…” He whispered. I quickly stood up and pointed towards the door.

 

“Get out Mir,” I demanded.

 

“Look I use to have a crush on her… I kind of liked it but that doesn’t mean I don’t like you! It was just a moment of relapse. I even stayed away from her and I didn’t let her have skinship with me. I barely even touched her after that,” He confessed. I swallowed hard feeling more tears come out of my eyes.

 

“Leave…” I commanded.

 

“I’m sorry… I really am but I don’t like Hyomin… I just got shocked was all… I like you honest..” Mir told me.

 

Why do I even care… he’s not my boyfriend… he’s not bounded to me. If he wanted to date Hyomin he could…

 

I stood looking down at the ground. My tears were constantly falling down my cheeks. Mir stood up and tried to wipe my tears, but I pushed him away.

 

“I’m really truly from the bottom of my heart sorry… but I didn’t kiss her. I never even thought about it,” He assured me. I still stood silent.

 

It shouldn’t matter… but it does… How didn’t I see that they were so close to each other? If he didn’t like her he wouldn’t let her cling on to him like she did… I should’ve been more careful… I should’ve known that she would do something like this… I just didn’t expect for Mir to get caught up with her, his old crush.

 

“Please just talk to me,” He insisted. I wiped my tears and faced him once more.

 

“Leave… I have nothing to say to you right now. Just please leave me alone..” I told him. However, instead of leaving he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

 

“I can’t leave knowing you’re mad at me…,” He told me. I didn’t have the strength to argue with him, so I embraced him and continued to cry.

 

Am I stupid to still have feelings for Mir even after all of this?


Okay i know some of you probably hate this but i promise good news will come soon okay?...i was kind of hurt when someone unsubscribed after the last chapter... I was like ouch what a bummer X.x but im glad that many people commented i really do appriciate it ^^; but yeah thanks to all 100 subscribers silent ones and commenting ones <3 It means a lot to me... just look out for another update soon... i still have a few tricks up my sleeve XP