Cheondoong's suffering

This is MBLAQ

“Ummm Cheondoong lets go…” I told him quickly. He didn’t understand why until he looked in the direction I was previously looking in. Mir’s eyes widened when he recognized Cheondoong. We saw him dashing for us and we both quickly dashed out of the café.

 

“Aisshhh ottokhe!” I yelled as we ran out. I knew Mir was fast and I knew he could catch up quickly.

 

“Follow me” Cheondoong said grabbing my wrist. He ran in to an alley way where I was sure we were going to get caught.

 

“Dead end…” I muttered. Cheondoong shook his head. He pointed above his head and there was a fire escape. We quickly climbed with our lives all the way up to the roof and hid behind an air conditioning vent. We sat catching our breaths.

 

“T-Tell m-me why w-we r-ran so m-much,” Cheondoong questioned gasping for air. I put up my finger asking for a moment as I caught my breath.

 

“Mir looked dangerous… I haven’t seen him in forever and since he knows I was with you he was going to take action first and ask questions later.” I explained. Cheondoong shrugged at me.

 

“We’ll definitely run in to him now..” He commented. I sighed as I relaxed on the vent.

 

“I never thought I would run from a guy like that… much less Mir,” I confessed. He chuckled at me.

 

“Yeah well there’s a first for everything. On the plus side we were mostly done with our meal anyway. We probably ran off everything we ate,” He joked. I smiled and clutched my stomach. I was sure feeling my food now.

 

“Let’s just relax a bit okay…” I suggested. He agreed and we sat in silence. “Doongie…” I called him.

 

“Hmm?” He responded.

 

“Thanks for having my back. I thought when Sungyeol left I would have to fend for myself but now I know I can count on you too…” I told him. He hugged me sideways in a friendly way.

 

“No problem… plus there never seems to be a boring moment with you.” He answered. I rolled my eyes and pulled his arm off of me.

 

“Let’s go back I’ve got work to do.” I told him, standing up and dusting my pants. He nodded and followed along.

 

He dropped me off at home saying he had a practice to go to soon. I dismissed him but I couldn’t help but feel a little worried for him. Mir had something planned for him and I was worried.

 

[With Cheondoong]

 

After I went to the dorm to pick up some clothes I met up with the guys at the studio.

 

“Hi guys I’m back,” I called as I dropped my bag down on the ground.

 

“Cheondoong hide… Mir is going to kill you,” G.O warned me in a whisper. I looked at him questionably. I didn’t know if he was serious or just joking. Then I caught sight of and he almost came at me but Seungho held him down.

 

“Let me go! I’m going to hurt him!” Mir yelled, still trying to come at me.

 

“Mir just calm down,” I started.

 

“Calm down! CALM DOWN! I’VE BEEN ACHING IN PAIN OVER AIMEE SINCE SHE LEFT AND YOU WENT TO GO SEE HER BEHIND MY BACK!” He screamed. I sighed in annoyance.

 

“Look Mir she’s my friend too. Just because you two stopped being in a relationship doesn’t mean I’m going to stop being her friend,” I said calmly.

 

“You’ve known where she’s been and how to contact her haven’t you! You let me suffer by myself knowing where I could find her!” Mir rebutted.

 

“That’s enough!” Seungho scolded, throwing Mir in to a corner.  Mir crashed in to a pile of stuff and glared at Seungho with a look of betrayal. “Mir you have no right to be mad. If you wanted to fix things with my sister you would have done it already. So if Cheondoong wants to hang out with my sister I see nothing wrong with it. The only one stopping you from seeing her is you! So quit being such a pain in the ! I know you’re the maknae but sometimes you’re such a kid.” Seungho argued. Mir stayed silent and stood up so we could practice our dance.

 

The whole day was filled with Mir “accidently” bumping and hitting me. The guys knew it wasn’t accidental but as long as Mir didn’t actually hurt me no one said anything. 

 

After practice even being at the dorm got uncomfortable, Mir kept finding ways to insult me.

 

“Way to set him off,” Joon commented, chuckling knowing fully about the plan. I laughed and decided to let him storm around. In a way it was like a joke that we were all a part of… well minus Mir. Still in the end I knew he was going to thank me. I just had to suffer a bit more.


so yes im going to try and keep updating until i finish this story ^^ so please keep a look out ^^