More Scheming

This is MBLAQ

Time passed and it has been a while since I came back to the bakery. Sungyeol left but he occasionally surprised me with a visit when he wasn’t busy. My life went back to normal. I would go to school and work at the bakery.

 

I didn’t see much of the guys. They were busy recording and working. The only person I would see often was actually Cheondoong. He would come in to the bakery every now and then. Mir being as dense as he was didn’t know where to find me and I told Cheondoong not to tell him I was working here again. I just needed a break from Mir. I didn’t feel like dealing with him right now.

 

“Hey Aimee here’s a new batch to pipe,” Minwoo told me, bringing out a tray of cupcakes. I nodded and went to get a pastry bag to start piping.

 

“Aimeeeee….” A voice called. I came out and saw Cheondoong. I waved happily and went towards the cupcakes.

 

“Hello there buddy…” I greeted him. He followed me to where I was at and watched me pipe icing on to the cupcakes.

 

“How have you been?” He asked. I shrugged.

 

“Pretty good. I don’t have as many things to juggle now so I feel pretty good,” I confessed. He chuckled lightly.

 

“So do you have any intention on talking to Mir?” he questioned immediately. I sighed and shrugged.

 

“Not now… I don’t know what I would say. All I know is that I don’t want to get together with him until that Hyomin chick is definitely out of the picture.” I muttered.

 

“So this isn’t about making him suffer huh?” He questioned, thinking back to what I had done previously. I shook my head.

 

“I just don’t want to get together with Mir just to wonder what Hyomin is going to do next. What if he actually falls for her?” I questioned. Cheondoong shook his head at me.

 

“That boy has been talking about you non stop… im sure he regrets it,” he assured me. I shrugged.

 

“I’m just not ready to do this again,” I assured him. He shrugged and grabbed a cupcake. He took a bite out of it and I hit his hand.

 

“Yah! You’re supposed to pay for that!” I scolded. He grinned at me mischievously and ran out of the store.

 

Aish that Cheondoong…

 

Little did I know that there was another plan brewing…

 

[With Mblaq: Cheondoong’s POV]

 

A couple days earlier…

 

“Guys… what do I do with out her…” Mir muttered, lying in his bed. All of us just stared at him apologetically.

 

“Look my sister is a very defensive person… once she feels like you are taking advantage of her, or causing her too many problems, she’s going to separate herself from you,” Seungho explained.

 

“But I don’t want to be separated from her…” He insisted.

 

“Well it’s kind of too late for that,” Joon muttered. Mir sighed and sat up in his bed. He looked like a cat attacked him.

 

“Look I’m just going to take a shower…” He responded. We all watched him leave and head toward the bathroom. When we were sure he was gone we turned towards each other.

 

“I’ve got a plan…” I spoke up. The guys looked at me curiously.

 

“It better not scar my sister even more,” Seungho warned. I shook my head.

 

“I might end up fighting with Mir, but this should work…” I told them.

 

“Well spit it out!” G.O urged me.

 

“I’m going to try and date Aimee,” I told them. Their eyes widened with a little shock and confusion.

 

“Araso… we are listening,” Seungho started. I grinned and told them my plan.


So guys in all honesty im just loosing inspiration to update.. T.T i mean i have a plan and everything but im not motivated to write and post X.x sometimes i feel its such a hassle and some people probably get irritated by my updates sometimes... don't worry though i'll try my best to get back on track ^^; but yeah hope everyone had a great christmas ^^ i'll see you guys in the next update! Pyong~