Life Choices

This is MBLAQ

 

[That night]

 

I went home with a different mood. I didn’t know if it was because I kicked Cheondoong’s at video games or Mir. Chances are it was Mir. Still as I whistled a happy tune and unlocked the door to my home, I was surprised to find my parents home.

 

“Hello Honey. How have you been?” My mother asked. I wiped my eyes thinking that I was hallucinating. However, when I opened my eyes they were still there.

 

“You’re not dreaming honey. We are really here,” My dad assured me.

 

“When did you get back?” I asked, putting my stuff down and closing the door. I sat down in the loveseat located next to them.

 

“This afternoon, we told your brother to keep it a secret,” My mom told me. I nodded understandingly. I really didn’t know how I was supposed to act. Was I supposed to hug them? What could be so interesting about business? I didn’t want to ask them about that.

 

“Well did you eat already honey?” My mom asked. I nodded my head.

 

“Yeah I did actually,” I answered. The room was silent. We didn’t have anything to say to each other.

 

“Look honey I’m just going right out to say it,” my dad started. Then my mom shot a glare at him.

 

“Hun the time is not right.” She argued.

 

“We have to tell her eventually,” He answered back. I was a little irritated considering I was tired.

 

“Can someone just tell me what is going on?” I urged on. Then my dad turned back to me and cleared his throat.

 

“We are going to the US soon and we wanted to know if you wanted to come along with us.” My dad told me.

 

“We would wait for you to graduate and we would enroll you at a university near by. We are going to New York, and since we know you like fashion we could enroll you at the art institutes,” My mom added. Then I was a little confused.

 

“I don’t understand. You guys travel all over the world… why do you want me to come with you this time?” I asked.

 

“We are going to be there for an extended amount of time this time around. So, it would be our home for a couple years,” My dad answered. I sighed not knowing what to say.

 

“You can think it over honey. We aren’t asking you to make a decision right now.” My mom assured me. I nodded and stood up.

 

“Y’know sometimes I wish you would come home because you love me not because you have business with your family,” I commented.

 

“We do love you!” My mom rebutted. I smiled bitterly and shook my head.

 

“I don’t know if I know that,” I told her, walking towards my room. I plopped myself down on my bed and checked my phone. The first message I had was from my brother.

 

From Seungho:

 

Sorry I didn’t tell you mom and dad were back.

I think they came home for business again…

Watch out~

 

I sighed wishing I would have checked my phone before coming home. Then shortly after reading Seungho’s message I got a message from Mir.

 

From Mir:

 

I love you~ Let’s go on a date soon..<3

 

I smiled and quickly worked on replying to two.

 

To Seungho:

 

They were…they are trying to take me to go

Live with them in the states… Idk what

To think anymore… keep it to yourself okay?

 

To Mir:

 

Talk to Hyomin first and then we’ll discuss our

Relationship…:P

 

I turned off my phone and laid on my bed busy with my thoughts. Going to school in New York would give me an edge. It would only be for a few years, but was it worth leaving my life here? What about Seungho and Mir? What about the rest of my friends like Saechi, Cheondoong, Ryuki, and Sungyeol. They might forget me.

 

I groaned frustrated, and my side. This was going to be a long night.


So i think sometimes I irk you guys XP but well its almost over so stick with me until i wrap this up okay? Anyways please vote on my poll for this story ^^ I would love you forever! <3 <3  Thank you lovely readers for commenting <3 Until next time my lovelies... Pyong~