Life as Normal

This is MBLAQ

Sorry I havent updated lately.. I've been taking a break to write a couple of one shots ^^;  Please enjoy this chapter... Oh and check out the one shots if you'd like ^^


A week has past and I really haven’t been able to get in contact with the MBLAQ members. I’m guessing they were getting ready for a comeback. I didn’t bother them much though. I actually started to spend lots of time with Sungyeol and Ryuki. They were my family while my family was gone.

 

So I guess this brings up the question… who are my parents?

 

My parents are business people. They travel practically all year excluding some holidays. My parents thought it would be more stable for me to live with my brother. However, when my brother decided to become an idol the rest of my family made sure I lived comfortably on my own. My mom, dad, and brother all pay for the empty house that I live in. So you could say I feel abnormally spoiled and that is why I choose to work and I don’t ask my brother to help me jumpstart my design career. I want to do things on my own and not have them handed to me.

 

I’ve been getting anxious since the winner of the fashion contest was going to be announced soon. I was hoping that I was going to win. Before I could think more in to the situation my phone started going off.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered.

 

“Open your door,” a familiar voice demanded. I laughed and opened the door.

 

“Hey Yeolie what brings you to my humble abode?” I asked. He grinned walking in to my house and sitting down on the couch. I found out, not too long after I met him, that he lived right down the street from me. Talk about destiny.

 

“Well it bothered me to think that you were home alone. Plus knowing you, you were going to worry about that fashion contest winner thing,” He stated, as if it was that obvious.

 

“So what were you planning to do about it?” I wondered out loud. He shrugged.

 

“Distract you? Maybe we could ride a double bike to the Han river.” He suggested. I laughed and shrugged.

 

“Well if you say so let’s go” I said slipping on my shoes. Sungyeol got up and cheered.

 

“Great! Let’s go!” He suggested. We went over to his house and got his double bike and rode to the Han river. He was right though, it did get my mind off of things. I had fun conversing with him and for a short while I really did forget about the contest.

 

[With Mblaq]

 

The boys were currently taking a break from dance practice.

 

“Hey Seungho is that your sister?” G.O wondered out loud looking out of the window. Mir couldn’t help but look and see as well.

 

“Hey that is my sister… but who is that guy?” Seungho wondered out loud. That sparked the curiosity in everyone.

 

“She’s riding a double bike with him… do you think they are dating?” Cheondoong asked out of the blue.

 

“Nah… she wouldn’t date a guy with out telling one of us would she?” Joon added. Seungho shrugged.

 

“She’s my sister but I don’t even know anything about her personal life. I thought the only friend she had was Ryuki.” Seungho commented. The guys started to laugh excluding Mir. He couldn’t understand why he seemed so bothered by that guy.

 

“They can’t be dating… he’s probably her friend,” Mir muttered. That immediately got everyone’s attention.

 

“You couldn’t be jealous could you… mir?” Joon teased.

 

“Me? Jealous? Psh,” Mir scoffed. Then before they could continue teasing him their manager came in.

 

“Hey guys we have something new to add to the schedule next week. Apparently there was a fashion competition and the winner would have their designs worn by an idol group. We are that idol group.” The manager informed everyone.

 

“Who’s the designer?” G.O questioned. Everyone eyed him strangely. “What you never know… this person might be famous one day and I want discounts,” He added.

 

“Umm her name is…” The manager started looking through his phone. “Yang Aimee.” Then everyone’s eyes went wide.

 

“My sister?” Seungho questioned. The Manager shrugged.

 

“It could be… how many Aimee’s do you know around here?” The manager wondered. Then the guys sat there shocked at what they just heard.

 

[Back with Aimee]

 

We got to the Han River and it was actually pretty nice. It was calm, and I just like hearing the sound of water.

 

“So are you distracted enough?” Sungyeol asked. I nodded.

 

“Definitely, this was a great idea,” I complimented him. Then we sat down by some nearby stairs and looked out at the river. Suddenly my phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered quickly.

 

“Yes is this Yang Aimee?” The voice asked.

 

“Yes this is she,” I responded.

 

“Congratulations Miss Yang you won our design contest. We would like you to come down to the Vogue Girl offices next week.” The voice told me.

 

“Oh yes thank you. I will do that.” I responded, almost unable to believe what happened. I hung up my phone and stared out of the river shocked.

 

“You okay there? Who called? Why do you seem shocked?” Sungyeol questioned, watching my movements.

 

“I-I….I WON THE CONTEST!” I yelled, immediately grabbing Sungyeol to hug him. I swayed him back and forth. I took him by surprise at first, but then he hugged me back.

 

“Congratulations! Lets get some ice cream to celebrate,” He told me still hugging me. I nodded and we were off. Things were starting to come together.