History behind Saechi

This is MBLAQ

 

[After School]

 

“Hey Aimee want to come over to my house today? I just yknow… want to show you what you’re working with,” She said. I assumed she meant to get to know her better.

 

“Well I have work but I guess going for a little bit won’t hurt,” I commented. She smiled brightly and wrapped her arm around mine.

 

“You know I’ve seen girls in dramas walk out of school like this… I’ve always wanted to try it,” She confessed. I chuckled at her. The more I got to know her the more she seemed like a little girl rather than a thug.

 

“Let’s just go,” I insisted as we walked out of the classroom.

 

“So what’s your boyfriend’s name?” She wondered. I didn’t know why she wanted to know, but I was going to trust her for a change.

 

“Well his name is Bang Cheolyong but people know him as Mir from Mblaq,” I muttered.

 

“Cheolyong huh… that sound familiar,” She answered. I shrugged.

 

“He is an idol,” I told her. She shook her head.

 

“Nah… I know that name from some where else…”She drifted off. I dismissed it and then as we got near the fence she stopped me.

 

“Alright look… my cousin is coming to get me in her car because she knows this area better, but I hate her guts. The only reason she does what my parents tell her to is because they are paying for her education. The moment they think she’s slacking off or taking things for granted they can send her back to Japan with her family.” She informed me. Then I gazed at her curiously.

 

“So if they are paying for her education does that mean that you are wealthy?” I questioned. She nodded and placed her index finger and thumb on the bridge of her nose.

 

“Look… my dad is a smart guy. He earns well as the CEO of Naver, and yes I mean the search engine. So we live well, but my dad never raised me as a spoiled rich girl. I had to work for what I wanted. Still… when my aunt on my mom’s side found out she insisted that her precious daughter had to come here to study at some music school. My dad only did it for my mom, but don’t think he’s happy to pay for it,” She explained. I couldn’t help but feel shocked.

 

“Wow… so why come here?” I questioned. My school wasn’t poor, but it wasn’t known for notoriously rich kids.

 

“I’m not rich. My dad is rich… plus I just want to be a normal kid and live a normal life.” She insisted. I don’t know why but I respected her even more. There are few rich kids who want to be normal and deny their parent’s money.

 

“Well okay then… let’s go meet your cousin,” I replied. There was really nothing more I needed to know about her. I mean it was incredible to me that this girl was the daughter of a CEO. Then again, similar to how she phrased it, that’s her father’s title not hers.  She smiled and as we passed the gates I saw Hyomin waiting outside a car. Her car was the only car parked by the school. Somehow I got the feeling that this wasn’t a coincidence. I stopped Saechi immediately.

 

“H-hyomin is your cousin…” I stuttered.

 

“Yeah how do you know her?” She questioned. I glared over in her direction.

 

“That girl is the one that keeps trying to steal my boyfriend,” I muttered. Then an amused expression fell over Saechi’s face.

 

“No way! So Oh wait that makes sense! That’s where I heard the name Cheolyong! So my cousin is the girl that keeps trying to take away your boyfriend!” She exclaimed. I nodded. She grinned mischievously.

 

“Oh fate has brought us together. Getting rid of her is going to be so much fun for me,” She stated. I scoffed feeling amused.

 

“Look… I’m sorry but I’m not going to go with you today. You understand right?” I told her. She nodded and hugged me.

 

“I get it… don’t worry about Hyomin though. I’ll have her out of your hair before you know it.” She assured me. I smiled awkwardly and waved as I left.

 

I don’t know why things ended up this way but maybe this is fate’s way of bringing Mir and I together?


So yeahhh Saechi is pretty awesome and down to earth despite being a rich girl. Anyways as promised i posted the next chapter ^^;... I intended to post it yesterday but my cousin came last night for tutoring so i was kinda busy.. T.T teaching a kid fractions is like hell... anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ you will see another tomorrow ^^ Pyong~