Plan in action.

This is MBLAQ

Today was my day off and I decided to catch up on some school work. While I was working as a stylist my grades dropped much more than I wanted them to. So now I was working my off to get back on track.

 

Ding dong

 

The door bell rang and I quickly found out that it was Cheondoong.

 

“Doongie? Why are you here?” I questioned. He smiled brightly at me.

 

“Well I knew that you were here studying, thanks to Ryuki, so I came by to keep you company andd….” He started. I looked at him curiously.

 

“Anndd?” I wondered.

 

“I brought some candy!” He exclaimed, pulling out a bag of candy from behind his back.

 

“Uwaa oppa! Thanks Doongie,” I thanked him grabbing the candy. My weakness was anything sweet. I loved sweets so much my dentist would give me special extra fluoride toothpaste.

 

“No prob. How is your school work going?” He questioned. I shrugged.

 

“It’s school. I don’t want to do it, but I have to…” I muttered.

 

“Kind of like a relationship huh?” He answered. My eyes widened.

 

“Are you relating school to me and Mir?” I questioned. He looked guilty but nodded yes anyways. “You’re so clever…” I mumbled walking over to my seat. He bursted out in a chuckle and I couldn’t help but smile at the sound of his laughter.

 

“So I bet you have some movies I can watch right?” He said walking in and sitting on the couch. I shrugged.

 

“There should be some by the TV” I told him. He eventually laid down and started watching a movie. I worked through a bunch of work, surprisingly. An hour passed and I was more than half way through all the work I needed to do. I stopped to stretch and I looked over in Cheondoong direction. I couldn’t see if he was asleep or watching the movie so I carefully made my way beside him.

 

His eyes were closed and I kneeled down so I could get a better look at him. Despite what I would tell myself Cheondoong was very attractive and he always kept himself very well dressed and good looking.

 

“Aish Doongie why are you so handsome?” I whispered to myself. I found myself tracing his face around for “fun”. Suddenly Cheondoong grabbed my wrist and opened his eyes.

 

“Let’s go get something to eat, I’m hungry.” He said calmly. Meanwhile my heart was racing, I could have sworn I saw my life flash before my eyes.

 

“YAH! CHEONDOONG! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!” I yelled still feeling a little shocked. All he did was chuckle.

 

“Okay Mian… now lets get something to eat,” He told me again sitting up on the couch. I furrowed my eyebrows together and grabbed a nearby pillow. I started hitting him repeatedly with it.

 

“Don’t ever scare me like that again!” I warned him. He tried to avoid the pillow but in the end we were both laughing.

 

“Araso araso… now let’s go,” He insisted. I think looked over at my study table and frowned.

 

“I still have more school work to do,” I muttered. He merely shook his head and pushed me towards the door.

 

“You can take a short break. You can think better with a full stomach.” He informed me. I sighed knowing he was determined to get me out of the house. Then we quickly left and headed towards a café that was nearby.

 

We at sandwiches in peace and we still were joking around like good friends do.

 

“So we should hang out some day you’re not busy,” Cheondoong suggested as we ate. I smiled over at him and nodded.

 

“That would actually be kind of nice. Since Sungyeol left I haven’t done much but go to school and go to work.” I insisted.

 

“Cool... how does next weekend sound to you?” He asked. I simply nodded agreeing.

 

“That would be awesome. You get to choose though because I’m not very good at planning a good time.” I insisted. Then I felt someone’s gaze on me. I looked around the café and found no one I recognized. However when I looked outside the café windows I found him… Mir staring back at me.

 

Oh great… this does not look great…


Yessss this is going to get betttteeerrrr >.> XP anyways i hope you enjoyed this please look out for the next one ^^ Pyong!~